What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wouldn't put any faith in what Hubbard said. Even more, about anything regarding people he got mad at or had a falling out with.

The only person that can really describe the moment of the beating of Otto, is the messenger. That's my opinion. It was so brutal, that young Chis cowered in horror to witness such a thing.

No, not entirely. :no:

Otto's own personal description...which I have read more than once, is available on the NET and I'm not gonna take the time to go find and Post a Link for...describes El Ron's blows as weak, feeble and--IIRCC--sissy like. :coolwink:

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
I had a friend - not a Scio describe the same thing. I had showed him the grade chart and he said he had all of the abilities up to somewhere around power. I asked him what he meant - he told me this thing had happened to him, and afterwards, life was completely different - he pointed to the awareness level of a problems release and the ability gained, and described how he (a long haired hippy artist) was accosted by some redneck types who threatened to beat him up. He just looked at them and said OK and the wind went out of their sails.

So I asked, Mike, how this come about? He told me he was living with a girl for a couple years, and they were in NYC at an outdoor restaurant, when this guy that neither of them knew, came up and started chatting to her. Then his girl and the guy got up and walked out of the restaurant, and she out of his life, their relationship was suddenly over. What did Mike do? How did he react? He went exterior and was looking through the walls of the buildings, and could see people doing things in the rooms they occupied. His life was never the same.

Mimsey

Interesting. Yes...I think the Cult's "one size fits all" is ridiculous....and pisses many people off....

Certainly many a time in my life....I did have a "state of grace" and bad things that could have happened....just didn't. One time a "biker" coming after me comes to mind....

Just auditing a good amount of different people on Clay Table auditing...it was so obvious...that people took the auditing to entirely different "depths." There is no way....one size fits all could work....

(unless Hubbard wanted to enslave....which is a possibility....)

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
A couple things about Otto - years ago, the AO's magazine would list the names of the people whose OT wins were published - there was an astounding one by Otto Roos about how he was on the ship - and how he was looking through the walls of the ship - sort of transparent 3D OT vision. The other, which relates to the putting buttons on a cadaver - I was at ASHO one fine day when he and the Klingvalls showed up to get the Pac Area's auditors heads screwed on properly. So they had this meeting and virtually every auditor & C/S in Pac showed up for it. I hadn't seen so many auditors in one room. Of course, he wasn't wearing any sort of SO uniform I had ever seen - he looked like Rommel fresh off a panzer in the desert with his khaki jacket. Came across as a real hard ass.

auditor_35_1968_-_otto_roos_joan_robertson_bill_robertson.png

Before the SO, Otto was a Merchant Marine Officer, IIRCC. :coolwink:

Leland

Crusader
So Chris was cowering - not Otto? This wouldn't be Chris Montgomery would it? Mimsey

Ohhh...I'd like to know that too.....

Last I heard, Chris had routed out of the SO...and was running an Electrician company in Clearwater....

Anyone know what the name of that company or address is?

( I have a couple bones to pick with her......)

:biggrin:

Anonycat

Crusader
So Chris was cowering - not Otto? This wouldn't be Chris Montgomery would it? Mimsey

Let me try to be very clear. And I don't mean to be offensive by making it short.

Otto was being beat to shit by Hubbard, in Hubbard's cabin on the ship.

The only other person in the cabin, behind closed doors, was the young man Chris Quinn, a personal Messenger.

Chris told me what happened.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
The odd thing is, Otto thought the world of Hubbard and probably still does. I don't know if it was Stockholm syndrome or because he genuinely believed he and others had benefited substantially from the Tech (I'm inclined to think the latter).

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

The odd thing is, Otto thought the world of Hubbard and probably still does. I don't know if it was Stockholm Syndrome or because he genuinely believed he and others had benefited substantially from the Tech (I'm inclined to think the latter).

In Scientology it is known as the Stuckhole Syndrome. It's a mental state that happens when you were stuck in the hole (chain locker, doublewide trailer prison, et al)--where even after you leave the hole you still "think the world of Hubbard".

Wogs call it moronic masochism.

Let me try to be very clear. And I don't mean to be offensive by making it short.

Otto was being beat to shit by Hubbard, in Hubbard's cabin on the ship.

The only other person in the cabin, behind closed doors, was the young man Chris Quinn, a personal Messenger.

Chris told me what happened.
Thank you - Chris Montgomery had told me how she was on the ship, and did Hubbard's after session exams, sometimes sleeping outside his door, where he would awaken her, and she would go in and do the exam. ( his night schedule) and I wondered if she was the Chris you referring to. Thanks for clarifying.

Mimsey

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Stacy Brooks story is a long one with many twists and turns. My tale only focuses on her life when she and Vaughn bravely put themselves forward as Expert Witnesses.
Not many folk in the 1990s would do this.
I think it is important to show that decade after decade the evil of the Cult played out Only now, the Internet reveals to what length this cartel will go to fight opponents.,
And this is what the IRS gave Tax exemption to !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A920goC6IeE

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
Stacy Brooks story is a long one with many twists and turns. My tale only focuses on her life when she and Vaughn bravely put themselves forward as Expert Witnesses.
Not many folk in the 1990s would do this.
I think it is important to show that decade after decade the evil of the Cult played out Only now, the Internet reveals to what length this cartel will go to fight opponents.,
And this is what the IRS gave Tax exemption to !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A920goC6IeE

Another fabulous video.

You are correct in pointing out that Stacy was courageous in testifying in the early 90's. Few were speaking publicly against the cult. There was no ARS or ESMB. Her work is heroic.

Thanks!

Gib

Crusader
Otto Roos is still alive.
He has advanced memory lapses.
He lives in New Zealand.

The last half of this document tells many things. I believe it has been posted on ESMB previously.

http://www.clearing.org/cgi/archive.cgi?/homer/roos.memo

I reread that link today, the Otto Roos story. I read it a few years ago. I've done much more reading since then, or have become much more aware as opposed to the word unconscious, if one were to substitute the words with each other and bypassing pain & unconsciousness as a definition, or engram.

Memory lapses. Otto did it all. Even went back into the "crowd". And now he has memory lapses.

I just a couple a few months ago met a couple in their 90's. Fully there in memory. No scientology on their part, just Wogs.

Boojuum

Scientology Inc is pathologically obsessive about all thing psychiatry.
Yet in a mad stroke of vengeance Office of Special Affairs, their gestapo black job back operation got mental health officials to arrive at Stacy's home to take her in custody as a mental case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggtm8S4JU0c

Yup. Stacy had a HUGE impact on me. Those wonderful videos and willingness to stand up and speak the truth!

Thanks for posting Karen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job.

Boojuum

We should never forget the danger that Stacy put herself in. She could have opted out of the fight at any time but had the courage to stand up in front of the world and the big bad OSA dudes and say in so many words,

"HERE'S YOUR CRIMES!

HERE'S YOUR CON GAME!

HERE'S THE ABUSE OF THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY!"

Ballzy moves. Moreso considering the times.

Consider that the COS had a staff of people working 100+ hours a week trying to find ways to stop her from talking.

Wow.

(thanks Karen#1 for bringing this up.)

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yet in a mad stroke of vengeance Office of Special Affairs, their gestapo black job back operation got mental health officials to arrive at Stacy's home to take her in custody as a mental case.

I admittedly am a relic. I remember seeing Karen back in the day and I must have walked past Stacy many times but I don't remember. My experience in the Sea Org goes back decades. But what makes my observations relevant is the consistency whereby I can take that experience and apply it to the present. The behavior of the church that I knew in the 70s is completely in character with everything I observe today. The fundamental problems that led up to current issues were firmly in place under LRH.

There are people much better versed in the teachings than I who can expound on this but I recall LRH saying something to the effect that "What you resist - you become". The concept being that a person creates a mental mass that can subconsciously influence their behavior through a fixation on fear, an opposition terminal or enemy, a "Games Condition", and as a spiritual being or thetan that mass IS what they see and eventually all they see. As a person sees others, so must they see themselves. If you think humanity is evil then it is because it is through your own evil that you see humanity.

You get the idea. Scientology in many ways has become the psychiatry and the conspiracies it fears. Look at what the church demands for itself: The authority to physically restrain or confine people if Scientology unilaterally determines them to be a threat to themselves, the church or others. Total power to determine or deny treatment without outside oversight. Demanding recourse only through church controlled venues and laws. The abolishment of opposing practitioners. A monopoly on mental health teachings. Influence over regulating governmental or professional agencies. Total control over "parishioner's" records and their distribution.

In summary, LRH didn't just want to destroy other fields of mental health, he essentially wanted his own psychiatric industry to have a monopoly. For all the rantings about psychiatry's barbaric methods it is Scientology that I saw make people sleep in the morgue under Big Blue and on thin army surplus mattresses in supply closets near the incinerator like some medieval dungeon. That they would use psychiatry as part of a plan to have Stacy committed would not surprise me in the least.

Apparently Stacy is disengaged from all of this now. She was a key player in the avant-garde. I can relate that she may want nothing to do with Scientology. Maybe some day I'll go off grid and consign it to the past also but for now I'm engaged, in my own little way I'm building on Stacy's work and I hope it helps somebody somewhere avoid the mindwarp or recover from it.

Thank you Stacy! And Thank You Karen!

Boojuum

I ...snip...

You get the idea. Scientology in many ways has become the psychiatry and the conspiracies it fears. Look at what the church demands for itself: The authority to physically restrain or confine people if Scientology unilaterally determines them to be a threat to themselves, the church or others. Total power to determine or deny treatment without outside oversight. Demanding recourse only through church controlled venues and laws. The abolishment of opposing practitioners. A monopoly on mental health teachings. Influence over regulating governmental or professional agencies. Total control over "parishioner's" records and their distribution.

In summary, LRH didn't just want to destroy other fields of mental health, he essentially wanted his own psychiatric industry to have a monopoly. For all the rantings about psychiatry's barbaric methods it is Scientology that I saw make people sleep in the morgue under Big Blue and on thin army surplus mattresses in supply closets near the incinerator like some medieval dungeon. That they would use psychiatry as part of a plan to have Stacy committed would not surprise me in the least.

...snip...!

I've never seen this analogy before but it's very good. Thanks for posting.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

A stunning inside look at the fanatical tactics & criminal extremes Scientology will take to destroy innocent people--who simple speak/write the truth about Hubbard's cult of lies and terror as it desperately attempts to conquer & enslave the world.

Yes, the Scientologists really are trying to do that.

Thank you, Karen, for the wonderfully illuminating video and the well-deserved tribute to Stacy.

This is a 5-star video, brilliant. Highly recommended to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.