What's new

FBI files show L. Ron Hubbard offering to inform on his own organization

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Another FBI memo notes that Hubbard attempted to give credence to his claims and the utility of Dianetics by asserting that he had been “psychoanalyzed” in Chicago and “found to be quite normal.”:roflmao:

Freelady

I know most won't believe this however I know 100% from first hand experience that Hubbard faked his death. I know this as I have seen him numerous times. He is very,very old but can get around. He was wanted for murder and has been living "on the lam". I am not crazy and yes this IS true.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know most won't believe this however I know 100% from first hand experience that Hubbard faked his death. I know this as I have seen him numerous times. He is very,very old but can get around. He was wanted for murder and has been living "on the lam". I am not crazy and yes this IS true.
Alive and living with Elvis Presley!

freethinker

Sponsor
He'd be over 100 years old and had a heavy drug history.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
If memory serves, he'd been 108 years old , full of vistaril and rotten teeth with 6 inches unkempt nails

We would usually demand a recent pic to be posted but in this case we don't want any pic..
:bignono::puke2:

Even though there is a technical problem, since LRH reincarnated has been located, may I suggest you get in communication with international freezone as some people might be interested to know where (old) Ron is hiding.

Last edited:

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
Another FBI memo notes that Hubbard attempted to give credence to his claims and the utility of Dianetics by asserting that he had been “psychoanalyzed” in Chicago and “found to be quite normal.”:roflmao:
That's a reference to this incident, reported by Richard DeMille in the "Barefaced Messiah" interviews:

We got in a little aeroplane and flew to Phoenix and then flew to Chicago, where Ron proceeded to be interviewed by a psychiatrist and psychologist. He wanted to establish an answer to her [Sara's] charges that he was, in the words of a psychistrist who hadn't even seen Ron, a paranoid schizophrenic. He wanted a testimonial from a professional who would say he was OK.

He and I together went to the psychiatrist. It was a short interview, the psychiatrist didn't like the smell of it and thought he was being manipulated so he made a few psychiatric noises and nothing much came of it. We paid him $10 and left. Then Hubbard went to Murray Krout, who was a prominent diagnostic psychologist of that era. He did projective testing , Rorschach tests and that kind of stuff, of Hubbard and said he would send a report. The report he sent later was very bland encouraging, man of creative talent who is upset by family problems and dissension and so forth depressing his work... an upbeat harmless report. The main value of it to Hubbard was that it didn't say he was crazy. He claimed he had been given a clean bill of health by the psychiatric profession. He was pleased with it.

https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/miller/interviews/demille.htm

Xenu Xenu Xenu

Patron Meritorious
That's a reference to this incident, reported by Richard DeMille in the "Barefaced Messiah" interviews:

We got in a little aeroplane and flew to Phoenix and then flew to Chicago, where Ron proceeded to be interviewed by a psychiatrist and psychologist. He wanted to establish an answer to her [Sara's] charges that he was, in the words of a psychistrist who hadn't even seen Ron, a paranoid schizophrenic. He wanted a testimonial from a professional who would say he was OK.

He and I together went to the psychiatrist. It was a short interview, the psychiatrist didn't like the smell of it and thought he was being manipulated so he made a few psychiatric noises and nothing much came of it. We paid him $10 and left. Then Hubbard went to Murray Krout, who was a prominent diagnostic psychologist of that era. He did projective testing , Rorschach tests and that kind of stuff, of Hubbard and said he would send a report. The report he sent later was very bland encouraging, man of creative talent who is upset by family problems and dissension and so forth depressing his work... an upbeat harmless report. The main value of it to Hubbard was that it didn't say he was crazy. He claimed he had been given a clean bill of health by the psychiatric profession. He was pleased with it.

https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/miller/interviews/demille.htm
Earlier, in 1947, Hubbard asked for help. He must have used Dianetics. Obviously Dianetics works. And no, he didn't have a photo from the 1970s on this request.

G54hJEn.png

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I always wondered if things would have been different if he'd been helped and treated when he demanded such aid.

However we know that he probably would only been 9ffered ECT or either heavy psych drugs..

Sad...since he was refused to be helped!

(This is my unpopular opinion)
:D