What's new

Leland's Rantings & Spewings

Leland

Crusader
A bit of humor.

Has Tom Cruise been holding "The Cans" too long....??

"Tom, Pick up the cans please."

Screen Shot 2015-04-09 at 7.39.43 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-04-09 at 7.41.23 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-04-09 at 7.46.01 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-04-09 at 9.38.54 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-04-09 at 9.43.57 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-04-09 at 9.52.33 PM.jpg

Session is over....

Put down the hands,,,er Cans please.

:biggrin:

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
I have to bump my own last post here....I thought it was pretty funny....but not comments or LOLs....

Just a bit of humor to lighten the day...

Perhaps it got lost in today's new news rush.

:unsure:

Leland

Crusader
It comes as quite a surprise to me....reading various thread here lately.....

That the the very top of the top of the Cult of Hubbard "Command Structure," Those that were suppose to be running the church Internationally......were actually spending their time and effort .....from info posted on the net.....auditing Hollywood Cult Celebrities.....

Big Celebrities...actually went to Int Base to get auditing....

In many cases...as information is posted on the Webs...from Ex-scientology leaders.......sessions were to implant "seeds" of ideas and to push or pull a celebrity in one direction or another.....actually directing there "personal" lives....ie. who to marry or divorce....

But my point of this post....is to question why were these "leaders of the SO" and the Cult, responsible to guide it INTERNATIONALLY....to run all the orgs and production, worldwide....what were they doing spending time auditing movie stars...?????

Sounds like David Miscavige really has a thing for movie stars in the cult...and total control over them....

Leland

Crusader
I have never seen anything written about this...

But is it at all possible that the marriage between Tom Cruise and Nichole Kidman was "allowed" to progress because the Cult Leadership saw an advantage to having a big Movie Star....from Australia.

Could the Cult Leadership have seen a "plus side" to this.

Granted, the Cult already had a foothold in Australia, long before that time.....but to have a rising Australian Actress...that became a superstar join the Cult....couldn't hurt.

It has always pretty much been posted that since Nicole's father was a psychologist....that she was PTS.....and from an SP family......(that is the dreck....)....bla bla bla.....that the Cult frowned upon the marriage......Bla bla bal....

But then on the other had.....Having a "field of grass" especially planted AT INT BASE for Tom and Nicole to frolic in......that really belays that point...and rather suggests the opposite.

Could there have also been a strategy to make Tom Cruise's career image stronger Internationally......to have him wed someone from the other side of the world....to garner and create a more "worldwide" appeal....????

Were there other considerations about possible other advantages for the Cult....at that time...?

Just some thoughts.

Please see post above this ....on similar topic.

Leland

Crusader
Regarding Marty Rathbun....

It kinda strikes me as odd.....

As it has been stated, that Marty Rathbun had a "mentally disturbed" brother....then I don't see how Marty did not at one time or another have contact of some sort with Psychiatry...??

If at anytime, Rathbun's brother had seen a shrink....then Marty should have been an "Illegal PC.." as I see it.

Also....if as stated, if Marty "got into the cult" to find a way to help his brother ( granted a good cause) then IMO, from the Cult's point of view....he was there for "other reasons" or "to see if it worked"

All I am trying to say.....is I don't see how Marty rose in the ranks of the Cult....to the position he did with these obvious weights that the Cult would have been very leery about....and would have come up on the most rudimentary sec check....IMO.

These would have both be huge red flags to the Cult....yet...for some reason they weren't....or did not affect his rise to the top of Cult hierarchy...

Just some thoughts....

The cult is very schizo....and I'm not trying to figure it out......some things just stick out and grab my attention as questions as to how the Cult operates....

(may as well say it)...I'm sure many here won't like my post above....

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have never seen anything written about this...

But is it at all possible that the marriage between Tom Cruise and Nichole Kidman was "allowed" to progress because the Cult Leadership saw an advantage to having a big Movie Star....from Australia.

Could the Cult Leadership have seen a "plus side" to this.

Granted, the Cult already had a foothold in Australia, long before that time.....but to have a rising Australian Actress...that became a superstar join the Cult....couldn't hurt.

It has always pretty much been posted that since Nicole's father was a psychologist....that she was PTS.....and from an SP family......(that is the dreck....)....bla bla bla.....that the Cult frowned upon the marriage......Bla bla bal....

But then on the other had.....Having a "field of grass" especially planted AT INT BASE for Tom and Nicole to frolic in......that really belays that point...and rather suggests the opposite.

Could there have also been a strategy to make Tom Cruise's career image stronger Internationally......to have him wed someone from the other side of the world....to garner and create a more "worldwide" appeal....????

Were there other considerations about possible other advantages for the Cult....at that time...?

Just some thoughts.

Please see post above this ....on similar topic.

I offer this as a brief commercial, for our viewing pleasure and also a laugh and also a chance to cry into a hankie.....

Maybe all of TC's marriages have been alien love bites provided by Co$ in exchange for all those generous donations. LOLOL. Substitute the word 'alien' for the word CoS (although there is something alien to human nature about Co$!)
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_lovebite01.htm

Leland

Crusader
Hear a Scientologist get declared:

Might be a thread on this...but it is interesting

Scientologist Sylvia DeWall is heard being declared suppressive and is expelled from the church because, an ethics officer explains, she watching Lawrence Wright and Leah Remini on television

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S6f1sC_t1E

Leland

Crusader
If the Emeter is a "religious" instrument...and used in auditing only....

Then how can the Cult of Hubbard use it in Sec Checks...were they start with "I'm not auditing you" ?

How can the Cult claim that Sec Checking is not auditing....and use an Emeter to do it....

Doesn't make any sense....

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hear a Scientologist get declared:

Might be a thread on this...but it is interesting

Scientologist Sylvia DeWall is heard being declared suppressive and is expelled from the church because, an ethics officer explains, she watching Lawrence Wright and Leah Remini on television

Its the American Taliban. The Iranian Morality Police. They are dishing out Excommunication like candy over........... Facebook?

Ethics Officer: "We are prohibiting you from spending $100,000. plus towards spiritual freedom, slamming the door to Scientology heaven for ever, and you can't talk to us anymore".

Former semi-Scientology person: "Your point"?

Leland

Crusader
I could use some help...(Smurf and others) ...I'm trying to remember and perhaps contact a student PC I audited on the SHSBC...back in the late 90's

I believe her first name was Barbara. But I can't remember her last name. She was "white" but had been married to a black guy....and had two young daughters, with him...around 12 and 8 years of age at the time....She was divorced from her husband.

She had a small walk up studio off Sunset Blvd in downtown Hollywood...and a small business there retouching head shots. She did it the old fashioned way...with an air brush. No computers were used.

I don't know where she lived.

Perhaps someone here on ESMB might remember her...and her 2 kids....both very beautiful....and recall her last name?

She was Cult public....and on the BC....and not clear. I don't know if she finished the BC...

Someone might remember her as a Head Shot Retoucher....she had a good business doing that.

Thanks so much.

Jump

Operating teatime
Its the American Taliban. The Iranian Morality Police. They are dishing out Excommunication like candy over........... Facebook?

Ethics Officer: "We are prohibiting you from spending $100,000. plus towards spiritual freedom, slamming the door to Scientology heaven for ever, and you can't talk to us anymore".

Former semi-Scientology person: "Your point"?

Yikes what is that? A dedicated religious retreat focussing on daily religious training, contemplation and manual labours?

*coughRPF* no thanks.

Leland

Crusader
I was thinking the other day about all these vitriolic smear videos the cult is putting out....in response to the "Prison of Belief" documentary....and it brought to mind some of the earlier Cult of Hubbard Tech films...

I had this thought...

If, as in the Cult of Hubbard...altering the tech is a high crime....

And there have been several thrusts to get all the stuff written by Hubbard "right"....GAT I GAT II and prior projects...such as redoing the Tech Vols.....( this was prior to GAT I)......

All the Tapes...so you can hear every word of Hubbard's via "Clear Sound".....so one can hear Hubbard's words as he spoke them........and all these efforts ....bragged about by the Cult....and new books published....and every HCOB gone over....

THEN WHY....are the older TECH FILMS not shown?

HUBBARD made those Tech Films....and where are they?????

Hubbard wrote the scripts I assume...and the dialog....and must have approved the Set Designs...and the Actors....and the Lighting....and the Sound....and all the Pre and Post Production.....

The Cult is VERY proud of showing "that" photograph...of Hubbard Directing a production.....in his cowboy outfit....and cowboy hat and boots...

At one event at the Shrine....they even put up "that" photograph...and "pulled back" to show a wider area....and there was a young David Miscavige...in the film crew....working on that film....

They "are" Hubbard's work.....

Why are they not shown?

They are a record of the "history" of the Cult.....but they are not shown.

Not much, as far as I know....has been talked about here on ESMB about the "Tech Films".....

But, those of use that got in into the Cult earlier....in the 70's......saw different films....than those that got into the Cult in the 90's ......

And what are the Films today???? Different still I am sure.

I understand....some of it...as David Mayo (Senior C/S at the time ) was the lead actor in one Tech Film from the very early 70's....called something like.."recognizing Emeter reads" or some such.....

But are there other reasons....?

Does it have to do with fashion...and clothing....and hair styles ....that are not "out of date?"

Or, are they just deemed by the Cult to have been such schlocky, half baked, shoddy productions...that they are embarrassed by them...?

Just some thoughts and questions....

:p

Last edited: