What's new

Jim Jones denounces Paulette Cooper

Veda

Sponsor
45838_342410189211231_889733165_n-jpg.198387

Jim Jones with Nation of Islam body guards.

Some background:

Years before the alliance with Louis Farrakhan, Scientology had a close alliance with Jim Jones of mass murder Kool aid infamy.

Here's Jim Jones, from 1978, denouncing Paulette Cooper. Obviously he had been briefed in detail by the Guardian's Office.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
45838_342410189211231_889733165_n-jpg.198387

Jim Jones with Nation of Islam body guards.

Some background:

Years before the alliance with Louis Farrakhan, Scientology had a close alliance with Jim Jones of mass murder Kool aid infamy.

Here's Jim Jones, from 1978, denouncing Paulette Cooper. Obviously he had been briefed in detail by the Guardian's Office.

[video=youtube;Q-rbqylFXE4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-rbqylFXE4[/video]​

Thank you.

What illuminating and frightful parallels can be drawn between raving sociopathic liars Jim Jones and L. Ron Hubbard!

And the ridiculous outfits of all these cult creeps is always so entertaining! To match Hubbard's nautical costume buffoonery, Jones has his Elvis hair, Elvis sideburns and Elvis shades!

And the NOI goon has made a very respectful showing in the olympics of cult couturier clownery--with that wholetrack Markabian train conductors hat!

Last edited:

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thank you.

What illuminating and frightful parallels can be drawn between raving sociopathic liars Jim Jones and L. Ron Hubbard!

And the ridiculous outfits of all these cult creeps is always so entertaining! To match Hubbard's nautical costume buffoonery, Jones has his Elvis hair, Elvis sideburns and Elvis shades!

And the NOI goon has made a very respectful showing in the olympics of cult couturier clownery--with that wholetrack Markabian train conductors hat!

Come to think of it I think I remember seeing that guy operating an out of control train on Venus. Almost hit someone if I recall correctly.