What's new

Obvious Gaps in the Tech

JustSheila

Crusader
Here is my Fiji experience. Fiji wasn`t ready for Scientology.... And Scientology wasn`t ready for Fiji.

SENSE OF DOUBT

Part 62

Morally Bankrupt .

http://kiwianon.com/forums/index.php?topic=503.60

It goes in and out for a few chapters.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I enjoyed that. You're a good storyteller. Wow, you should have a chat with Helena some time. Both of you were equally unprepared to be setting up Scn missions in foreign countries. Just decided and went? lol lol lol

Oh yah, the Indians still follow tourists around in stores and did their push-push sales when I was there. Businesses still require natives to be part of that business in order to set it up. There are lots of makeshift houses near the towns. There always will be - those aren't the villages where people grow up, just where they set up while they work the tourists.

The Fijians adore being part of the British Empire and participating in the games. It's a very big deal there and they are proud of their membership. There is a bit of distrust and sometimes animosity between Indians and Fijians, but not that much. There are more intermarriages now, but the Indians still own the majority of the businesses. More foreigners are jointly investing with Fijians now and that is working out well.

I didn't get scammed while I was there, but did buy some jewelry and clothing without thinking it through. The jewelry was actually a good bargain. The clothing was not. Ah well, win some lose some. All tips were highly appreciated. And even in town, everyone got used to me in the first couple of days, so I wasn't bothered anymore by people approaching me to buy something. It wasn't that bad - Mexico was much worse for that.

Everything was so inexpensive. But I wouldn't want to move there. It was perfect beach weather in winter - I can't imagine the summer.

Phuket has a lot of Aussies and Kiwis living there now, btw.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Emphasis mine.

He certainly was and it gets worse ... I believe his main focus WAS on women and that he most certainly knew how valuable they are and that's why he made so many women his most senior "execs" (Mary Sue and Jane Kember spring to mind as do so many others).

I also believe he actually disliked babies and children intensely, perhaps because they were potentially in the way of his greed and goals.

Interesting comment!

Just made me thought , as a narcissist, he certainly disliked intensely all children and babies that could draw in mother\wive\women attention and love ..A narcissist doesn't know the concept of sharing..he wants all for him!

I don't recall LRH talking good about his mother (was , according to reliable LRH, caught fornicating with another women) :unsure:
I don't recall him writing about brothers\sisters stories :confused2:
Did he ever wrote about the love and joy he shared with his children ??? :confused2:

Did he ever wrote something thoughtfull, compassionate, joyfull about kids ????

:no:

The more attention he's been given to children\babies is to abort them, deny them, kidnap them punish them (RPF) , torture them and enslave them :confused2:

Children = mean of getting things (as anybodyelse)
Women = mean of getting admiration and devotion to him...
(- little CMO girls (children) slaves
- seductiion pattern toward women)

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Interesting comment!

Just made me thought , as a narcissist, he certainly disliked intensely all children and babies that could draw in mother\wive\women attention and love ..A narcissist doesn't know the concept of sharing..he wants all for him!

I don't recall LRH talking good about his mother (was , according to reliable LRH, caught fornicating with another women) :unsure:
Did he ever wrote about the love and joy he shared with his children ??? :confused2:

The more attention he's been given to children\babies is to abort them, deny them, kidnap them punish them (RPF) , torture them and enslave them :confused2:

Women = mean of getting admiration and devotion to him... (little CMO girls slaves - seductive pattern toward women)

I agree Lotus ... and he was probably jealous of any attention given to a baby or child because he was living as a child himself, in a state of complete delusion in his created la la land, he was still having tantrums, making up silly scary stories, had imaginary friends and was playing dress ups in his sailor suits as an adult for gawds sake.

He was brat-like and never grew up, children were competition.

Mary Sue was his latest Mummy.

The man was nasty through and through and should have been sent to the naughty corner a long time ago.

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Interesting comment!

Women = mean of getting admiration and devotion to him... (little CMO girls slaves - seductive pattern toward women)
Does this count as "thoughtful"?:whistling::

16 Shocking Allegations In Scientology Documentary 'Going Clear'

4. Hubbard told his second wife he murdered their daughter

When Sara Northrup, Hubbard's second wife, threatened to leave him unless he got psychiatric help, he reportedly kidnapped their daughter Alexis. According to written accounts from Northup, Hubbard told her he "cut [Alexis] into little pieces" and dropped her in a river. Then he would call back and tell Sara that their daughter was alive.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/29/scientology-doc-going-clear_n_6939318.html

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

What always bothers me most about all this is that it was apparent to most people from the start (and they just didn't even think about joining his club/gang/cult) ... so what was so wrong with me?

Ah well, I'm absolutely perfect nowadays so ...

:whistling:

Leland

Crusader

What always bothers me most about all this is that it was apparent to most people from the start (and they just didn't even think about joining his club/gang/cult) ... so what was so wrong with me?

Ah well, I'm absolutely perfect nowadays so ...

:whistling:

That is what I'd like to know.

Lemure and others have talked repeatedly about hypnotism....

LRH had many anecdotes about "tricking" people.....like "getting them to think about clams" or "how do you hold your tennis racket"

Certainly I can think of several examples of "tricks" in the study materials...of ...say the Student Hat...

It seems to me .....that Hubbard knew about many of the "frailties" or perhaps....chinks in the armor that might lead to mental and spiritual manipulation....

The "Tech" really doesn't address....making a person more "foolproof" or safe.....

It is very disturbing.....that "finding someone's ruin" is directly from a Pimp's methods to win trust from a unsuspecting woman....before he "turns her out" and forces her to sell her body.

How a Pimp.....finds a girl's "ruin" is discussed a bit in this ABC News video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_4e_5Bz2BE

Last edited:

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
Interesting comment!

Exactly!!!

Nothing about his loving mom.

Mothering is a major part of our culture and he buried the concept as part of the 2D and even then split the 2D into procreation and the sex act.

The writings had more comments about abortion than being a loving, caring mother.

Had LRH focused one of the books or even a freaking HCOB on rearing kids in a caring way, well, it would have been out of character. The guy was a textbook narcissist with major issues on women. This blindness led to the terrible conditions in the children's orgs and nurseries. Somehow I think the SO's anti-masterbation program is a long term result of LRH being disfunctional and delusional on sex.

More reasons to stay away. I should be glad of the omission

Leland

Crusader
Didn't Hubbard worry about one of his wives putting ground up glass in his food?

i recall something about that.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Didn't Hubbard worry about one of his wives putting ground up glass in his food?

i recall something about that.
He mentioned the "ground glass in the soup" thing in The Way To Happiness booklet.
He was talking about you and me, not Himself... wasn't he? :hysterical:

Gib

Crusader
Gap in the tech?

What about there are no OT levels above OT8, only existing in "note form" :roflmao:

I keep getting a belly laugh trying to make sense of hubbard's nonsense. Oh yah, Marty comfirmed he spent many resources going thru Pat Broeker files to find those missing OT 9 and above files. And the DM spent millions on PI's to follow Pat Broeker around after he blew the "only workable tech" to salvage mankind. :roflmao:

Hey, Pat Broeker, since you know the super secret OT 9 and above data, why is you not the leader of a indie movement, or scientology.........:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Leon-2

Patron Meritorious
The only "gap" of any significance is the "gap" in most ex-followers' brains. Or in their willingness to apply what brains they may have.

All other "gaps" are quite trivial by comparison.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
The only "gap" of any significance is the "gap" in most ex-followers' brains. Or in their willingness to apply what brains they may have.

Well, there's certainly no ''gap'' in your brain Leon ... it's still well and truly stuffed with Mr Nasty's ''t t t t t tehk''.

:biggrin:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser

Thank you for posting the tech is trivial.

It is a vast body of writing & you correctly gave it a proper label : trivial.

I'm starting to warm up to you.
Maybe one day I'll like you.
I doubt it.
But keep up the good work . . . . .
& just maybe one day you'll be liked !

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Obvious Gaps in the Tech?

:whocares:

I believe there is a major gap in the ''tech'' :yes:

Otherwise, how come slaves & brainwashed people are leaving, escaping, breaking free????

Not supposed, according to ''slave cult follower'' tech.... :no:

for example: the 6 months check
Rondroids are pre-programmed to come back to the implanting\police polygraph compound each 6 months

Suddenly, Zoupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp :pixiedust:
some disappear and are never seen back at the station... :confused2:

This is why there is a major gap...
this is why KSW is not working...gaps in the implanting tech! :wink2:

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I believe there is a major gap in the ''tech'' :yes: Yes - Lotus - there is....gaps in the tech...just enough gaps to allow the leader to claim SP's got into that tech again and again and again...then re grade the beings up the bridge...then down the bridge...then up the bridge -into total and utter chaos and confusion.

Otherwise, how come slaves & brainwashed people are leaving, escaping, breaking free???? People leave because of their own overts and withholds....and their "case" impinging on them...duh Lotus...don't you know your tech? :wink2:

Not supposed, according to ''slave cult follower'' tech.... :no: LRH already "hatted" us on WHY THEY BLOW....get your clay out and find your MU you DBing...:nazi:

for example: the 6 months check - Had you been "trained" Lotus - you would know that the BT's and Cluster's of BT's cause all sorts of naughtiness...and the Being has to get cleaned up at FLAG....DUH :duh:

Rondroids are pre-programmed to come back to the implanting\police polygraph compound each 6 months Yes, because they are so VGI's after the Flag Regges suck their blood out of them...they keep coming back for MoAr.

Suddenly, Zoupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
some disappear and are never seen back at the station... :confused2: Once again...O/W's...:blush:

This is why there is a major gap...
this is why KSW is not working...gaps in the implanting tech! :wink2:
Actually Lotus - this is working....based on results - Scientology is the tiniest "Cherch" in the World but has the most money - sitting on Billion's. I would say the Tech works just fine for Scien-troll-ology / Sciendollatry! Getting people to work for free, getting people to go broke giving donations for a Church that does nothing for anyone....getting people to "buy "services delivered by slave"...is KSWing all the way to the BANK!:yes:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Actually Lotus - this is working....based on results - Scientology is the tiniest "Cherch" in the World but has the most money - sitting on Billion's. I would say the Tech works just fine for Scien-troll-ology / Sciendollatry! Getting people to work for free, getting people to go broke giving donations for a Church that does nothing for anyone....getting people to "buy "services delivered by slave"...is KSWing all the way to the BANK!:yes:

Yes KSW works, based on 3 pillars

1) lies (till lies are exposed - internet is a bitch - Exes are bitches - Alex Gibney is a bitch - Newspaper are bitches)

2) pyramidal scheme ( soon or later - any pyramidal scheme collapse )

3) fear (this is the tricky one - the one that keeps people from seeking the truth, cognitive dissonance, keep being abused)

AS you said, KSW work all the way through the bank!
The more truth being available, the more light, the less fear the more leave, the less money, the less slave workers, the less religious scam. the less tolerance by authorities...