What's new

Church of Scientology spied on father of Scientology leader David Miscavige

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Damn you TMZ!! Crashes my iPad every time! It's my own fault, I have a brand new iPad at home I'm just too lazy to switch over!

Anyone see see those audio clips on YT yet? I searched but I didn't see them.. I hope they make it to YT!

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
That guy in the hat looks soooooo familiar. I just can't quite put my finger on where I have seen him before.

I am kind of wondering if he's the guy on the cover of INTRO TO SCN ETHICS--and that photo of him holding golden-rods kind of suggests I may be right.
You happen to be so right about that. :wink2:

I looked through my extensive photo collection and found this historic gem.

View attachment 10096

I also located the only known straight-on head shot taken back then. Seems like this guy worked
as a model now and again before he fell on hard times. More recently, he was photographed burning
books on the street in a barrel to keep warm.

And even more recently caught trying to chase down a ticket at Sundance to sneak into the Going
Clear
premiere, which he did and was documented on the message board a while back.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...m-Oscar-Winner&p=998366&viewfull=1#post998366

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...m-Oscar-Winner&p=998676&viewfull=1#post998676

Good times! :wink2:

View attachment 10097

You'll only see this "deep background" here on ESMB! :yes:

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Lots more from Jenna Miscavige Hill about her family in this latest Tampa Bay Times article. http://www.tampabay.com/news/scient...ed-on-his-dad-no-matter-where-he-went/2224868

Excerpt:

Hill said David Miscavige and his two sisters do not speak to her or Ron Miscavige or his son Ronnie.

"So I think that it's just been heartbreaking for him and he's trying to deal with it," she said of Ron Miscavige Sr.

She said her grandfather describes his departure from the church's desert headquarters as an escape and has come around to being "super supportive" of her anti-Scientology activities.

"I think there was a point where he still did consider himself a Scientologist," she said. "And I think it's harder for him because he's the one who actually got the family into Scientology. … But I'm shocked at how fast he's come around … and he definitely sees that it's not all roses, and that there is a dark side to it."

Jenna Miscavige-Hill's comments about her grandfather are thoughtful and direct.
YMMV.

JB

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious
Damn you TMZ!! Crashes my iPad every time! It's my own fault, I have a brand new iPad at home I'm just too lazy to switch over!

Anyone see see those audio clips on YT yet? I searched but I didn't see them.. I hope they make it to YT!

Managed it! Most times it's a no go.:p
What a day! I have been catching up on all the action of yesterday & today, it has been like consuming a huge feast all at once, really.... It left me with the sense that something big is afoot.
I will go with this overall impression that the outing of this PIs's arrest etc...is totally on purpose....agree with NoName that this is a prelude to a take down, just MHO.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
That's bullshit. One of the charges (on the silencer) should have been a Federal weapons charge. I'm sick and tired of cops letting ex-cop PIs get away with things the average public would be in the slammer for. It is not the local podunk DA's place to bury the weapons charge, that should have gone straight to a Federal prosecutor.

Absolutely. The DA's office who indicted Powell, not the cops, dropped the silencer possession charge, a felony in Wisconsin because it was not registered with the feds.

"Wisconsin clearly allows people to buy and possess silencers if they comply with federal registration laws and pay the $200 fee...."A silencer, whatever its utility, is not a firearm, nor are the 'rights' to own and carry weapons, even if fundamental, unlimited," Milwaukee County Assistant District Attorney Megan Williamson wrote in reply to Barrett's motion. She also noted that even the U.S. Supreme Court, while solidifying some 2nd Amendment rights, also stated that not all laws regulating firearms should now be considered legally suspect."

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/...tates-gun-silencer-law-9p65gvc-163358446.html

https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/941/III/291/6

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
Tony O just added another police audio (update) from the PIs.

“David has reason to be afraid, he’s a terrible person,”

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Excerpt:

Jenna Miscavige-Hill's comments about her grandfather are thoughtful and direct.
YMMV.

JB

"Hill said David Miscavige and his two sisters do not speak to her or Ron Miscavige or his son Ronnie."
David has TWO sisters? Am I reading this correctly?

also, this was quite the scoop for that L.A. Times reporter, does anyone know how she managed it? Just digging into the hot topic of the week?
I wonder why that police dept. released the report?

And TMZ, also The Today show claim exclusives on parts of this story... Doesn't that mean information is being bought?

Yes, He did put up quite a fight at first.....about being detained at all....or questioned.

9 years working as a PI for the Cult........he must know lots of secrets they would like to keep under wraps.......

Edited: Though I do find it hard to believe...that anyone would "forget" that they had what, 7 or 9 guns in their car.....2232 rounds of ammunition...and various other things....like a loaded Glock, next to the drivers seat...and a stun gun in the front door well...or a bottle of gasoline there too.... and 7 other auto license plates in the car....and and and.....

I liked the part where he forgot the pass word to the encrypted I pad or lap top and the cops bought it. Who was on the case, Barney Fife?

363be416-c9be-49a7-9a5b-44197253b332.jpg

Leland

Crusader
"Hill said David Miscavige and his two sisters do not speak to her or Ron Miscavige or his son Ronnie."
David has TWO sisters? Am I reading this correctly?

also, this was quite the scoop for that L.A. Times reporter, does anyone know how she managed it? Just digging into the hot topic of the week?
I wonder why that police dept. released the report?

And TMZ, also The Today show claim exclusives on parts of this story... Doesn't that mean information is being bought?

Yes, one sister committed suicide....the other has 2 recent arrests for DUI and a Drug Bust....

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/miscavige-family.htm

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
I liked the part where he forgot the pass word to the encrypted I pad or lap top and the cops bought it. Who was on the case, Barney Fife?

363be416-c9be-49a7-9a5b-44197253b332.jpg
Yeah and then some Chicago mobster, errrm I mean attorney arranges to scoop all the electronics up.
My guess is the PI's would have been fired on the spot if they didn't have so much dirt on Davy.
But at any rate, I bet they never saw any of that data again.

Leland

Crusader
The PI seemed to think Ron had written a book called "My son David".
Maybe the church just lied to him, but why would they give him a title?

I read that too....and assumed he had.

So......there is no book title "My Son David?" Nothing written by Miscavige Sr?

Edited: I checked the interwebs...and found nothing about this "book."

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
You happen to be so right about that. :wink2:

I looked through my extensive photo collection and found this historic gem.

View attachment 10096

I also located the only known straight-on head shot taken back then. Seems like this guy worked as a model now and again before he fell on hard times. More recently, he was photographed burning books on the street in a barrel to keep warm...........

Good times! :wink2:

View attachment 10097

You'll only see this "deep background" here on ESMB! :yes:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Your deep investigative research is quite extraordinary!!

Per your suggestion, we have continued our own painstaking work sifting through the vast treasure trove of previously undiscovered Hubbardabilia that we had the great fortune to purchase at that garage sale in Tilden, Nebraska!

Going through many hundreds of correspondence letters from various family members, we were able to establish that L. Ron Hubbard had a twin brother, L. Rob Hubbard--who later became the heretofore mysteriously unidentified vagrant that you depict above.

It seems that, behind the scenes, L. Rob Hubbard was the party actually responsible for all of L. Ron Hubbard's technical research. However, as far back as the 1960s (just before becoming a book-burning drifter) he drew startling conclusions that Ron apparently chose to ignore. . .

L%20ROB%20HUBBARD_zpsermivid0.jpg