What's new

Yesterday, Today and ?????

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Hang in there.

I assume you've already told him, in no uncertain terms, how you feel about him taking your "stuff" down. If not, you should.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Jana, don't post here sweetheart, this thread can be seen by anyone. Start a new one in the members only section where he won't be able to read it.

:rose:

Edit: I'm sorry, I'm so fucking angry I can't think straight, There's nothing to stop him becoming a member.

Last edited:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
You have to go with time and fight back..... invite some muslim refugees to your house.... maybe he will understand faster when THEY explain him which side his bread is buttered on..... :coolwink:

And you should try to see the things more positive:
maybe he gave the El Con Hubbard-stuff only away because he doesn´t want to have it in your house anymore ? :confused2:

BTW: for what does he need your quantum ? Is he still exorcizing imaginary space cooties ?

Hypatia

Pagan
Deleted on request.

M2

Wow. I don't know exactly what to tell you. One thing I do know from reading (and enjoying) your posts is that you are highly trained in Scientology "tech". You know more than most people, I believe. So that gives you a good perspective on the dangers and problems with it.

Maybe approach it from that perspective with him? Just discuss that and back burner the fact that you don't approve, that he appropriated your belongings without your permission- save that stuff for another time.

I just think that one of the very best things about knowing someone who's very experienced and learned in a subject is that they can clue you in to the pitfalls better than just about anyone else.

God bless and let us know how it goes. Pulling for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

phenomanon

Canyon
Jana. Don't post here sweetheart, this thread can be seen by anyone. Start a new one in the members only section where he won't be able to read it.

:rose:

Edit: I'm sorry, I'm so fucking angry I can't think straight, I suppose there's nothing to stop him becoming a member. Oh well...

o thank you so much for telling me not to post here. I would be grateful if someone would tell me how to get it erased. (he is a lurking member, Stratti, so it's possible he can read it even in Member's Only)).
It was a big mistake for me to post this here. It is sure not in my best interest.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
there are some spectacular arguements going on at my house. . . .

Yikes! Hubbard, trans sepulcrum.

Hubbard, from beyond the grave. He's dead 3 decades, yet he reaches out and exerts his diabolical influence on the living.

Woe be to all humans who fall within "the Commodore's" sinister gravitational pull.

Sorry to hear your hubby is getting sucked back into the zany madness of e-meters and chasing/erasing invisible charge, engrams and galactic demons. How utterly annoying & exasperating that must be!

I would feel exactly the same if a loved one went out in the yard every day with a divining rod to search for buried gold.
blindowser.jpg

To spoil their little daydream or not to spoil their little daydream--that is the question.

My answer would be to tell them the truth and let the chips fall where they may. Knowing myself, i would be certain that at some point (even if i tried to take the high road and say little at this time) I would eventually BLURT OUT exactly what I really thought of their little DOUSING-ETICS charade in the back yard. Since I know I could never avoid telling them exactly what I thought, I would just "get it over with" as soon as possible and lay it all out on the line. I believe Scientologists call that a "briefing" or an "R-Factor".

While I am dispensing gratuitous advice, let me also advise you to not attend any of my marriage seminars, although I am one of the most experienced persons around with multi-marriages to boast of. LOL

Last edited:

Deeana

Patron with Honors
Why not contact one of the Moderators and request the OP be removed?

In the meanwhile, please, please take whatever steps are needed to secure the finances. This $cientology bull shyte is like a bad virus that hides out. Plus it is not unknown for people who are getting nearer to death to return to or even seek out a new religion. So there's that.

Lastly, I am on my own. Not by choice, but by widowhood. I am not unhappy. And I don't hate men or anything like that. But I knew the day I buried my second husband that I would not ever be married again. Nor have I desired to be in a relationship. There is a lot of freedom involved in living life by yourself and doing what you want when you want.

I am not in any way trying to encourage you to break up your marriage. Perhaps just wanting to reinforce that many women - and men - make the decision that, for various reasons, they prefer the single life.

eta: I read HellavaHoax's post. I'm like he is. I'd just come out with it and put it on the line. "It's me or the FZ. Period." The FZ is as much of a scam as the Cof$ and anyone with a bit of sense knows it. The whole thing about "the tech, the tech" is ludicrous. The e-meter is a farce. LRH was a criminal, a scammer, a bigamist, a con man and an out and out nut case.

It does not matter that he might have had a good idea once in a great while. Most of those were stolen from someone else, anyways. He was an awful, awful man and why would anyone want to devote their lives to his teachings?

It does sound like your husband is searching for something. But if that something involves getting rid of his body thetans, you must prepare yourself to move away from this.

Last edited:

phenomanon

Canyon
You have to go with time and fight back..... invite some muslim refugees to your house.... maybe he will understand faster when THEY explain him which side his bread is buttered on..... :coolwink:

And you should try to see the things more positive:
maybe he gave the El Con Hubbard-stuff only away because he doesn´t want to have it in your house anymore ? :confused2:

BTW: for what does he need your quantum ? Is he still exorcizing imaginary space cooties ?

That's what he is on course for. OT111.:duh::grouch:

phenomanon

Canyon
Wow. I don't know exactly what to tell you. One thing I do know from reading (and enjoying) your posts is that you are highly trained in Scientology "tech". You know more than most people, I believe. So that gives you a good perspective on the dangers and problems with it.

Maybe approach it from that perspective with him? Just discuss that and back burner the fact that you don't approve, that he appropriated your belongings without your permission- save that stuff for another time.

I just think that one of the very best things about knowing someone who's very experienced and learned in a subject is that they can clue you in to the pitfalls better than just about anyone else.

God bless and let us know how it goes. Pulling for you.

You can clue a man in to a pitfall, but you can't make him avoid the fall.

phenomanon

Canyon

Yikes! Hubbard, trans sepulcrum.

Hubbard, from beyond the grave. He's dead 3 decades, yet he reaches out and exerts his diabolical influence on the living.

Woe be to all humans who fall within "the Commodore's" sinister gravitational pull.

Sorry to hear your hubby is getting sucked back into the zany madness of e-meters and chasing/erasing invisible charge, engrams and galactic demons. How utterly annoying & exasperating that must be!

I would feel exactly the same if a loved one went out in the yard every day with a divining rod to search for buried gold.
blindowser.jpg

To spoil their little daydream or not to spoil their little daydream--that is the question.

My answer would be to tell them the truth and let the chips fall where they may. Knowing myself, i would be certain that at some point (even if i tried to take the high road and say little at this time) I would eventually BLURT OUT exactly what I really thought of their little DOUSING-ETICS charade in the back yard. Since I know I could never avoid telling them exactly what I thought, I would just "get it over with" as soon as possible and lay it all out on the line. I believe Scientologists call that a "briefing" or an "R-Factor".

While I am dispensing gratuitous advice, let me also advise you to not attend any of my marriage seminars, although I am one of the most experienced persons around with multi-marriages to boast of. LOL

"Utterly annoying and exasperating" is an apt description.
I blew big time.
I sure don't like being me when I lose my temper.It is not a pretty sight.

phenomanon

Canyon
Why not contact one of the Moderators and request the OP be removed?

In the meanwhile, please, please take whatever steps are needed to secure the finances. This $cientology bull shyte is like a bad virus that hides out. Plus it is not unknown for people who are getting nearer to death to return to or even seek out a new religion. So there's that.

Lastly, I am on my own. Not by choice, but by widowhood. I am not unhappy. And I don't hate men or anything like that. But I knew the day I buried my second husband that I would not ever be married again. Nor have I desired to be in a relationship. There is a lot of freedom involved in living life by yourself and doing what you want when you want.

I am not in any way trying to encourage you to break up your marriage. Perhaps just wanting to reinforce that many women - and men - make the decision that, for various reasons, they prefer the single life.

eta: I read HellavaHoax's post. I'm like he is. I'd just come out with it and put it on the line. "It's me or the FZ. Period." The FZ is as much of a scam as the Cof$ and anyone with a bit of sense knows it. The whole thing about "the tech, the tech" is ludicrous. The e-meter is a farce. LRH was a criminal, a scammer, a bigamist, a con man and an out and out nut case.

It does not matter that he might have had a good idea once in a great while. Most of those were stolen from someone else, anyways. He was an awful, awful man and why would anyone want to devote their lives to his teachings?

It does sound like your husband is searching for something. But if that something involves getting rid of his body thetans, you must prepare yourself to move away from this.

I love being a single woman. No problem there. I am in control of the finances . No problem.
He is starting OT111. I asked him to replace the batteries in my Mark 6 so tat I can keep the house clean. He sees me as suppressive :duh:
Sounds like you are recommending disconnection. That came up in the long discussion we had this afternoon. ( my Daughter)
It might come to that, but the temper tantrum I threw scared him good. He explained himself for 6 hours. I detest this drama in my life.