What's new

Nolch&Alanzo on Scn haters

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Cool post.

I'll make an observation on Alanzo's posts--because I have been watching him play the same game for a lot of years. I find everyone online posting about Scn. (COS, celebs, blow execs, former high level auditors, Ex-Scn, Indie Scn, FZ Scn, Never-In, et al) to all be fascinating--for different reasons.

Alanzo, despite his disclaimers, has always craved attention. He has some writing skills--but not developed enough at this point to attract more than a reader/comment here and there. That's why he resorted to something that professional or skilled writers do not have to do--gimmicks. That's how he is trying to solve the lack of attention.

His gimmick consists, essentially, of one trick he tries again and again, ad infinitum. He lures people into conversation using PR charm and a patina of "logic". He makes great effort to populate his posts with references to Plato, Socrates and other more modern authors/books. This lays the foundation of his gimmick. He even makes a showing of the "Socratic Method" and goes through the same drill of "asking questions" of his reader--to try to engage them what portends to be a reasoned "discussion". That's all a ruse.

Once he snares someone's attention online, he then begins to throw in subtle barbs, innuendo and he doesn't answer questions directly, but resorts to ambiguity, "cute" non-answers and dancing around the subject as if people on the forum are there JUST dying and hoping to gain his priceless wisdom.

When people start getting annoyed, he then throws out non-sequitur jokes--that typically & monotonously try to engage others in a role-playing game where he is the celeb superstar and others are his obsequious inferiors. It's a creepy kind of humor that is not funny.

Now is when Alanzo really gets going. When other posters start grilling him on his bizarre and frequently nonsensical ideas, the conversation heats up because people don't like getting played by showoffs and arrogant jerks. That's when Alanzo switches gears. He then begins BACK-PEDALING and WALKING BACK things he has claimed before.

Astonishingly, right before everyone's eyes, he begins negating his own previous statements, positions and crusades. Now everyone is thoroughly confused, which is exactly what he wanted in the first place. Many furious posts start flying and he continues to dance around, quite delighted with his clownish ability to hold so many people's attention.

When it gets too stupid and absurd, people start to ignore him. He then begins TROLLING THE SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM AND HIS PROBLEMS.

That's when he gets banned.

Well, there you have it. Trolling, Gimmicks and Hypocritical Sermons by Alanzo--about the dangers of Trolling, Gimmicks & Hypocrisy! LOL

Good post HH. It's occurred to me that Alanzo's gone one condition lower than "Enemy" on the Ethics scale; he's at a point called "Too Much Time On Your Hands." The remedy (which for some reason didn't make it into Hubbard's "Introduction to Scientology Ethics") is "Find Something Useful To Do."

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

I like a lot of Alanzo's posts and don't know why he had such a nasty go at HH (on his blog). I assume jealousy had a lot to do with it ... it was unnecessary anyway and it did nothing positive at all for the ex-community as a whole (of which he is one).

Lone Star isn't banned BTW ... he just stopped posting (here) about a year ago.

:eyeroll:

xenusdad

Patron with Honors
Well, Alanzo had a go at me on his blog, by that I mean he was critical of a thing I had said in a post, and he was utterly wrong in his assumption but I chose to ignore it completely as a way of dealing with bullshit, until now. Oops! :duh:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I like a lot of Alanzo's posts and don't know why he had such a nasty go at HH (on his blog). I assume jealousy had a lot to do with it ... it was unnecessary anyway and it did nothing positive at all for the ex-community as a whole (of which he is one).

Thanks.

It's weird, because I had NOTHING to do with Alanzo for years, since his last ban. Even then I welcomed him back to ESMB along with everyone else. I never had any conflicts with the guy. I don't know the guy. I never talked to the guy or corresponded with him.

Then a few months ago a friend here on ESMB let me know that Alanzo was posting vicious stuff about me, so I went over and took a look. Not just one essay but multiple posts and comments where he kept bringing me up and attacking my character, my mental health, my posts, my views, my integrity and my intentions. Crazy, because I have nothing to do with that guy.

Oh, I just remembered my mom told me often that "...if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all". So, I'll just end this post on the nicest thing I can think of to say about Alanzo. So, here goes: He may be less of a grandstanding clown than he appears--underneath all that degenerate trolling, sleazy hypocrisy and backstabbing.

See? I can be quite theta when I need to be. LOL

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Well, Alanzo had a go at me on his blog, by that I mean he was critical of a thing I had said in a post, and he was utterly wrong in his assumption but I chose to ignore it completely as a way of dealing with bullshit, until now. Oops! :duh:

Hey, bud, you're in good company! Apparently Alanzo seems to obsessively single out for vitriolic attack only the successful writers/videobloggers (e.g. Tony Ortega, Karen, Mike Rinder, Chris Shelton et al) who are well-loved and read/watched by so many across the internet.

As a wanna-be writer, the guy must have a real death wish because he is taunting/trolling professional writers who are only too happy to return the favor with merciless rhetorical beatdowns. HolyHell that's a stupid (or perhaps desperate) thing to do in order to try to get others' attention, LOL.

Must be some kind of KSW thing (Kamikaze Suicide Wish).

Last edited:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
EXPLANATION: Alanzo hates Tony O, Karen, Mike Rinder, Chris Shelton and any other ex-Scn critic that has a base of people who read their writing.

I don’t read Alanzo’s blog, so I guess I’m not up on his current flavor of the month.

I'm not here that much either; I don't do a very good job of keeping up.

So, when did he start hating Rinder? Last I knew he was posting on Rinder’s blog daily, usually kissing his ass.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
. Hey, bud, you're in good company! Apparently Alanzo seems to obsessively single out for vitriolic attack only the successful writers/videobloggers (e.g. Tony Ortega, Karen, Mike Rinder, Chris Shelton et al) who are well-loved and read/watched by so many across the internet.

He never went after me.

Thanks for making me feel like a failure, HH.

:p

HelluvaHoax!

I don’t read Alanzo’s blog, so I guess I’m not up on his current flavor of the month.

I'm not here that much either; I don't do a very good job of keeping up.

So, when did he start hating Rinder? Last I knew he was posting on Rinder’s blog daily, usually kissing his ass.

ANSWER:

--When Rinder's blog started having tons of readers, views and comments.

--When Rinder became an admired/recognized celebrity after securing a well-paid, co-starring role in a big hit TV show with Leah Remini.

--When Alanzo unintentionally joined the group "Anonymous" by becoming the world's most famous celebrity that nobody knows, who publishes the world's most brilliant blog that virtually nobody reads.

Veda

Sponsor
Who are the psychs?

Alanzo should invite this guy to live with him in the corn fields. They could do TRs and Alanzo could provide some fatherly guidance.

[video=youtube;_xeCouMZ7qA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xeCouMZ7qA[/video]
"...They are the enemy... If you got a concentration camp together, right? and sent the 3.3 percenters [Think he means the two and a half percenters] all into there, and killed them all on Earth, it would be so much better..."

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Who are the psychs?

Alanzo should invite this guy to live with him in the corn fields. They could do TRs and Alanzo could provide some fatherly guidance.

"...They are the enemy... If you got a concentration camp together, right? and sent the 3.3 percenters [Think he means the two and a half percenters] all into there, and killed them all on Earth, it would be so much better..."

"Who are the socks?"...wha?

Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 1.56.13 PM.jpg

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

Oh good frikken gord!

:duh::duh::duh::duh::duh:

I'm conflicted on whether this is funny, pathetic, or just plain fucked up (which makes it funny, in some sort of pathetic way...)...

iya.

:eyeroll:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

Quotation starts at about 32:55.

Glenda

Crusader
Blah.
Blah.

Blah.

I watched the vid. All of it. Please send me my reward!

Why do some people love the sound of their own voices and think that others give a shit about their twisted opinions?

Don't answer that. :)

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Quotation starts at about 32:55.

And who will be the arbiters to determine the fate of all these SPs?

“Misunderstanding of the present grows fatally from the ignorance of the past” - Marc Bloch
_____
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_executed_for_witchcraft

///
It has been estimated that tens of thousands of people were executed for witchcraft in Europe and the American colonies over several hundred years. Although it is not possible to ascertain the exact number, modern scholars estimate around 40–50,000.[A] Common methods of execution for convicted witches were hanging, drowning and burning. Burning was often favoured, particularly in Europe, as it was considered a more painful way to die.[5] Prosecutors in the American colonies generally preferred hanging in cases of witchcraft.[5]
///

HelluvaHoax!

:hysterical:

I listened to the first 07:53 of that while I was waiting for my fresh-ground French Press coffee to reach the nirvana pouring point.

HolyHell, that was sheer torture! LOL.

Nonetheless, I have emerged a profoundly more enlightened and able man. . .

MAJOR WINS:

• The guy must have used the word "right?" to punctuate the end of every sentence at least 75,000,000 times! Either he's celebrating Xenu History Week or the guy is frightfully insecure about the preposterous poop he is making up.
  • I had a huge cognition at one point. If you substitute the oversized microphone in his hand with an oversized whiskey tumbler, it all makes sense. The guy is an obnoxious drunk sitting next to you in a bar, obsessively & incoherently rambling crazy stuff--just moments before security guards surround him and order him to stop drinking and STFU or they are going to throw him out.
  • The guy apparently has an "MU" on the "MU" tech; because, he re-defines the word "psych" with "verbal data" that is in complete contradiction to what appears in any dictionary. ("Hey, Ron didn't really mean 'psych' when he said 'psych', right? What Ron really meant was not-a-psych, right? So, when you hear or read Ron talking about wholetrack 'psychs' he was talking about anyone in history who might have done or thought something that wasn't ideal, right? So, a 'psych' could really be anybody who did anything, right? So, obviously Ron was right, right?")
  • At first I kept thinking there is something really--off--about him delivering spiritual salvation technology to save the world--while wearing a bathrobe. But then I realized I could use my OT abilities to mock-up him additionally wearing an ascot and cowboy hat just like our Commodore--so then the bathrobe didn't hang up my attention units, right?
  • Right?

CommunicatorIC

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire

voltaire1.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Right?

No, actually he is correct, right?

Because, further wholetrack research has revealed that a certain category of suppressive being was not calculated in Dr. Hubbard's early research on two-and-a-half percenters, right?

The 2.5% metric is therefore updated and standardized as 3%, right? To accommodate the newly discovered race of SPs (comprising 0.5% of homo sapiens on this planet) that had heretofore been undetected, right? We are of course talking about the wholetrack race of thetans known as the B[SUP]3[/SUP], right?

Boldly Bullshitting Bathrobers, right?

Glenda

Crusader

I listened to the first 07:53 of that while I was waiting for my fresh-ground French Press coffee to reach the nirvana pouring point.

MAJOR WINS:

• The guy must have used the word "right?" to punctuate the end of every sentence at least 75,000,000 times! Either he's celebrating Xenu History Week or the guy is frightfully insecure about the preposterous poop he is making up.
  • I had a huge cognition at one point. If you substitute the oversized microphone in his hand with an oversized whiskey tumbler, it all makes sense. The guy is an obnoxious drunk sitting next to you in a bar, obsessively & incoherently rambling crazy stuff--just moments before security guards surround him and order him to stop drinking and STFU or they are going to throw him out.
  • The guy apparently has an "MU" on the "MU" tech; because, he re-defines the word "psych" with "verbal data" that is in complete contradiction to what appears in any dictionary. ("Hey, Ron didn't really mean 'psych' when he said 'psych', right? What Ron really meant was not-a-psych, right? So, when you hear or read Ron talking about wholetrack 'psychs' he was talking about anyone in history who might have done or thought something that wasn't ideal, right? So, a 'psych' could really be anybody who did anything, right? So, obviously Ron was right, right?")
  • At first I kept thinking there is something really--off--about him delivering spiritual salvation technology to save the world--while wearing a bathrobe. But then I realized I could use my OT abilities to mock-up him additionally wearing an ascot and cowboy hat just like our Commodore--so then the bathrobe didn't hang up my attention units, right?
  • Right?

God I just realised how much I have missed your humour. :)

So glad you sorted out the "spiritual salvation in a bathrobe" issue. Of course! Add the Village People wardrobe and it's all good. :)

CommunicatorIC

MAJOR WINS:

• Right?
Listen to and through 32:55 where he says that the world would be "so much better" if "psychs" were put in concentration camps and killed. Not so hysterical.

I've learned not to make light of people who talk about putting others in concentration camps and killing them. Such people are not a joke.