What's new

Nolch&Alanzo on Scn haters

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Re: Who are the psychs?

I am being serious here.

I watched the whole vid too. I have a fairly good understanding of humans - I just tend to come across as an air-head but really I know how to tie my own shoelaces and stuff like that. Okay so having established my credentials without letting my ego slap everyone around...

What shall we do to take him seriously? Write to his main care-giver person and ask them to rein him in? I agree the man has some scary beliefs. Bit like the man I met recently who thought all (name a group of people other than his racial group) should all be shot. I felt like hitting the moronic man. Racism makes my blood boil.

What do you mean when you say we should take Andy seriously? I can't take anyone with bullshit ideas like him (and the bloke I mentioned above) seriously. Sometimes laughter helps ease the sheer discomfort that the truly nutty inflict. I refuse to lose any sleep over the naturally cruel. I refuse to give up my joy to the losers of this world who delight in inflicting pain on others. Been there, done that, over it.

This does not mean for one second that I am not familiar or aware of the worst kind of human behaviour. I am. And that is a long story for another day.
All I mean by taking him seriously is just that -- taking him seriously. Nothing more. Not thinking he is a joke, because he isn't. Not thinking that he is trolling, because he isn't.

It is not beneficial to turn a potentially dangerous person or situation into a "joke" just because one feels there is nothing one can do about it.

One can at minimum express disapproval. Here. Or on YouTube. Or in response to his tweet.

This is not aimed at you, but it bothers me when someone like Andy seriously talks about how the world would be "so much better" if a group of people (in this case psych's) were put in concentration camps and killed, and people treat it as a joke, or think it is funny. It bothers me because I think to do so minimizes the behavior. It also tends to excuse it.

The analogy I make is to a rabid rottweiler. Do I respect a rabid rottweier? No. Do I think the rabid rottweiler is susceptible to reason? No.

Do I take the rabid rottweiler seriously? Yes. Do I fear the rabid rottweiler? Yes.

No, Andy is not the same as a rabid rottweiler. It is an analogy. But the analogy may not be as far off as people may at first think. If one listens to the entire video, as I have, one will discover that his language is consistently defamatory and hateful.

A broader concern is this. Andy tweeted the video. People are retweeting it. People are Twitter "Liking" it. That is not only disgusting, but also worrisome.

Glenda

Crusader
Yes! Lets do that (but not right now, I'm having one of those days where I am trying to do six things all at once and I need to concentrate on at least one of em!).

It's lovely to see you though ...

:biggrin:

Lovely to see you too. :)

I have tried to have one of those days where I attempted to get loads done. It all went belly-up when I opted out and watched a doco, fell asleep watching it and then found myself messing around on the interwebs.

I've started the silly thread. But hey no rush to post, we can chug along at our own pace. Patience is a [STRIKE]virgin[/STRIKE] virtue.

Glenda

Crusader
Re: Who are the psychs?

All I mean by taking him seriously is just that -- taking him seriously. Nothing more. Not thinking he is a joke, because he isn't. Not thinking that he is trolling, because he isn't.

It is not beneficial to turn a potentially dangerous person or situation into a "joke" just because one feels there is nothing one can do about it.

One can at minimum express disapproval. Here. Or on YouTube. Or in response to his tweet.

This is not aimed at you, but it bothers me when someone like Andy seriously talks about how the world would be "so much better" if a group of people (in this case psych's) were put in concentration camps and killed, and people treat it as a joke, or think it is funny. It bothers me because I think to do so minimizes the behavior. It also tends to excuse it.

The analogy I make is to a rabid rottweiler. Do I respect a rabid rottweier? No. Do I think the rabid rottweiler is susceptible to reason? No.

Do I take the rabid rottweiler seriously? Yes. Do I fear the rabid rottweiler? Yes.

No, Andy is not the same as a rabid rottweiler. It is an analogy. But the analogy may not be as far off as people may at first think. If one listens to the entire video, as I have, one will discover that his language is consistently defamatory and hateful.

A broader concern is this. Andy tweeted the video. People are retweeting it. People are Twitter "Liking" it. That is not only disgusting, but also worrisome.

I get it. I really do. These scary hateful types should not be discounted as capable of bringing a tonne of misery. The reality is they (often) do. There is no room for complacency in this wild world. Under-estimation can be perilous.

This bloke I mentioned I met in my post above made my skin crawl. His talk was full of masked hate for nearly everyone and everything. I could sense his craving for power and control over a world that he hated. Seriously.

I have come to the conclusion that a lot of people in this world are sort of anesthetised (which can include ignorance, unawareness, etc.) to the fact that certain types of people will steal from their grandmothers, hurt small animals and bash the shit out of people smaller than themselves. Given a little more scope these same people will marginalise (unhealthy stuff marginalising) any group that doesn't fit into their narrow weird bent world-view. In that process they will gather as many dulled-down empty folk as possible to become supporters of their marginalising madness. The sycophants unite and then all manner of dangerous activities can happen.

Take care and really enjoy your weekend. :)

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
$cientology or not $cientology,
Internet if loeaded with those people...
Even the world is...

But there are many more people of good will who make this world retains it's beauty.

I too refuse to let those people suck the joy and laughters out of me...and to drive my attention on them

And I can tell , from experience, that a very few people will devote their life to make other's life a misery..especially those who try to create beauty, joy, love....Well, I let them into their bullbe..and I keep blowing mine...
They absoluetly need to suck others into their little bubble for it to exist.......

Good..but I am not in the train of madness! :no:
I won't buy a ticket for target two :biggrin:

Last edited:

Glenda

Crusader
$cientology or not $cientology,
Internet if loeaded with those people...
Even the world is...

But there are many more people of good will who make this world retains it's beauty.

I too refuse to let those people suck the joy and and love out of me...and to drive my attention on them

And I can tell , from experience, that a very few people will devote their life to make other's life a misery..especially those who try to create beauty, joy, love....Well, I let them into their bullbe..and I keep blowing mine...
They absoluetly need to suck others into their little bubble for it to exist...and keep blowing it....

Good..but I am not in the train of madness! :no:
I won't buy a ticket for target two :biggrin:

Wisdom. I was reading some stuff about narcissism recently. I've read heaps over the years but this new stuff helped me get my head around things in a slightly different way.

There is a group of people that are all takers. Their internal emptiness, well hidden, is so profound, they are constantly on the prowl for supply, attention, followers. The high-end of takers really do NOT care about other people. They are always looking for the value in others, for themselves.

Then there is a group of people that are all givers. Their internal emptiness has them bending and bowing in every direction, to please.

The two extremes tend to be attracted to each other. They make perfect dance partners in a highly unhealthy way.

There is a lot more to this but basically in the middle of those two extremes is the main group of healthy people who are not screwing others to fuel their inner empty messes.

I've been playing with these concepts the past few weeks. I can see the unhealthy neediness in others easier (and myself too). The huge mistakes people make when letting new people into their lives, trusting the untrustworthy, sucking up the hollow words of those that sell themselves as everything they are not.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Wisdom. I was reading some stuff about narcissism recently. I've read heaps over the years but this new stuff helped me get my head around things in a slightly different way.

There is a group of people that are all takers. Their internal emptiness, well hidden, is so profound, they are constantly on the prowl for supply, attention, followers. The high-end of takers really do NOT care about other people. They are always looking for the value in others, for themselves.

Then there is a group of people that are all givers. Their internal emptiness has them bending and bowing in every direction, to please.

The two extremes tend to be attracted to each other. They make perfect dance partners in a highly unhealthy way.

There is a lot more to this but basically in the middle of those two extremes is the main group of healthy people who are not screwing others to fuel their inner empty messes.

I've been playing with these concepts the past few weeks. I can see the unhealthy neediness in others easier (and myself too). The huge mistakes people make when letting new people into their lives, trusting the untrustworthy, sucking up the hollow words of those that sell themselves as everything they are not.

:goodposting: ^^^ I've always equated takers with psychic vampires of a sort, just out to drain you of whatever is drain-able, be it material or sanity, rather leach-like, potentially devious and vicious imho, notice how those words both haz 'ious'... oh, a butterfly...
:whistling:

Glenda

Crusader
:goodposting: ^^^ I've always equated takers with psychic vampires of a sort, just out to drain you of whatever is drain-able, be it material or sanity, rather leach-like, potentially devious and vicious imho, notice how those words both haz 'ious'... oh, a butterfly...
:whistling:

Thanks. Yeah, there is an energy these types emit. It is a very vampire(ish) energy but often very well hidden. The last truly beautiful narcissist I encountered was an excellent teacher. The patterns became as plain as the nose on the end of my face as I quietly observed him. He's spent his whole life taking from others. He spends his days looking for the value in everyone he encounters. So devious. So clever. So pretty. So convincing. So draining. And very vicious when a healthy boundary was offered. Doesn't have a clue what a healthy boundary is because boundaries represent a loss of power and control over others.

Unfortunately the internet, without the full range of human "language" allows these types of vampires to gather followers. They do all sorts of damage to others on the internet. Wild place the internet.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

Alanzo,

I agree with much of what you say (I thought I'd get that out of the way) and always have, but why do you feel the urge to go after specific people so viciously? How does that make you any better than the people you are chasing down?

By all means have a go at "ESMB" in a general sense if you feel the need (generalities are quite acceptable in the real world) but why are you targeting people who (while not necessarily perfect) have done so much and are still doing so much to keep the spotlight on a greedy, ruthless cult?

I don't get it and I never have.

I think Alanzo has some unconscious and deeply buried cognitive dissonance around 'scientology wins' and projects it out on anyone who happens to respond while walking past. Hence the flip flops, which in itself becomes a fun way of avoiding the hard personal work and has the added bonus of an apparent audience. :biggrin:

Glenda

Crusader
I think Alanzo has some unconscious and deeply buried cognitive dissonance around 'scientology wins' and projects it out on anyone who happens to respond while walking past. Hence the flip flops, which in itself becomes a fun way of avoiding the hard personal work and has the added bonus of an apparent audience. :biggrin:

Hey you. :)

Making a LOT of sense in the above.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Thanks. Yeah, there is an energy these types emit. It is a very vampire(ish) energy but often very well hidden. The last truly beautiful narcissist I encountered was an excellent teacher. The patterns became as plain as the nose on the end of my face as I quietly observed him. He's spent his whole life taking from others. He spends his days looking for the value in everyone he encounters. So devious. So clever. So pretty. So convincing. So draining. And very vicious when a healthy boundary was offered. Doesn't have a clue what a healthy boundary is because boundaries represent a loss of power and control over others.

Unfortunately the internet, without the full range of human "language" allows these types of vampires to gather followers. They do all sorts of damage to others on the internet. Wild place the internet.

Uhyup. They've been doing damage for long, long time, simple honest humans got it gathered but it does not/has not stop (ped) it.

My opinion solely and taking a wee tipple, ciao fer nao.

:)

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Kay Sheldon (the wife of Ron Hopkins the London Org OES) came out with a line in her drawly Texan accent in reception one day that I've never forgotten. She said:

"There are two kinds of people in this world, the givers and the takers, and the givers get took."

I used that as my sig when I first came on here, and I think trubs remembers it.

BTW, lovely to hear from you again Glenda me darlin', I've missed ya! Have you knocked-off the self-abuse? :wink2:

Glenda

Crusader
Kay Sheldon (the wife of Ron Hopkins the London Org OES) came out with a line in her drawly Texan accent in reception one day that I've never forgotten. She said:

"There are two kinds of people in this world, the givers and the takers, and the givers get took."

I used that as my sig when I first came on here, and I think trubs remembers it.

BTW, lovely to hear from you again Glenda me darlin', I've missed ya! Have you knocked-off the self-abuse? :wink2:

You know it's going to be a good day when you wake up, the sky is a beautiful shade of blue and the laughter starts.

Lovely to hear from you too! :)

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

ANSWER: Alanzo has clearly identified ESMB's #1 "hater" and #1 "biggest asshole", even dedicating entire blog essays to his scholarly search to find and "declare" the most evil, mentally ill and corrupt person on ESMB. I am extremely proud to share a huge win--that HelluvaHoax! won in all categories! LOL. No, I am not joking.

EXPLANATION: Alanzo hates Tony O, Karen, Mike Rinder, Chris Shelton and any other ex-Scn critic that has a base of people who read their writing. In Hubbardian tradition, Alanzo believes that by "attacking" the competition (e.g. Hubbard's half-century of crazed paranoid attacks on psychs and mental health professionals) he will troll his way to Total Readership, LOL.

ps: If anyone thinks this is unduly harsh, they simply haven't lurked enough (various websites) to see the identical shit-stirring TROLLING SCAM that Alanzo repeatedly runs. It always starts so nicely with friendly PR conversation and "logic"--just before the ruse devolves into irrational ad hominems, bizarre conspiracy theories, creepy crusades and paranoid chest thumping. On the bright side, Alanzo provides a humorously entertaining showcase for how hypocrisy works.

I have sometimes here on ESMB agree with Alanzo and other times disagreed.

In this case I would say Alanzo missed the target and should have just declared HH = Xenu and thus declaring the Source of discovery and achieved freedom from overwhelm.. Or maybe he did but that is confidential...and locked away in a suitcase only available to those who paid the price and are granted possession of the key.