What's new

You are a deluded Scientologist if...

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
...you think DM has changed Scientology.

The only way DM is fundamentally different from LRH is LRH established the precedents that DM has built upon. LRH was a visionary in creating the program and DM is his biggest disciple. They only vary in degree.

Even in the "good old days", they were only the good ol' days because LRH hadn't reached a point in the program where he could implement his next level of abuse. Like very soon after he established the Sea Org and got people isolated on ships he implemented the heavy ethics policies and the RPF.

DM didn't originate the idea for the IAS donation scam. LRH started that with the Safe Environment Fund.

DM didn't start the property acquisition scam. He was LRH's point man for property acquisitions.

DM didn't start altering the Tech. LRH has altered and issued conflicting policies from the start.

If LRH really didn't want DM to take over then it wouldn't have happened. It's time to accept that DM is the most likely embodiment of LRH's vision for Scientology.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

The only way DM is fundamentally different from LRH is LRH established the precedents that DM has built upon. LRH was a visionary in creating the program and DM is his biggest disciple. They only vary in degree.

What you said!

My thought is DM is the no1 LRH's disciple\enforcer.
LRH would be so proud and excited of planetary the ideal orgs project, the unprecedented income it generated and the tremendous estate assets that has been built out of it!
Some may argue that DM is doing out-tech and the opposite of LRH policies..
But we all know that LRH's policies had dictated one thing , and then the very opposite.

''That makes anyone ''on policy'' as well as ''off policy''! :confused2:

Last edited:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
What you said!

My thought is DM is the no1 LRH's disciple\enforcer.
LRR would be so proud and excited of all the ideal orgs , the unprecedented income it generated and the tremendous estate assets that has been built.
Some may argue that DM is doing out-tech and the opposite of LRH policies..
But we all know that LRH's policies had dictated one thing , and then the very opposite.

''That makes anyone ''on policy'' as well as ''off policy''! :confused2:

Makes one wonder what LRH would change if he walked in and could identify his favorite prayer wheel today?

I think the romanticized ideal of Scientology has been gone since Fat Freddy, Phineas and Freewheelin' Franklin were co-auditing the grades on Temple Street. Any hope of a turnaround evaporated at the Mission Holder's Conference in 1982,...with LRH's approval.

This is as good as it was ever going to get folks.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Makes one wonder what LRH would change if he walked in and could identify his favorite prayer wheel today?

Well, may be just more money in the weekly briefcase brought to him...:eyeroll:
Oh well, perhaps a nobel prize created as a tribute to LRH , a token of gratitude for his humanitarian contribution to mankind :confused2:

This is as good as it was ever going to get folks.

Exactly! Who would ever dream of a better ideal scene (as of what it meant to be under the social pseudo-religious varnish)?
A to B...no dicking around with ARC triangle and granting beingness, flower child beatnik stuff...:no:
fund raising, buying building , renovate (with slave work) and rent\sell it back (flip)!) :coolwink:
(Put a few oil tables and gyroscopes in it, to keep getting a worldwide flow of amazed parishionners to Flap Mecca pilgrimage
($$$ to polygraph you\and your tities past billions years of crimes)

Last edited:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, may be just more money in the weekly briefcase brought to him...:eyeroll:
Ho well, perhaps a nobel prize created as a tribute to LRH , a token of gratitude for his humanitarian contribution to mankind :confused2:

Exactly! Who would ever dream of a better ideal scene (as of what it meant to be under the social pseudo-religious varnish)?
A to B...no dicking around with ARC triangle and granting beingness, flower child beatnik stuff...:no:
fund raising, by building , renovate ang rent\sell it!) :coolwink:
(Put a few oil tables and gyroscopes in it, to keep getting a worldwide flow of amazed parishionners to Flap Mecca pilgrimage
( polygraphs on your\and your titites past billions years of crimes)

Right on, super hep momma! LOL, LOL! Lotus nails it!

Hypatia

Pagan

Even in the "good old days", they were only the good ol' days because LRH hadn't reached a point in the program where he could implement his next level of abuse. Like very soon after he established the Sea Org and got people isolated on ships he implemented the heavy ethics policies and the RPF.

DM didn't originate the idea for the IAS donation scam. LRH started that with the Safe Environment Fund.

DM didn't start the property acquisition scam. He was LRH's point man for property acquisitions.

DM didn't start altering the Tech. LRH has altered and issued conflicting policies from the start.

If LRH really didn't want DM to take over then it wouldn't have happened. It's time to accept that DM is the most likely embodiment of LRH's vision for Scientology.

I sorta think he changed it somewhat. I know Hub created the shitty policies and had the rpf created. He was selfish and treated people horribly. The child in the chain locker is just one example.

But I think DM is even nastier. I feel like Scientology is a dungeon. Hub was the torturer. Then a new torturer comes along who has created startling innovations in the field of torture.

Jump

Operating teatime
I sorta think he changed it somewhat. I know Hub created the shitty policies and had the rpf created. He was selfish and treated people horribly. The child in the chain locker is just one example.

But I think DM is even nastier. I feel like Scientology is a dungeon. Hub was the torturer. Then a new torturer comes along who has created startling innovations in the field of torture.

Nah, Tubbard was just better at coverup.

Also

The internet.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

This is my main point - DM has not fundamentally changed the basic program, only by degree.

Even the GAT con was .......a con. If LRH came back he would probably toss DM under the bus and say all the GAT stuff was banned and everybody has to buy the new corrected versions at exorbitant prices and staff would be put through tortuous stat pushes to make it happen.

Or, LRH would lower the prices or offer temporary discounts while issuing an amnesty to everyone, which would include extensive sec checks at your expense and then once he had everybody roped in the whole thing would start all over again.

It really irked me that LRH had endless resources for property acquisition and remodeling projects while we were on rice and beans and lived like slaves. The expansion stuff was nuts. We should have been consolidating gains and taking good care of the public that we had. Now we know he was syphoning off tens of millions at the same time but LRH was very miserly. He didn't want to spend a lot of money on property and the upgrades were minimalistic. DM has the King Ludwig bug. Maybe the tax code compelled him to expand LRH's real estate scheme but he wanted to live lavishly and appeal to the elite. LRH was content to live in a Bluebird as long as the money kept piling up somewhere and he retained absolute power.

Not only is DM true to LRH's vision but he also shares LRH's fundamental lack of logic or to put it another way, he shares LRH's self destructive nature. They both overthink things in a way that fails to anticipate the long term negative outcome and in the same way this made LRH a social pariah it is with DM. No more public appearances outside of the bubble, no spokesperson other than lawyers with attorney client privilege, fear of being made to testify. He's been looking a bit massy lately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=055wFyO6gag

Yes, I know. I'm a happy owner of several albums.
My question was: are they really co-auditing on grades? In which album? If it exists, I need it!!!

Irayam
What? Albums? They are comic books and now, it seems a CGI movie. They are not real people. This:
I think the romanticized ideal of Scientology has been gone since Fat Freddy, Phineas and Freewheelin' Franklin were co-auditing the grades on Temple Street
is probably referring to the hippies on lines back then - ASHO was at temple during the late 60' & 70's.

The free newspaper at the time had a Faboulus Freak Brothers strip, the comic books were on sale, as was the wonderful Zap comix. Reading these were part of the hippy life style then.

Mimsey

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zap_Comix

1066219.jpg

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

Such a great thread! You are a deluded scientologist if:

It never entered your mind that paying someone 500 dollars per hour to repeatedly tell you to "Touch That Wall" is an unconscionable markup.

Especially when your SO auditor's gross pay for the entire year was also 500 dollars.​

Even when you add in the total cost of supporting a SO member (berthing, food, etc) it's likely less than $4K/year.

One thing that struck me when I was in, was that staff were not getting audited, despite the fact that the internal cost to the organization of having more staff get audited was low. This indicated that management either (A) did not think auditing would make staff more able (and thus able to raise stats), or (B) management did not WANT staff to be more able. Either way, management was suppressive.

Today, I see that there is (C): the main thing that auditing does is make the PC more suggestible. This is fine when you want the PC to comply with handing over more money, but not so good when you want a staff member able to aggressively control public.

Even when you add in the total cost of supporting a SO member (berthing, food, etc) it's likely less than $4K/year.

One thing that struck me when I was in, was that staff were not getting audited, despite the fact that the internal cost to the organization of having more staff get audited was low. This indicated that management either (A) did not think auditing would make staff more able (and thus able to raise stats), or (B) management did not WANT staff to be more able. Either way, management was suppressive.

Today, I see that there is (C): the main thing that auditing does is make the PC more suggestible. This is fine when you want the PC to comply with handing over more money, but not so good when you want a staff member able to aggressively control public.
I audited staff for a while. Post duties and sessionability were the biggest stops. Mimsey

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Outstanding observation!

Having held senior Tech and Qual posts that oversaw the "Personal Enhancement" of major Scn orgs, I have quite a bit of up-close-and-personal knowledge about this subject.

There are several major "Big Lies" on this internal subject to AOs, St. Hills and major production centers. Perhaps the most well known are:

* The Big Lie that IF YOU JOIN SO, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR ENTIRE BRIDGE and be audited/trained up to the highest level.

* Ron personally set a PRIORITY FOR YOU TO GO OT with all the miraculous stat & production turbo-boosting powers that ensue.

* Per Policy you will be getting at least 2.5 HOURS OF AUDITING/TRAINING DAILY.

* There is NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT on this planet than every being (you especially!) going OT; after which all the OTs (that work best with OTs) can save the planet/mankind before it self-destructs and vanquishes the only slender remaining hope and chance we have to avert eternal suffering.

Now, how does all the above grandiose magnanimity translate into the real world, at ground level?

Simple.

SO staff are brow beaten about "being OT" (making it go right) and "not having case on post". It is considered "effect" and "downstat" and "downtone" and downright wimpy if a Sea Org member "has to have before they can do" (i.e. has to have auditing before they can do the job of "make money, make more money..." for Dr. Hubbard)

Once there was a huge resurgence of getting all staff up the bridge coming down from "uplines". You know, "uplines" is that fantastically theta Ideal Scene that exists in a distant top secret place, far far away. Well, it suddenly became "URGENT & VITAL" to do this program because the perfectly knowing uplines OTs cognited that this dreamy program would "make planetary clearing a reality" or some other very worthy jingle.

And yes, I took on the entire massive project. It all began with duplicating every single word of Ron's "TALK ON BASIC QUAL" lecture where he went on at length about the Department of Personal Enhancement. So, here's how it worked, essentially:

* All staff were to have their folders reviewed, studied and/or FESed with a perfectly standard PROGRAM and "next C/S" entered.

* Similarly their training bridge was to be brought current with what courses they had or had not done and/or missed.

* Each staff member was to be brought in for a personalized metered interview, during which they would be (ultimately) given their TIP (Technical Individual Program) to very good indicators!

* Then the staff CS (me in many cases) would get them going, using all possible opportunities with professional HGC auditors, Student Auditors, Co-Auditing, et al.​

Everybody goes OT! Planet saved! Dreamy, right? lol.

But what really happened?

All the 150 or so area SO staff did get their folders fixed and metered interviews and written up TIPs issued. It was amazing! The morale skyrocketed.

Then, the next day one of the org's stats wasn't power trending the way Ron said it was supposed to. So, staff naturally had to "take responsibility" and "make it go right" to push the production up--or else Scientology would collapse and we'd all be endlessly suffering (same exact result as if nobody attains OT, above).

So, of course, it was "greatest good" that Personal Enhancement time was "temporarily suspended".

And when the suspension was eventually and mercifully lifted, all the staff that went to take their 2.5 hours were first put onto their training TIP to study policies, directives and their "FULL HAT" so they could do their post. Admin training comes before any auditing, right?

And if they ever theoretically got close to finishing their admin training, they'd have a long list of other "MANDATORY URGENT" hatting cycles that came down the lines from "uplines" which would save the planet. There were dozens of those brilliant breakthroughs ("All staff must immediately M9 their entire mini hat!"; "All staff must immediately do a Full Danger Rundown and correctly find their true out ethics situation"; "All staff must immediately do the ROBOTISM Rundown (not audited, an admin why finding and handling)", et al......)

TRANSLATION FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE: Nobody "uplines" thinks that handling a staff member's case has any value whatsoever. All policies and pronouncements to the contrary are just sanctimonious posturing and marketing gimmicks to recruit production slaves and keep them slaving.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

You are a deluded scientologist if, when you finally start to wake up and you leave staff ... you accept and take seriously the freeloader bill that is slung at you as you exit particularly as in most cases the bill is made up of courses you didn't choose to buy but were ordered on to (hat packs etc) as per the post below by HH.

:nervous: