What's new

...goes horribly wrong.

Veda

Sponsor
When LIFE AFTER SCIENTOLOGY goes horribly wrong, sometimes a person continues to serve Scientology Inc. and forward its agenda.

Once upon a time, long ago, I defended Alonzo on a number of occasions, and his views, at times, were similar to mine, but something changed.

Alanzo started parroting Scientology Inc. talking points.

Alonzo's role, these days, is similar to that of "Bernie," who, years ago, specialized in nullifying critics of Scientology while presenting himself as a critic of Scientology.

The below video is only noteworthy if it's the beginning of series. Then it will be notable in a similar way that Marty Rathbun's (Scientology Inc. talking points) videos are notable.

Mainly, this little post serves to alert those recently exiting Scientology Inc. that there are a small number of people who - for whatever reason - present themselves as former Scientologists, yet continue to serve Scientology Inc.

"Being an anti Scientologist is like being an anti-Semite. It is being anti, as in you know a better way and you're so certain about it that you're gonna get rid of somebody's religion."

RogerB

Crusader
Ya know, I gotta say, I do feel somehow slimed after connecting with this nutter through watching a few moments of the video.

I felt slimed in a way I never did when my contact with "the Armadillo" was limited to his stupid relentless posts here . . .

What is going on inside of that head of his!!??!!

Veda

Sponsor
HolyHell that was bad!

He really had nothing to say so he just rambled aimlessly.

Even worse, he kept repeating the same lame joke about David Miscavige being off camera, telling him what to say. It wasn't funny at all the first time he said it and by about the 10th time, he just appeared kinda pathetic and desperate to prove he's not a cult shill.

If the COS is paying this guy to troll Scientology critics they should immediately demand a full refund.
I haven't been here long, so forgive me.

But to me you seem like someone who can dish it out but can't take it.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Alanzo is following in lockstep formation with another famous OT (Operating Troll), Marty Rathbun.

Once upon a time Rathbun was "total cause" over Scientology critics, when he was the cult's leading enforcer and ran Fair Game black ops on them.

Then Rathbun lost his Sea Org rank and his mind. On his own (without the cult's billion dollar war chest to bankrupt, criminally stalk and terrorize Scn critics) he could only earn a living by TROLLING Scn critics---using the cult's talking points.

Now Alanzo wants to grow up to be an Operating Troll too! And he is (again) "duplicating" Rathbun's "successful actions", posting embarrassingly lame videos where he nervously smirks his way through a cesspool of black propaganda & lies.

If only Ron, mankind's greatest troll-maker, could have been here to witness all this---he would have been so proud! LOL

Last edited:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I watched as much as I could take.

It used to really bother me that Alanzo turned out to be such a dick, but now I see him for what he is and always has been - a mentally unstable attention seeker.

I didn't watch it all but from what I could make of it he was railing against fanaticism. Every one of his "crusades" on his blog, other blogs, ESMB and Reddit reek of fanaticism.

fanatic - fəˈnatɪk
noun
1. a person filled with excessive and single-minded zeal, especially for an extreme religious or political cause.
"religious fanatics"

synonyms: zealot, extremist, militant, dogmatist, devotee, sectarian, bigot, chauvinist, partisan, radical, diehard, ultra, activist, apologist, adherent;

It appears he gets fixated on one idea (Scientology, Anti-Scientology, Anti-Anti-Scientology) for years at a time and refuses to let go, digging in hard, sucking in confirmation bias like oxygen. Then something happens and a switch gets flicked, and his fanaticism changes to the opposition of what he was originally fighting, burning bridges, friendships and credibility along the way.

It's a shitty thing to watch - a person who used to be a friend, making a fool of himself with such little self awareness that it makes you feel ill.

TheSneakster

More Skeptical Than You
It used to really bother me that Alanzo turned out to be such a dick, but now I see him for what he is and always has been - a mentally unstable attention seeker.

Yeah, because anybody who is saying things critical things that question someone's actions or agenda is either mentally ill, being paid by the enemy or (in the Co$) has overts and withholds. :p

Michael A. Hobson
Independent Scientologist
email: [email protected]
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I watched as much as I could take.

I didn't watch it all but from what I could make of it he was railing against fanaticism. Every one of his "crusades" on his blog, other blogs, ESMB and Reddit reek of fanaticism.

It appears he gets fixated on one idea (Scientology, Anti-Scientology, Anti-Anti-Scientology) for years at a time and refuses to let go, digging in hard, sucking in confirmation bias like oxygen. Then something happens and a switch gets flicked, and his fanaticism changes to the opposition of what he was originally fighting, burning bridges, friendships and credibility along the way.

It's a shitty thing to watch - a person who used to be a friend, making a fool of himself with such little self awareness that it makes you feel ill.

That was the bitter truth.

However, one that brought forth that most rare and sacred thing--clarity.

"...but now I see him for what he is and always has been - a mentally unstable attention seeker."

The COS (Crimewave of Scientology) in fact specializes in recruiting & promoting mentally unstable attention seekers. If not, who then are David Miscavige, Marty Rathbun and a phalanx of other glorified, medallioned Operating Thugs that victimized everyone within the dark toxic gravity of the most mentally unstable attention seeker of them all--the Commodore?

"Then something happens and a switch gets flicked, and his fanaticism changes to the opposition of what he was originally fighting, burning bridges, friendships and credibility along the way."

Alanzo is slightly behind, but clearly on the identical routing form as fellow Ideal Backstabbing Bullshitter, Marty Rathbun. The only difference between these two effete cult clowns is that Rathbun enjoys a higher pay grade and his "tells" are incessant nervous ticks & smirks---while Alanzo's are incessant nervous projecting & smirks.

CONCLUSION: Scientology trolls are inevitably doomed---and for a very simple reason. They have successfully erased that portion of their reactive mind known as "humor". Ergo, their trolling is always delivered as a "deadly serious activity" (per KSW). Scientology (and their Useful Idiots) are therefore condescending, sanctimonious idiots that literally force others to reject and ridicule them. The (unintentionally) humorous part is watching them compulsively try to browbeat others into agreeing that they alone possess cosmic insight and.......secrets! And, like Hubbard, when Toto pulls the curtain back, they are exposed for what they really are--insecure liars.

ps: Alanzo accused me of being able to "dish it out but not take it". He's right. Therefore, be advised that I have blocked everyone on ESMB so they cannot read my posts nor leave any negative comments. If anyone wishes to contact me personally by e-mail to let me know that you wish to click "LIKE", "LOL" or "WINNER" on my post, I will be happy to temporarily unblock you. To wit, if you come to your senses, I will always leave the door open a crack.

HelluvaHoax!

Yeah, because anybody who is saying things critical things that question someone's actions or agenda is either mentally ill, being paid by the enemy or (in the Co$) has overts and withholds. :p

Michael A. Hobson
Independent Scientologist
email: [email protected]
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011

So then, how do you like Marty Rathbuns and Alanzo's videos?

Are you having wins on their recorded lectures?

It's just like being at St. Hill when Ron used to give us daily briefings and r-factor us on those super theta stable datums that help us to understand why people criticize Scientology, right?

My biggest win was when Ron told me that others only criticize Scientology when Scientologists are winning. I told him that didn't make any sense, so he debugged my study case by locking me in an underground chain locker for several months, until I was able to rise above the 4th Study Barrier---an improper balance of mass and insignificance.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
Just a comment in passing . . . .

I've been lurking on the various message boards for a number of years (since 2004-5)
both in the US and earlier in Russia. (Don't ask me why about the Russia thing, LOL.)

I realized a long time ago that some of the people behind these avatars are like the
folks sitting on the sidewalks in a number of big cities with cigar boxes or hats and signs
asking for money. Usually somewhat unwashed and shady looking, to me anyways, I try
to walk by stoically and stare straight forward, not letting them attract my attention.
You just don't know the "crazy factor" that's there and just steer clear.

You just don't know the "crazy factor" of the people behind some of these anonymous
avatars on message boards. On the other hand, some people just make their "crazy
factor" painfully obvious.

Translating to Hubbard terminology, you can't figure out a person's true case state
from an avatar and a few posts. I'd have to look at the case folder (the whole body
of posts and writings), in which case I'd have a pretty good mirror and reflection of
what is going on in that person's mind 24/7. Some minds I wouldn't want to spend
a single hour in.

The thing with a message board is that it's a lot like Scientology itself. You rub elbows
with and become friends with an odd variety of people, whom you wouldn't ordinarily
choose to have anything to do with in the normal course of everyday life. It's an
artificial collection of sorts with only one thing in common: the "tech fantasy" and
getting to OT. Or in our case, the "ex" thing we do and enjoy.

When I dropped Scientology in real life, a commonality dropped out and I dropped
a lot of friends. We had nothing in common anymore. It was OK.

On message boards, I simply use the ignore button. :coolwink:

Or walk by stoically and stare straight forward.

PS: If you thought for a moment that it was YOU I was talking about, then you're
not one of those, LOL. :whistling: :evillaugh:

HelluvaHoax!

I realized a long time ago that some of the people behind these avatars are like the folks sitting on the sidewalks in a number of big cities with cigar boxes or hats and signs asking for money. Usually somewhat unwashed and shady looking, to me anyways, I try to walk by stoically and stare straight forward, not letting them attract my attention. You just don't know the "crazy factor" that's there and just steer clear..
RON%20OT%20VIII_zpswfvfth1j.jpg

Last edited:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wonder whether Scientology and/or Rathbun were hoping to co-opt or "hopelessly muddy up" the ex-Scientology community using Rathbun as the consummate anti Scientology/anti anti-Scientology stalking horse. Sort of a variant of the strategy they used with the old Cult Awareness Network, where, in the end, they destroyed the organization, only to step in to inhabit the empty, dead husk that remained; the name itself.

By cleverly conflating the descriptive terms "anti-Scientology" and "ex-Scientologist" with the loaded "Anti-Scientologist", "Anti-Scientologist Cult" and himself as an "Anti-Anti-Scientologist" Rathbun (and his adorable puppy, Alanzo) repeatedly attempted to position rational critics of a noxious organization as dangerous extremists who were personally hostile to the dupes slaving away for the aforementioned abusive Scientology organization.

Scientology gets off on destroying things, families, friends, bank accounts...thus creating a vacuum, and then filling the void they've created with...what else? SCIENTOLOGY!

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I've always tried to see beyond the bleeding obvious when an ex-scientologist suddenly attacks other exes (and I've got it very wrong on occasion) but I still don't know whether Alanzo's latest antics are a genuine scream for help, perhaps the remnants of some kind of breakdown from around 9 years ago (when he suddenly flipped out and seriously announced that "Emma has sold us out to OSA and the cult goons are now running the board") or just an extremely bad case of attention seeking c**t behaviour, but I do know that it's got nothing to do with reality and is looking more like ASCB with every passing year.

Get a grip Alanzo ... you used to be so cool and clever and funny ... if you must explore your "inner c**t" at least do it somewhere in private.

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
I've been blog watching for a while. I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but Rathbuns videos started before Aftermath season 2. Then blessedly, they stopped, not long after Season 2 started. (Their sad petition failed, and twitterbots got busted) after S1E2 aired, Alanzo did his Peace Out. Right after Rathbun resumed, so did Alanzo, with improved features on the blog, the Alanzo creation myth told in 3rd person, and a way to donate.

Still...it's pretty obvious from the COS whois smear videos, Rathbun and Alanzo, that a nerve got pushed. Ha! The Smear Troika.

You may quote me.