What's new

Kha Khans - the derail thread on the Saints of Independent $cientology

Terril park

Sponsor
Somehow I think the medical world in general is little concerned with Elcon's fabricated cultist labels. Trying to tie in cult-speak/think as a form of legitimacy with medicine (or psychology) is misleading.

The medical world could care less about Hubbard. However stress is something the medical world takes seriously.

PTS re scn is concerned with the stress resulting from an interaction
with an individual.

As a newbie E/O I helped a lady who was PTS/stressed by her
relationship with her husband. She had stomach pains as the primary problem. I used the 10 august 1973 HCOB which advizes bring to gentle cause. For a few days I consulted with her re communication with hubby
and got great results. The GO then stopped me and possibly kicked her out. Her family was of Indian descent and they were scared hubby would sue the church!

What would she have done had I not tried to help? Been on various meds for the rest of her life? I have no idea.

Always as E/O or anything else I wished to help. A common denominator for scientologists.

This simple action was done with ARC.

Other ethics/PTS handlings have not been.

Mystic

Crusader
The medical world could care less about Hubbard. However stress is something the medical world takes seriously.

with an individual.

relationship with her husband. She had stomach pains as the primary problem. I used the 10 august 1973 HCOB which advizes bring to gentle cause. For a few days I consulted with her re communication with hubby
and got great results. The GO then stopped me and possibly kicked her out. Her family was of Indian descent and they were scared hubby would sue the church!

What would she have done had I not tried to help? Been on various meds for the rest of her life? I have no idea.

Always as E/O or anything else I wished to help. A common denominator for scientologists.

100 reincarnations.

with an individual.

Is "relationship with her husband" on this list?:

Digestive tract causes of stomach problems

Stomach problems may be caused by conditions of the digestive tract including:

Bacterial, parasitic or viral infection of the gastrointestinal tract
Celiac disease (severe sensitivity to gluten from wheat and other grains that causes intestinal damage)
Diverticulitis (inflammation of an abnormal pocket in the colon)
Food intolerance such as lactose intolerance (inability to digest lactose, the sugar in dairy products)
Gallbladder disease or stones
Gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining)
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
Inflammatory bowel disease (includes Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis)
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS; digestive discomfort that does not cause intestinal damage or serious disease)
Liver disease, including hepatitis (inflammation of the liver)
Pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas)
Ulcers of the stomach or duodenum (first section of the small intestine)
Other causes of stomach problems

Stomach problems can also be caused by conditions involving other body systems including:

Abdominal or hiatal hernia (weakening in the abdominal wall or diaphragm, through which internal organs can pass)
Cancer of an abdominal or pelvic organ
Endometriosis (condition where tissues resembling the uterine lining grow in other areas of the body)
Kidney stones
Menstrual cramps
Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID; infection of a woman’s reproductive organs)
Pleurisy (inflammation of the lining around the lungs)
Pneumonia
Shingles (painful, blistering rash that results from a reactivation of the varicella-zoster, or chickenpox, virus)
Urinary tract infection

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is "relationship with her husband" on this list?:

Digestive tract causes of stomach problems

Stomach problems may be caused by conditions of the digestive tract including:

Bacterial, parasitic or viral infection of the gastrointestinal tract
Celiac disease (severe sensitivity to gluten from wheat and other grains that causes intestinal damage)
Diverticulitis (inflammation of an abnormal pocket in the colon)
Food intolerance such as lactose intolerance (inability to digest lactose, the sugar in dairy products)
Gallbladder disease or stones
Gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining)
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
Inflammatory bowel disease (includes Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis)
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS; digestive discomfort that does not cause intestinal damage or serious disease)
Liver disease, including hepatitis (inflammation of the liver)
Pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas)
Ulcers of the stomach or duodenum (first section of the small intestine)
Other causes of stomach problems

Stomach problems can also be caused by conditions involving other body systems including:

Abdominal or hiatal hernia (weakening in the abdominal wall or diaphragm, through which internal organs can pass)
Cancer of an abdominal or pelvic organ
Endometriosis (condition where tissues resembling the uterine lining grow in other areas of the body)
Kidney stones
Menstrual cramps
Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID; infection of a woman’s reproductive organs)
Pleurisy (inflammation of the lining around the lungs)
Pneumonia
Shingles (painful, blistering rash that results from a reactivation of the varicella-zoster, or chickenpox, virus)
Urinary tract infection

To be fair to Terril, "stress" ought to be on that list, too. But someone should have had some extra medical check-up to be sure...

Terril park

Sponsor
To be fair to Terril, "stress" ought to be on that list, too. But someone should have had some extra medical check-up to be sure...

Not sure if that happened, I don't recall discussing that. In theory
she would have talked to someone in Qual first and someone there would hold the post of Medical Liason Officer. She would be asked what her problems are and best I recall, its 30 odd years ago, she would say its problems with her husband and stomach problems occurred during or after
conversations with him, that was pretty much what she told me. Anyway she ends up with me the newbie ethics officer and for about a week or so I talk with her for about an hour a day and her stomach problems went away completely or nearly so.

Note that this area of Scn, PTSness and SP, often fails. Its often just a political label or one given in complete ignorance. See Tory's story
here below. Complete idiotic rote application that "all illness = PTS. "

http://infinitecomplacency.blogspot.com/2013/06/tory-magoo-christmans-story.html

I had a conversation with my nephews wife some time ago, she has
a Ph.D in psychology and gave some examples of what she did. One
was that diabetic patients who had to start injecting insulin sometimes
couldn't handle this. So she'd talk to them and get them to work things out.

Free Being Me

Crusader
[HIGHLIGHT]The medical world could care less about Hubbard. However stress is something the medical world takes seriously.[/HIGHLIGHT]

with an individual.

I'm not sorry to inform you that Elcon's cultist quackery pseudo-science mummery has and is destroying people's mental and physical health, in many cases inducing the very types of mental/physical stresses that do concern the medical and psychology fields. Quoting "Ron said" HCOB's & PL's as some kind of "Authoritative Source" is another commonality $cio's have in or out of the cherch again proving $cientology is a prison of belief. Oddly enough there is a new documentary about that, Alex Gibney's Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief that's going global soon further exposing the evil of $cientology.

Too many have suffered psychotic breaks, nervous breakdowns, PTSD, dissociation, emotional trauma, delusions, depression, anxiety, suicidal, naming a few results of Elcon's tehk that you in your self-described mission to promote $cientology are glossing over and intentionally avoid mentioning.

With Gibney's documentary being released even more people will be taking to the internet I truly hope you don't stop posting because I want them to see exactly how a $cientologist thinks as an inoculation for people to stay out of Elcon's $cientologyLand.

Last edited:

Terril park

Sponsor
I'm not sorry to inform you that Elcon's cultist quackery pseudo-science mummery has and is destroying people's mental and physical health, in many cases inducing the very types of mental/physical stresses that do concern the medical and psychology fields. Quoting "Ron said" HCOB's & PL's as some kind of "Authoritative Source" is another commonality $cio's have in or out of the cherch again proving $cientology is a prison of belief.

Well we are having a discussion here and I quoted what I was doing
so that some here who knew the issue would understand better. I also refuted the second sentence in that issue which says:-

"1. That all illness in greater or lesser degree and all foul-ups stem directly and only from a PTS condition."

I was applying this part of the bulletin

"All you are trying to do is MOVE THE PTS PERSON FROM EFFECT OVER TO SLIGHT GENTLE CAUSE."

I got a very good result.

Too many have suffered psychotic breaks, nervous breakdowns, PTSD, dissociation, emotional trauma, delusions, depression, anxiety, suicidal, naming a few results of Elcon's tehk that you in your self-described mission to promote $cientology are glossing over and intentionally avoid mentioning.

With Gibney's documentary being released even more people will be taking to the internet I truly hope you don't stop posting because I want them to see exactly how a $cientologist thinks as an inoculation for people to stay out of Elcon's $cientologyLand.

For 6 years I attended just about every anon protest in my area. As to glossing over bad results re tech I brought up the case of a class VIII
FZer who used to post here and screwed over her clients causing deep upset with completely screwy actions and then the day she left asked for a further £1500. I was attacked for this as she also criticized the CO$.

Maybe you were one of the people who attacked me for that?

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

FIRST POLICY ( march 1950)

"MAINTAIN FRIENDLY RELATIONS WITH THE ENVIRONMENT
AND THE PUBLIC"

-snip-

The date of the so called "First Policy" (a general circulation HCOPL) is September 1970. It appeared around the time that Hubbard began his 'PR Series', and other PR Tech and Propaganda Tech writings.

There are both public and confidential PR Tech writings, while Propaganda Tech writings tend to be mostly confidential. To get the flavor of Hubbard's Propaganda Tech, here's a short quote from the confidential HCOPL of 16 February 1969, 'Battle Tactics':

"The only safe public opinion to head for is they love us and are in a frenzy of hate against the enemy, this means standard wartime propaganda is what one doing."

For those interested, suggest examining the other "remimeo": (general circulation), nonremimeo (selected persons, but not confidential), and "Confidential" HCOPL (Hubbard Communications Office Policy letter) issues, and also "Highly Confidential" issues around that same time.

One can begin to see a pattern.

It should be noted that Confidential HCOPLs are not in the Green Volumes. Nor are Highly Confidential issues. Sometimes, general issue Policy "aligns" with senior (mostly confidential) Policy; however, when it does not, the non-public, or Confidential, trumps the "public."

Scientology was built, by Hubbard, on the pattern of a "covert operation," or, one might say, on the pattern of a criminal operation. Remarkably, this is described in the last few pages of the non-confidential (but not publicized) issue, best known as the 'Bolivar Policy letter'.

One can find Public Issue "Policy" of one date, and then another (seemingly contradictory) non-public or Confidential Policy of the same date. Public issue is mainly for display, and also for use by low level personnel, who are bound by the senior (non public) policies; policies, of which they are often not aware, but policies which, nonetheless, ultimately, influence and control their thoughts and actions.

And it is a bit more complicated than that, since "public policy" will sometimes have a double meaning. For example, "Create a safe environment," turns out to mean, "Create a safe environment in which Scientology can expand," and that means eliminating opposition. How? Through the use of Front Groups, through "Public Relations" (being "friendly"), through "Finance," through the "legal dept.," through covert Intelligence data collection and "support" (attack) activities - all working separately, but (privately) together also.

It's quite a system.

And, what exactly does (the 1970 Policy) "maintain friendly relations with the environment," etc., mean? In 1970, Hubbard was directing his Guardians office's extensive covert data gathering and covert attack activities. Through the 1970s, Hubbard, for example, was directing, through telexes, the covert "attack" operation on author Paulette Cooper.

In 1975, with the Sea Org landing in Florida, Hubbard used Front groups, such as "United Churches," he used "Public Relations tech" to "make friends," he used the "Legal dept." (lawyers), he used covert Finance, he used Sea Org de facto slave labor, and he used Scientology Intelligence tech (both covert data collection and covert attack).

By using all of the above, Hubbard planned to "Maintain friendly relations with the environment," etc., by deceiving people, by manipulating people, by bribery if needed, by blackmail, by "framing" innocent people, etc.

"PR is overt; Intelligence is covert."

For example, Hubbard published the Broad Public Issue 'What is Greatness" (advocating "love") during the same month that he began his (Fair Game Law-applying) Guardians Office. He issued the Public Policy titled 'Advocate Total Freedom', (which states that "advocating total freedom" is the only effective response to attacks") during the same week that he issued other seemingly contradictory, but not for the eyes of "wog" and "raw meat" public, issues instructing to ruthlessly "attack."

Contradictory? No. Not if one understands Scientology.

Discussion regarding the overt/covert nature of Scientology: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=392666&postcount=42

Free Being Me

Crusader
Well we are having a discussion here and I quoted what I was doing
so that some here who knew the issue would understand better. I also refuted the second sentence in that issue which says:-

"1. That all illness in greater or lesser degree and all foul-ups stem directly and only from a PTS condition."

I was applying this part of the bulletin

"All you are trying to do is MOVE THE PTS PERSON FROM EFFECT OVER TO SLIGHT GENTLE CAUSE."

I got a very good result.

For 6 years I attended just about every anon protest in my area. As to glossing over bad results re tech I brought up the case of a class VIII
FZer who used to post here and screwed over her clients causing deep upset with completely screwy actions and then the day she left asked for a further £1500. I was attacked for this as she also criticized the CO$.

Maybe you were one of the people who attacked me for that?

LOL. Any person with half a brain and an inkling of empathy can sit down with another commiserating over life's upsets. Happens everyday without Elcon's mindfuckery cult-think labels to boot. "Results" ... LOL.

Getting down to brass tacks Sharone posted in the past your presence at protests was plugging whatever twilight zone you belonged in at the moment for recruitment. Also, your "award" for "bringing $cientology to Anonymous" says ulterior motive agenda: Public Relations $cio front man "handling" people. Snake oil salesmanship head.

Caveat Emptor

As to all the back biting and dead agenting twilight zoners fling back and forth: Who cares? $cientologists with their "tehk" implode which reminds me, how many Elcon groups have you been kicked out of? How many people have you outed here?

With all that said please excuse me, continue on with your collective conversation.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOL. Any person with half a brain and an inkling of empathy can sit down with another commiserating over life's upsets. Happens everyday without Elcon's mindfuckery cult-think labels to boot.

Just on this one point; one of the most valuable things I learnt in my time in Scn was that merely "commiserating over life's upsets" with someone who's suffering from them doesn't work. It's like jumping into a pond hoping to rescue someone who's drowning when you can't swim yourself.