What's new

Hollywood Testing Center Protest, Sunday, June 7..

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Just left another successful protest at the Hollywood Test Center with Tory Christman, Graham Berry, Brett Chance, Casper & Hombre. There were 20+ body routers keeping busy trying to bring the gullible in.. Tory & I were successful in talking a number of tourists to not go in leaving the BR's looking chagrined.

Eventually, PAC guard Odo showed up & we kept him & another guard busy body-blocking some of us trying to run inside. LOL. One of the very handsome BR's pointed to my T-shirt (of a man wearing a leather harness) and said it was lewd & perverted. I took him to come home with me & I would show him what perverted was. He said he was going to call the police for following & harassing him. I encouraged him to do so, but he never did.

He later walked up to me & said, "Hi Garry" as if that was going to scare me. From that point on, I referred to him as "handsome". At one point, I put down my camera & tried to have a comm with Odo. I told him about my visit on Monday where I walked into the org & no one blocked me until I got to the bookstore in the back & I was recognized & ordered to leave. He acknowledged that he knew that & had seen the camera footage. :)

A fair number of tourists took the cult bait & went inside the Center, especially Latinos. But, I didn't see one of them leaving the Center with a purchased book. I told Tory it's like drunk drivers. Despite all the education & knowledge about the negative impacts of it, people will still drink & drive.

Update: Alas.. there will be no video from me. I talked to my landlord who works in cinematography.. he & a friend spent close to an hour working with my videocam & Movie Maker & concluded that my JVC Everio GZ-MS100 is dead.. it only records audio, not video. It gave me 7 years of videos. I'm verklempt. <sob>

Brett did some filming, too. Hopefully, he will post his soon.

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just left another successful protest at the Hollywood Test Center with Tory Christman, Graham Berry, Brett Chance, Casper & Hombre. There were 20+ body routers keeping busy trying to bring the gullible in.. Tory & I were successful in talking a number of tourists to not go in leaving the BR's looking chagrined.

Eventually, PAC guard Odo showed up & we kept him & another guard busy body-blocking some of us trying to run inside. LOL. One of the very handsome BR's pointed to my T-shirt (of a man wearing a leather harness) and said it was lewd & perverted. I took him to come home with me & I would show him what perverted was. He said he was going to call the police for following & harassing him. I encouraged him to do so, but he never did.

He later walked up to me & said, "Hi Garry" as if that was going to scare me. From that point on, I referred to him as "handsome". At one point, I put down my camera & tried to have a comm with Odo. I told him about my visit on Monday where I walked into the org & no one blocked me until I got to the bookstore in the back & I was recognized & ordered to leave. He acknowledged that he knew that & had seen the camera footage. :)

A fair number of tourists took the cult bait & went inside the Center, especially Latinos. But, I didn't see one of them leaving the Center with a purchased book. I told Tory it's like drunk drivers. Despite all the education & knowledge about the negative impacts of it, people will still drink & drive.

Hopefully, I will have video up soon.

Good job Smurf!

Look at it like this ~ if you went by a Circus and had heard in the media that they had freak shows - you would go in to LOOK. It does not mean you will join though.

Scientology is DEAD! My bet - people come in and look around but no one is doing courses or getting services...that is why David Miscavige is regrading the Bridge and ordering everyone to re-do it.

The Show is over. The HORROR stories in the documentaries and books are what people buy now - and that is why people are visiting Hollyweird. They want to go inside a real live CULT and see the freaks.

Had they not cannabalized their members - they would be out of existence but that billion dollars can keep the "appearance" up for a little but but the World knows Scientology is dead - we made sure of that. VWD SP's!~!:happydance:

Last edited:

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
Sincere thanks to the protesters for doing what those of us who live far, far away cannot do! You guys are great!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
He later walked up to me & said, "Hi Garry" as if that was going to scare me. From that point on, I referred to him as "handsome".

Oh dear. Never forget.

attachment.php

:wink2:

Attachments

• cheezburger com 1716400896 (cute zombie cat).jpg
    cheezburger com 1716400896 (cute zombie cat).jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 132

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Surely you jest.. and don't call me Shirley. I'm depressed that I can't show my video.

Several of the body routers were smoking hot... like they were hired directly from Casting Central. :biggrin:
Body routers were smoking hot! Classic. In Aussie english route also means bonk/bang/do.

Leland

Crusader
Really, "20 plus body routers ?"......that really seems like an excessive amount....to me.

Isn't it usually one or two?

20 sounds like a Public Nuisance to me....

20 sounds like a permit should be warranted....

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Really, "20 plus body routers ?"......that really seems like an excessive amount....to me. Isn't it usually one or two? 20 sounds like a Public Nuisance to me....

Nope, not in the tourist dump of Hollywood Blvd where they compete with the multiple weirdos hawking the cheesy bus tours of Hollywierd sites.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Update: Alas.. there will be no video from me. I talked to my landlord who works in cinematography.. he & a friend spent close to an hour working with my videocam & Movie Maker & concluded that my JVC Everio GZ-MS100 is dead.. it only records audio, not video. It gave me 7 years of videos. I'm verklempt. <sob>

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss on the camera. That thing has provided many important, informative and often fun videos ( https://www.youtube.com/user/XenuSmurf/videos )

I tried to find something to convey my sympathy and help memorialize the camera but all I could come up with is this idea:

Maybe someone can shoop this
8250-jvcgzms100img1.jpg

to replace the Olympus in this photo, for you
rip-olympus.jpg

In any event, I hope you are able to eventually get another camera so you can carry on... :thumbsup:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
There seem to be at least two signs outside that center that say: "All are welcome". What a joke.

I took a closer look at that sign. There was a detail I never noticed before. . .

Scientology
ALL ARE WELCOME!

* All who apathetically AGREE with whatever we say or do.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Really, "20 plus body routers ?"......that really seems like an excessive amount....to me.

Isn't it usually one or two?

20 sounds like a Public Nuisance to me....

20 sounds like a permit should be warranted....

It's based on the new DIV VI (Public Divisions) org board:

Department of GBBR (Gang Bang Body Routing)

VFP: Human Bodies 8-C[SUP]ed[/SUP] into the org's building.

STATS: "1" point for each body brought inside.

"25" bonus points if the being inside the body
realizes where they are and doesn't try to escape.

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
Nope, not in the tourist dump of Hollywood Blvd where they compete with the multiple weirdos hawking the cheesy bus tours of Hollywierd sites.

Oh, no, don't say this! During my visits to LA I ALWAYS take a bus tour! I love them! The best, the absolute best is the "Dearly Departed - Tragical History Tour of Hollywood".

http://dearlydepartedtours.com/

This tour, in a minibus that seats only 12, is fabulously narrated by the guide/driver and is a great introduction to the Hollywood area. As for the famous deaths, we ranged from up into the hills beneath the Hollywood sign to the various nearby neighborhoods to see the houses where famous stars once lived. Well worth the cost of the tour and our guide/driver was the owner who knows his Hollywood history and has a wonderful sense of humor. About famous deaths. He even pointed out the spot on the sidewalk where Fred Mertz (Willam Frawley) of "I LOve Lucy" dropped dead of a heart attack! (I kid you not.)

And another one I took was the then newly established "TMZ Tour"........

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Edited to add: On the "Death Tour" there were some LA natives accompanying their out-of-town relatives on the tour. They were as enthusiastic as we tourists, said they had never taken a tour before and could not believe how much they had learned during this one. It was like, on which other tour would you take a bathroom break at the small park where British rocker George Michael was once arrested for soliciting sex from an undercover police officer?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
There seem to be at least two signs outside that center that say: "All are welcome". What a joke.

Odo told Tory & I to read the new sign posted by the door. On a gold plaque is the statement that proves the cult is a business, not a religion. Tory, Brett & I challenged that multiple times, which is why I'm so peeved my videocamera failed me.

I had filmed how often Odo & his fellow guard closed rank to body block us from entering.. like watching Odo dancing in front of the doorway.

"We reserve the right to refuse anyone & remove anyone from the premises at our discretion".

https://www.legalzoom.com/articles/...fuse-service-to-someone-because-of-appearance

From Brett Chance...

[video=youtube;kvqJNJwE-b0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvqJNJwE-b0[/video]

** After watching this.. I'm going on a starvation diet. Ugh!! Looks like I'm having triplets.

Last edited: