What's new

A test of whole track recall

One of the tenets of hypnotism is to convince the person that a suggestion is an accepted fact, by some means. That is also one of the tenets of Scientology. Hubbard tells you there is a reactive mind, engrams, bt's, etc. and that auditing will relieve you of these things. It is a form of hypnotism. He also has books and lectures discussing what to audit, and regarding the whole track, it falls into two categories:

A) recent past lives (going back to the Egyptian / early Indian times)
B) Space Opera

There's nothing much between them. Yet that belies the history of civilization on this planet.

I have been watching some videos, and reading some stuff on the end of the last ice age some 12 K years ago. At that time the sea level was some 4-600 feet lower than it is now - north America was covered in a massive ice sheet some 2 miles thick. If that mass of ice were to be deposited in the ocean near the equator, it would take some 30 K years to melt it. Yet is melted off in hundreds to apx. 3000 years.

This is the younger Dryas.

The Younger Dryas is one of the most well known examples of abrupt change. About 14,500 years ago, Earth's climate began to shift from a cold glacial world to a warmer interglacial state. ... The end of the Younger Dryas, about 11,500 years ago, was particularly abrupt.
https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/abrupt-climate-change/The Younger Dryas

In Greenland, temperatures rose 10°C (18°F) in a decade (Alley 2000(link is external)). Other proxy records, including varved lake sediments in Europe, also display these abrupt shifts (Brauer et al. 2008(link is external)).

For that to happen there had to be some sort of massive cataclysm that jacked up the temperature of the earth, deposited a thick layer of debris over the ice sheet to kill off the albedo effect, and instead of reflecting away the heat from the sun's rays the layer heated up the ice and hastened the melt off.

There are two schools of thought how this happened - one being a massive meteorite or comet strike and the other being a planet coming close to the earth and massive bolts of lightning between earth and this planet carving up the land scape. The high heat generated by the bolts would cause terrific winds that would rush to the lighting and then vastly heated up, soar high into the upper atmosphere carrying all matter of debris with them.

While the comet strike seems plausible, it is a rather short lived event, so, could it drive the world wide temperature up high enough? The electrical discharge would happen over a longer period of time so it could conceivably elevate the temperature sufficiently. Both would throw a massive amount of debris in the air, that would eventually cover the ice. That layer has been found and it contains nano diamonds etc. which are found in both meteor craters and lightning strikes. So neither is ruled out.

The vast dust clouds threw the planet into a "nuclear winter" and the temperatures dropped like a stone, killing the giant fauna - the mammoths, dire wolves, giant sloths etc. When the dust settled the temperatures again rose, and the massive melt off was under way.

Whatever the cause, the result was the same - one big ass catastrophe mowing down most life forms.

There is a lot of evidence that there was a thriving sea faring culture living then. They built most of the vast structures and megalithic construction that we find abandoned around the planet. There have been discoveries of city's under the ocean at the level of the sea 12.5K years ago. That society was hammered back to the stone age by the cataclysm and the rapid sea level rise.

An underwater pyramidal structure was identified at a depth of 40 meters off the coast of Terceira Island. The perfectly squared structure was sighted by a private yacht owner, Diocleciano Silva, during a recreational trip.

Estimated to be approximately 60 meters high, the enigmatic structure was recorded through GPS digital technology. “The pyramid is perfectly shaped and apparently oriented by the cardinal points,” Silva told Diário Insular, the local newspaper.

Most recently, archeologists from the Portuguese Association of Archaeological Research (APIA) have identified archaeological evidence on Pico island that supports their belief that human occupation of the Azores predates the arrival of the Portuguese by many thousands of years.

http://portuguese-american-journal.com/terceira-subaquatic-pyramidal-shaped-structure-found-azores/

WHEN scuba diving instructor Kihachiro Aratake plunged into the water off the coast of the Japanese island of Yonaguni in 1986, he discovered an incredible sight.

Six metres below the surface lay a series of monoliths that he described as appearing to be “terraced into the side of a mountain”. The huge rectangular formations had strikingly perfect 90 degree angles, including straight walls, steps and columns.

Over the following years experts descended upon the site in a bid to determine whether the structure was natural or man-made. Yet to this day, it remains a great unsolved mystery.

Initially it was proposed that the Yonaguni Monument was built when the area was above sea level some 10,000 years ago. So could ‘Japan’s Atlantis’ be a remnant of a preglacial civilisation that was eventually inundated?

Or could it be the result of an earthquake, putting it at 2000-3000 years old? Experts disagree.
http://www.news.com.au/travel/world...y/news-story/3ef525273aecf8e9774110e961b2f6cd
japan-pyramid-yonaguni.jpg

So, where are the whole track recalls of that period? That was not part of Hubbard's narrative, as far as I recall. About the only thing that comes close would be his riff on a great cataclysm that left the planet a desert as found in his OT 3 story. What if he got the dates wrong? And what he ran in his research ( I know you are rolling your eyes, but bear with me) could have been misconstrued for H - bombs in volcanoes was the above cataclysm? The other thing he mentions on the free being tape is some OT ripping the air cover off the planets to quick freeze the mammoths. It is more likely they froze when the cataclysm threw massive amounts of dust in the air blocking off the sun.

My question then - has anybody ran either as a pc or audited pc's on anything resembling this period of our past - some 12.5K years ago? Or was it all from A) and B) above? It could point towards the validity of past track recalls, if the pc's weren't aware of that period in our history on this planet, except through auditing. Or it could point to the opposite conclusion. I'm really interested in your responses.

Mimsey

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

One of the tenants of hypnotism is to convince the person that a suggestion is an accepted fact, by some means. That is also one of the tenants of Scientology.

Hubbard tells you there is a reactive mind, engrams, bt's, etc. and that auditing will relieve you of these things. It is a form of hypnotism........

--snipped--

I think you are really on to something there about bt's as tenants of hypnotism and tenants of Scientology. In compelling fashion, that showcases the genius of Dr. Hubbard's discovery--that since bt tenants posses neither a long-term or month-to-month written lease, you can simply & immediately evict them (without legal process) using upper level auditing commands alone!

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

I think you are really on to something there about bt's as tenants of hypnotism and tenants of Scientology. In compelling fashion, that showcases the genius of Dr. Hubbard's discovery--that since bt tenants posses neither a long-term or month-to-month written lease, you can simply & immediately evict them (without legal process) using upper level auditing commands alone!

Scientology by any other spelling such as sciantology just causes convoluted answers....

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

Not wishing to derail the thread, but I see this goof all the time.

Tenants = renters
Tenets = A principle or belief

Like "wreck havoc" instead of "wreak havoc" (wreak = to cause or inflict)

In my obsession for accuracy, I will never cease to be bugged by these.

Carry on!

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Back to the subject....

Coincidentally I am reading on Kindle right now a book called "Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection"

It is on this very subject, and it talks about the reason behind increasing earthquakes, volcanoes, sinkholes, and asteroids, why the outer planets are increasingly gathering new moons (satellites) etc.

Fascinating subject, and if the thread is still alive when I'm done, I'll give a book report. Can't recommend it yet. It would put most people to sleep with the scientific lingo.

HelluvaHoax!

Not wishing to derail the thread, but I see this goof all the time.

Tenants = renters
Tenets = A principle or belief

Like "wreck havoc" instead of "wreak havoc" (wreak = to cause or inflict)

In my obsession for accuracy, I will never cease to be bugged by these.

Carry on!

Tragically, the tsunami of spelling goofs so prevalent in modern culture could have all been avoided, quite simply, if people would only learn to use there dictionary!

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Back to Mimsey's question....Where are the whole track recalls on the cataclysm?

I would guess there aren't any. That would be too boring.

Most whole track incidents are conjured from stuff Hubbard told them about ("History of Man" or Arslycus, etc.) or stuff they read in a book or saw in a movie. This is why so many pc's "recall" being Darth Vader or Luke Skywalker Space-Opera types. Or Cleopatra, or Napoleon or Hitler, etc.

When they're on the FPRD looking for evil purposes, that's where you get the Hitler's and Attila the Hun's.

When they're into ego-feeding, they're Jesus Christ, Thomas Jefferson, or Queen of Egypt.

Terril park

Sponsor
One of the tenants of hypnotism is to convince the person that a suggestion is an accepted fact, by some means. That is also one of the tenants of Scientology. Hubbard tells you there is a reactive mind, engrams, bt's, etc. and that auditing will relieve you of these things. It is a form of hypnotism. He also has books and lectures discussing what to audit, and regarding the whole track, it falls into two categories:

B) Space Opera

There's nothing much between them. Yet that belies the history of civilization on this planet. quote]

I have been watching some videos, and reading some stuff on the end of the last ice age some 12 K years ago. At that time the sea level was some 4-600 feet lower than it is now - north America was covered in a massive ice sheet some 2 miles thick. If that mass of ice were to be deposited in the ocean near the equator, it would take some 30 K years to melt it. Yet is melted off in hundreds to apx. 3000 years.

Personally I would not go to Hubbard for accurate
history.

There is the story of the clam in HOM. Presumably
pre mammalian that is if the clam story has any truth in it.

Have run some space opera, have no opinion if its
factual or not. However I see no reason why space opera
couldn't be contemporary. Didn't Hubbard say there are active
implant stations currently? I have no idea if there ever
have been. Still don't know why OT 2&3 worked so well.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
well the Great prevaricator El con did say that scientologists were recently arrived here on teegeack. However, with all the folder culling going on at DM's and OSA's request, maybe they could release a tally of frequency of 'dates of incidents run in session, with all the overts redacted.
'

The freezone could do something similar.

I do think however that all it would truly indicate would be incidents related to the similarity of the content of materials read or studied, in or out of scientology, and the preferred era as biased by of the motive induced by the PC.

The data on whole track of individuals is so heavily influenced by hubbardian junk that the the end of the study would be without any real value except to confirm missed the boat. Induced false memories are induced.. not much reliable there.

As to the more real information about evidence found and scientific debate and making a connection to various theories on this planet's history, I could add a third possibility of how or why the changes occurred in the Younger Dryas. And it relates to your early questioning of Solar radiation

It is along the lines of the earth with its many layers and high silicon content leading to it possible analogy of being like a diode. This diode-earth may have been subjected to a very rare intense solar flare/discharge and caused not only earthquakes and volcanoes but also a dramatic warming/heating induced with infrared electromagnetic radiation occurring within the solar or extra-solar irradiated diode-earth.

ETA: in searching for some info I ran across a wonderful little website to help me with understanding more about electronics

https://www.electrical4u.com

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid

Tragically, the tsunami of spelling goofs so prevalent in modern culture could have all been avoided, quite simply, if people would only learn to use there dictionary!

Their, their, now; it'll be grate when they dew! :yes:

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
One of the tenants of hypnotism is to convince the person that a suggestion is an accepted fact, by some means. That is also one of the tenants of Scientology. Hubbard tells you there is a reactive mind, engrams, bt's, etc. and that auditing will relieve you of these things. It is a form of hypnotism. He also has books and lectures discussing what to audit, and regarding the whole track, it falls into two categories:

B) Space Opera

There's nothing much between them. Yet that belies the history of civilization on this planet. quote]

Personally I would not go to Hubbard for accurate
history.

There is the story of the clam in HOM. Presumably
pre mammalian that is if the clam story has any truth in it.

Have run some space opera, have no opinion if its
factual or not. However I see no reason why space opera
couldn't be contemporary. Didn't Hubbard say there are active
implant stations currently? I have no idea if there ever
have been. Still don't know why OT 2&3 worked so well.

I remember that clam. The Piltdown man ate it.

Kudos to HH and Wildkat in finding my spelling error. I am greatly heartened to know there was only one error. I have corrected same. More and more I find myself typing stuff like buy for by, through for threw, tow for to, and though it may portend the death of my remaining brain cells, I soldier on.

As to Wildkat's comment about such a cataclysm being boring stuff, I beg to differ. With the skies blackened with soot, the rising sea washing over city and farmland, forcing a mass exodus to higher ground, with anarchy on every side, possible cannibalism, plants wilting as the temperature soars, animals freezing and dying as the temperature then crashes to sub zero levels, I think it would be rather memorable, and a common theme that would come up in auditing. Hubbard, being a c/s and overseeing c/ses would have glommed onto such knowledge, being the opportunist he is, to tout it as the latest discovery. But there's crickets on that front.

Personally, I never ran any of that stuff that I can recall. Did any of you?

Mimsey

Last edited:

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Kudos to HH and Wildkat in finding my spelling error. I am greatly heartened to know there was only one error. I have corrected same. More and more I find myself typing stuff like buy for by, through for threw, tow for to, and though it may portend the death of my remaining brain cells, I soldier on.

As to Wildkat's comment about such a cataclysm being boring stuff, I beg to differ. With the skies blackened with soot, the rising sea washing over city and farmland, forcing a mass exodus to higher ground, with anarchy on every side, possible cannibalism, plants wilting as the temperature soars, animals freezing and dieing as the temperature then crashes to sub zero levels, I think it would be rather memorable, and a common theme that would come up in auditing. Hubbard, being a c/s and overseeing c/ses would have glommed onto such knowledge, being the opportunist he is, to tout it as the latest discovery. But there's crickets on that front.

Mimsey

Memorable? Heck it would likely kill you.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

As to Wildkat's comment about such a cataclysm being boring stuff, I beg to differ. With the skies blackened with soot, the rising sea washing over city and farmland, forcing a mass exodus to higher ground, with anarchy on every side, possible cannibalism, plants wilting as the temperature soars, animals freezing and dieing as the temperature then crashes to sub zero levels, I think it would be rather memorable, and a common theme that would come up in auditing. Hubbard, being a c/s and overseeing c/ses would have glommed onto such knowledge, being the opportunist he is, to tout it as the latest discovery. But there's crickets on that front.

Mimsey

i guess it's just a heavily "occluded" area, LOL!

For me, It's a very humbling experience to recall that I was so completely taken in by Scientology's belief that auditing could facilitate "whole track recall." I'm genuinely embarrassed to have ever been so completely bamboozled by such utter nonsense.
The one thing that could possibly dispel my shame would be meeting an OT who dug up the gold he buried in a past life. I'm sure there are lots on Terril's Rolodex. :biggrin:

HelluvaHoax!

--snipped--

For me, It's a very humbling experience to recall that I was so completely taken in by Scientology's belief that auditing could facilitate "whole track recall." I'm genuinely embarrassed to have ever been so completely bamboozled by such utter nonsense.

HellYeah!

But, somehow, every Scientologist who ultimately blew from the cult (fully abandoning the COS, "Indie Scn", "ClearBird Scn", "Ron's Org Scn", "FZ Scn" and any other versions & vestiges of Hubbardian malware/malaware) was able to figure out enough of the hoax that they could affirmatively close their eyes, brace for blastoff and pull the "EJECT" lever.

Formerly, I sometimes wondered what differentiated fully blown ("ex") Scientologists from those who remained (at whatever distance) still within the gravitational field, orbit and influence of planet Scientology. However, now I believe the secret behind that mystery has been discovered by an internationally acclaimed evolutionary scientist:

"Scientology makes the able more able.
However, not able enough to cringe; lest they
become able to appropriately react by blowing."

- Don Hubbard - Author of the best-selling self-help book: "Evolution of a Scientologist"

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

Mimsey

Good points. And nope, never ran it, nor heard of anyone else talk about it either.

I have read different things about the time frame on these cataclysms, some say every 3,600 years, or 26,000 years, some say millions of years in between. I think the geologic record clearly shows huge cataclysms, pole shifts, oceans moving around, etc. etc....wild times. No reason to think it won't happen again, eventually.

Humanity is just a blip in the timeline of Earth.

Anonycat

Crusader
<snip>With the skies blackened with soot, the rising sea washing over city and farmland, forcing a mass exodus to higher ground, with anarchy on every side, possible cannibalism, plants wilting as the temperature soars, animals freezing and dieing as the temperature then crashes to sub zero levels, I think it would be rather memorable, and a common theme that would come up in auditing. Hubbard, being a c/s and overseeing c/ses would have glommed onto such knowledge, being the opportunist he is, to tout it as the latest discovery. But there's crickets on that front.

Mimsey

You are illuminating that it's all a hoax. People have been discussing this for years in various ways. If LaFayette wanted to save humanity, he could have shown how Xenus' eternal battery worked, that kept him trapped in the Pyrenees for the past 75 million years. Everyone could have free energy for at least 75 million years! Now that would "smash his name into history.

HelluvaHoax!

You are illuminating that it's all a hoax. People have been discussing this for years in various ways. If LaFayette wanted to save humanity, he could have shown how Xenus' eternal battery worked, that kept him trapped in the Pyrenees for the past 75 million years. Everyone could have free energy for at least 75 million years! Now that would "smash his name into history.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

BREAKING NEWS: The exact location of Xenu's eternal-battery prison has finally been located!

01.jpg

As much mystery as that resolves, it does bring up yet even more unresolved questions:

1. As mountain prisons have proved themselves to be a "successful action", can we safely assume that Shelly's was also fitted with an "eternal battery"?

2. Is it possible that all COB's physical abuse, never-ending torture and relentless beatings of staff was simply and innocently caused by his MU on the term "eternal battery"?

3. I seem to recall some LRH reference (seriously) wherein Xenu escaped from his trap. Am I imagining that I read or was briefed on that? LOL. If true, why hasn't Scientology senior management (in cooperation with Interpol) released a BOLO ("Be On the LookOut") for Xenu so that law enforcement and bounty hunters and track and apprehend history's most notorious fugitive?

4. Why hasn't LRH released some helpful description of Xenu in order to catch him? But, nothing! Not even an artist's sketch or a simple statement of his appearance or the clothing he was last seen wearing. It could be done as simply as:

BOLO: Be on the lookout for the Galactic Overlord going by the name "XENU" (no last name on file). This may not be his actual legal name, but only his "street name". He must be considered armed and dangerous and has advanced mind-control weaponry (known as "implants") which have proven able to disorient homo sapiens to the degree that they entirely forget he even exists. He may have distinguishing physical marks such as tattoos of volcanos or a "man on a cross" sitting atop a large font that reads "LOL". Fugitive has avoided capture countless time by employing psychological terror techniques based on his remorseless belief that his "enemies" may be tricked, sued, lied to or destroyed. Subject has occasionally be reported as wearing a red wig and sporting rotting teeth, frequently initiating conversations by asking "Alright, what's the date?". Be alert to contradictory "tips" on his location, as these may be intentional misdirections such as the 1986 wildfire rumor that he had either died or escaped to another remote sector of the universe known as "Target II". However, abundant circumstantial evidence still currently exists that subject is actively running mind controlled slaves in naval costumes (on this planet) who fanatically continue to gather billions of dollars in "donations" for their leader, using less than one percent to buy empty buildings which they religiously and inexplicably insist are "ideal".

tesseract

Patron with Horrors
4. Why hasn't LRH released some helpful description of Xenu in order to catch him? But, nothing! Not even an artist's sketch or a simple statement of his appearance or the clothing he was last seen wearing. It could be done as simply as:

[snipped]

Wait, wait! Wasn't there a lecture of some sort where Hubbard actually described Xenu a bit, as in that "other than people often imagine", he doesn't quite look like a badass Dr. Fu Manchu villain type but instead, well, old, small, and bald headed, with an ill-fitting suit, (?) basically like a clerk ... It was something along these lines.
(Seriously though. :p )
:carryon:

Leland

Crusader
I noticed on CraigsList Rants and Raves forum....last night, that someone in Clearwater has started a new Church....(?) that worships Xenu.

I believe this is in response to what is happening in the City of Clearwater...and the Cult regarding real estate purchases...?

Should I post some links?