What's new

DATING SITE for ESMB !

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
tyrion-lannister-internet-meme.jpg

:biggrin:

The difference between Game Of Thrones and Scientology is that the dwarf in GOT has some good qualities.:yes:

Last edited:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Re: DATING SITE for ESMB & LOVE !

Love, I guess, is where love is found.

Does that even make sense ?

What is love ?

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's not true. The difference between male & female DNA is the number of chromosomes. Lord, imagine if female DNA changed over a period of time. Murders of women could not be conclusively tested for DNA.

What's interesting (ans a curse) for women, particularly those that enjoy sex, is that a woman's body absorbs the DNA of every partner they've had intercourse with & their DNA stays in the woman for life.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/dna-spe...-and-influences-genetics-her-offspring-305934

Hmmm. No evidence that the effect transfers to humans though. From the same article;

“There is no evidence of such effects in humans, but there has not been any research on this possibility in humans. There is a potential for such effects in mammals,” explained Crean. “For example, there is a lot of foetal DNA in maternal blood during pregnancy, and this could potentially play a role in such effects. There is also evidence in mammals that seminal fluid affects offspring development, so semen from one male could potentially influence the development of eggs fertilized by another male (which is what we think is happening in flies).”

Crean added that due to ethical restraints it would be difficult to conduct a similar experiment on humans.

The key phrase here IMO is "could potentially"; I'd say the jury is out on this one. (Where is Udarnik when you need him?)

Last edited:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Hmmm. No evidence that the effect transfers to humans though. From the same article;

“There is no evidence of such effects in humans, but there has not been any research on this possibility in humans. There is a potential for such effects in mammals,” explained Crean. “For example, there is a lot of foetal DNA in maternal blood during pregnancy, and this could potentially play a role in such effects. There is also evidence in mammals that seminal fluid affects offspring development, so semen from one male could potentially influence the development of eggs fertilized by another male (which is what we think is happening in flies).”

Crean added that due to ethical restraints it would be difficult to conduct a similar experiment on humans.

The key phrase here IMO is "could potentially"; I'd say the jury is out on this one. (Where is Udarnik when you need him?)

Could put a whole new meaning to 'who's yo daddy' ?

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
The dwarf in GOT is my favorite hands down.

Tyrion isn't just my favorite, he is my new role model. I hope the little bugger ends up with Dany and they rule the world. Of course EVERYONE I have ever liked on GOT is either dead or crippled so.............. look out Tyrion is all I'm sayin'.

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here's a long-term dating song! lol.

[video=youtube;NHxS8wlDngI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHxS8wlDngI[/video]

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Hi, I'm Dave B. I like sunsets, long walks on the beach and puppies. I'm intelligent, like to read, cook, and have an inordinate amount of knowledge on cults.....