What's new

DATING SITE for ESMB !

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
I love intelligent women. My ex's academic qualifications left mine in the dust. Do I love big butt's? Not so much.

The trend these days seems to be bigger butts are becoming more fashionable and I'm happy for that, because tight little butts are at a premium and girls with more 'regular' butts won't feel so 'inferior' thankfully. Doesn't change my preferences tho, pert little boobs, slender thighs and a pert little butt is what turns me on. (Red hair doesn't go amiss either!)

Spill the wine, dig that girl.:coolwink:

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
Do you like donuts?? :biggrin:

e0a38d78912b_sf_5.jpg

Crack 'n' Snack

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
I hope this thread doesn't devolve into posting pics of scantily clad pics of slutty looking women. Fat doughnut girl pics are acceptable though.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
What I was hoping is that some of out less bashful guys & gals would step up and let us know how desirable they are - then maybe a match maker would appear, etc.

But, hey - like all threads - this one will evolve or devolve to whatever the posters make it, well, unless the it gets to point the house has to step in & put it out of it's misery.

There really are some guys & gals in the market so I was hoping maybe some of would find the person of their dreams - kinda trying to get some help doing a public service, ya know ?

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Well, you got me here.

Can't I just claim I'm twice the man I used to be ? LOL !

Women look good well up into the years, keep their wits about 'em, stay charming & keep men of all ages staring !

We men tend to forget as we get old, ugly, fat, repeating ourselves that those gals young enough to be our granddaughters look at us like we are their old grandpa !

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, you got me here.

Can't I just claim I'm twice the man I used to be ? LOL !

Women look good well up into the years, keep their wits about 'em, stay charming & keep men of all ages staring !

We men tend to forget as we get old, ugly, fat, repeating ourselves that those gals young enough to be our granddaughters look at us like we are their old grandpa !

"I just wanna be your Teddy Bear"

Elvis Presley

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
They're hitting on Lotus over on the Cars, Bars, Guitars thread.

Does that count?

:yes:

Guilty as charged.:whistling:But I'm not sure if a mere Clear has enough free theta for an OT IX Orders of Magnitude. I might catch terminal metalosis from the glorious shine of self created light.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Do you like donuts?? :biggrin:

e0a38d78912b_sf_5.jpg

That PIC reminds me of a story:

During an after-show party, I and the Brazilian singer we were working with, were joking around about different personal topics.

She said, sticking her butt out: "My ass is so fat, you could place a beer on it. Here, try!" Since I "accidentally" had a fresh beer in my hand, I did. Didn't work, so I said: "Liar! That butt is so firm and well-rounded, one couldn't even put one of these tiny Turkish coffee cups on there, that thing would slide off right away."

Of course that was what she wanted to hear, but I didn't need to lie - she was really firm and well-rounded all around. :biggrin:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Now back to relationships.................

A very wise person once shared this with me ............

" Here is how to be with the person of you dreams :

Make a detailed list of every attribute you want in a partner. Do NOT skimp ! Really work on getting this list EXACT & Complete !

Now, BE that person on your list. BECOME that person on your list.

Do that and you ideal partner will appear in your life & insist you be in theirs " !

Simple, eh ?

<><><><><><>

Next was "perfect" people. I covered that with "When I attain perfection will then demand it of others - & I never expect to be perfect "
( OK, I borrowed that from somebody, too. )

<><><><><><><>