What's new

Hello

Goodbye

Patron with Honors
You have missed the point Goodbye. What I'm laughing at is that you believe the narrative of invisible space cooties that were transported around the cosmos at superluminal speeds in DC 8 look-alike 'space planes' and were then supposedly blown up in volcanoes on earth aeons before these volcanoes actually existed. The list of inconsistencies goes on and on and yet you seem to believe this sci-fi garbage and in the person who originated it. Hilarious and tragic at the same time.
My post response was about Audited NOTs. You are talking about OT III.

Nor was any "belief" presented in my post, it dealt exclusively with pricing.

Laugh about it all you like ...

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron

Your response is inaccurate. Plenty of BTs from OT 3 are addressed in NOTs. Have a look at the repair list if you don't believe me.

If you don't believe in it, why are you promoting it? So, you DO believe you are trillions of years old recovering your OT abilities so you can knock off a hat at 50'.

Fact, Jack!

Goodbye

Patron with Honors
Your response is inaccurate. Plenty of BTs from OT 3 are addressed in NOTs. Have a look at the repair list if you don't believe me.

If you don't believe in it, why are you promoting it? So, you DO believe you are trillions of years old recovering your OT abilities so you can knock off a hat at 50'.

Fact, Jack!
My response post concerned the pricing of NOTs, not "beliefs" or "promotions".

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Irrespective of what your post was about, the fact remains that you believe what in my opinion is a totally implausible science-fiction story that is the scientology OT levels, and that is what I find so astonishing. As to your position, you have consistently trotted out the party line about 'bitter apostates with axes to grind'

What are you doing here on this MB? Granted there is no rule that says you can't take part, but why would you want to? Won't your scientologist friends over in the freakzone play with you? Wouldn't you be a lot happier keeping their company? You are not going to be winning many converts here on esmb that's for sure.

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here's what you wrote:

With the routine sec checks kiss 100K goodbye. Out here in Independent SCN you can get away with 15K or even less if it's being done properly.

IF you didn't "know", then how do you "know" if you don't "know"?

You're the one talking about NOTs being done properly.... so you do "know".

"Know" is a BIG word in Scientology, but in the rest of the world it translates to belief.

Goodbye

Patron with Honors
Here's what you wrote:

IF you didn't "know", then how do you "know" if you don't "know"?

You're the one talking about NOTs being done properly.... so you do "know".

"Know" is a BIG word in Scientology, but in the rest of the world it translates to belief.
Next time someone has a question that I have an answer for, I'll be answering it again.

Whattodo

Patron with Honors
Think we've gone a little off track here.

What are the biggest lies scientology tells? Also for those that were scientlogists what situations did you experience where you clearly felt they were lying or even asked you to lie?

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
They're going to come back, not in 1 month, but in 3-6 months, worse off and in massively greater debt that when they departed.

Best thing you could do is "misplace" their passport.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Think we've gone a little off track here.

What are the biggest lies scientology tells? Also for those that were scientlogists what situations did you experience where you clearly felt they were lying or even asked you to lie?

Where to begin?

Can you be more specific? Such as lying about policy, tech, recruitment, services, ideology, PR, black ops, government infiltration, front groups, LRH's biography...

Scientology is full of little truisms and universal laws. That is the bait. A solution for every problem. But if you look more closely at how those truisms are presented in Scientology you will often discover some disturbing convoluted twist to how it is actually interpreted in Scientology. And you will certainly find that it is not applied in an altruistic benevolent way that you would expect. More likely the actual behavior or end result will be the exact opposite.

For example, take "What is true for you is true for you". WTF does that really mean? It is one of the most commonly used statements by Scientologists to express a tolerance of other people's beliefs, moral compass, priorities or religion but in application it is an empty platitude for gullible people who are easy to manipulate. Try to square that with Scientology's most senior policy, Keeping Scientology Working - the ultimate declaration of theocratic totalitarianism.

Scientology is completely schizophrenic. Its as though there were two LRHs fighting over one body. It's not so evident just on paper. You have to live it.

LRH figured out that a given percentage of hippies and seekers had an inner tyrant just waiting to be released. Scientology is the understanding of how to make a peace loving do-gooder into an obsessive controlling self-righteous know-it-all.

Scientology by definition is "Knowing how to know".

That's a lie.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
They're going to come back, not in 1 month, but in 3-6 months, worse off and in massively greater debt that when they departed.

Best thing you could do is "misplace" their passport.

So true but so funny but soooo yukk
Here is how it could go.

Co worker.....going to Clearwater Flag land base to do

L-12 = a special auditing action. very expensive at circa $1,000/hour minimum purchase errrhhh donation...25 hours worth.

What actualy transpires.

CW (short for Co-worker) arrives in Tampa and is met by 3 Sea Org Registrars (sales people)
The get in the scientology charity Van and is immediately given a questionaire about their life history and financial situation.
help to fill out the questionaire takes place enroute to Flag.
Upon arrival CW is now wondering how in the hell did he donated another $133,447.47 which they ended up borrowing by cell phone call to friends and family scattered around the world. to maybe 6 different projects (front groups).

Check in at front desk....sold 5 more weeks of accomadation for a future return trip to have a vacation.....lol....after they have made zilliions coz they will get so able this trip.

Sleep and eat for 3 days, blended in with visits to the Ethics officer to make sue there is no oppression in their life...(but if feels like a 47 hour interview at Guantanamo bay)

It is found during that interogation that CW has told WTD some verbal data about scientology which is not okay so CW is ordered to call WTD and tells them to go ask the Boss to show 'in writing' what the L's are all about. CW includes in the phone call..wow this place is fantastic...you should come I am having the time of my life...sooooooo theta..

Next week CW starts the extended new program with 7 steps to be done to get 'properly set up' to do the L.

11 weeks later CW is ready to start the L, but is told doing all 3 L's is a better way to go...so another $240,000 is donated most of it comes from CW's company owner who is told helping out by borrowing his company into massive debt and really being a big being will put him on the cover of Freedom Magazine...

17 weeks later CW returns home, but can't find WTD nor the office because the company moved to avoid the bankruptcy court servers. And WTD laughs it all off going wow...sure glad I don't have that job anymore....something seemed a little off there anyhow...

STANDARD TECH.. of the CofS with about one billion permutations possible...

Whattodo

Patron with Honors
Where to begin?

Can you be more specific? Such as lying about policy, tech, recruitment, services, ideology, PR, black ops, government infiltration, front groups, LRH's biography...

Scientology is full of little truisms and universal laws. That is the bait. A solution for every problem. But if you look more closely at how those truisms are presented in Scientology you will often discover some disturbing convoluted twist to how it is actually interpreted in Scientology. And you will certainly find that it is not applied in an altruistic benevolent way that you would expect. More likely the actual behavior or end result will be the exact opposite.

For example, take "What is true for you is true for you". WTF does that really mean? It is one of the most commonly used statements by Scientologists to express a tolerance of other people's beliefs, moral compass, priorities or religion but in application it is an empty platitude for gullible people who are easy to manipulate. Try to square that with Scientology's most senior policy, Keeping Scientology Working - the ultimate declaration of theocratic totalitarianism.

Scientology is completely schizophrenic. Its as though there were two LRHs fighting over one body. It's not so evident just on paper. You have to live it.

LRH figured out that a given percentage of hippies and seekers had an inner tyrant just waiting to be released. Scientology is the understanding of how to make a peace loving do-gooder into an obsessive controlling self-righteous know-it-all.

Scientology by definition is "Knowing how to know".

That's a lie.

That's sums them up just about perfectly to be honest, I hear that statement alot "what is true for you is true for you"

I just wished i could write out an email with points like yours and many more but I know they will shut it down after the first sentence. It is so frustrating seeing them convinced in what they do is the best thing for mankind, how they are more skilled and superior in their outlook in approach to life and work yet you feel like shaking them and say how gullible they are. Thing is they are very switched on, intelligent, even skeptical yet they can't see it!

You have to admire how such an organisation and supposed religion can so effectively brain wash it's members, it's extremely clever to actually create what has been created. Yet nuts and simply a cult!

I think they will be back in a month however, too many commitments at home not too. However this has come about after a holiday to the free winds.

Whattodo

Patron with Honors
So true but so funny but soooo yukk
Here is how it could go.

Co worker.....going to Clearwater Flag land base to do

L-12 = a special auditing action. very expensive at circa $1,000/hour minimum purchase errrhhh donation...25 hours worth.

What actualy transpires.

CW (short for Co-worker) arrives in Tampa and is met by 3 Sea Org Registrars (sales people)
The get in the scientology charity Van and is immediately given a questionaire about their life history and financial situation.
help to fill out the questionaire takes place enroute to Flag.
Upon arrival CW is now wondering how in the hell did he donated another $133,447.47 which they ended up borrowing by cell phone call to friends and family scattered around the world. to maybe 6 different projects (front groups).

Check in at front desk....sold 5 more weeks of accomadation for a future return trip to have a vacation.....lol....after they have made zilliions coz they will get so able this trip.

Sleep and eat for 3 days, blended in with visits to the Ethics officer to make sue there is no oppression in their life...(but if feels like a 47 hour interview at Guantanamo bay)

It is found during that interogation that CW has told WTD some verbal data about scientology which is not okay so CW is ordered to call WTD and tells them to go ask the Boss to show 'in writing' what the L's are all about. CW includes in the phone call..wow this place is fantastic...you should come I am having the time of my life...sooooooo theta..

Next week CW starts the extended new program with 7 steps to be done to get 'properly set up' to do the L.

11 weeks later CW is ready to start the L, but is told doing all 3 L's is a better way to go...so another $240,000 is donated most of it comes from CW's company owner who is told helping out by borrowing his company into massive debt and really being a big being will put him on the cover of Freedom Magazine...

17 weeks later CW returns home, but can't find WTD nor the office because the company moved to avoid the bankruptcy court servers. And WTD laughs it all off going wow...sure glad I don't have that job anymore....something seemed a little off there anyhow...

STANDARD TECH.. of the CofS with about one billion permutations possible...

Oh dear now I'm a little worried! They wouldn't take money without authorisation. They said it takes 2-4 weeks some do it 10 days. They just confirmed it isn't a course but an auditing action.

Whattodo

Patron with Honors
Just to add when they come back they are now moving to East Grinstead for 6 months. Sounds like they are immersing themselve ever so more deeply into scientology and I wonder what is next?

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's sums them up just about perfectly to be honest, I hear that statement alot "what is true for you is true for you"

I just wished i could write out an email with points like yours and many more but I know they will shut it down after the first sentence. It is so frustrating seeing them convinced in what they do is the best thing for mankind, how they are more skilled and superior in their outlook in approach to life and work yet you feel like shaking them and say how gullible they are. Thing is they are very switched on, intelligent, even skeptical yet they can't see it!

You have to admire how such an organisation and supposed religion can so effectively brain wash it's members, it's extremely clever to actually create what has been created. Yet nuts and simply a cult!

I think they will be back in a month however, too many commitments at home not too. However this has come about after a holiday to the free winds.

Not so sure I would characterize a stay on the Freewinds as a “holiday” - maybe something more along the lines of a full immersion regging cruise. They make FBOs (Flag Banking Officers) do a drill where they repeatedly say “No” to demands by an org for money, for say, something like staff pay or toilet paper. There should be something like that for Scientology public who are about to go onto the Freewinds.

Scientology is fascinating as a study in contradictions. So much of the policy is written to offset a problem created by another policy, yet each policy will claim to lay down the final word with some unqualified axiom written in ALL CAPS. In the end, the only thing that matters is who has the higher authority to pick which policy to enforce at the moment.

LRH made the expression “Know-Best” something of a recrimination for anyone who thinks they are smarter than himself. The usage has become so generalized as to apply to anyone who thinks they are smarter than the next guy higher on the org board and the cause can be traced back to an irrational subconscious assertion of rightness caused by an implant, engram or service facsimile from thousands or trillions of years ago. So here you have a whole society of people who know-best than wogs, are competing to know better than each other, with a dogma written by a guy who refers to himself as “Source”.

http://www.b-org.demon.nl/scn/tech/tech-dic.txt

*KNOW BEST**, a technical and admin term. In tech it refers to an
auditor who in misapplying a process on a pc considers he *knows**
more than is actually contained in the technical bulletins on the
subject and uses this *"know best"** as a basis for altering
technical procedure. In admin it refers similarly to a person who
considers he has a better way of accomplishing something than is
contained in the policy letters covering that subject and messes
things up. Management then finds itself left with the task of
correcting that person's goofs by applying the correct standard
policy to the area. In English, it is a derogatory term meaning the
person is pretending to *know** while actually being stupid.
(LRH Def. Notes)
_____
*LRH, L. Ron Hubbard**, Founder and Source of Dianetics and
Scientology and Commodore of the Sea Organization. (HCO PL 13 Jul 73)
_____
The student can readily see the progressive development through time
of the vocabulary of Dianetics and Scientology by its Source and
Founder, L. Ron Hubbard as well as the changes that have come about
through his continued research. More important however, is the fact
that ~all~~ of the materials of the subjects remain valid and in force
today.