"Man from OSA"

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

There once was a man from OSA
A Miscavige deposer opposer
The ops twisted and turned
While millions were burned
Deposer disposer brownnoser

Thank you Jump! I like the creative effort!

Some of the other lowbrow stuff - not so much, but clearly it is coming from the heart!

Last edited:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think this would be a great thread to include the different OSA sections and the hats for each position along with typical weekly battle plan including names of the targeted. I am particularly interested in this because I would like to see SOCO (social coordination office) fully exposed including their 'positioning' and 'safepointing' theory and actual activities.

Wow, dchoiceisalwaysrs, we are tracking! Everyone please include pictures and links pertaining to OSA people, posts, org board, what they have done, etc.

Lets see the team!

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow, dchoiceisalwaysrs, we are tracking! Everyone please include pictures and links pertaining to OSA people, posts, org board, what they have done, etc.

Lets see the team!

(See www.lermanet.com for full article)

http://www.lermanet.com/cisar/germany/2005_05.htm#4
2005_05_1.jpg

[h=4]3.2.5 Office of Special Affairs (OSA)[/h] OSA is the successor to an organization established in the 1960s under the name of Guardian Office (GO), which perceives itself as having intelligence and espionage functions. Numerous GO primary documents, e.g., for intelligence training, were assumed in the new agency as OSA-Network Orders. In contrast to the GO's rigid and direct methods of procedure, which has led to an international loss of respect for the SO in the past, today OSA perceptibly operates more cautiously, but without having basically changed its goals.
The OSA component that has jurisdiction in Germany is the Department of Special Affairs (DSA), headquartered in Munich since its transfer from Hamburg on November 13, 1971. To external appearances DSA is designated as "Scientology-Kirche Deutschland, Beich Strasse 12, 80802, Munich", but the unofficial headquarters is Nordend Strasse 3 in Munich.
Subordinate to the central post of DSA-Deutschland are the local DSA offices in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, Munich and Ulm, which are located near the local "Scientology churches" or "Celebrity Centres."
The SO itself represents its OSA unit in Germany, headquartered in Munich, as the office for public affairs or as the press and legal office. Parts of OSA are the German Human Rights Office and the Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR). Because the CCHR gives direction to the Kommission für Verstöße der Psychiatrie gegen Menschenrechte e.V., the latter can be also be categorized as a public designation for the OSA sphere of the fight against psychiatry. The "Aktion Transparente Verwaltung München" (ATV), operated by a DSA section chief, can also be categorized as OSA. The ATV maintains a home page on the Internet, but no reference to Scientology can be recognized there.
The effort alleging human rights violations against Scientologists by hostile states and their government agencies is an essential component of the expansion endeavor, just as Hubbard waged the fight against psychiatrists, who he said were the source of all the evils in the world.
According to Hubbard's instruction (HCOPL) of March 13, 1961, OSA should maintain current files on actions OSA/DSA takes against "enemies" (those who critically oppose the SO). The HCOPL describes the goal of the department:
"The goal of the department is to bring the government and hostile philosophies or societies into a state of complete compliance with the goals of Scientology. This is done by high-level ability to control and in its absence by a low-level ability to overwhelm."
DSA-Deutschland implements this instruction to the letter, and collects information on critics, politicians, members of government and other opponents, evaluates it and applies it in its own operative measures. Using false names and other measures DSA-Deutschland obtained internal papers from German establishments. Its field staff carry out surveillance on designated opponents of the SO as "enemies" and use private detectives in doing so to avoid the work being traced back to the organization.
Internally DSA operates apart from other SO structures. Long-distance transfer of information to subordinate establishments is encrypted or arranged through special messenger.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks TheOriginalBigBlue.

I believe we need to read that with "SO" as an acronym for Scientology Organization and not as 'Sea Organization", as indicated by this

Bavarian State Ministry of the Interior
2004 Constitutional Protection Report
Development of political extremism in 2004
Scientology Organization
Free Unofficial Translation (FUT) from Lermanet.com

and this also from the same article

4. Scientology Organization

The Scientology Organization (SO) continues to maintain the goal of making and governing a worldwide Scientology society according to its own rules, which disregard the fundamental principles of the basic German government system, the principles of democracy, the principle of a legal state and division of power. Its highest goal, world domination, stands in crass contradiction to its constant assertions of bringing complete peace to humanity because the implementation of its ruling principle would actually lead to a massive detriment to human rights. Until attainment of its goal the SO stands in fundamental conflict with all anti-Scientology people, social groups and states. In this setting the SO's 2004 propaganda measures included defamation of informational and countermeasures on Scientology.

(See www.lermanet.com for full article)

http://www.lermanet.com/cisar/germany/2005_05.htm#4
2005_05_1.jpg

[h=4]3.2.5 Office of Special Affairs (OSA)[/h] OSA is the successor to an organization established in the 1960s under the name of Guardian Office (GO), which perceives itself as having intelligence and espionage functions. Numerous GO primary documents, e.g., for intelligence training, were assumed in the new agency as OSA-Network Orders. In contrast to the GO's rigid and direct methods of procedure, which has led to an international loss of respect for the SO in the past, today OSA perceptibly operates more cautiously, but without having basically changed its goals.
The OSA component that has jurisdiction in Germany is the Department of Special Affairs (DSA), headquartered in Munich since its transfer from Hamburg on November 13, 1971. To external appearances DSA is designated as "Scientology-Kirche Deutschland, Beich Strasse 12, 80802, Munich", but the unofficial headquarters is Nordend Strasse 3 in Munich.
Subordinate to the central post of DSA-Deutschland are the local DSA offices in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, Munich and Ulm, which are located near the local "Scientology churches" or "Celebrity Centres."
The SO itself represents its OSA unit in Germany, headquartered in Munich, as the office for public affairs or as the press and legal office. Parts of OSA are the German Human Rights Office and the Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR). Because the CCHR gives direction to the Kommission für Verstöße der Psychiatrie gegen Menschenrechte e.V., the latter can be also be categorized as a public designation for the OSA sphere of the fight against psychiatry. The "Aktion Transparente Verwaltung München" (ATV), operated by a DSA section chief, can also be categorized as OSA. The ATV maintains a home page on the Internet, but no reference to Scientology can be recognized there.
The effort alleging human rights violations against Scientologists by hostile states and their government agencies is an essential component of the expansion endeavor, just as Hubbard waged the fight against psychiatrists, who he said were the source of all the evils in the world.
According to Hubbard's instruction (HCOPL) of March 13, 1961, OSA should maintain current files on actions OSA/DSA takes against "enemies" (those who critically oppose the SO). The HCOPL describes the goal of the department:
"The goal of the department is to bring the government and hostile philosophies or societies into a state of complete compliance with the goals of Scientology. This is done by high-level ability to control and in its absence by a low-level ability to overwhelm."
DSA-Deutschland implements this instruction to the letter, and collects information on critics, politicians, members of government and other opponents, evaluates it and applies it in its own operative measures. Using false names and other measures DSA-Deutschland obtained internal papers from German establishments. Its field staff carry out surveillance on designated opponents of the SO as "enemies" and use private detectives in doing so to avoid the work being traced back to the organization.
Internally DSA operates apart from other SO structures. Long-distance transfer of information to subordinate establishments is encrypted or arranged through special messenger.

View attachment 10335
https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/tag/arbeit-macht-frei/

Note: There was also a lesser known RPF's RPF's RPF. TOBB

(The following is an excerpt, see the full article at: http://warrior.xenu.ca/1997-0924.html)

By: Robert Vaughn Young

The RPF's RPF is literally an RPF within the RPF, a gulag within the
 gulag. What you are about to read as to the rules is basically the RPF's already brutal restrictions applied once AGAIN.

Let me quote the definition of "RPF's RPF" from their Admin Dictionary. The definition itself is one
 long paragraph in the book. I will break it apart into the sections, merely for formatting purposes and ease on the eyes. I will insert my
 comments in [brackets].

"RPF's RPF, the following restrictions are applied to members:
(1) Segregated from other RPF members with regard to work, messing, berthing,
 musters and any other command activity. [This is already done to RPF
 members. They are segregated from the rest of the staff. They cannot speak to staff or be with them, unless they are spoken to and are assigned to
 work in the area. If spoken to, they must address all as "sir." On the
 RPF's RPF, one is segregated again.]

(2) No pay. [RPF pay was standardly $5 per week, per Hubbard's orders.
In 1975, RPF pay was $2.50 per week. Normal SO member pay was
$10.00 at that time. RPFers were given 1/4 pay. Later on, during the
time RVY was on the RPF, SO base pay had risen to $20.00, so RPF pay 
was $5.00. Those on the RPF's RPF received NO pay.

And it was not unusual to be on the RPF for more than a year. I was on it
 for 16 months, which meant my income was $80 for 16 months of labor.

I believe you meant to say $5.00/wk X 16 mos (approx 69 weeks) =
$5.00 X 69 weeks = $345.00.
Some
 were there for years. Richard Tinklenberg (sp?) - also from Author Services, Inc. - had been there for about a year and a half when I arrived. He was still there when I left.]

"(3) No training. [The only training you get on the RPF is RPF training, to help you be "redeemed" or "rehabilitated." No training means that your
 "progress" is interrupted and you will not be able to "graduate."]

The only "training" allowed is a "co-audit", geared to "handle your
case", particularly one's "evil intentions" (the "cause" of "R/Ses").

"(4) No auditing. [Same as 3. It merely means you cannot "progress." However, one does write up "crimes" for the MAA. See below.] Of course. Nothing forbids the use of "sec checks". Hubbard loved 'em.

(5) May only work on mud boxes in the E/R. May not work with RPF members.
 [The mud boxes were the filthiest place on the ship, in the engine room.
 What it basically came down to - when applied to RPFs off the ship - is
 that those on the RPF's RPF are given the dirtiest, filthiest, most degrading tasks possible and only those. Being isolated from the rest of
 the RPF also has its impact for one is a complete outcast, a leper, after
 having striven to be a team member. The apparentcy being created is that one has not one friend.]
One must *run* everywhere, address all others as "sir", and may not
speak unless spoken to.

(6) Six hours sleep maximum. [Note: _maximum_. The rest of the day is
 spent at hard, degrading labor, with no friend, and then one gets six
 hours sleep MAXIMUM. Sleep deprivation is cited by experts as a key
 element to create what is often called "brainwashing" or "mind control"
 and here is where Hubbard really uses it to break a person.]
This is true. As I noted above, many were allowed only 3 hours of
sleep for every 30 hours of labor. This is extremely abusive, and is 
very successful in breaking the will, or "self determinism" of SO members. 
It's a very effective way to degrade people and ensure compliance, not
 to mention to make them susceptible to being coercively programmed.

(7) Is under the RPF MAA [Master At Arms] for all matters, including production. The RPF MAA may designate another to supervise their production. [This is Hubbard's way of saying the person is to be kept
 under guard. They cannot even go to the bathroom alone. The MAA is the
 only person they can speak to. The MAA is the RPF's "ethics officer."
 He/she drives the group with punishments.]
Phone calls to outsiders are NOT allowed.

(8) Standard ethics penalties that apply to them to be triple for each offense they are found guilty of, until they fully join the RPF of their
 own determinism. [Here is the truth about the "voluntary" nature of the
 RPF. The person is kept on the RPF's RPF, overworked and deprived of sleep with triple penalties of already brutal penalties until they "join the RPF
 of their own determinism." It is, in fact, where one starts, before one
 even joins the RPF.]

(9) May communicate only with the RPF MAA or his designated assistant. [This means exactly what it says and includes no communication with
 family. One cannot speak or write to or receive communication from
 relative, spouse or children. The "segregation" is complete. So if one
 wants to see/speak with family, one decides to "join the RPF of their own >determinism." Are you reading this Chick Corea and John Travolta when you
 complain about how Scientologists are treated?]
Sea Org members on the RPF are not allowed to spend time with their 
children. Children on the RPF are not allowed to see their parents.
 A parent on the RPF isn't able to take their child on "liberty" since 
"libs" are not allowed for RPFers.

Children on the RPF are not allowed 
"libs" either. One reference I have on this is Child Care Org ED #36,
"Children and Liberty Day", dated 14 March 1979. It states:
"Any parent who isn't able to take their child on liberty must fall into 
one of the following categories: [caps in original issue]
[...]
C. BE IN A LOWER CONDITION AND UNABLE TO GET EVEN HYGIENE TIME OFF
 TO BE WITH THEIR CHILDREN.
[...]
F. HAVE A CHILD ON THE RPF OR IN LOWER CONDITIONS WHO CANNOT TAKE 
LIBERTY.
G. BE ON THE RPF THEMSELVES AND UNABLE TO TAKE LIBERTY."

(10) May not join RPF fully until acceptable amends made to all RPF
 members. [This is called an "amends project" and must be done in one's own "free" time. The "amends' might be as simple as agreeing to do everyone's
 wash for a week. The catch is that there is no free time, except in one's sleep time, so what finally happens is the person gets no sleep at all or
 only a couple of hours a night, in order to do the "amends."] FCO 2990-2 [This is the directive from which the above is taken. It is a
 Flag Conditions Order titled "RPF Assignment" dated 24 Apr 74.]

(see the full article at: http://warrior.xenu.ca/1997-0924.html)

I LOVE Robert Vaughn Young's writing for it's directness and clarity, so I cleaned this up a bit from formatting/ spacing errors, extraneous symbols put in by old computer program, misspellings, etc. I did not change any of the actual words. I just want everyone to be able to clearly read what he has said here about the RPF and the RPF's RPF. :thumbsup:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Life gives lemons.jpg

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU IMPLANTS......

7 of 9 p3a.jpg

MAKE JEWELRY.

7 of 9 Jewelry.jpg

Disconnect from the Hive-Mind!
Its a beautiful thing.

Brought to you by OSA (Outside & Self Aware) and the Un-assimilation Council.

Last edited:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

View attachment 10371

Disconnect from the Hive-Mind!
Its a beautiful thing.

(See the following link for full text)

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/shelly-miscavige-why-she-stays/

This question — why do people stay in the Sea Org/church even though they are abused and treated like emaciated cattle is one of the hardest things to explain to those who have not been there. I tried to cover this in a response to a question on Marty Rathbun’s blog in February 2012. I reprint it here as I think it helps explain the mindset:
This is a really difficult subject to explain. I look back and wonder why I stayed as long as I did. And I have given this a lot of thought, and I am sure there are a lot of scholarly and learned treatises that would explain this phenomena. I have only analyzed this for myself and what I have seen or heard with others.
I believe there is a “perfect storm” of factors in the RCS [Radical Church of Scientology], and though I am certain many of these things are not unique to the RCS, I believe its hard to find anything that has ALL of these things acting in concert. And to one degree or another, I believe each of these apply to everyone involved in the RCS (SO, staff and public).

1. You feel an obligation to not violate your personal integrity by withdrawing allegiance from a group you have committed to. And the flip side of that coin, you are heavily invested in something (whether financially or emotionally or both) and to walk away from it requires admitting you were wrong/stupid/duped.

2. You don’t want to let others down. People who have relied on you, supported you, looked up to you. You value their friendship and don’t want to upset them.

3. You believe that to forsake the RCS and Miscavology is to abandon your eternity as there is no other “brand” of Scientology, everything else is pure squirrel suppressiveness which will drive you into a state of black MEST (meanwhile, this is the object of the reverse Scientology being run in the RCS). Even the idea of “abandoning your eternity” is contrary to fundamental Scientology principles – its an impossibility.

4. You have to walk away from your family, friends or business associates. The level of trauma associated with this depends on the degree of immersion in the “Scientology bubble.” Sea Org members often have to decide to leave a spouse and/or children. They normally have no college degree and no resume and no money. Many public Scientologists also have family who will disconnect or they will lose their jobs or their customers.

5. It is hammered into you that whatever condition you find yourself in — YOU “pulled it in” — whether it is being beaten and tortured or bankrupted by heavy pressure regging. It is always what YOU did and the organization/Miscavige is NEVER wrong. Then to “blow” only proves it further — its YOUR O/Ws. This mindset is cemented with the “sec checking” that has become routine operating procedure in the RCS. Think a critical thought about anything and you will pay (literally or figuratively or both) with a sec check that doesnt conclude until you find some O/W (real or imagined) that makes YOU responsible.

6. The thought that whatever injustice/abuse/difficulty/hardship you may be experiencing, it is “nothing” in the overall scheme of things. a) You have no doubt experienced worse on the whole track, so why get upset? b) physical pain and duress don’t damage you spiritually so what’s the big deal and c) the biggest one of all “the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics” (as long as Dynamic 3 counts as 8 and the other 7 are one each) — “Scientology is expanding and clearing the planet, so there are some outnesses, they are small in comparison to all the good that is being done.”

7. Finally, I believe the vast majority of Scientologists are optimistic and think to themselves, “tomorrow will be another day and things will be better.” Unreal but true.
Maybe others have thoughts on this, but that is what I have concluded.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Fence cat & squirrel.jpg

I think this would be a great thread to include the different OSA sections and the hats for each position along with typical weekly battle plan including names of the targeted. I am particularly interested in this because I would like to see SOCO (social coordination office) fully exposed including their 'positioning' and 'safepointing' theory and actual activities.
____
The subject of OSA personnel and posts was previously addressed in the following thread:
(Note: The "Ent.org" link is no longer active)
TOBB
_____

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?5370-OSA-INT-Staff-List/page2
7th April 2008, 10:25 AM
Thought I'd cross-post this from ent.org, is that ok?
If not, lemme know and I'll delete the list, immediately.

Office of Special Affairs - International (Los Angeles)

Linda Hamel (Invest Aide HFA)
Kirsten Caetano - OSA (hottest woman in OSA)
Kathy O'Gorman - Data Chief
Tom Whittle - Freedom Editor/Writer
Acky Heinrich - PR
Joan Long - External Estab
Karin Pouw - PR Aide
Ed Parkin - VP (now a PR and out of Legal)
Bob Adams OSA, VP PR something
Charlie Earl - Invest
Jim Morrow - Legal Aide
Judy Ross - External DSA Programs
Jeanne Gavigan - Litigation (she's a real attorney)
Nora (french name?) - MAA for OSA
Celine Muir - french girl - Dir I&R
Lynn Farney - Internet PR and does all DA's for anything
Jean Callaghan - holds reception
Steffano Beccaccini - External Comm functions, still does driving up- lines for delivery, etc.
Wendy Beccaccini - PR
Beth Bond - Treasury functions
Neil O'Reiley - Private Investigations

Office of Special Affairs -Eastern United States

TIM LOMAS - CO OSA EUS
TONI CHRAMBANIS - D/CO EXTERNAL OSA EUS
BEV MCPHEE - SOCIAL REFORM AIDE OSA EUS.

Route Outs

Mary DeMoss (second hottest woman in OSA)
Nancy O'Meara
Leisa Goodman
Michael Rinder
John Carmichael (needs confirmation)

By contrast, here is the list from 1994 provided by another user in this thread.

Quote:
Shaun Allen OSA INT T/Dir I&R
Joelle Aoudai OSA INT HCO Expeditor J.A.
Gail Armstrong OSA INT T/PR Aide
Sara Asay OSA INT T/Data Analysis Officer
Brian Asay OSA INT T/Freedom Researcher
Attila Balazs OSA INT T/Computerized Files I/C
Leanne Barram OSA INT T/Legal Preps Projects Off
Glenn Barton OSA INT T/Interfaith Coordinator
Janet Beatty OSA INT Data Requests I/C
Wendy Beccaccini OSA INT Wendy Beccaccini
Stefano Beccaccini OSA INT
Debbie Blair OSA INT T/Drug Reform Coord
Thomas Boelsterli OSA INT T/FOIA Requests I/C
Beth Bond OSA INT T/RAM Chief
Terry Brawley OSA INT HCO Expeditor
Maryse Breuer OSA INT Maryse Breuer
Geoff Brown OSA INT
Leslie Browning OSA INT
Klaus Buchele OSA INT Klaus Buchele
Sarah Burrough OSA INT T/Chief MAA
Marcia Callaghan OSA INT T/TM Lic & Usage Off
Jean Carnahan OSA INT T/Data Collection Officer
Allan Cartwright OSA INT
Angel Casillas OSA INT
Sheila Chaleff OSA INT Sheila Chaleff
Carla Cohen OSA INT T/PR Pubs/Props Dist Off
Pascal Cottier OSA INT T/Cont/Sect Inv Hand Off
Kathy Del Amor OSA INT
Audrey Devlin OSA INT Audrey Devlin
Joan Diskin OSA INT Joan Diskin
Lillian Doyle OSA INT
Charlie Earl OSA INT T/Invest O/O
Lynn Farny OSA INT Lynn Farny
Ellen Farny OSA INT T/Litigation Files I/C
Eunice Ford OSA INT T/Tax Compliance Admin I/C
Nancy Gahwiler OSA INT Enhancement Sec
Marina Garvin OSA INT PCO
Dan Garvin OSA INT T/Data Computerization I/C
Jeanne Gavigan OSA INT T/Transactional Attorney
Samantha Gibson OSA INT
Mr. Roman Giessauer OSA INT T/CO's Pgms Op
Luis Gonzalez OSA INT Luis Gonzalez
Leisa Goodman OSA INT
Howie Gutfeld OSA INT T/Defensive Lit I/C
Sandy Guthrie OSA INT
Grace Marie Haddy OSA INT T/FOIA I/C
Mr. Linda Hamel OSA INT Mr. Linda Hamel
Evanie Hamilton OSA INT T/Fax I/C
Jerry Hanlon OSA INT Jerry Hanlon
Christine Harris OSA INT
Caroline Heinrich OSA INT T/Internal PR Officer
Aky Heinrich OSA INT T/Social Reform Aide
Anne Hogarth OSA INT
Sheldon Hogarth OSA INT
Maddie Hooper OSA INT T/Attorney Services
Bee Huber OSA INT
Mr. Gavino Idda OSA INT T/Legal Pgms Exec Off
Gloria Idda OSA INT Gloria Idda
Doug Jacobson OSA INT
Kirsten Jarry OSA INT
Mr. Heber Jentzsch OSA INT T/President CSI
Frida Johannsson OSA INT T/Disbursements Chief
An Johonnesson OSA INT
Joyce Kelly OSA INT T/Legal Preps Chief
Lee Kemp OSA INT
Frits Kevenaar OSA INT see skeds
Jacqueline Kevenaar OSA INT T/OSA NW Training Off
Bodo Krauss OSA INT
Anne Labourdique OSA INT T/Cont/Sect Staff Security I/C
Giovanna Landini OSA INT
Teo Laus OSA INT T/TMI Handling I/C
Vincent Lefevre OSA INT HCO Expeditor
Mr. Sue Lerner OSA INT Purser
Nancy Levin OSA INT
Neil Levin OSA INT
Ken Long OSA INT Ken Long
Joan Long OSA INT T/Legal Safeguard Exec Off
Chris Marchant OSA INT
Eugene Marsh OSA INT T/Tax Preps
Shelby Martinez OSA INT T/US PR Pgms Exec I/C
Aron Mason OSA INT Aron Mason
Lara McFadyen OSA INT
Lea McFarland OSA INT
Olaiya McGauhey OSA INT Olaiya McGauhey
Nick McNaughton OSA INT Nick McNaughton
Brian Mills OSA INT
Andrew Milne OSA INT T/PR DA Writing I/C
Donna Morrow OSA INT T/CSI Invest Officer
Mr. Jim Morrow OSA INT TT/ax Compliance Off
Carol Nelson OSA INT Carol Nelson
Jackie Nelson OSA INT T/Librarian
Carol Oakes OSA INT
Mr. Kathy O'Gorman OSA INT T/Data Chief
Nancy O'Meara OSA INT
Kei Omura OSA INT
Neal O'Riley OSA INT T/CSI Spec Handling Off
Ed Parkin OSA INT Ed Parkin
Rita Parkin OSA INT
Philippe Pedersen OSA INT T/Data Distribution Officer
Mariano Pedersoli OSA INT T/Msn Ops
Peola Pedersoli OSA INT
Linda Peters OSA INT
Karin Pouw OSA INT T/PR Aide
Bonnie Rice OSA INT
Jo-Ann Richardson OSA INT T/Receptionist
Mr. Mike Rinder OSA INT T/CO
Scott Roland OSA INT T/Computer Input I/C
Judy Ross OSA INT T/Legal Preps Planning Officer
Mr. Carol Rush OSA INT
Linda Sarkovich OSA INT
Gigi Scudellari OSA INT
Anton Selfe OSA INT T/Freedom Writer A.S.
Lynne Shape OSA INT
Ben Shaw OSA INT Ben Shaw
Mr. Judi Shervell OSA INT T/PR Pgms Exec Off
Greg Shulman OSA INT
Krystal Simmons OSA INT T/Data Receipt & Logging I/C
Linda Simmons Hight OSA INT T/PR Periodicals Officer
Rhea Smith OSA INT T/Gov Reforms Pgms
Sandy Sternson OSA INT
Glen Stilo OSA INT T/Immigration Officer
QC Strom OSA INT
Colin Thorne OSA INT
Becky Turner OSA INT
Georgina Tweedie OSA INT
Abel Uemura OSA INT T/Litigation Atty's Secretary
Mr. Janet Weiland OSA INT Mr. Janet Weiland
Mr. Kurt Weiland OSA INT T/D/CO
Liana Weiland OSA INT
Hyla Wetherill OSA INT T/Data Collection Off
Mr. Tom Whittle OSA INT T/Freedom Editor
Richard Wieland OSA INT T/Special Props Off

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Squirrel with little camera.jpg

The following posting by Gottabrain is the best thread that I have seen so far for purposes of listing OSA names, posts and pictures. It would probably be best to continue using that thread for that while using this thread to include links or references to other excellent source material.
TOBB

11th April 2011, 07:51 PM

This list is to name those trained in GO or OSA tactics that are still dedicated, active members of the Church of Scientology. Those out or known to be inactive are not to be named.

Please post pics of those harassing you when you do not know the name. They may not be COS staff, but that doesn't mean they're not operatives.

I would appreciate as many entries as you know from your memories, documentation and experiences so I can update and complete this list.

The purpose of this list is twofold: 1) So we as ex's can be aware of them and their training in dirty rotten tricks if contact is made or harassment occurs,
2) To discourage OSA or DM from using them as Operatives for underhanded, illegal activities because they are KNOWN TO US.

OSA INT
Linda Sarkovich - current OSA INT Pic from LA 2009 Post #58 http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22868&page=6,
Elaine Segal - current OSA INT Pic from LA 2009 Post #58 http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22868&page=6,
former head of B1 (info) Bureau, Boston OSA
Daniel Presta -OSA INT Italian, nice guy Pic from LA 2009 Post #58 http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22868&page=6,
Philippe Pederson, OSA INT - (aka Floyd) - from Denmark, in OSA INT Data Dept (see also under "hired by OSA" - works with Moxon)
Pic from LA 2009 Post #58 http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22868&page=6

FSO OSA
Peter Mansell - CO OSA Flag
Kathy True - OSA Flag
Larry Slatkoff
George R Pilat – Active. Runs an ISP in Florida - Intnet, Inc (http://www.intnet.net), Pilat is also associated with CIBER Corp, a
private invest firm specializing in "computer crimes".
Suzanne Prieur - Old GO from Quebec 1970s, last seen at Tampa Idle Morgue Opening
Richard Hirst - lives in Clearwater. Sometimes does work for OSA

Melbourne GO (now Int or Flag staff)
Bob Allsop
Joy Allsop
Zoltan Bozan

former GO GLA, USGO or LA OSA
Jeff Porter (still in LA)
Rudi Loehwing (lists E Grinstead&Tampa FL as home addr) Recent pic, post #11 link http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22868&page=2
Henning Heldt owner of LA company Doehring, IAS Patron, worked at David Morse & Assoc LA, as of Dec 2003
Mary Heldt, IAS Patron, in LA worked at David Morse & Assoc LA, as of Dec 2003
Duke Snider, in LA worked at David Morse & Assoc LA, as of Dec 2003
Richard Weigand – now full time FSM in LA
Terry Milner, GO 1960s - still active?

LA/WUS OSA
Aky/Aki/Acky Heinrich (aka James Dean) Recent pic, post #13 http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22868&page=2
Pic also on Post #58 http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22868&page=6
Neil O'Reilly (aka Joe Neil) Recent vid, post #5 http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22868
Roman Giessauer
Gary Klinger - GO/OSA for decades, currently still in OSA
Kit Figuredo - former OSA, last known in Div 6 ASHO
Fritz Kavenaar - CLO WUS Pic on Post #58 http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22868&page=6
Donatella Kavenaar Pic on Post #58 http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22868&page=6
Charlie Earl, LA OSA - Pic on post #45 http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22868&page=5, handles PIs, was at Dallas Idle Org
Linda Sereda - OSA WUS
Bill Yaude - said to be a nice guy
Darlene Bright - DSA Stevens Creek
Kathy True - OSA

CA Scns Who Work for OSA
John Welsh Allender, San Jose, now lives in Portland with wife, Lynda Ann & son Brandon - flies cross country & dresses in weird getups to harass ex's, also waves arms in helicopter motion
Vids: Post 37 http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22977&page=4 Post 6 http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22977 http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/marty-gets-a-visit-from-squirrel-busters.79310/
Brandon Allender, San Jose - son of John Allender above, also in vid. 2nd gen Scn raised by kooky OT 8 dad never had a chance -
Steven Van Hoomissen, San Jose - Likes flying cross country with Allender to dress in weird getups to harass ex's
Vid/Pic: Post 37 http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22977&page=4
Tyler Van Hoomissen - Son of Steven Van Hoomissen, San Jose - often films & harasses protestors. Pic: http://vimeo.com/ty
Mark Gibbs Warlick - DSA Los Gatos Childish nutter, likes to dress up in weird costumes and fly out with his aged pals Allender & Van Hoomissen from San Jose to harass ex's Vid/Pic Post 37 http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22977&page=4
Vice Pres Blackford Neighborhood Action Coalition

LouAnn - aka Vicky, Snatchy, Peggy, Jeannie - Internet OSAbot

Hired by COS OSA
Kendrick Moxon, COS Attorney
assisted by Philippe Pederson, OSA INT - (aka Floyd) - from Denmark, in OSA INT Data Dept

AOSH ANZO OSA
Vicki Dunstan, Pres C of S Aus
Mark Hanna, C of S AOSH
Michael Gordon, OSA AOSH
Cyrus Brooks
Tojo
Mike Ferris - PR OSA ANZO-made Charities Commission laugh Pic & details Post #47 http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22868&page=5
Brian Johnston - Based in Canberra. Did Invest for OSA, Scn public now
Lara Meney/DeJong - Brian's partner, was local DSA, Scn public now
Nick Broadhurst - was and may still be OSA
Sei Broadhurst
Elaine Allen (on PAC RPF? contacted ex's a few years ago as OSA) - was A/G Melbourne & CO ANZO
Harry Crawford - Public, does work for OSA on request
Phil Barton - Public, does work for OSA on request
Linda Fitzpatrick - Was DSA at Syd Class V org, Public now, prob does OSA work on request
Virginia Stewart - (was married to Michael Gordon)
Liz Wallace - DSA AOSH ANZO now out of the SO but still a Scio
Jane Whitta - DSA AOSH ANZO (nee Devlin) - Out of SO but still Scn

AOSH UK
Don Alverzo (aka Jerry Levin?) - Active
Miles Mellor – was OSA Invest UK
Cathy Sproule – was Director of Special Affairs AOSH UK
Peter Stumbke - was OSA Invest Int
Patricia Stumbke - was OSA Invest Int

OSA Canada
Commanding Officer: Yvette Shank
Legal Safeguards Chief: Jean Sepic
CCHR Coordinator: Tereasa Buttnor
A/Social Reform Aide: Angela Ilassi (ILASSI)
Al Buttnor (was OSA staff - in RPF ANZO as of 2009)

Former Boston OSA, still active in COS:
Arte Maren - Former PR guy for USGO
Gary Brown - former Boston GO B1
Kevin Tighe - former Boston GO B1
David Aden former Boston GO PR
Bob Pitts - former Flag GO - VERY ACTIVE in COS - now in Tucson, married to Julianne Boudreaux head of Life Improvement Center there
Fred Perkins - former Boston OSA, now active COS public

Current Boston OSA
Gerard Renna
Mary Francis Stinson Newey - was Invest Dir Bost Pic Post #54. On Facebk http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22868&page=6
Frank Ofman
Maureen O'Keefe - longtime GO/OSA - former Boston GO SC, active & travels to different areas to handle "flaps" (might be OSA INT now)
Chris Garrison

OSA EUS
Toni Chrambanis (from Boston OSA)
Jennifer McDonald Cox - NYC DSA
Bruce Thompson - was DSA Philly, but Philly dead so now seen @ EUS

OSA NYC
Jeff Minor OSA NYC in 90’s
Pam Vilinsky DSA NY

Chicago OSA
Rebecca Cusano is the current DSA of Chicago - said to be good hearted, just misled

(former) Chicago OSA:
Randy Kretchmar
Mary Ann Ahmad details, post #19 http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22868&page=2
Carol Brooks
Alan Brooks

St Louis Org
Ellen Forney is current DSA
(son Kevin is HAS, they work as a team)

OTHER OSA
Rhea Smith - status?
Gavino Idda - status?
Arlo Irhig - DSA of (?)

Please ensure any person named is an active, dedicated COS member before posting a name to this thread.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Re: The real question about David Miscaviage ?

Petite crotte de nez (little booger) always stands tall on boxes, stools, other folks accomplishments etc.....:yes:

Mike Rinder call him Pope on a box (POB instead of COB) as he stands on an apple box behind the lectern

Now downgraded to little bogger on a box ???? (BOB) ??? :unsure:

Being a pope is tough!:confused2:
People have no more sense of the sacredness !

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Bill Yaude is listed in this ESMB posting from 11th April 2011, 07:51 PM:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...TIVES-STILL-IN-amp-ACTIVE&p=561954#post561954

LA/WUS OSA
Aky/Aki/Acky Heinrich (aka James Dean) Recent pic, post #13 http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22868&page=2
Neil O'Reilly (aka Joe Neil) Recent vid, post #5 http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22868
Roman Giessauer
Fritz Kavenaar - CLO WUS Pic on Post #58 http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22868&page=6
Donatella Kavenaar Pic on Post #58 http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22868&page=6
Charlie Earl, LA OSA - Pic on post #45 http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22868&page=5, handles PIs, was at Dallas Idle Org
Linda Sereda - OSA WUS
Kathy True - OSA

Bill's post in OSA is not shown but he is under OSA LA/WUS. In the following series of YouTube videos by Tory Christman, Bill Yaude is mentioned frequently and apparently leading up to the time of Tory's exodus circa 2000, he was instrumental in setting up surreptitious accounts on ARS (alt.religion.scientology). In these videos Tory mentions that as of the time of these recordings in 2010, she had been informed that Bill was still involved in OSA's internet operations.

It has now been 15+ years since Bill Yaude would have been active in internet ops. I do not know if he is still doing it, what his post is or where he is on the org board but it does seem like he deserves some acknowledgment on ESMB for his founding role in monitoring internet activities which may be considered to be suppressive by the church.

Scientology My Escape Part 1 Ten Years Later‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cMPPEWT4GQ&list=PLED6D65D429F79137

Tory's Youtube home page:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ToryMagoo44

Tory's web page:

http://www.torychristman.com/

PS. This was already the subject of a thread in 2011:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?22255-Eeek!!-OSA-Bogeyman-Bill-Yaude

Last edited:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Bill Yaude is listed in this ESMB posting from 11th April 2011, 07:51 PM:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...TIVES-STILL-IN-amp-ACTIVE&p=561954#post561954

LA/WUS OSA
Roman Giessauer
Linda Sereda - OSA WUS
Kathy True - OSA

Bill's post in OSA is not shown but he is under OSA LA/WUS. In the following series of YouTube videos by Tory Christman, Bill Yaude is mentioned frequently and apparently leading up to the time of Tory's exodus circa 2000, he was instrumental in setting up surreptitious accounts on ARS (alt.religion.scientology). In these videos Tory mentions that as of the time of these recordings in 2010, she had been informed that Bill was still involved in OSA's internet operations.

It has now been 15+ years since Bill Yaude would have been active in internet ops. I do not know if he is still doing it, what his post is or where he is on the org board but it does seem like he deserves some acknowledgment on ESMB for his founding role in monitoring internet activities which may be considered to be suppressive by the church.
By Tory: :omg::omg: Are you kidding?
I do not know if he is still doing it, what his post is or where he is on the org board but it does seem like he deserves some acknowledgment on ESMB for his founding role in monitoring internet activities which may be considered to be suppressive by the church.
Are you kidding me?
Acknowledgement on ESMB for his founding role in monitoring internet activities which
may be considered to be suppressive by the church?
As long as I knew Bill Yaude (and I'm quite sure this is true, today, July 5, 2015) Bill has been working for the "church", sliming the Net---intentionally
A) Distracting people who have posted any "hot" topics
B) Spreading 3P about any activists so people will think poorly or them or won't talk
with them at all
C) 3rd goal of the Top Secret OSA Int Internet Mafia: Slime the area so no one wants to even post there.
I don't see that as what you are talking about AT ALL.
Per Bill Yaude's own words: "I have been on ARS since day ONE. (Not doing suppressive
acts against the church, but suppressive acts against Ex's and Critics!)
Best,
Tory/Magoo

Scientology My Escape Part 1 Ten Years Later‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cMPPEWT4GQ&list=PLED6D65D429F79137

Tory's Youtube home page:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ToryMagoo44

Tory's web page:

http://www.torychristman.com/

PS. This was already the subject of a thread in 2011:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?22255-Eeek!!-OSA-Bogeyman-Bill-Yaude

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron

:bs:

Regarding the above quote:

I said IF people met Bill, because he is such a great :bs: artist, and basically
was a nice guy before he got into all this "OSA" crap.
However, he DID get into the OSA Crap...and it should read:

Bill Yaude: Liason with OSA Int and aided in
creating the Top Secret Volunteer Group whose goal was to "handle the critics on the Net".
Yaude has covertly made thousands and thousands of posts with his 10 different identities he created at the start of "ARS", way back in the 90's. His (and OSA's) Goal was and is:
"1) Distraction 2) Degrading any active critics (Includes "Divide and Conquer"..getting critics
to fight with each other and 3) Slime the area SO badly that no one will post there."

^ ^ THAT Is much closer to who Bill Yaude really is.
((AND BILL: when you see this: WTFU!!)):yes:

TLC

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
:bs:

Regarding the above quote:

I said IF people met Bill, because he is such a great :bs: artist, and basically
was a nice guy before he got into all this "OSA" crap.
However, he DID get into the OSA Crap...and it should read:

Bill Yaude: Liason with OSA Int and aided in
creating the Top Secret Volunteer Group whose goal was to "handle the critics on the Net".
Yaude has covertly made thousands and thousands of posts with his 10 different identities he created at the start of "ARS", way back in the 90's. His (and OSA's) Goal was and is:
"1) Distraction 2) Degrading any active critics (Includes "Divide and Conquer"..getting critics
to fight with each other and 3) Slime the area SO badly that no one will post there."

^ ^ THAT Is much closer to who Bill Yaude really is.
((AND BILL: when you see this: WTFU!!)):yes:

TLC

Would somebody please be so kind as to contribute pictures of Bill and their links to this thread so we may acknowledge his work properly?

Last edited: