What's new

Critic Alex Hageli arrested for trespassing at Flag in Clearwater, March 8..

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Chicago attorney Alex Hageli who has spent years protesting Scientology in Chicago & Clearwater was set up to be arrested for trespassing on Sunday. Of course, it was Scilon bitch Sarah Heller that called lied to police & initiated the arrest.

11058416_795131657202865_219625050601072366_n.jpg

From Alex"..

"Not that it matters, but they gave no warning about departing. They didn't say anything to me. Ok, here's the full story.

First, this had nothing to do with the injunction. And one nugget I picked up yesterday is that even OSA acknowledges that, even if the injunction applied and even if I violated it, its not an arrestable offense (the officer commended victim Sarah for so acknowledging). So yet another nail in the coffin of the injunction.

Second, this had to do with a trespass warning I originally received in March 2014 that was totally legit. During my last trip down here over Thanksgiving last year I raided and the cult renewed that original warning (which I didn't know you could do, but OK). I raided all week doing what I always do and they called CPD out multiple times (documented here by me at the time). Each time the officers seemed really confused about what was going on. They initially told me to stand at the corners of the SP Building but I felt they had no legal authority to support that position so I kept doing what I always do and no arrest.

Then yesterday I go out and do what I always do in the morning and then in the evening. In the middle of doing what I always do yesterday evening the two cruisers pulled up. The officer that arrested me said it was for violating the trespass warning, specifically for "blocking the exits" as written on the warning.

I did not at any time block anyone from ingress or egress into the SP Building, but he said that based on my position at the time he pulled up he had probable cause to arrest me. You'll note that on the affidavit the officer stated that I was "walking back in [sic] forth" in front of the property. Walking on a public sidewalk past a stairwell that spills out on that sidewalk does not constitute "blocking the exits."

That's what I'll tell the judge (if it gets that far). Setting up meetings CPD contacts today to get further clarification on all this. Just a hassle more than anything. I'm surprised it took this long, actually."

21707_795503443832353_4721809350157772443_n.jpg

Video shortly before he was arrested:

[video=youtube;v9dRXCUCz_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9dRXCUCz_A[/video]

JustSheila

Crusader
ALEX FAIR GAMED?!?! :angry:

Those of you who don't know Alex, let me tell you, he's polite, soft-spoken, never rude, wouldn't even dream of blocking an exit or entrance, always kept a reasonable distance protesting... Sydney is far more robust, loud, etc. but the police see us as incredibly peaceful. Imagine someone far more polite and gentle than us.

In other words, this is complete BULLSHIT.

Grrrrrr!!!!

Alex, you're a sweetheart taking this all in stride as you do, and I'm sure you'll come out ahead, but it's not right that you have to go through this at all and I'm really sorry to see it.

Sheila

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
It's nuts to protest alone at Flag. I don't care who you are.

WWP is correct. They won't post any docs that identify an anon. I don't know where Garry got the document and quote from Darth but on WWP, Darth is a respected Anon, where he posts there by his nic name only.

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Just to make the record clear. My attempt to inform the people at WWP about this thread was edited and removed by a mod there. Apparently, my informing WWP of, and linking to, this thread constituted prohibited "doxing."

LOL. Idiotic mods at WWP. I only posted what Alex posted, openly, on the SPs R Us Facebook group. I didn't betray any confidences.

Sadly, there are twits on WWP always drumming up unnecessary drama & looking for battles that don't exist.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
It's nuts to protest alone at Flag. I don't care who you are.

WWP is correct. They won't post any docs that identify an anon. I don't know where Garry got the document and quote from Darth but on WWP, Darth is a respected Anon, where he posts there by his nic name only.

Not on Facebook.

pebbles

Patron with Honors
Crosspost:) https://whyweprotest.net/threads/darth-xander-fair-gamed.124160/

Xander:

Just met with CPD. Charges dropped. Refund of my bond (no, I didn't have the nerve to ask about the convenience fees). Free to go back out whenever I wish. They talked about concerns with how things were handled. I even heard reference to internal affairs - yikes! I really hope the officers don't get in trouble. They were just being manipulated by OSA. Its not their fault.

Got some stuff to take care of today and tomorrow. Will be back out tomorrow evening for a spell.

Darth Xander, 44 minutes ago

JustSheila

Crusader
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Win! :dancer: Great job, Alex! Congratulations! :congratulations:

Holy moley, they talked about Internal Affairs at CPD?

So there are some in Clearwater who are really serious about taking their town back.

And those off-duty policemen who specifically cater to COS working security just might be looked at a bit more closely, as well as some of the on-duty ones in the area.

Payoffs? Undoubtedly. If not these policemen, then others.

If Alex's unfair arrest sparked off an IA investigation into CW's police department, this is one more footbullet for the criminal cult.

FUCK YOU, COS!

And FUCK YOU, OSA!

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Re: Critic Darth Xander arrested for trespassing at Flag in Clearwater, March 8..

Darth did a solo protest in front of the Fort H. tonight after getting the all-clear from the Clearwater Police.

[video=youtube;kcMhbe4PiHQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcMhbe4PiHQ[/video]

Darth posted on Facebook:

"They put up their "sidewalk closed" signs tonight but I got the all clear (haha) from CPD so spent a few in front of the Fort Harrison. As I left the officer told me they were filing a complaint against me for filing the injunction. Sigh."

Leland

Crusader
Great Darth

Please perhaps some clarification on this injunction you filed? (as mentioned above...) I don't understand.

The CPD did an Internal Investigation on my protest incident last November....That CPD had named it "The Umbrella Incident." Don't know what happened regarding that...

Perhaps I'll join you sometime Darth....I'm not as free with my time as I have been...but might be able to squeeze in a short protest at "flag."

When I go to protest in Clearwater, I ALWAYS telephone the Clearwater Police Department first....and give my name and when I will arrive...and where I will be protesting....just as a courtesy....to them. I don't think it hurts.

By the way....the Police can not tell you to "stand still"...and they can't tell you to "keep moving"....

There is an "invisible line" by the main SP building main entrance....that one is not suppose to cross....

It is interesting that you state that the Cult of Hubbard put up their little barricades to block off the sidewalk....but sounds like they had NOT gotten a permit to do so......Naughty naughty cult. (very tricky)

One is suppose to be able to look up I believe on the Clearwater Street Department's Web Site....for all permitted street and sidewalk closings.....

I believe the Cult is also legally responsible to POST that permit on the barricade....(if they have one...)

Last edited:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes Leland. I too don't understand the 'injunction'. What was it regarding?

With some jest I say...call in the National Guard, as the Sea Org, a ( 'non-entity', according to the cults lawyer in court statement? )entity has landed on the shores of the Sovereign nation of the USA just recently (in 1975) and you think it might be time to notify the US government as they are obviously asleep. Rest in Winkle....:wink2: Ya know, .....something along the line of the British are coming, the British are coming.

Maybe when the President and all his men get out of their scientology lobbying classroom, they can watch on TV the Clearwater invasion and go what the F'ck! and go over and invade Antartica for the all the Weapons of mass destruction buried somewhere under the icecap.

I dunno, maybe it is time for a door to door information campaign to Pinellas county homes to write their congressperson and expresxactly how they feel about the invaders and the degree of invasion. :grouch:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Great Darth..Please perhaps some clarification on this injunction you filed? (as mentioned above...) I don't understand.

Darth didn't file an injunction. In 2000, a permanent injunction was put in place in the city of Clearwater, FL to keep Scilons & members of Bob Minton's group, the Lisa McPherson Trust (LMT), 10 feet apart from one another. The LMT disbanded at the end of 2001, but Scientology has used this injunction for more than a decade to try to stop any peaceful protests at their Clearwater properties. Mark Bunker was named in the injunction along with other members of the LMT.

The injunction was also said to apply to anyone working in conjunction with the LMT or its members. Scientology has repeatedly tried to enforce this protest ban on people who have never met, communicated or had any connection at all with the LMT or its members. Because Darth Xander & Mark Bunker attended the Flag Down event, the cult has claimed Darth is "working in conjunction" with Mark, therefore, he's also covered in the injunction.

Darth, who is an attorney, said it's cult puffery & has no legal relevance.

In March 2014, Darth was issued a trespass warning by the Clearwater Police after the cult claimed he was blocking exits to church properties. Darth wrote:

"This had to do with a trespass warning I originally received in March 2014 that was totally legit. During my last trip down here over Thanksgiving last year I raided and the cult renewed that original warning (which I didn't know you could do, but OK). I raided all week doing what I always do and they called CPD out multiple times (documented here by me at the time). Each time the officers seemed really confused about what was going on. They initially told me to stand at the corners of the SP Building but I felt they had no legal authority to support that position so I kept doing what I always do and no arrest.

Then yesterday I go out and do what I always do in the morning and then in the evening. In the middle of doing what I always do yesterday evening the two cruisers pulled up. The officer that arrested me said it was for violating the trespass warning, specifically for "blocking the exits" as written on the warning. I did not at any time block anyone from ingress or egress into the SP Building, but he said that based on my position at the time he pulled up he had probable cause to arrest me.

You'll note that on the affidavit the officer stated that I was "walking back in [sic] forth" in front of the property. Walking on a public sidewalk past a stairwell that spills out on that sidewalk does not constitute "blocking the exits".

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/darth-xander-fair-gamed.124160

The cult, no doubt, complained that Darth "blocked the entrance/exit" when he was walking on the sidewalk in front of the Fort H.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Over at Reaching for the Tipping Point forum, mefree posted a wonderful update on this matter:

She wrote:
Well, you don't see this very often. An officer received a reprimand and some remedial training for arresting a protester for "trespassing" in Clearwater.

Several Clearwater officers disciplined for unrelated internal affairs cases - Tampa Bay Times
By Laura C. Morel, Times Staff Writer

Officer Raniel Heredia received a written reprimand and remedial training for arresting an Illinois lawyer who was protesting the Church of Scientology on Fort Harrison Avenue. Heredia thought the lawyer was violating a trespass warning.

Full article: http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...plined-for-unrelated-internal-affairs/2234047

Another win for the critics!! Congratulations, Darth Xander!!