What's new

...goes horribly wrong.

Veda

Sponsor
Years ago it was J. Gordon Melton who - while working as a paid "expert" for Scientology Inc. - coined the term "NRM."

The idea was that the public would become conditioned to use "NRM" (or "New Religious Movement") instead of "cult."

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Years ago it was J. Gordon Melton who - while working as a paid "expert" for Scientology Inc. - coined the term "NRM."

The idea was that the public would become conditioned to use "NRM" (or "New Religious Movement") instead of "cult."
I used the NRM term as I was attempting to write from their (CoS) perspective. And I had the term on my mind as I looked at some Wikipedia entry on "anti-cult movement" or something to that effect that Alanzo referred to in his video.

It sounded as though J. Gordon Melton could have actually authored the Wikipedia entry. Either he or some other cult apologist.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
My guess is that the Tatbrain/Alanzo switch is ained at keeping those in to stay in.

Very commendable. I suspect that those who are still in will never get it, so probably better when they stay where the are - think about 1000 Alanzos "free wheeling" on the web.....

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I've been thinking about all of this and reflecting on how it must be viewed by people (never ins) in the real world ... and it's cringeworthy.

Bullying via the internet is a huge problem especially with kids and teenagers, mental trauma and even suicide is increasing as a result and there's a lot of money being spent by various governments to try and get it under control.

Teens have enough to deal with without spiteful, jealous little shits targeting them and making their lives a misery ... many of us were bullied (at high school usually) and can confirm that it changes people, but what most of us experienced was nothing compared to this because the internet wasn't around and the internet leaves a permanent reminder for both the bullied and the bullies.

OSA and it's recent gang of copycats are not children or teenagers ... they're adults.

Alanzo and Marty are elderly men.

WTF are they thinking?What is wrong with the kind of person that attacks people (often women, strong women who in this instance have stood up to the cult goons and won) in an attempt to smear and ruin them utterly cult style or at the very least to make other exes dislike/distrust them?

They have either gone completely mad, are getting well paid (which I very much doubt in Alanzo's case) or they really are just nasty, vindictive people at heart and are apparently proud of it ... are actually happy to show themselves in this light to the real world.

:confused:

We (exes) are used to this kind of bullying by adults in the cult, we all know exactly how it operates. There are lots of hubbard policies written to teach scientologists how to be merciless, spiteful and bully others into total submission. We've seen it for decades and have exposed it, but the Alanzo's of the world are now doing it for what ... fun, entertainment?

Alanzo, you have stooped into the gutter recently ... you've been trying so hard to drag people to (what has become) your hate site where you smear other exes, drag up things from decades ago that are irrelevant today and are none of anyone elses business ... I'm embarrassed for you now because I know that deep down you must be hurting and stressed (it's visible in your face even though you try hard to hide it with flippant one liners and acting) and I also feel that one day you will wish you hadn't done it because it is now there ... forever.

You have exposed yourself to the world and the world is appalled and looking away.

Please get a grip man before you are consumed by bitterness and try to enjoy what remains of your life, as we all are.

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
I wondered if Alanzo got noticed because his grudge rants were against the same people as COS's. It wasn't until Aftermath aired that he evaluated episodes and dissed Leah.

I think it's a little of both. But what's sad is that he's only getting Martys sloppy seconds.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I wondered if Alanzo got noticed because his grudge rants were against the same people as COS's. It wasn't until Aftermath aired that he evaluated episodes and dissed Leah.

I think it's a little of both. But what's sad is that he's only getting Martys sloppy seconds.
He's been dissing people (on and off) ever since he was thrown off ESMB the first time about 8 or 9 years or so ago (for dissing people and trying to create upset and distrust here). He was once one of our best posters and was very funny and (at the time) thought provoking. He was one of us and was well liked.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish

I Taut I Taw a Puddy Tat, I new I'd seen a prior incarnation of Alanzo's.
Thufrin Thuckatache Allantho!

Last edited:

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Scientology Network Starts Terrorizing TV Screens Tonight

Move over Comedy Central, because there’s a new hilarious comedy channel coming up on the scene. Your DirecTV DVR, Roku or Apple TV device will soon start to reek of lukewarm bullshit and burnt Thetans (which strangely enough, smell exactly like lukewarm bullshit), because The Hollywood Reporter says that Scientology has finally delivered a gift to the zero of you who have thought, “I really love all of these Scientology commercials and wish there was an entire network filled with them!” Xenu TV, the Scientology Network, will makes it debut on streaming services and DirecTV tonight. So if want to give Scientology some hits, and also want a reason to heave up your lungs tonight, you know what to watch.
Awh, he didn't mention the YouTube Comedy Gold channels the world loves to watch, maybe because the world doesn't know or want to know that they exist?

My question relevant to the thread is, again: Who is the audience?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
3) Subvert the ex-Scientology community by recruiting several of their members (such as Marty and Alanzo) by means of financial incentive and/or blackmail, who then act as agents of the CoS.
Excellent post.

I highlighted just one line (above) to share the observation that. . .

The "Modern Science of Mental Health" folks
recruit mentally ill people (such as Marty & Alanzo)
to help the cult handle its problems.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
I believe what Co$ is attempting to do includes the following:

1) Create the impression amongst the general public that the reason controversy exists concerning Scientology is due to bigotry of those individuals, organizations, other churches, etc. that oppose and criticize Scientology. Those opposed to Scientology and other NRM's (new religious movements) are opposed because they're intolerant of competing religions or religions in general, or they're just bitter apostates.

2) Ally themselves with NRM's and mainstream religions who may feel threatened by those opposed to cults and/or organized religion in general, and together they can "fight for religious freedom".

3) Subvert the ex-Scientology community by recruiting several of their members (such as Marty and Alanzo) by means of financial incentive and/or blackmail, who then act as agents of the CoS.

I may later expand on the above, but I think you get the general idea.

The only real defense that CoS has for much of their criminal and abusive behavior is to claim that they're exercising their "religious freedom". Well, that and their general abuse of the criminal and civil justice systems around the world and their Fair Game Scriptures to intimidate reporters, critics and others.

I believe that at least part of the solution lies in educating judges, lawyers, government officials, and educators about the true nature of Scientology and their playbook (how they handle legal, PR, intelligence, etc. matters) This can be done by means of a book or through other means. The information is already out there on the internet. But it's spread across hundreds of different sources which would require hundreds or thousands of hours of research for someone to get up to speed. It would be better if a book were available to hand to one's government representative that had all the pertinent information she needed to understand the nature of Scientology and it would enable her to respond in a way to protect her constituents (and society in general) from this predatory organization.
That's a very good idea. I remember that Robert Vaughn Young put out a document for journalists some years ago, advising them about what to do if they interviewed CofS officials, and this could be along similar lines.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOL

Yes, he might. . .

But, even if he doesn't answer, I already know with great certainty what Ron would do.

Because he would always do the same thing. . .

1. Lie & defraud others, so as to steal all their money, time & PR currency.
2. Blame & viciously attack others for the personal, civil & criminal uproar from #1.
3. Blow, go on the run and later establish a new geographic center for his scams.

Anyone wishing to get in com with Ron at this time can do so at the following address:

L. Ron Hubbard
c/o Mr. E. Sandwich
ste # 11
1111 Church Way
Zenutopia, Target II
Deep Space, This Sector
You can always write to Ron at: [email protected]
Uhmm maybe it is a good thing that we don't ask El Con for his advice as it might lead to some rather anti-social behaviour.
But....
Well, let's just say that someone wanted an answer quickly and since mailing something without a ZIPP code could take a long time, do you think that the current COB errhhh Captain would be reply more quickly thru SuMP? I hear it is super shwoosh fast and super duper cool..even the greatest thing in the history of scientology.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
I've been thinking about all of this and reflecting on how it must be viewed by people (never ins) in the real world ... and it's cringeworthy.

Bullying via the internet is a huge problem especially with kids and teenagers, mental trauma and even suicide is increasing as a result and there's a lot of money being spent by various governments to try and get it under control.

Teens have enough to deal with without spiteful, jealous little shits targeting them and making their lives a misery ... many of us were bullied (at high school usually) and can confirm that it changes people, but what most of us experienced was nothing compared to this because the internet wasn't around and the internet leaves a permanent reminder for both the bullied and the bullies.

OSA and it's recent gang of copycats are not children or teenagers ... they're adults.

Alanzo and Marty are elderly men.

WTF are they thinking?What is wrong with the kind of person that attacks people (often women, strong women who in this instance have stood up to the cult goons and won) in an attempt to smear and ruin them utterly cult style or at the very least to make other exes dislike/distrust them?

They have either gone completely mad, are getting well paid (which I very much doubt in Alanzo's case) or they really are just nasty, vindictive people at heart and are apparently proud of it ... are actually happy to show themselves in this light to the real world.

:confused:

We (exes) are used to this kind of bullying by adults in the cult, we all know exactly how it operates. There are lots of hubbard policies written to teach scientologists how to be merciless, spiteful and bully others into total submission. We've seen it for decades and have exposed it, but the Alanzo's of the world are now doing it for what ... fun, entertainment?

Alanzo, you have stooped into the gutter recently ... you've been trying so hard to drag people to (what has become) your hate site where you smear other exes, drag up things from decades ago that are irrelevant today and are none of anyone elses business ... I'm embarrassed for you now because I know that deep down you must be hurting and stressed (it's visible in your face even though you try hard to hide it with flippant one liners and acting) and I also feel that one day you will wish you hadn't done it because it is now there ... forever.

You have exposed yourself to the world and the world is appalled and looking away.

Please get a grip man before you are consumed by bitterness and try to enjoy what remains of your life, as we all are.
Self Inflicted Saviours.

HelluvaHoax!

Just in case anyone wants to know how deranged Alanzo the cult hate-troll really is, one only need to look at WHO Alanzo was just before he began all his despicable dead-agenting.

Let's go back a few years before Alanzo the cult clown started pretending he was a just an ordinary old online cult critic. Let's go back to the year 2000 and read who Alanzo is, in his own words.

Page 5 of 5
Alanzo's Story
Again, this is my situation. I know many Scientologists, though, and my situation exists among the Scientologists I know in far too many cases to say that policy is generally in in this area. I believe that it is a general situation in the field. I'd like to see registrars be a stable influence for getting in finance policy in the field, and creating that ideal scene by helping Scientologists become prosperous enough and free enough to flow lots of money into the org and to get all the way up the Bridge, without sacrificing our financial futures. This is what I believe LRH wanted for us, as well.

I hope that you find this useful, and that you understand my concern. It isn't just for me. It's for all of us.

Thanks for listening.
Alanzo
8 January 2000

Yes, Alanzo, you are quite apparently still trying to help Scientology management to get others to "flow lots of money into the org". By doing what Ron says---slamming in ethics to remove counter-intention, using the "dispose of quietly without sorrow" tech. To wit, always attacking, dead-agenting, fair-gaming and disposing of critics without sorrow.

Nothing has changed, Alanzo, except that this is 2018 and---besides trying to boom Ideal Orgs--you are now a creepy old man who spreads hate on the internet.

Last edited:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I messaged Alanzo on Twitter regarding a covert sexist slur aimed at a female member of ESMB. He's now blocked me on Twitter.

usloWtc.png

I would have thought that an "Anti-fanatic" would be open to others opinions & viewpoints.

I wasn't rude, I just asked how his tactics are any different to OSAs tactics. He had no answer, just blocked me.

For years he has gone on about how terrible it is that people get banned from ESMB, yet he bans & censors people from virtually every medium he's on - Facebook, Twitter, his blog etc. He only allows opinions that fall in line with his own.

You're pathetic Allen Stanfield. A real pussy.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
The last post on Marty's blog has a link to Alanzo's blog and tells people to go there.

Update: For more details on these degenerates see: Alanzo’s Blog.

Considering it's pretty obvious that Scientology is running Marty's blog:

Sometimes the simplest explanation for something is the right one. Maybe Alanzo is doing what he's doing for the same reason Marty is. He's getting paid.

HelluvaHoax!

The last post on Marty's blog has a link to Alanzo's blog and tells people to go there.

Update: For more details on these degenerates see: Alanzo’s Blog.

Considering it's pretty obvious that Scientology is running Marty's blog:

Sometimes the simplest explanation for something is the right one. Maybe Alanzo is doing what he's doing for the same reason Marty is. He's getting paid.

Thanks.

I have a hard time deciding which is the more despicable motivation for Alanzo viciously attacking courageous whistleblowers and cult victims:

1) Because he's happy to hurt people for money.
2) Because he's happy to hurt people for sociopathic/sadistic reasons.
If the former is true, he's simply evil. If the latter is true, he's insane.

Either way, this toxic spewing individual feels he is a philosopher with an enlightened spiritual message of love and understanding for mankind. Isn't that the exact identical misanthropic racket run by Hubbard, Miscavige and Rathbun?

Last edited: