What's new

Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology - PART 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Top 100 Stupid BIG LIES Scientology

Just an interesting thought about the alleged 10,000,000 Scientologists--and the fact that real estimates put the number (generously) at only 40,000 active Scientologists in the world.

If that is so, that total of 40,000 required 67 years to achieve (1950-2017).

That means all the world's supernaturally powerful OTs were only able to recruit an average of 597 additional Scientologists each year.

That's only about 11 new Scientologists joining each week.

But, the world's population INCREASES by 1,400,000 each week.

Therefore, each week there are appx. 1,399,989 additional non-Scientologists in the world.

Yearly, that computes to 72,752,628 less Scientologists in the world than the previous year.

CONCLUSION: Every year Scientology's delusional grand plan to "Clear the Planet" is going in the wrong direction at an astonishing rate. For every year Scientology exists, the percentage of Scientologists in the world's population decreases by one percent (1%)! Thus, every time Scientologists brag about the most recent 4th Dynamic win "making planetary clearing a reality"--they are delusionally unaware that humanity's ecosystem has developed an antibody to the Hubbard virus--and that (unbeknownst to Scientologists) their cult species is on the endangered [STRIKE]species[/STRIKE] PCs list--screaming towards extinction. So much for knowing how to know!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Top 100 Stupid MALWARE/MALAWARE Moments in Scientology

Cross-posted from another thread discussing "Dr." Hubbard's wholetrack "research" and "scientific" discoveries.

-------​

--snipped--

For me, It's a very humbling experience to recall that I was so completely taken in by Scientology's belief that auditing could facilitate "whole track recall." I'm genuinely embarrassed to have ever been so completely bamboozled by such utter nonsense.

HellYeah!

But, somehow, every Scientologist who ultimately blew from the cult (fully abandoning the COS, "Indie Scn", "ClearBird Scn", "Ron's Org Scn", "FZ Scn" and any other versions & vestiges of Hubbardian malware/malaware) was able to figure out enough of the hoax that they could affirmatively close their eyes, brace for blastoff and pull the "EJECT" lever.

Formerly, I sometimes wondered what differentiated fully blown ("ex") Scientologists from those who remained (at whatever distance) still within the gravitational field, orbit and influence of planet Scientology. However, now I believe the secret behind that mystery has been discovered by an internationally acclaimed evolutionary biologist:

"Scientology makes the able more able.
However, not able enough to cringe; lest they
become able to appropriately react by blowing."

- Don Hubbard - Author of the best-selling self-help book: "Evolution of a Scientologist"

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

You are illuminating that it's all a hoax. People have been discussing this for years in various ways. If LaFayette wanted to save humanity, he could have shown how Xenus' eternal battery worked, that kept him trapped in the Pyrenees for the past 75 million years. Everyone could have free energy for at least 75 million years! Now that would "smash his name into history.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

BREAKING NEWS: The exact location of Xenu's eternal-battery prison has finally been located!

01.jpg

As much mystery as that resolves, it does bring up yet even more troubling unanswered questions:

1. As mountain prisons have proved themselves to be a "successful action", can we safely assume that Shelly's was also fitted with an "eternal battery"?

2. Is it possible that all COB's physical abuse, never-ending torture and relentless beatings of staff was simply and innocently caused by his MU on the term "eternal battery"?

3. I seem to recall some LRH reference (seriously) wherein Xenu escaped from his trap. Am I imagining that I read or was briefed on that? LOL. If true, why hasn't Scientology senior management (in cooperation with Interpol) released a BOLO ("Be On the LookOut") for Xenu so that law enforcement and bounty hunters can track and apprehend history's most notorious SP fugitive?

4. Why hasn't LRH released some helpful description of Xenu in order to catch him? But, nothing! Not even an artist's sketch or a simple statement of his appearance or the clothing he was last seen wearing. It could be done as simply as:

BOLO
: Be on the lookout for the Galactic Overlord going by the name "XENU" (no last name on file). This may not be his actual legal name, but only his "street name". He must be considered armed and dangerous and has advanced mind-control weaponry (known as "implants") which have proven able to disorient homo sapiens to the degree that they entirely forget he even exists. He may have distinguishing physical marks such as tattoos of volcanos or a "man on the cross" sitting atop a large font that reads "LOL". Fugitive has avoided capture countless time by employing psychological terror techniques based on his remorseless belief that his enemies "...may be tricked, sued, lied to or destroyed". Subject has occasionally been reported as wearing a red wig and sporting rotting teeth, frequently initiating conversations by asking "Alright, what's the date?". Be alert to contradictory "tips" on his whereabouts, as these may be intentional misdirections--such as the 1986 wildfire rumor that he had either died or escaped to another remote sector of the universe known as "Target II". However, abundant circumstantial evidence still currently exists that subject is actively running mind controlled slaves in naval costumes (on this planet) who fanatically continue to gather billions of dollars in "donations" for their leader, using less than one percent to buy empty buildings which they religiously and inexplicably insist are "ideal".

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

LOL

Dying to do the math on that one!
Hypothetically, 40,000 active Scientolologists.

7.5 billion people "on this planet"

Appx 5 persons per one million.

After 67 years of unprecedented flourishing and prospering, I get the sense that Scn might have an outpoint somewhere. LOL

UPDATE: Scientology senior management just released their own CENSUS POLLS in order to correct the alleged "40,000 active members" which they vehemently deny as: "Bigoted black-pr, enemy-line, merchant-of-chaos false numbers that are trying to invalidate our unprecedented expansion!"

Church officials stated that: "...we already had 40,000 members all the way back in 1950, just a few hours after the release of DMSMH!"

Reporters and journalists were then invited into a lavishly appointing screening room for a "briefing", which turned out (according to one journalist) to be "...a luridly graphic CGI cartoon of gleaming gold rockets inexplicably hurtling through outer space and nonsensical exploding graphs".

After the screening, Chairman of the Board David Miscavige appeared (by remote) on a jumbo screen, assuring the audience that the "...laughably false 40,000 allegation is belied by the exponentially expanded 187,5000,000 current and accurate number of Scientologists in the world, representing two-and-one-half-percent (2.5%) of the 7.5 billion people on this planet!"

Reporters leaving the room were overheard to laugh and remark that the 187,500,00 number was laughably insane--but that Scientologists being 2.5%[SUP]*[/SUP] of the population seemed to be consistent with LRH scripture.

[SUP]*[/SUP] (ref): HCOB "The Anti-Social Personality-The Anti-Scientologist"

HelluvaHoax!

Cross-posted from another thread discussing mind-blowing PROOF of OT wins, states & superpowers that can be routinely achieved on OT III!

---

monroe_on_lsd_by_mjecco-d3g1c8g.jpg

Below is an old exchange from ESMB.

From one time poster Steven James:

"I once read OTIII (plus additional data which I have yet to see on the internet). I word cleared, I demoed the whole scenario and all of a sudden something incredible happened - something very powerful. A huge blue light poured out of my head- it flicked in and out for a few minutes and there was a holohraphic of a Marilyn Monroe type figure, looking very broken in a babydoll dress in the light. I stood up and got out of the chair and cannot describe how big I felt. The veil had been lifted."

To which Terril Park responded:

"I've heard sort of similar stories. That's apart from the successes of those formally running OT 3. This level gets results."

marilyn.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I had a remarkably similar exchange with an old school buddy of mine, who I coincidentally twinned with on the OT III course. His wins were massive! Epic! Exponential!

Unfortunately, he disconnected from me right after experiencing some truly stunning OT phenomena.

KNOWLEDGE REPORT

This Knowledge Report is being written against (HelluvaHoax!)after he caused a very huge enturbulation and technical degrade.

While auditing on OT III, I had the most incredible OT win imaginable. In fact, it was light years beyond my wildest dreams.

It began with a mind-blowing floating TA that was so huge, I had to keep fiddling with the tone-arm and cans in order to try and even find the needle on the dial! That's when it happened--I found myself staring at the auditing cans and seeing their true "source" and wholetrack, from the time they existed in an earlier incarnation as commercial soup cans!

220px-Cheddar_Cheese_crop_from_Campbells_Soup_Cans_MOMA.jpg
220px-Cheddar_Cheese_crop_from_Campbells_Soup_Cans_MOMA.jpg

Suddenly, red and white light began pouring out of my head! All of the universe opened up to me and I transcended the surface nature of all things--seeing their true nature and as-isness!

After session I excitedly told (
HelluvaHoax!)my OT win and he laughed. Rather than validating my new OT powers, he reminded me of a time when we ditched high school one day and visited the Andy Warhol art gallery after dropping acid.

I was shocked at this inval and all my gains began rollercoastering from the unprecedented By Passed Charge!

He kept unmocking my beingness and superpowers by wrong indications about how this was "...probably the 10th time I had a freaky psychedelic flashback from that acid trip!"

One moment I was an all-powerful God and the next I was caved in and total effect--and now I am trying to route in for an OT review but I don't currently have money in the MEST universe on this planet. This entire dwindling spiral is due to my being connected to that SP, whom I have now disconnected from.

I trust that he will be immediately declared so that no other OTs are thusly implanted and instantly crippled into being a powerless DB.

This is Okay!

ML,

William "Billy" Blowdown
OT III

HelluvaHoax!

Yayyy! Wholetrack researchers have uncovered yet more explanatory photographs from the cryptically crazed pages of "THE SCIENTOLOGY HANDBOOK".

Yes, these photos are supposed to explain Scientology to wogs, LOL.

ACTUAL GRAPHIC AS IT APPEARED:

scientology2_zpsltssknyw.jpg

ACTUAL TRANSLATION AS IT SHOULD HAVE APPEARED:

SLAVERY_zpsvzpqwuxt.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Top 100 Stupid EXTERIOR 1Moments in Scientology

The legendary state of EXTERIOR!

If true, it is by light years, the single greatest discovery ever about life and the universe!

All Scientologists know all about it. They can scientifically explain and clay demo it. They just can't do it.

Beginning in the early 1950's Hubbard articulated an exact path for all beings to attain the state of FULLY & STABLY EXTERIOR WITH FULL PERCEPTION. Yes, outside of the human body.

Once exterior, the newly Christened Operating Thetan was promptly run on "The Grand Tour" process (ref book: "The Creation of Human Ability"). The commands (e.g. "Be on Mars!", "Be on Saturn!", et al) then treated the OT to a thrillingly surreal "tour" of the universe.

Well nobody could go exterior. What to do?

So, Hubbard invented an faster/easier way to go exterior. Just one command ("One Shot Clear") which he guaranteed 50% of the world's population would respond to. The command was "Be 3 feet back of your head!".

Well, nobody could still go exterior. What to do?

Hubbard decided to wait a decade and hope that everyone simply forgot about all his astonishing hyperbolic claims to delivery the state of exterior.

Then in the mid-1960s, Hubbard embarked on a new marketing campaign called the OT Levels. Anyone reading this who got into Scientology during from 1967 to the latter part of the 1970s would recall the mind-blowing promise and guarantee that Hubbard made to all paying Scientologists when they finally reached OT VI.

Again, it was fully and stably Exterior. Here is exactly what Scientologists were told and sold:

1ba18a6a-5bfc-4888-8044-3c9f0c86e08d_zpsdtsrcwha.png

As always, nobody went exterior. Not even close.

In the interim, Hubbard realized that he was making tens of millions and then hundreds of millions of dollars (personally) by simply PROMISING his marks that they would be soon going exterior and travel the universe without a body. And by so achieving that miraculous state, they would become an immortal being. Thus, Hubbard doubled-down and began promising PCs on the "Ls" rundowns that they too would go stably exterior.

ls-promo-lrh-quote-2006.jpg

By charging PCs $1000 per hour (and paying the "Class XII" auditors about $30 a week) Hubbard amassed many more tens of millions of dollars on those "Flag-Only" Ls rundowns.

Still not one person went exterior.

What to do?

So Hubbard simply erased all mention of OT VI and changed OT VI to something else. In the 1980s "OT VI" became a course where a Pre-Ot learned to audit themselves on hunting for BTs. No mention of exteriorization!

Did Hubbard refund the hundreds of millions of dollars he fraudulently collected from those credulous victims he promised would achieve stable exteriorization? No.

So where did the entire concept of exteriorization go? It's still in those books and tapes from the 50s and early 60s. It's still promoted for anyone with a hundred thousand dollars or more to blow on the Ls. But that's it

The culmination of Scientology's entire predicate and promise--EXTERIOR--is no longer on the Grade Chart. Without exterior there can be no Operating Thetans.

Ergo, now that the Grade Chart has no reference to "exterior" there is, de facto, no OT state even listed on "The Road To Total Freedom".

KEY QUESTION: Do "knowing how to know" Scientologists know that the ability to exteriorize has been covertly removed from their "bridge"? And if they know, do they realize that without exteriorization nobody (including themselves) can ever go OT, attain their promised "eternity"--or do they even care?

ANSWER: No. No. And, no.

Are there any other questions about whether Scientology is a knowing fraud, predatory scam, cruel hoax and ruthless con game? lol

Last edited:

Out/Int

Patron with Honors
Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology - Today....

Andy Nolce - the unfortunate End Product of Scientology:whistling: The good news is - he is Phase II of Leaving and someday he will most likely "LOOK" and then really reel like a worm on a hook - cringing for the fool he made out of himself on the internet.

https://youtu.be/UazlOjbYTuw

JackStraw

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: Top 100 Stupid EXTERIOR 1Moments in Scientology

The legendary state of EXTERIOR!

If true, it is by light years, the single greatest discovery ever about life and the universe!

All Scientologists know all about it. They can scientifically explain and clay demo it. They just can't do it.

Beginning in the early 1950's Hubbard articulated an exact path for all beings to attain the state of FULLY & STABLY EXTERIOR WITH FULL PERCEPTION. Yes, outside of the human body.

Once exterior, the newly Christened Operating Thetan was promptly run on "The Grand Tour" process (ref book: "The Creation of Human Ability"). The commands (e.g. "Be on Mars!", "Be on Saturn!", et al) then treated the OT to a thrillingly surreal "tour" of the universe.

Well nobody could go exterior. What to do?

So, Hubbard invented an faster/easier way to go exterior. Just one command ("One Shot Clear") which he guaranteed 50% of the world's population would respond to. The command was "Be 3 feet back of your head!".

Well, nobody could still go exterior. What to do?

Hubbard decided to wait a decade and hope that everyone simply forgot about all his astonishing hyperbolic claims to delivery the state of exterior.

Then in the mid-1960s, Hubbard embarked on a new marketing campaign called the OT Levels. Anyone reading this who got into Scientology during from 1967 to the latter part of the 1970s would recall the mind-blowing promise and guarantee that Hubbard made to all paying Scientologists when they finally reached OT VI.

Again, it was fully and stably Exterior. Here is exactly what Scientologists were told and sold:

1ba18a6a-5bfc-4888-8044-3c9f0c86e08d_zpsdtsrcwha.png

As always, nobody went exterior. Not even close.

In the interim, Hubbard realized that he was making tens of millions and then hundreds of millions of dollars (personally) by simply PROMISING his marks that they would be soon going exterior and travel the universe without a body. And by so achieving that miraculous state, they would become an immortal being. Thus, Hubbard doubled-down and began promising PCs on the "Ls" rundowns that they too would go stably exterior.

ls-promo-lrh-quote-2006.jpg

By charging PCs $1000 per hour (and paying the "Class XII" auditors about $30 a week) Hubbard amassed many more tens of millions of dollars on those "Flag-Only" Ls rundowns.

Still not one person went exterior.

What to do?

So Hubbard simply erased all mention of OT VI and changed OT VI to something else. In the 1980s "OT VI" became a course where a Pre-Ot learned to audit themselves on hunting for BTs. No mention of exteriorization!

Did Hubbard refund the hundreds of millions of dollars he fraudulently collected from those credulous victims he promised would achieve stable exteriorization? No.

So where did the entire concept of exteriorization go? It's still in those books and tapes from the 50s and early 60s. It's still promoted for anyone with a hundred thousand dollars or more to blow on the Ls. But that's it

The culmination of Scientology's entire predicate and promise--EXTERIOR--is no longer on the Grade Chart. Without exterior there can be no Operating Thetans.

Ergo, now that the Grade Chart has no reference to "exterior" there is, de facto, no OT state even listed on "The Road To Total Freedom".

KEY QUESTION: Do "knowing how to know" Scientologists know that the ability to exteriorize has been covertly removed from their "bridge"? And if they know, do they realize that without exteriorization nobody (including themselves) can ever go OT, attain their promised "eternity"--or do they even care?

ANSWER: No. No. And, no.

Are there any other questions about whether Scientology is a knowing fraud, predatory scam, cruel hoax and ruthless con game? lol

This is what went through my mind during the "LRH is dead" event. So, ol' Ronnie had to croak hisself to continue his "research" 'cause he had to be exterior. Wait! Whut? I thought Ronnie researched ext and was able to produce it at will and stably.

Too bad Volney didn't invent a companion device to the e-meter: a cognitive dissonance meter!:thumbsup:

Jack

HelluvaHoax!

Re: Top 100 Stupid EXTERIOR 1Moments in Scientology

This is what went through my mind during the "LRH is dead" event. So, ol' Ronnie had to croak hisself to continue his "research" 'cause he had to be exterior. Wait! Whut? I thought Ronnie researched ext and was able to produce it at will and stably.

Outstanding!

You connected the last dots in a perfect way! That is exactly what happened--Miscavige assured the international audience of Scientologists that the upper research "...can only be performed exterior" and the body acted like an "impediment".

Your point is priceless. If he is exterior and his body is still alive, how is that any different than if he is exterior and his body is dead?

Nobody bothered to ask that follow-up question at the "RON IS DEAD--IT'S A WIN" event. Can anyone even imagine if Scientologists started yelling out random questions like a press conference? A whole lotta folks would have been declared if they had dared try that.

Cuz, Scientology is not really into answering any questions about what is really going on. Something to do with not having the f*cking rank. . .

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Top 100 Stupid MIRACULOUS Moments in Scientology

Cross-posted from another thread discussing Hubbard's spew on OT, where he blithely bragged about big beings having multiple identical bodies (simultaneously!) and being able to easily perform the miracle known as exteriorization.

-----

I still don't take (Hubbard's) wild flights of fantasy seriously.

OTOH, if Hisself, the Big Exterior Being, is outside his body, why then not 'walk in' on some others?

It was "smack" talk. "Trash talk". He is looking at each and every student in the eye, he has them enthrall(ed) with his gestures, the sound of his voice, his eyes, his aspect.

They will believe he is funny, charming, well educated, wise. Did you believe his stories?

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

WOG
I heard that you can go outside
of your physical body! Seriously?!

LRH
Why, yes--we've had exteriorization taped
since the early 1950s and so forth and so on. . .

WOG
Wow! And I heard that you can
not only travel outside your body,
but you can actually see everything too!

LRH
Why, yes--and with far more definition, vibrant
color and optical acuity than a mere MEST body.

WOG
OMG! You're blowing my mind! And
when you are exterior with vision, can
you go inside of objects and still see?

LRH
Why, yes--I have done so many times--so
it's all quite old hat and part-and-parcel
of the woof-and-warp on this planet,
and so forth and so on. . .

WOG
So you wouldn't have any problem then
being able to go inside this gift wrapped
box that contains an anniversary present
for my wife? And you could tell me
what's inside and what the
engraving reads?

LRH
Well, now, it is not very ethical
of me to perform parlor tricks. But
you could learn to do it yourself
if you get on the Bridge to Total Freedom.

WOG
But you could do it right?

LRH
Why, yes--and so forth.

WOG
Well......I don't believe you.
And that parlor trick excuse doesn't
even make any sense. If you're not
full of shit, prove it. Right now.
What's in the box, dude?

LRH
What are your crimes?

Sorry about Dr. Hubbard's final line. LOL.

But there is a reason it's that way. . .

Once a year I allow myself to indulge in just ONE (1) post where I don't attempt to translate or shield Hubbard/Scientology in any acceptable way.

And for that one post per annum, I let Scientology speak for itself--and thus reveal in naked shocking fashion the fully absurd non-sequitur that it actually is.

Anyone who thinks that line is ridiculous or an exaggeration has been well distracted by Hubbard's acceptable truths, shore stories and other such misdirection. Buzzkill, right? LOL

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
It is obvious Phenom didn't have a soft spot for Hubbard...I trust her BS radar though! :biggrin:

HelluvaHoax!

One of the things that I found troubling, is that poor Xenu had no food, water, access to a WC, nor physical companionship. For 75 million years.

LOL

There is actually an explanation for that in an LRH HCO Bulletin on the Class VIII course. . .

---

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex

HCO BULLETIN OF 8 JUNE, 1967

LOYAL OFFICERS AND FALSE MEMORY

C O N F I D E N T I A L
CLASS VIII ONLY

It occurs more frequently than one might expect, but certain Pre-OTs mistakenly try to run Incident II from their own memory--not telepathically moving the BT through the BT's incident per the platens. This hangs up the BT and prevents them from blowing because of the misownership and alteration of time, place, form and event.

Virtually one-for-one, every stalled OT III case was found to be running this squirrel version, apparently confusing the technique with Book I engram running by memory. Case supervisors seeing any "bogged case" in Review should suspect and examine the folder for these telltale indicators:

1) Pre-OT claiming that the technique does not handle/blow a BT.

2) Worksheets indicate that Pre-OT states they are a "loyal officer".

3) Pre-OT expressing doubts, disagreements or natter about the revelation that Xenu remains imprisoned to this day in an electronic mountain trap, powered by an eternal battery.

When one or more of these indicators appear, the remedy is to assess on a meter: "Did you try to run a BT from your own memory?" If it reads, indicate the BPC that they are a loyal officer and therefore not responsible for the OT III implant. Then, meter check: "Do you still have any doubts, reservations or disagreements with the Xenu story?" until all instant reads have been cleared to FN.

Rarely, a Pre-OT will continue to argue about the "eternal battery" or state it "does not make sense" that someone could survive 75 million years without water, food or other provisions. In such cases, the auditor should give the Pre-OT a confidential r-factor that the eternal battery was also used inside Xenu's prison cell to power eternal coin-operated vending machines.

This Review technique now completes our research and solves any remaining barriers to the 100% standard handling of all BTs.

L. RON HUBBARD
FOUNDER

LRH: dh
Copyright (c) 1967
by L. Ron Hubbard
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

HelluvaHoax!

READER NOTICE: The previous HCOB posting which (under Fair Use) was reprinted in full (detailing certain clarifications about the OT III "eternal battery" tech) may cause some readers to experience BPC and doubt(s) about whether it is actually a real HCOB. However, that HCOB has been fully authenticated. Our provenance research confirmed that the initials "DH" (HCOB's very bottom attribution, next to "LRH" above the copyright notice) belong to the then-Senior Case Supervisor Don Hubbard (Ron's twin brother).

HelluvaHoax!

Cross-posted from a thread discussing the bizarre case of a defrauded ex-Scn couple (the SP-declared Garcias) who are being forced by a civil court to waive their rights and participate in a "Scientology Arbitration" procedure that is populated and managed solely by corrupt, lying, cheating, tricking, fair-gaming Scientologists!

-----

If the judge were to examine scientology policy he would see that a Scientologist who was chosen to be an arbitrator here could do one of two things:

1) Act fairly to resolve the dispute.

2) Follow the "religious scriptures" as written by Hubbard.

To do both simultaneously in this situation is not possible.

Excellent reduction to the dichotomous core of the matter!

Your dueling dualities above have inspired a further Reductio Ad Absurdum--or perhaps more aptly--Reductio AD Absurdumb (where "AD" denotes the preposterously dumb absurdities that proliferated After Dianetics). To wit:

1) Act fairly to resolve the dispute = Reward the upstats.

2) Follow the religious scriptures as written by Hubbard = Dispose of the downstats quietly without remorse.

Fortunately for Scientologists, the determination of whom to flow power to (the "upstats") and whom to attack, shatter and destroy utterly (the "downstats") in an Arbitration is rather easily calculated. One need only tabulate (in parallel fashion to the Doubt Formula) the real and true statistics of both parties. In the case of Scientology vs Garcia, a factual cold-blooded account of their respective stats is:

Scientology - The World's Fastest Growing Religion!
Stat: Ten million (10,000,000) Scientologists!

Garcias - Degraded SPs who believe it is okay to sue Scn--when the freedom to "...trick, sue, lie to or destroy" is exclusively reserved for upstats.
Stat: Two (2) Anti-Scientologists/Anti-Social Personalities.

What could possibly be simpler? Two vs Ten Million!

Ergo, regardless of what any downstat may claim in an arbitration, Scientology easily wins every time, because one or two lone malcontents can never rise to the majestic upstat of 10,000,000!

HelluvaHoax!

READER NOTIFICATION: On the previous post, Scientology's illustrious membership statistic (ten million!) was noted. That incredible upstat is, unfortunately, often held up to ridicule by Defrocked Apostates, Squirrels, DBs, SPs, Jokers & Degraders, Merchants of Chaos and evil wholetrack Psychiatrists. Their natter notwithstanding, the ten million members stat can be confirmed in many ways to be true, including but not limited to:

* The ten million member upstat has often been referred to at Scientology events and published in writing in Scientology promo!

* Scientology celebrities (like Kirstie Alley[SUP]1[/SUP]) have stated in recorded interviews that there are actually more than ten million Scientologists on this planet--citing figures of "fifteen million" and "over twenty-four million"!

* Scientology has over ten thousand (10,000) centers worldwide. This makes it more than obvious that there are at least ten million members--otherwise all those orgs would be empty. In fact, there are so many Scn centers on this planet that it became impossible to even li​

[SUP]1[/SUP] Kirstie is well-qualified to accurately determine COS international membership numbers with professional credibility. When interviewed, Kirstie stated: "I have an extensive academic background that practically qualifies me as both a scientist and statistician. I mean, like my math grades before I became a coke addict were like "B"s or at least "C+" and whatever, or some junk!"

tesseract

Patron with Horrors
It cannot be said often enough, how few of them are there.
Here, the media still sometimes just parrot the church lines about the membership numbers. It doesn't help that the resulting line is mostly something like, "... which claims to have 5000 of members in this city and millions of members internationally". They are not hinting that THIS "church" ("Kirche") is lying liars who lie. Sometimes they are giving no additional, contradictory information, not even for people to sort it out themselves, such as in, "but opponents allege that these numbers are widely exaggerated". Sometimes, they add that, sometimes they are too lazy for even that.
I resent that kind of journalism.
The only positive thing is that mostly they call it "kontroverse Organization" (same meaning as in English), which sort of does the trick for most people to grok that something is off there and that it probably is kooky pseudoscience crap or a cult, and also to get an idea that they behave sleazy and ruthless to members and opponents. I like that line, "controverse organization". Obviously, it is a well tested, acceptable thing, it hints into the right direction, and hasn't caused much trouble for the media. :wink2:

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
It cannot be said often enough, how few of them are there.
Here, the media still sometimes just parrot the church lines about the membership numbers. It doesn't help that the resulting line is mostly something like, "... which claims to have 5000 of members in this city and millions of members internationally". They are not hinting that THIS "church" ("Kirche") is lying liars who lie. Sometimes they are giving no additional, contradictory information, not even for people to sort it out themselves, such as in, "but opponents allege that these numbers are widely exaggerated". Sometimes, they add that, sometimes they are too lazy for even that.
I resent that kind of journalism.
The only positive thing is that mostly they call it "kontroverse Organization" (same meaning as in English), which sort of does the trick for most people to grok that something is off there and that it probably is kooky pseudoscience crap or a cult, and also to get an idea that they behave sleazy and ruthless to members and opponents. I like that line, "controverse organization". Obviously, it is a well tested, acceptable thing, it hints into the right direction, and hasn't caused much trouble for the media. :wink2:

It pisses me off as well when I see media parrot the "millions of members" BS.

It's time to start questioning them about their "facts", asking why they're accepting anything at face value with no fact checking from an organization which believes that psychiatrists invented sex trillions of years ago on their home planet of farsec, or wherever the heck they're from.

Maybe all it takes is to humiliate a couple of these "journalists" and then others in the profession will think twice about accepting facts from this organization without doing 30 seconds of fact checking.

HelluvaHoax!

QUESTION: Why is scientology so neurotically obsessed with pretending they have 10 million members? Why are they compelled to engage in such disgracefully obvious public lying?

ANSWER: Because the 10 million number. . .

* Is super-statusy! It's a shiny, sexy thing just like the word "SuperPower!"

* Is a classically outrageous "Big Lie" designed at once to
overwhelm and shatter critics by means of a supernaturally
powerful talisman scientologists wave at their enemies called
"postulates". All that while OTs chant magic words like
"unprecedented" and "orders of magnitude".

* Is proof of agreement. If ten million people are in Scientology
then that's a helluva lot more agreement than if only ten thousand
people are trying to go Clear/OT. And, per scripture, Reality
is agreement
. If you wish something hard enough and lots of
other people also wish it, then it magically comes true. This is
the tech of how Scientologists are able to not laugh when announcing
that "...planetary clearing has now become a reality!" This is made
even more hilarious when considering that in 67 years Scientology
has failed to even clear even one (1) individual.

* Is even promoted (and therefore authenticated) by the Scientology
scholars known as "celebrities". The church's sacred scripture states
"Auditor Plus PC is Greater than Bank"--and its celeb cult corollary:
"Movie Star Plus Lies is Greater than Facts".

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

QUESTION: Why is scientology so neurotically obsessed with pretending they have 10 million members? Why are they compelled to engage in such disgracefully obvious public lying?

ANSWER: Because the 10 million number. . .

* Is super-statusy! It's a shiny, sexy thing just like the word "SuperPower!"

* Is a classically outrageous "Big Lie" designed at once to
overwhelm and shatter critics by means of a supernaturally
powerful talisman scientologists wave at their enemies called
"postulates". All that while OTs chant magic words like
"unprecedented" and "orders of magnitude".

* Is proof of agreement. If ten million people are in Scientology
then that's a helluva lot more agreement than if only ten thousand
people are trying to go Clear/OT. And, per scripture, Reality
is agreement
. If you wish something hard enough and lots of
other people also wish it, then it magically comes true. This is
the tech of how Scientologists are able to not laugh when announcing
that "...planetary clearing has now become a reality!" This is made
even more hilarious when considering that in 67 years Scientology
has failed to even clear even one (1) individual.

* Is even promoted (and therefore authenticated) by the Scientology
scholars known as "celebrities". The church's sacred scripture states
"Auditor Plus PC is Greater than Bank"--and its celeb cult corollary:
"Movie Star Plus Lies is Greater than Facts".

Scientology in New Zealand
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Scientology has been established in New Zealand since 1955.[1]

The 2006 census gives 357 people affiliated to The Church of Scientology
Reference : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology_in_New_Zealand

The unprecedented expansion of 357 members from 1955 to 2017 !
Solution : Bus Ads !
Auckland.bus.png

Status
Not open for further replies.