What's new

Nation of Islam Promoting Scientology Super Power

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Nation of Islam Promoting Scientology Super Power.

Blog Talk Radio: Let's Make One Thing Perfectly Clear... YOU w/ SuperPower Nayyirah Muhammad

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hereaf...ctly-clear-you-w-superpower-nayyirah-muhammad

Audio and slide show at link.

MGT = Muslim Girls Training.

ASA = As-salamu alaykum

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

attachment.php
attachment.php

ASA~ FAMILY, PEACE TO EVERYONE, Join us this Saturday ON THE LET'S MAKE ONE THING PERFECTLY CLEAR... YOU show ! We Congratulate Sister Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad, who has become The first MGT in the Nation of Islam to obtain the level of SuperPower Completion! She will be joined by Rizza Islam and Asheen Muhammad as they discuss the Power of Study Technology and the Teachings of The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad. As Life itself is a study, all can benefit from this technology.... Invite Family and Friends to tune in.... CALL IN @ 347.857.4514 also via www.blogtalkradio.com/hereafterisnow.com

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

EDITED TO ADD:

From Sec Check: https://seccheck.wordpress.com/2015/10/14/minor-incidents-on-the-time-track-55/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Nayyirah Tivica Muhammad from the 7TH Region Nation of Islam Auditing Department has completed Super Power at Flag Land Base in Clearwater, Florida.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Attachments

• SuperPowerCert-001.PNG
    SuperPowerCert-001.PNG
    18.2 KB · Views: 189
  • SuperPowerCert-002.PNG
    SuperPowerCert-002.PNG
    24.1 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
How is it squirrel?

How is it squirrel????

Because the Cult of Hubbard is ANTI-RELIGION.

Despite what the Cult promotes today.....any Cult Member of some length of time.....knows that Hubbard laughed at Religion. Made fun of Religion. Considered Religion to be an Implant. Considered any religious person to be "a case" and "dramatizing case."

Somehow....the Cult has wedded to NOI......and these NOI members....haven't "gotten the true cult message yet."

Hubbard doesn't talk that much about Islam....but he does in a few lectures. I know he makes fun of the fact they worship a "meteorite" in Mecca....and such.

What will happen when they do??

I don't know.

Edited: And yet, from what I've read, New OT 8....is about Jesus....and the Christian Religion....and seems to say....well, it was true....but he was really a bad guy, anyway.

And Hubbard's hints that he is Lucifer.

So....in a nut shell....the Cult of Hubbard is NUTS.....

If the Christian Religion has been a "game played so long that the playing cards are worn thin" ( and by that Hubbard means....space opera....and many, many, many "Christian" Jesuses....on other planets...and other civilizations....billions of years ago....)

Then that would imply that Satan...and Lucifer...and the "dark angle" is an Implant too....

So, as usual....the Cult of Hubbard is a cluster fuck .....and mind fuck....of conflicting statements....

Edited: Let us not forget, that Hubbard did write a great deal about Islam...and some of their beliefs....in his Science Fiction/Fantasy work. "Slaves of Sleep" being one example. So it is not like Hubbard didn't write about Islam....

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
--snipped--

Hubbard doesn't talk that much about Islam....but he does in a few lectures. I know he makes fun of the fact they worship a "meteorite" in Mecca....and such.

What will happen when they do??

Here's the audio of Hubbard explaining how the religion of Islam is from an "Emanator implant" and Mohammed mocking up some story to improve his income.

[video=youtube;ZbT6bQi-1bw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbT6bQi-1bw[/video]

And (in other places) Hubbard says even more horrible things about the prophet Mohammed--things that a real Koran-ologist would have murdered Hubbard for. Literally and seriously.

So you ask a perfect question. So, NOI will eventually learn this and...what will happen when they do?

ANSWER: Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

REASON: Because they are Scientologists. And Scientologists have the ability to lie. To others AND to themselves.

Leland

Crusader
Here's the audio of Hubbard explaining how the religion of Islam is from an "Emanator implant" and Mohammed mocking up some story to improve his income.

[video=youtube;ZbT6bQi-1bw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbT6bQi-1bw[/video]

And (in other places) Hubbard says even more horrible things about the prophet Mohammed--things that a real Koran-ologist would have murdered Hubbard for. Literally and seriously.

So you ask a perfect question. So, NOI will eventually learn this and...what will happen when they do?

ANSWER: Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

REASON: Because they are Scientologists. And Scientologists have the ability to lie. To others AND to themselves.

Yes, you are right.

Plus, I'd forgotten about those references...at the time I wrote that post. But you are right there too....Hubbard does talk about Islam....and about Mohamed. And it would get him killed or on a death warrant "Fatwa" if known about.

It makes me think that NOI, ( Nation of Islam) here in the US...is not really an Islamic Religion...but rather a cult of its own.

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
Keep going girl get to ot8! Drink all that body thetan koolaid with extra niacin!

Do you think they will keep the ot materials secret or share it amongst themselves? Or on YouTube?

Can't wait to find out

I think they'll all make great ex members but it might be a while before they realize they've been scammed...

That lecture will soon be edited in some new release watch the squirrels in action

CommunicatorIC

Keep going girl get to ot8! Drink all that body thetan koolaid with extra niacin!

Do you think they will keep the ot materials secret or share it amongst themselves? Or on YouTube?

Can't wait to find out

I think they'll all make great ex members but it might be a while before they realize they've been scammed...

That lecture will soon be edited in some new release watch the squirrels in action
I've been watching this for awhile. The Church of Scientology is reeling in the Nation of Islam on a gradient. First, it was Dianetics. Then Life Improvement Courses. Then it was lower level Academy training (e.g., Student Hat, Pro Trs, Upper Indocs, Metering, etc.), and lower level auditing including the Grades up to Clear. Now it is Super Power.

My prediction is that next it will b e the Ls.

What has been avoided, and may continue to be avoided, are the OT levels -- Xenu and the Body Thetans. That is what is clearlty inconsistent with the theology and cosmology of the Nation of Islam. Dianetics, Training, Grades Auditing, Clear, Super Power and I think the Ls are not necessarily inconsistent with the theology and cosmology of the Nation of Islam. It would be very difficult to reconcile he OT levels, Xenu and the Body Thetans with the theology and cosmology of the Nation of Islam.

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Yes, you are right.

Plus, I'd forgotten about those references...at the time I wrote that post. But you are right there too....Hubbard does talk about Islam....and about Mohamed. And it would get him killed or on a death warrant "Fatwa" if known about.

It makes me think that NOI, ( Nation of Islam) here in the US...is not really an Islamic Religion...but rather a cult of its own.

Oh, yes. Nation of Islam, in their original form, had nothing to do with "real" Islam. A real Muslim would look at them and laugh. This created a problem when one of NoI's major spokesmen, Malcolm X, went to Mecca and was exposed to real Islam, and repudiated NoI. He had to be murdered to get him to shut up.

Nation of Islam is a black supremacist cult. They believe an evil black scientist named Yacub, who lived six thousand years ago, created whites and the other races as part of a genetics experiment to create a race of devils who would rule over blacks through lies and trickery. Read the link.

[video=youtube;BOy1ttWp33w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOy1ttWp33w[/video]

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Oh, yes. Nation of Islam, in their original form, had nothing to do with "real" Islam. A real Muslim would look at them and laugh. This created a problem when one of NoI's major spokesmen, Malcolm X, went to Mecca and was exposed to real Islam, and repudiated NoI. He had to be murdered to get him to shut up.

Nation of Islam is a black supremacist cult. They believe an evil black scientist named Yacub, who lived six thousand years ago, created whites and the other races as part of a genetics experiment to create a race of devils who would rule over blacks through lies and trickery. Read the link.

The following passage is from the wikipedia page on the NOI. Maybe everybody but me has read it before, (and maybe its been posted before, in which case I apologise) but I'm struck by the fact that their 'creation myth' is every bit as whacky as that of scientology, and I can't help thinking that sooner or later something is going to hit the fan.

The NOI teaches that the Moon was once a part of the Earth, and that the Earth is over 76 trillion years old. The entire land mass on the Earth was called "Asia". This was, Elijah Muhammad claimed, long before Adam. Elijah Muhammad declared that Black People in America are descendants of the Asian black nation and of the tribe of Shabazz. He writes on page 31 in his monumental book, "Message to the Black Man in America", " ...who is this tribe of Shabazz? Originally, they were the tribe who came with the earth (or this part) 66 trillion years ago when a great explosion on our planet divided it into two parts. One we call earth and the other moon. This was done by one of our scientists, God, who wanted the people to speak one language, one dialect for all, but was unable to bring this about.

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

You're kidding, right? Rizza and her are going to discuss the "power" of study tech WITH the "teachings" of Elija Muhammad? Hubbard would burst at the seams. No HIP! HIP!s for Ron? Some other guy's "teachings"? What a tech degrade.
I thought one could apply Study Tech (tm) to other subjects, such as school work, etc.

Oh, are you talking about mixing practices?

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
The following passage is from the wikipedia page on the NOI. Maybe everybody but me has read it before, (and maybe its been posted before, in which case I apologise) but I'm struck by the fact that their 'creation myth' is every bit as whacky as that of scientology, and I can't help thinking that sooner or later something is going to hit the fan.

(snip)
Elijah Muhammad declared that Black People in America are descendants of the Asian black nation and of the tribe of Shabazz. He writes on page 31 in his monumental book, "Message to the Black Man in America", " ...who is this tribe of Shabazz?

The book is available online: "Message to the Black Man in America".

Really weird stuff. Then again, as a former Hubbard cultist, perhaps I shouldn't be talking.:duh::duh:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I thought one could apply Study Tech (tm) to other subjects, such as school work, etc.

Oh, are you talking about mixing practices?

You can apply Study Tech to things like learning Calculus. You must first, however, acknowledge Ron as the Source of Calculus, and stand up and clap at his picture at the end of every study session.

Don't assume I'm kidding.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
You can apply Study Tech to things like learning Calculus. You must first, however, acknowledge Ron as the Source of Calculus, and stand up and clap at his picture at the end of every study session.

Don't assume I'm kidding.

Well Done! my friend :yes:

X=2X...i.e. excellent double entendre :biggrin:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

I hate to be replying to my own post, but as I re-read it the thought occurred to me that perhaps the founders of some of these off-the-wall cults and religions dream up outlandish 'creation myths' and suchlike on the premise that if after learning the ins and outs of the religion and its bizarre beliefs a person is still around and wanting to know more, he'll probably believe anything and can be manipulated in any number of ways.

CommunicatorIC

I hate to be replying to my own post, but as I re-read it the thought occurred to me that perhaps the founders of some of these off-the-wall cults and religions dream up outlandish 'creation myths' and suchlike on the premise that if after learning the ins and outs of the religion and its bizarre beliefs a person is still around and wanting to know more, he'll probably believe anything and can be manipulated in any number of ways.
Do you recall the passage in KSW No. 1 that says (I'm not sure if this is a direct quotation or a hopefully close paraphrase) -- If they are going to quit, let them quit early?

I always assumed Ron meant it, and that the purpose of that line was to week out anyone who was not inclined to be a True Believer.

CommunicatorIC

Minister Alfreddie Johnson with Nation of Islam Scientology Clear & Super Power grads

Minister Alfreddie Johnson with Nation of Islam Scientology Clear & Super Power grads.

From Tony Ortega.

http://tonyortega.org/2016/02/09/sc...th-levin-shares-a-record-of-sea-org-violence/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

We have an Alfreddie Johnson sighting in Florida. He’s posing with a Nation of Islam “Clear” and a “Super Power” graduate in the St. Petersburg area, we believe.

Alfreddie_Johnson_Florida.jpg

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *