What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
The Cult of Scientology has "fair gamed" me in various ways for some 5 years.
It inspires me, every single time to shed more light, to get into every deep and dark corner and tell more. I will jiu jitsu their sordid vulgar and tabloid hate sites on me by shining light into every dirty dark corner of this CULT.
This is the continuing story of being married to Heber, President of the church of Scientology international.
This is Part 3 of 4 of this series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfdyvqOzRnQ

Fabulous video Karen.

The personal insight you share regarding your training and your relationship and observations of Heber are priceless.

I recall a time when being a Class 12 C/S was godlike and Heber was also godlike. Your comments are like rare gems and EXTREMELY helpful in assisting me to an honest appraisal of my experience.

Thanks!!

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
I wish ,there is a clip about naked pictures.... or is it also OSA ...?
lots of attacks are coming from/aiming on that episode in your life, so maybe it is time to "kill" that ...
thank you.

Church of Scientology Bird Dogging your Crimes $800 an hour
Dedicated to all who have endured Scientology Sec Checking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4ICVmYTSsM
OMG! You blew up my planet??? Auuuuggghh!!! Mimsey

maxresdefault.jpg

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

This is a very serious video.

The true diabolical nature of Scientology has never been more clearly apparent and although it is sometimes difficult for former Scientologists to revisit the scene of their "crimes" - those years of innocent, misplaced trust that we mistakenly gave such a treacherous organization.

But, at 6:10 of this video, Karen voices the "getting clear of Scientology cognition" that we have all experienced many times over!

"What a dope I was!"

I could not stop laughing.

(if I had a dollar for every time I had that exact thought, I'd be a Gluteus Maximus Patron!)

Thank you, Karen and Jeffrey, for this video
and for everything you do.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron

LUV IT! :thumbsup: Great stuff, as usual, Karen. :yes:

Over 5 years ago--about 4 months after I started Posting on ESMB--I wrote my first Post re: Sec Checks...

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...Everything-But&p=413285&viewfull=1#post413285

I've had a number of Jo Burgs--including a most memorable one from Otto Roos (he could get Prep Check Buttons to read on a cadaver)--and probably as much as a third of my Folders are Sec Checks.:melodramatic:

Unfortunately--during the List 1 R/S=immediate RPF assignment (before the "L1 R/S means something different on Clears & OT's" Bulletin--I did not L1 R/S on that Sec Check. If I had I woulda left right then and there as the RPF had become incredibly vile and there is no way I woulda put up with the degradation. I wound up staying in the SO into the early-mid '80's. :wacko:

Face:)

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Blowing up a fictional planet is all the dirt they have on you Karen - :roflmao: :omg: :hysterical:
Oh dear - Your really are an SP (Special Person) just for getting that poor girl out of hot water when she was trying to burn your ass.
:laugh: The clown car doesn't get more ridiculous than this. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I can only hope that poor girl got out . . . too . . . :p

Keep 'em coming Karen. Just keep 'em coming. :yes::thumbsup:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Blowing up a fictional planet is all the dirt they have on you Karen - :roflmao: :omg: :hysterical:
Oh dear - Your really are an SP (Special Person) just for getting that poor girl out of hot water when she was trying to burn your ass.
:laugh: The clown car doesn't get more ridiculous than this. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I can only hope that poor girl got out . . . too . . . :p

Keep 'em coming Karen. Just keep 'em coming. :yes::thumbsup:

That's a shame. Karen's dead agent press pack is quite saucy. I'm disappointed that none of it is true.

Glenda

Crusader

Goodness Karen! I had no idea you, um, the planet thing, we should have a nice cup of tea and a chat sometime. That's friggin' hysterical and ya know, that's kind of how it is eh. Just give something to get the hell out of there. :yes:

Nice work you guys. Thank you so much. :)

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Oh Karen,

It's obvious that the order of magnitude of your ''criticness'' of the cult would be a cover up of an unprecedented order of magnitude criminal activity : A galactic planet blower...:no:
(that was so funny, but sadly, illustrate the level of sanity people reach with CO$\hubbard indoctrination))

As a side note, it appeared that the Russians are watching your videos and take the interrogatories and black mail for serious stuff
:biggrin:

Great job - thanks!

Last edited:
Quote Originally Posted by afaceinthecrowd View Post

<snip> Otto Roos (he could get Prep Check Buttons to read on a cadaver) <snip>
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
A couple things about Otto - years ago, the AO's magazine would list the names of the people whose OT wins were published - there was an astounding one by Otto Roos about how he was on the ship - and how he was looking through the walls of the ship - sort of transparent 3D OT vision. The other, which relates to the putting buttons on a cadaver - I was at ASHO one fine day when he and the Klingvalls showed up to get the Pac Area's auditors heads screwed on properly. So they had this meeting and virtually every auditor & C/S in Pac showed up for it. I hadn't seen so many auditors in one room. Of course, he wasn't wearing any sort of SO uniform I had ever seen - he looked like Rommel fresh off a panzer in the desert with his khaki jacket. Came across as a real hard ass.

auditor_35_1968_-_otto_roos_joan_robertson_bill_robertson.png

Anonycat

Crusader
A couple things about Otto - years ago, the AO's magazine would list the names of the people whose OT wins were published - there was an astounding one by Otto Roos about how he was on the ship - and how he was looking through the walls of the ship - sort of transparent 3D OT vision. The other, which relates to the putting buttons on a cadaver - I was at ASHO one fine day when he and the Klingvalls showed up to get the Pac Area's auditors heads screwed on properly. So they had this meeting and virtually every auditor & C/S in Pac showed up for it. I hadn't seen so many auditors in one room. Of course, he wasn't wearing any sort of SO uniform I had ever seen - he looked like Rommel fresh off a panzer in the desert with his khaki jacket. Came across as a real hard ass.

auditor_35_1968_-_otto_roos_joan_robertson_bill_robertson.png

But still Hubbard beat him in his cabin like a fiend. Don't let the uniform fool you. Even a drunk, drugged-up loonie could take him down. My friend who was a messenger was the only other person in the room, and he was huddled in the corner in fear. There are no OT powers, only a brutal cult will be found.

Leland

Crusader
Interesting.....

That happened to me once...at ASHO....

I was able to look through a wall...and at another person....

Boy, did I turn that off fast. I think I scared the shit out of that guy....

But still Hubbard beat him in his cabin like a fiend. Don't let the uniform fool you. Even a drunk, drugged-up loonie could take him down. My friend who was a messenger was the only other person in the room, and he was huddled in the corner in fear. There are no OT powers, only a brutal cult will be found.
I never heard that description - I had read Otto's declare - I think Hubbard wrote it If I recall correctly, it discussed how Otto had been kicked out years before, and was in a psych ward, but Hubbard went and personally saved and salvaged him and had had his case corrected. How he got him to be trained up to be a Class 12. Then Hubbard went on a rant about how he and the Klingvalls were co-auditing and not writing down the o/w's they got off on each other, and so Hubbard said he struck him, saying he was appalled by the betrayal. It was touted as the only time Hubbard struck someone.

Mimsey

Anonycat

Crusader
I never heard that description - I had read Otto's declare - I think Hubbard wrote it If I recall correctly, it discussed how Otto had been kicked out years before, and was in a psych ward, but Hubbard went and personally saved and salvaged him and had had his case corrected. How he got him to be trained up to be a Class 12. Then Hubbard went on a rant about how he and the Klingvalls were co-auditing and not writing down the o/w's they got off on each other, and so Hubbard said he struck him, saying he was appalled by the betrayal. It was touted as the only time Hubbard struck someone.

Mimsey

I wouldn't put any faith in what Hubbard said. Even more, about anything regarding people he got mad at or had a falling out with.

The only person that can really describe the moment of the beating of Otto, is the messenger. That's my opinion. It was so brutal, that young Chis cowered in horror to witness such a thing.

Interesting.....

That happened to me once...at ASHO....

I was able to look through a wall...and at another person....

Boy, did I turn that off fast. I think I scared the shit out of that guy....
I had a friend - not a Scio describe the same thing. I had showed him the grade chart and he said he had all of the abilities up to somewhere around power. I asked him what he meant - he told me this thing had happened to him, and afterwards, life was completely different - he pointed to the awareness level of a problems release and the ability gained, and described how he (a long haired hippy artist) was accosted by some redneck types who threatened to beat him up. He just looked at them and said OK and the wind went out of their sails.

So I asked, Mike, how this come about? He told me he was living with a girl for a couple years, and they were in NYC at an outdoor restaurant, when this guy that neither of them knew, came up and started chatting to her. Then his girl and the guy got up and walked out of the restaurant, and she out of his life, their relationship was suddenly over. What did Mike do? How did he react? He went exterior and was looking through the walls of the buildings, and could see people doing things in the rooms they occupied. His life was never the same.

Mimsey

I wouldn't put any faith in what Hubbard said. Even more, about anything regarding people he got mad at or had a falling out with.

The only person that can really describe the moment of the beating of Otto, is the messenger. That's my opinion. It was so brutal, that young Chis cowered in horror to witness such a thing.
So Chris was cowering - not Otto? This wouldn't be Chris Montgomery would it? Mimsey

Status
Not open for further replies.