What's new

ESMB and The Freezone - let's have it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boldgirl

Patron Meritorious
I thought Hubbard ripped off study tech from the research of Charles Berner. Alan posted about that a couple of times. Hubbard didn't credit Berner for the work and in fact got rid of him soon afterwards.

Are you suggesting Berner's years of research were to this same end?

Paul

Dont know--I have to research the guy.

All I meant was that study tech via Hubbard was developed for non study reasons .... it qas another cult tool. Intention is everything. My understanding is that most of Hubbards tech was stolen from other sources anyway.

Boldgirl

Patron Meritorious
My wordclearing made people brighter for real, and brought about an understanding unique for that person, and not what could have been intended.

Any activity involving 2 people conversing or interacting would make anyone a lot brighter versus reading mumbo jumbo alone at a table with a stack of dictionaries in front of you.I dont think word clearing that made students brighter had anything to do with word clearing---it's called human interaction....makes everyone a lot brighter provided you aren't being beaten with a stick.

PS to all..whenever I say 'you' when describing my viewpoint-I dont mean YOU persoanlly--I mean you the audience, people in general. I guess I need to change my wording on that...eh?

asagai

Patron Meritorious
Don't forget the thanks to Ron, asagai. :)

Paul

I think Ron would laugh his socks off at the idea of a bunch of SP squirrels arguing for 1000 posts about whether squirrel scientology should be allowed to be promoted amongst a bunch of SPs.

In this particular case I find myself agreeing with the old sod! :hysterical:

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
1000! :D

I win! I win!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

gldfthr2.gif

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
learntofly.jpg

(Not a shoop. This actually happened. Look here: Norman Aviation

Okeee... I invented a piece of study tech! - To learn which side the green and red lights were on an aircraft, I wore a green and a red sock. This way I had to remember correctly what color for which foot every morning. I needed to know that as I was learning to fly..

But I'm afraid I forgot anyway... Too long ago..

But yea' know what!? - T'was a fantastic way to get girls talking! - They'd sit and watch a bit. Then, due to their motherly instincts I'd guess, they'd say: "Excuse me, but you've got different socks on!"

To which I invariably replied: "That's on purpose. To get to talk to you!"

:brow:

Terril park

Sponsor
Dont know--I have to research the guy.

All I meant was that study tech via Hubbard was developed for non study reasons .... it qas another cult tool. Intention is everything. My understanding is that most of Hubbards tech was stolen from other sources anyway.

Most tech was written on the shoulders of others.

However I'm out ethics. I was eating dinner instead of trying for 1000.

Guess I just have to start another FZ thread.

Its rotten work but someone has to do it. :(

Pixie

Crusader
Pixie, you were replying to a poster called "Reasonable Lady". That is not me...I (Ladybird) am not "reasonable" about criminal cults hiding behind front groups, and I totally agree with you..."if one is applying $cientology 'tech', no matter what one cares to call it, it's $cientology."

Ladybird thank you for your post. This thread has left me acting and sounding a little 'nutty' so I have taken a couple of days break. I'm sorry if I got you mixed up I had been typing at the speed of sound and was becoming a little manic, however, yes, I agree with you.. I sure do. :yes:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I don't give a crap about that 1000'th post! - I don't CARE!! YEA HEAAAAAR!!! - I am TOTALLY indifferent! - I think it's not even important! OK!??!!!

I'll just ignore that and continue talking about study tech!! - So there!!
pigeon.jpg

:grouch:

Boldgirl

Patron Meritorious
I don't give a crap about that 1000'th post! - I don't CARE!! YEA HEAAAAAR!!! - I am TOTALLY indifferent! - I think it's not even important! OK!??!!!

I'll just ignore that and continue talking about study tech!! - So there!!
pigeon.jpg

:grouch:

You just crack me up. Where do you get these pictures?

:hysterical:

Status
Not open for further replies.