What's new

ESMB and The Freezone - let's have it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
The moderator, I believe, was the one who posted the original "Success Story" written by Pierre Either about auditing his pc, <> without <>'s approval.

So the moderator, being a freezoner, wanted to cover all of this up.

It's important for everybody to know that things like this go on in the freezone.

So I refused to be censored on this point.

And will so refuse again.

OMFG. I can ASSURE you that Thor is no Freezoner. You and Roan need to rethink your conspiracy theories.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think everyone has heard and understands the other viewpoints. We can still disagree, but we have been heard.

Can we now get one of them thar' TR2s?

The Anabaptist Jacques

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Is Div6 "Thor"?

No. Absolutely not.

This is the reason I make the mods "faceless". But I can assure you that Div6 is not "Thor". I won't be answering any further questions about "who" Thor is in case you guess correctly. :p

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
No. Absolutely not.

This is the reason I make the mods "faceless". But I can assure you that Div6 is not "Thor". I won't be answering any further questions about "who" Thor is in case you guess correctly. :p

All right.

How and why was the decision made to censor that "Success Story" by Pierre Either which Div6 posted from the Freezone boards?

Because that post was proof of what goes on in the Freezone and everyone needs to know about it.

So why was that post censored, and the whole thread eliminated?

And didn't that censorship lead to this one?

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
All right.

How and why was the decision made to censor that "Success Story" by Pierre Either which Div6 posted from the Freezone boards?

Because that post was proof of what goes on in the Freezone and everyone needs to know about it.

So why was that post censored, and the whole thread eliminated?

I just went and looked at the first post in the thread.
" Last edited by Div6 : 16th June 2008 at 08:10 PM."
You'd better ask him. Honestly, this is too bizarre.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
All right.

So why was that censored?

No, wrong again.

That thread wasn't "sensored" by anyone other than the OP who had second thoughts about reposting a report from an auditor that COMPLETELY VIOLATED the privacy of the PC.

That PC lost all his rights when Pierre flaunted his "win" on his website and IFAchat.

I did NOT want to be a party to that kind of depravity so I had a mod "maia" throw it on the attick where it WON'T be indexed by google, thereby hopefully lessening the PCs violation of privacy.

For fucks sake Alanzo, what next?

Is Maia a part of the grand conspiracy too?

acertainratio

Patron with Honors
Scientology in any form is a complete and utter scam and people who are out but are practicing the policies and traditions of Scientology are just continuing to live in the illusion that any of it works (despite whatever ad-hominen nonsense you can make up to prove it does). The fact is, there are no super powers, there are not OTs there are no aliens ruling the galaxy in furtherance of a conspiracy and the FDA/AMA/APA/FBI did not do Scientology. This forum is for surviving Scientology, not letting it haunt around like the ten thousand pound gorilla's corpse rotting in the living room. Although your welcome to FZA was probably because you were probably not very nice to them (I saw the discussion btw ...)

^This

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
No, wrong again.

That thread wasn't "sensored" by anyone other than the OP who had second thoughts about reposting a report from an auditor that COMPLETELY VIOLATED the privacy of the PC.

That PC lost all his rights when Pierre flaunted his "win" on his website and IFAchat.

I did NOT want to be a party to that kind of depravity so I had a mod "maia" throw it on the attick where it WON'T be indexed by google, thereby hopefully lessening the PCs violation of privacy.

For fucks sake Alanzo, what next?

All right. Thanks.

Roan's post was about that incident.

It was relevant and important.

It should not have been censored in the first place.

If it had not, then none of these problems would have erupted.

acertainratio

Patron with Honors
I'm an adult. There are no children here.

Bad or inflammatory language is not harmful to anyone in this situation.

I agree.

Are people here so fragile that they fall apart when someone sounds angry?

If you can't cope with it go suck a lollypop and play with yer stuffies.

paradox

ab intra silentio vera
All right. Thanks.

If he'd exerted a little self-control (manners, civility) and self-moderation perhaps he wouldn't have needed to have been moderated (vs censored)?

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
All right. Thanks.

Once again......

The post was NOT DELETED BECAUSE IT MENTIONED THE INCIDENT WITH PIERRE.

It was deleted because of how it was worded. Had Roan just reworded the post without the invective, we wouldn't be having this ridiculous conversation.

acertainratio

Patron with Honors
I understand that it is hard to find moderators. I also understand that it is a shitty job.

But in this case, I chose to defy the censorship of the moderator.

And I would again.

Sorry.

In my opinion, the post should never have been censored in the first place.

It was that mistake by the moderator which caused all these problems.

Me too and it was lulzy also, which is the most important thing.

acertainratio

Patron with Honors
ESMB is a moderated board. If a moderator says no, that's the way it is. Take it up with the moderator privately or the board owner. To fight in public with the moderator is just being a spoiled child.

I don't crap in someone's front room, Alanzo. It's bad manners. If you can't restrain yourself from flouting the board's rules go crap elsewhere.

No smiley.

Paul

I think you are slyly but transparently, trying to ingratiate yourself with the mod and owner.

I totally support him in taking the mod on about his panic ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.