What's new

Black Hebrew Brother Polight confronts Scilons; NYPD called on him.

Purple Rain

Crusader
Michael Noak aka Brother Polight is a self-proclaimed polygamist Black Hebrew & prophet in Brooklyn, NY. Many in the black community call him a con-artist.

[video=youtube;F4I9RRrarIs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4I9RRrarIs[/video]

https://www.facebook.com/amunre45

http://www.bizapedia.com/ny/GOLDEN-ANKH-GLOBAL-FOUNDATION-INC.html

He claims to have 3 wives.

[video=youtube;6Ppagh6iMEE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ppagh6iMEE[/video]

Tom and I actually really enjoyed watching this, and laughed quite a lot. While it was clear that he couldn't stand white people, I thought he made a lot of good points, and he was certainly not calling for violence, only dialogue. I am glad there is a stirring of the feeling that they should stand up for their community against the Scientologists and Mormons. I wish everyone in every community would hold them to account like this.

Overall I really admired the stand that he took, and his eloquence and courage.

He does remind me a lot of Malcolm X, only I hope that one day he will have a change of heart like Malcolm X did and not hate me just for the colour of my skin.

I truly wish him well and think he was a hero out there that day. I truly hope the Scientologists will think about his question and take it to heart... WILL they still continue to follow the teachings of a man who preached that blacks are inferior to whites?! They have to live with that doubt eating away at them every day now, and that they called the police on people they were purporting to care about, just for challenging their position.

Tom and I actually really enjoyed watching this, and laughed quite a lot. While it was clear that he couldn't stand white people, I thought he made a lot of good points, and he was certainly not calling for violence, only dialogue. I am glad there is a stirring of the feeling that they should stand up for their community against the Scientologists and Mormons. I wish everyone in every community would hold them to account like this.

Overall I really admired the stand that he took, and his eloquence and courage.

He does remind me a lot of Malcolm X, only I hope that one day he will have a change of heart like Malcolm X did and not hate me just for the colour of my skin.

I truly wish him well and think he was a hero out there that day. I truly hope the Scientologists will think about his question and take it to heart... WILL they still continue to follow the teachings of a man who preached that blacks are inferior to whites?! They have to live with that doubt eating away at them every day now, and that they called the police on people they were purporting to care about, just for challenging their position.

I looked at the vid where he takes the sci-bots to task yesterday.
I did not see hatred in him. I liked his very rational analytical way of looking at things and speaking about them. If anyone wants to argue with him, they would have to do so in a rational way because that's the way he processes things.
His main point was "who the hell are you to come in here and try to fix us up --you are part of the problem". I totally see his point. He has a "looking at the big picture" point of view, on the relationship between black and white historically, and how, (as he sees it), that is connected to the situation right in the moment, where one of 'them' is trying to fix-up the minds of 'us'. Of course the scientologists are equal opportunity oppressors and want to 'fix up' whitey's brain too, but he guy in the vid speaks from his position, a black person in a "very black' neighbourhood. If the one's who possibly have more hatred than him- NOI - were half as intelligent and a tiny bit as articulate as he is they would not be walking like sheep into the CoS.

I was too lazy to watch the vid again, so could be wrong.

Purple Rain

Crusader
I looked at the vid where he takes the sci-bots to task yesterday.
I did not see hatred in him. I liked his very rational analytical way of looking at things and speaking about them. If anyone wants to argue with him, they would have to do so in a rational way because that's the way he processes things.
His main point was "who the hell are you to come in here and try to fix us up --you are part of the problem". I totally see his point. He has a "looking at the big picture" point of view, on the relationship between black and white historically, and how, (as he sees it), that is connected to the situation right in the moment, where one of 'them' is trying to fix-up the minds of 'us'. Of course the scientologists are equal opportunity oppressors and want to 'fix up' whitey's brain too, but he guy in the vid speaks from his position, a black person in a "very black' neighbourhood. If the one's who possibly have more hatred than him- NOI - were half as intelligent and a tiny bit as articulate as he is they would not be walking like sheep into the CoS.

I was too lazy to watch the vid again, so could be wrong.

I didn't see hatred in him - mostly just the stuff about having to wash his hand because of white person germs,and stuff like that. I felt he would feel hostility and resentment towards me I suppose is a better way to put it. Not that I don't understand his position, it just makes me feel a bit sad that I look at him with liking and I don't think there is much chance he would look at me the same way. He was very polite and rational, though, I thought, in lots of his arguments. I loved the line about the other black guy in the Dianetics shirt not even knowing what crack he was selling! Lololololol!! He has obviously taken the time to educate himself about the darker side of Scientology. Thank you, internet!!

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I've seen "Black Hebrew" groups set up on city streets and do their own rants.

Here's one getting into an argument with a Jewish guy, telling him that he isn't really a Jew. It goes downhill into the Black Hebrew guy saying (at 2:50) the Holocaust was a joke, and launching into yells of "Heil Hitler".

[video=youtube;bfL1UzreWQY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY[/video]

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Here's one getting into an argument with a Jewish guy, telling him that he isn't really a Jew. It goes downhill into the Black Hebrew guy saying (at 2:50) the Holocaust was a joke, and launching into yells of "Heil Hitler".

I have seen them many times. They are hideous.

Most are ex-cons, bullies, illiterates and thugs. They scream and spew hatred, literally RUINING the sidewalk area they set up in. They do everything in their power to intimidate and overwhelm people. Without reservation, they are amongst the most ignorant, hate-filled, evil fuckers anyone could ever imagine.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

I've seen them also.

These vile creeps are basically spewing the Nation of Islam's talking points.

The morons just don't bathe or wear bow-ties.

Francois Tremblay

Patron with Honors
I've carefully listened to everything he says in that video. I can't find any false statements in what he says about Scientology (except maybe one small part where he seems to imply that Dianetics was created for the purpose of taking over South Africa, maybe he got the timeline a little mixed up there). And I can't find any false statements in what he says about white people. Admittedly I did not watch his video about the Holocaust, and that does sound very egregious. But as for the video that was presented, I don't see anything to complain about. He started a dialogue with a Scilon about LRH's racism and attitude towards South Africa, and the results were predictable. We all know the Scientology strategy in Harlem is inherently colonialist. Scientology has no other mode but colonialism, because being a Scientologist is its own race (homo novis!): they just think of other white people as "wogs" and "raw meat."

HelluvaHoax!

He was way more civil to the Scientologist than many people here are to me.

Amateurish derail/troll attempt noted. Trying to stir it up so the thread is shut down? Like you did on the thread called "It pays to kill a black teen in Ferguson"? LOL

HELPFUL TIP: This thread is not about you.

----AND NOW OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED THREAD CONTINUES----

A little background on the Black Hebrew Israelites and their slickly deceptive ("civil") PR front-work when cameras are rolling.

Yahweh Ben Yahweh, Founder and spiritual leader of the Black Israelites, was a vicious sociopath and murderer, well beyond the evil stature of Charles Manson.

a3f67621-76f3-49d6-b81a-97feff1d8fa4_zpswjhhmyii.png

Like Hubbard and his cult, he was a master manipulator and often succeeded in getting public figures/celebrities to endorse his "charity" and "humanitarian" work.

Snippets from Wiki:

At the time, his business and charity efforts earned him respect in the community. The mayor of Miami, Florida declared on October 7, 1990, "Yahweh ben Yahweh Day",[SUP][1][/SUP]a month before his indictment for alleged crimes.

In 1991, Mitchell was convicted of conspiring to murder white people as an initiation rite to his cult, as well as former members who disagreed with him, in one case by decapitation.

Although his followers remained devoted to him, by the 1990s, he was in trouble with the law. From 1990 until his release on September 26, 2001, he served 11 years of an 18-year sentence on a Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) conviction after he and several other Nation of Yahweh members were convicted of conspiracy in more than a dozen murders. Robert Rozier, former NFL player and devotee of Mitchell, confessed to seven murders.[SUP][2][/SUP]Although his followers remained devoted to him, by the 1990s, he was in trouble with the law. From 1990 until his release on September 26, 2001, he served 11 years of an 18-year sentence on a Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) conviction after he and several other Nation of Yahweh members were convicted of conspiracy in more than a dozen murders. Robert Rozier, former NFL player and devotee of Mitchell, confessed to seven murders.[SUP][2] [/SUP]

The indictment charged 18 specific instances of racketeering, including 14 killings, two attempted killings, extortion and arson. He was acquitted of first degree murder charges in 1992.

In 2006, as he became increasingly ill with prostate cancer, his attorney, Jayne Weintraub, petitioned the U.S. District Court for his release from parole to permit him to "die with dignity".[SUP][3] [/SUP]A ruling on a failed appeal, U.S. v. Yahweh Ben Yahweh (792 F. Supp. 104) starts:

Violent crime cases are the exception in federal courts. The instant case is arguably the most violent case ever tried in a federal court: the indictment charges the sixteen defendants on trial with 14 murders by means such as beheading, stabbing, occasionally by pistol shots, plus severing of body parts such as ears to prove the worthiness of the killer. They were also charged with arson of a slumbering neighborhood using molotov cocktails. The perpetrators were ordered to wait outside the innocent victims' homes wearing ski masks and brandishing machetes to deter the victims from fleeing the flames.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
He's well-spoken and polite and makes some good points, but he believes in the concept of guilt by reason of race. He mentions ancestry, but that's completely false. The majority of white folks in America do not have ancestors who were ever slave owners or traders, anyway. So guilt by race or assumed ancestry? Guilt by genetics? WTF? :wtf: But its worse than that.

He says, "If she's not functioning right, you are the offspring of that, which means in a matter of time, when you find yourself in a similar circumstance or place, you are likely to perpetrate the same heinous acts that put her in any condition that could qualify as sickness or illness." (starts at about 16:00)

Talk about racist, broad, all-encompassing, false, dangerously bigoted statements. Wow. :wow:

It was a late 19th century belief that genes were responsible for criminality. At the time, they believed criminals could be identified by their physiological features.

It was a gruesome concept. Acts of sterilization took place to rid society of "criminals, idiots, imbeciles and rapists."
http://www.personalityresearch.org/papers/jones.html

And this same gruesome idea has been repeated over and over in history, whether in Bosnia, Germany, between the Irish and English, or between African tribes themselves: the concept of genetic superiority or inferiority, genetic predisposition to crime, the elimination of those considered inferior by heritage or the concept of descendants of anyone who looks similar to carry a genetic or racial predisposition for crime because someone in the far past with similar white or black skin or big noses or short stature, etc. etc. committed a crime.

This type of thinking is the basis of genocide, of racism, of war. It fosters hatred and separation, not understanding, cooperation and acceptance.

HelluvaHoax!

He's well-spoken and polite and makes some good points, but he believes in the concept of guilt by reason of race. He mentions ancestry, but that's completely false. The majority of white folks in America do not have ancestors who were ever slave owners or traders, anyway. So guilt by race or assumed ancestry? Guilt by genetics? WTF? :wtf: But its worse than that.

He says, "If she's not functioning right, you are the offspring of that, which means in a matter of time, when you find yourself in a similar circumstance or place, you are likely to perpetrate the same heinous acts that put her in any condition that could qualify as sickness or illness." (starts at about 16:00)

Talk about racist, broad, all-encompassing, false, dangerously bigoted statements. Wow. :wow:

It was a late 19th century belief that genes were responsible for criminality. At the time, they believed criminals could be identified by their physiological features.

It was a gruesome concept. Acts of sterilization took place to rid society of "criminals, idiots, imbeciles and rapists."
http://www.personalityresearch.org/papers/jones.html

And this same gruesome idea has been repeated over and over in history, whether in Bosnia, Germany, between the Irish and English, or between African tribes themselves: the concept of genetic superiority or inferiority, genetic predisposition to crime, the elimination of those considered inferior by heritage or the concept of descendants of anyone who looks similar to carry a genetic or racial predisposition for crime because someone in the far past with similar white or black skin or big noses or short stature, etc. etc. committed a crime.

This type of thinking is the basis of genocide, of racism, of war. It fosters hatred and separation, not understanding, cooperation and acceptance.

Excellent magnification of the genocidal racist core of the "Black Israelites" cult.

By the way, like Scientology, they acquired millions of dollars in real estate. One of their Orwellian public relations schemes was their Florida religious 'cathedral' called "THE TEMPLE OF LOVE".

Let's take a closer look at how much "love" Yaweh Ben Yaweh and his murderous cult was spreading in the world. (LINK):

"...(Yaweh) also gave a regular course in hatred of whites, which came to be known as the Killing Class. "How many of you would bring back a white head?" he would ask, and everyone would raise their hand.

He would then shout: "One day, Yaweh is going to kill the white devil off the planet. We're going to catch him and we're going to kill him wherever we find him. All over America, white America, white heads are going to roll!"

A number of Yaweh sect members were ordered by him to seek out and kill white devils--and they did as they were told. Robert Rozier, a former cult member and onetime professional football player, testified in January 1992 that he killed three (3) "white devils" on instructions from Yaweh. It made no difference whom he killed as long as his victims were white."

HelluvaHoax!

I was thinking about "Hebrew Brother Polight" in the video and how he "shattered" the OTs and their sidewalk recruitment center.

I wondered for a moment why he so easily "caved in" the OTs.

Then, I paused another moment to wonder why Anonymous so easily sends OTs running inside their Ideal Orgs to lock the doors and pull the curtains.

So, what is it about these SPs that OTs cannot "confront and handle"?

With Anonymous, it's laughter and mockery--and the fact that the OTs don't know whom exactly to fair game (i.e. anonymity). That's why one of the failed OSA strategies was to follow them home and have PIs wait outside their residence all night in order to follow them to work the next day and photograph them without the mask.

With the Black Hebrew Israelites, the OTs don't know what to do when a "rapper" starts rapping and will not stop. Their TR-2 doesn't work with tone 40 rappers.

WHAT WOULD RON DO?

ANSWER: Hubbard would have "discovered" a "missing gradient" and invented new TRs. Then there would have been a new obligatory course for all Scientologists to learn these new TRs.

Examples of what would be on the new course:

TR-M: Training Routine Mocker

TR-J: Training Routine Joker

TR-R: Training Routine Rapper​

After graduating the course, OTs would write glowing success stories of their miraculous gains.

Then they would go back out on the sidewalk and after aiming video cameras at their tormenters and screaming "What are your crimes?!" they would revert to successful actions (curtain tech)

JustSheila

Crusader
<font color="#000000"><span style="font-family: Verdana">[video=youtube;zYMD_W_r3Fg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYMD_W_r3Fg[/video]

We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgment of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution

Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
No, no!

And the world looks just the same
And history ain't changed
'Cause the banners, they are flown in the next war

I'll move myself and my family aside

If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
Though I know that the hypnotized never lie
Do ya?

There's nothing in the streets
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye
And the parting on the left
Are now parting on the right

HelluvaHoax!

I don't know why, but I keep thinking of how a fully trained OT doesn't have any TECH to stop a tone-40 black rapper.

None!

Using all that I know of the "TECH" (basically all of it, top to bottom) I can't think of a single thing an OT could do to solve that--other than what they do--DISCONNECT.

In that sense, DISCONNECTION is a tech that actually does work.

But, calling it "DISCONNECTION" is, itself, part of another tech. The tech of lying. Scientologists like to think of their DISCONNECTION tech being very wonderful because it "puts them at cause" over suppression.

But, what an outrageous lie.

DISCONNECTION is nothing more than fearfully running away.

It's a perfect example of the Hubbard Law of Commotion (opposites). To wit, proudly calling blowing (i.e. disconnection) "confronting". And, loudly boasting about "handling" suppression when all they are doing is hiding from it.

Cat Daddy

Silver Meritorious Patron
"I don't know why, but I keep thinking of how a fully trained OT doesn't have any TECH to stop a tone-40 black rapper."

<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">[video=youtube;KEI4qSrkPAs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEI4qSrkPAs[/video]

I don't know why, but I keep thinking of how a fully trained OT doesn't have any TECH to stop a tone-40 black rapper.

None!

Using all that I know of the "TECH" (basically all of it, top to bottom) I can't think of a single thing an OT could do to solve that--other than what they do--DISCONNECT.

In that sense, DISCONNECTION is a tech that actually does work.

But, calling it "DISCONNECTION" is, itself, part of another tech. The tech of lying. Scientologists like to think of their DISCONNECTION tech being very wonderful because it "puts them at cause" over suppression.

But, what an outrageous lie.

DISCONNECTION is nothing more than fearfully running away.

It's a perfect example of the Hubbard Law of Commotion (opposites). To wit, proudly calling blowing (i.e. disconnection) "confronting". And, loudly boasting about "handling" suppression when all they are doing is hiding from it.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
OSA has been frantically trying to create PR Area Control in Harlem, but they are facing some stiff headwinds. The Nation of Islam is seen by many Harlem residents as irrelevant; an anachronism from an earlier time. Many people respect Malcolm X and are aware that he was murdered by members of the Nation of Islam, likely on orders from Farrakhan himself.
Conspiracy theories abound within the Black Nationalist groups which are numerous. The elected representatives (Democrats all) have their hands out, as does Sharpton, but they can't be trusted to stay bought.
The only way for it not to blow up, PR-wise is for them to heavily staff it with African-Americans. Is Jerry Hines still up there, I wonder? How many Nation of Islam members do you suppose Farrakhan will "contribute?"
I could tell that the guy in the Dianetics shirt had been very poorly hatted. When he gushed propitiatively that "they were great men" he was actually saying "Please don't hurt me," but within minutes he was their "bitch." The girl on the phone was in full-blown panic, and "Brother Polight" tasted the blood in the water and toyed with them.
OSA cramming orders all around.