What's new

Is David Miscavige really planning to extend Scientology’s ‘Bridge’?

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Looks like he is!

http://tonyortega.org/2015/07/01/is...ing-to-extend-scientologys-bridge/#more-23746

Is David Miscavige really planning to extend Scientology’s ‘Bridge’?

But a new edition made its way to us, and it contained a story we thought you’d want to hear about. We’d been hearing some things about New Jersey dentist Louis Feldman. He’s an OT 8, the highest level of spiritual achievement that a Scientologist can attain. And he penned an article in Freewinds about how he’s gone back down to the bottom end of the Bridge to do low-level courses like the Student Hat, a basic introduction to learning.

Why? Well, Louis says he’s getting ready for the next great Scientology advance, the release of levels OT 9 and OT 10. He’s also reportedly been telling people that he’s been given the role as ambassador specifically to prepare people for the release of the new levels. We wanted to ask him about that, but the number at his dentist’s office asked us to enter a code to access a voice mail system. Odd.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
It's nearly 30 years that we are announced the soon coming release of Oatee 9 and preparing our eligibility to receive such ''high powerful level of spiritual achievement'' :yes:

You know the planet has to be handle on ethics..otherwise such powerfull level may be used with malignancy to blow the planet, the galaxy and the universe...

unprecedented order of magnitude Bullshit :confused2:

:whatever::pfft::shithitfan:

groundhogday.gif

That would be funt hough to have all these powerful thetaness theta thetans exteriorize without full perceptics and be total cause over MEST....
at last...... :dancer:

Last edited:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I'd love to see the "rest of the Bridge" released, it's way past time that the remaining OT8s found out who they are. :biggrin:

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's nearly 30 years that we are announced the soon coming release of Oatee 9 and preparing our eligibility to receive such ''high powerful level of spiritual acheivement'' :yes:

You know the planet has to be handle on ethics..otherwise such powerfull level may be used with malignancy to blow the planet, the galaxy and the universe...

unprecedented order of magnitude Bullshit :confused2:

:whatever::pfft::shithitfan:

groundhogday.gif

That would be funt hough to have all these powerful thetaness theta thetans exteriorize without full perceptics and be total cause over MEST....
at last...... :dancer:

Since you are already OT IX, can you tell us what's on the level?

Billy Blinder

Patron with Honors

too funny, and but, of course, DM has no choice.

But, I like this paragraph coupled with Hubbard's statement that there some 15 levels above OT8 available in NOTE form. So the members fall for it. :duh::hysterical:

I don't blame them falling for it, shoot I did.

I really like how the PR statement as follows redefines "ambassador":

Why? Well, Louis says he’s getting ready for the next great Scientology advance, the release of levels OT 9 and OT 10. He’s also reportedly been telling people that he’s been given the role as ambassador specifically to prepare people for the release of the new levels. We wanted to ask him about that, but the number at his dentist’s office asked us to enter a code to access a voice mail system. Odd.

One can replace ambassador with salesman and it makes more sense. :roflmao::roflmao:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Since you are already OT IX, can you tell us what's on the level?

Of course dear SP,

It's few years now that I post about unprecedented orders of magnitude :yes:
especially, the unprecedented order of magnitude wiseness I gained on OTIX :yes:

OTIX is about orders of magnitude

1) unprecedented theta
2) unprecedented perceptics (reading minds and *telepathy)
3) unprecedented power and control over mest and considerations

* concerning telepathy , may I share my OTIX telepathic wins here with you ???

You know when I log on the message board, I read post on threads..and often, very often, I read post of a few member who say E-X-A-C-T-L-Y what I was going to write...
Perfect duplication - so no need to write my post...

First, I attributed this phenomanon to my entities hijacking the beautifull concise intelligent writing abilities, some of them naturally have...but then I realized it was my OTX power tepathic powers...
Yes...I simply mockup my post...and a minute later they duplicate my thought and write it..exactly as I intended...Perfect intention, perfect duplication and perfect doingness!
I must acknowledge they contribute a little in being good receptors of my thoughts, and thank them for those many post they write...

I now operate to an unprecedented order of magnitude as the most ethical being on this planet , the $cientologist OT and can make the new civilization comes true. My PT goal is to fully restore out tech application done to ex-scientologists and handle them, all over the planet for which I take full responsibility . :yes:

(I'll stop here as other stuff are confidentials and out of reality) :confused2:

Thank you for reading!

This is true
ARC
ML
Lotus

Last edited:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Does every continent have the appropriately staffed Saint Hill sized orgs? Or is David Miscavige off-source?

I just found this in an old version of the Star Wars script when L. Ron Hubbard and the other monomaniacal, derivative, SciFi writer George Lucas who also made millions inventing a religion were collaborating.

Princess Tommy Davis: Find the controls that extend the bridge:
Miscavige Solo: I think I just Vistariled them.
Princess Tommy Davis: The SPs are coming through!

Billy Blinder

Patron with Honors
I often tell jokes telepathically.
If you ever find yourself laughing for no apparent reason, that was me! :biggrin:

May I use that statement, win, abilitiy gained, in the next issue of Advance Magazine, to be issued once a month, by the PR Department & Marketing Department? LOL

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
Of course dear SP,

It's few years now that I post about unprecedented orders of magnitude :yes:
especially, the unprecedented order of magnitude wiseness I gained on OTIX :yes:

OTIX is about orders of magnitude

1) unprecedented theta
2) unprecedented perceptics (reading minds and *telepathy)
3) unprecedented power and control over mest and considerations

* concerning telepathy , may I share my OTX telepathic wins here with you ???

You know when I log on the message board, I read post on threads..and often, very often, I read post of a few member who say E-X-A-C-T-L-Y what I was going to write...
Perfect duplication - so no need to write my post...

First, I attributed this phenomanon to my entities hijacking the beautifull concise intelligent writing abilities, some of them naturally have...but then I realized it was my OTX power tepathic powers...
Yes...I simply mockup my post...and a minute later they duplicate my thought and write it..exactly as I intended...Perfect intention, perfect duplication and perfect doingness!
I must acknowledge they contribute a little in being good receptors of my thoughts, and thank them for those many post they write...

I can now operate an unprecedented order of magnitude as the most ethical being on this planet , the $cientologist OT and make the new civilization comes true. Thus, one of my PT goal is to fully restore out tech application to ex-scientologists and handle them over the planet for which I take full responsibility . :yes:

(I'll stop here as other stuff are confidentials and out of reality) :confused2:

Thank you for reading!

This is true
ARC
ML
Lotus

Lotus wins the internet again.:hysterical::hysterical:

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
I can't wait for some people to finish more levels, then leave the church and discuss them openly and honestly, that's the only way you can get real opinions on them

wonder what the required cognitions for these levels will be

i know what it should be!

that you finally realize you are an elitist, genocidal, greedy, hyperbole butchering narcisist with a god complex?

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
... or, maybe, that you've finally come to understand your experience in scientology and no longer need to engage in further identity molding?

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Being an ex-scientologist is a bit like being astride two parallel worlds.

In the scientology world Hubbard discovered the secrets of the universe, left behind the tech to make us all OT then went off to Target 2.

In the real world he was a liar and fantasist who didn't develop anything of consequence and died a broken man.

I reckon ex-scientologists are the true OT's because we are the only ones who have experienced these two worlds and figured-out which one is real.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Being an ex-scientologist is a bit like being astride two parallel worlds.

In the scientology world Hubbard discovered the secrets of the universe, left behind the tech to make us all OT then went off to Target 2.

In the real world he was a liar and fantasist who didn't develop anything of consequence and died a broken man.

I reckon ex-scientologists are the true OT's because we are the only ones who have experienced these two worlds and figured-out which one is real.

Being an ex-scientologist is a bit like [strike]being astride two parallel worlds[/strike] making love to a beautiful woman.

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
The cult..."knows nothing beyond media reports about any purported book."

Really? They didn't announce it at the birthday event or something? Little Davy didn't tell everyone that his father was writing a book that'll spill stories about what a nutty psychopath he is, and who knows, maybe even what a nut Hubbard was?

Beyond Dad himself, and maybe his wife, Dave is probably one of the first people to know that his father was working on this book. There were probably even negotiations that went on. Ron wanted a couple million, and COB wanted the separation package to go through -- a new horn, a $120,000 house (located in Wisconsin, a real hotbed of Scientology), plus living expenses of $2,000/month.

Good twin

Floater
I thought everyone who completes OT8 is assigned the post of OT Ambassador with the purpose of preparing themselves and others for the release of OT 9&10.

This has always been true.

Where's the news?