What's new

My 1st post

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
I just read LRH on sex with little boys. George Layton posted on 4/2/18 about LRH talking about psychic invasion. Another "OT" power he fantasized about having greater control of. Fast forward to 2001 when I wandered into a trap that's only purpose was to find anyone that could be psychically controlled. Now fast forward to 2018 where I'm trying to say this is real and it's been practiced and improved since LRH discovered it was a possibility. He discovered this by the means I've already discussed. Catherine
Well hell, if they are bothering you just control them with your mind.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Frankly Catherine just love it here on esmb when wing-nuts like you show up, there's nothing like a bit of comic relief to dispel the boredom.
This is what we are trying to prevent her from experiencing..but unfortunately Catherine's psychic abilities needs some ''$cientology qual'' correction procedures since she doesn't get the right items from her psychic powers.

Actually, my psychics powers tells me that as few comics are presently scratching their balls :D

Catherine,
As a clue regarding the total absence psychic abilities of Scientologists , I'll point to you 2 very telling facts which are about masturbation and clibboards.

One thing you can find in any tech\executive scientologist hands is a clipboard. They must consult it to know wich Ron the nuts policy applies to any activity they persue and must log each activities and statistics done & reached. (no psychic would need it) They ask people questions about anything, which they log on a scale that will reveal (3 hours later - when interpretated) their emotional state....
all this instead of just asking: ''Would you tell me how do you feel ????''
Woooooooooooooooooo how psychic!

The other thing is they use a lie detector to ask again and again and again, for decades, if and when you masturbate (which will cost to you lot of $$$$$ in procedures called security checks \confessionals; I know first hand since it almost ruined me :D) Any psychic would know when the individual did masturbate and wouldn't need a lie detector. But not least, any normal individual would know that most human beings DO masturbate and wouldn't spent hours and hours (till their last breath) to inquire and investigate about it...= out of interest - so much boring normal human activities (I mean even Lord Xeny doesn't give a shit about it...)

Actually , does it look psychic or retard ???? :oops:

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
This secret psychic division of Scientology is a huge part of their weapon in world domination.
World domination? I must of missed the news reports about that. :unsure:

Scientology's membership has been shrinking in size for many years now while those of us speaking out against it, writing critical books, producing critical videos and award winning documentaries, producing award-winning shows (such as Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath, going into its third season) are doing fine. Our stats are straight up and vertical! :thumbsup:

One thing I know for sure. If Scientology had the ability to prevent these books from being published as well as the production of the TV shows, documentaries, etc. they would have done so. If they had the ability to stop whistleblowers from exposing the truth they would have done so.

EDIT: Hmmm, not sure what happened but I had a blinding headache and passed out just a while ago. Upon waking up I had some huge realizations. I realized that I've been all wrong about Scientology for years now and it's the most ethical group on the planet! I've decided to donate all my assets to CoS and begin my A to E steps immediately. MODS: Please delete all my critical postings about Scientology over the years and replace them with excerpts from The Way to Happiness booklet. :cool:;)

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
One thing I know for sure. If Scientology had the ability to prevent these books from being published as well as the production of the TV shows, documentaries, etc. they would have done so. If they had the ability to stop whistleblowers from exposing the truth they would have done so.
It reminds me of when I was so gullible about Ot levels.
Circa 1991, When USA launched an attack on Iraq and saw the missiles hitting target on tv news at night and I was shocked. :eek:
So I asked to one of my Oatee friends what they (Oatees) were going to do ????? (you know..the notorious OT powers..from a non-OT , less enlightened and powerful perspective...)

She remained speechless...
Then she said all OT around the world are to meet (conference call or psychic telepathy ???) and use their theta power to end it...
:laugh:

Last edited:

FoTi

Crusader
It reminds me of when I was so gullible about Ot levels.
Circa 1991, When USA launched an attack on Iraq and saw the missiles hitting target on tv news at night I was shocked. :eek:
So I ask to one of my Oatee friends what they (Oatees) were going to do ????? (you know..the notorious OT powers..from a non-OT , low powerful individual perspective...)

She remained speechless...
Then she said all OT around the world reunite to use their theta power to end it...
:laugh:
Hey Lotus....don't you remember when the OT's brought down the Berlin Wall? :tease:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Hey Lotus....don't you remember when the OT's brought down the Berlin Wall? :tease:
Oh yeah Foti :giggle:

Actually I recall I was in the course room when the news got out...and the rumours quickly spread out, in the org, that it was an OT accomplishment....Some people were in total awe and crying about about such an impact of $cientology on freedom...
:yay::ill:
(LRH certainly got world wide wave of applause :''thanks to LRH...:clap2:'')
Aren't some of our ESMB'ers friends so humble in remaining so quiet about such a theta accomplishment of them :roflmao: ????

Psychic $cientologists: Powerful $cientologists who can bring down Berlin wall but are unable to handle the org power bill
:zombi:

That's why, being openly an ex-$cientologist calls for an extra amount of humility and a great sense of humour! :guilt::giggle:

Last edited:

FoTi

Crusader
Is Catherine gone? Did she leave to take matters into her own hands?
She was here this morning.

Maybe she got laughed out of the stadium, or ....

Maybe she got time off to go do laundry. :roflmao: or....

This is Sunday, after all.....maybe she went to church to pray to God to keep her safe from those evil mind controlling Scientologists. :coolwink:

Or...maybe she found a good shrink. :unsure:

Will we ever know? :scratch:

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Good Morning

Let me 1st say I looked into each person's profile who is bullying me and was surprised to note 10-20+ trophies for each. Does that mean you are not as well received as you would like to think? Other emojies were negative in high numbers.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

Herbert Spencer

I am sorry you didn't have access to as much information as you thought you did. This must be a blow to you but the truth is always the truth. Denial does not make a truth untrue. The success with this program is more recent than LRH's time. An old program that never quite died and was reinstated at some point before 2001. You should be proud though at how well your Scientology training is still present in your treatment of others different from you. You have not lost your attack tactics when you feel threatened. I am also well trained in how to respond from many years of abuse and so are others. You have successfully driven any hope from a person not as strong as me of posting anything here I could support them with. I am sad for you and the people you have driven away.

Catherine
The innumerable truths that lie in a world of delusions.

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Good Morning

Let me 1st say I looked into each person's profile who is bullying me and was surprised to note 10-20+ trophies for each. Does that mean you are not as well received as you would like to think? Other emojies were negative in high numbers.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

Herbert Spencer

I am sorry you didn't have access to as much information as you thought you did. This must be a blow to you but the truth is always the truth. Denial does not make a truth untrue. The success with this program is more recent than LRH's time. An old program that never quite died and was reinstated at some point before 2001. You should be proud though at how well your Scientology training is still present in your treatment of others different from you. You have not lost your attack tactics when you feel threatened. I am also well trained in how to respond from many years of abuse and so are others. You have successfully driven any hope from a person not as strong as me of posting anything here I could support them with. I am sad for you and the people you have driven away.

Catherine
Yes, trophies are very important!!!!!

iasc-jpg.161808

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Catherine, no one is bullying you - we are simply pointing out that your story makes no sense. For instance you start the story by saying you were taking courses run by the family of a well-known spiritualist/psychic and when they offered to give you private tuition you found out they were secretly scientologists. Well, this isn't possible because scientologists wouldn't be allowed to be involved in any type of spiritual/psychic practice other than scientology. It is a very serious breach of the rules of scientology. If they really were involved in this other organization then they would have been in serious trouble with the scientology organization. You either don't seem to know this or you are assuming we don't know it. Either way, what you say doesn't make sense so if you still believe you are telling the truth then try to explain it in a way that doesn't contradict the known facts.

And bear in mind that the ex-scientology community consists of people who have reached the very top in scientology training and auditing and it also includes many of scientology's international management who are now ex-scientologists. Some of these people worked alongside L. Ron Hubbard and/or David Miscavige and not one of them has ever said anything about scientology that comes even close to the claims you are making. That's why you are being criticised here.

Jim Dandy

Patron with Honors
Well I'm just now catching up with this most fascinating thread. :laugh:

Either Catherine is a comedic troll with quite the creative imagination, or "she" is someone who quit taking the prescribed meds without the doc's approval.

But lets find out about the psychic ability....Catherine what I'm I wearing right now? And am I sitting up typing on a desktop or laying down using a phone? :blink:

Catherine

Patron
I've spent some time considering your posts I decided on some points you may be right. I have certainly be fed inflated numbers and been brainwashed over the years. I was never a member of scientology in the way you were but a member of a spiritual organization. It took a short amount of time to discover this spiritual organization's connection with scientology. Since I knew next to nothing about scientology I was not concerned. I loved the way the founder of this organization looked at the universe and our place in it. I wanted to be a healer and so I ignored the scientology aspect since it had no place in my life. That was a long time ago. I think who I am would be clear if you knew how I think and where this all started for me. There are many many websites that have portions Joel Goldsmith's Infinite Way books available free along with blogs and message boards discussing his works. You could even take a look to better be able to make fun of me.

The spiritual organization I became involved with makes money! All of the people who are heads of this organization and all of the key workers are scientologists. They do not believe in this money maker except how much money they can get out of the people who do believe in it. The organization is run by only a hand full of people and is very cost effective. All the money is from sales of books and donations. Everything else is just fluff to keep people buying books and making donations. Donations to this organization and book sales are in the profit range of 1 million + dollars a year. Do you still think scientology would get rid of this cash cow? The people who believe in this spiritual organization are told it would not be able to continue without our donations. We give it lots of money. The same money making principle as scientology. I didn't care. I believed in the original founder's work and thought this was the only thing that mattered. Getting his message to the world and trying to make a difference. I told them I would not become a scientologist but would continue with the spiritual work I was doing. Since I made them money this seemed ok. Scientology knew the founder could really heal and this was what started the whole thing of them trying out some of the lessons. It was not that they believed in the message but in an ability the founder had. An ability they are afraid of and obsessed with knowing. This had been casually going on for a long time with little success. I do have the ability the founder of this spiritual organization taught. Scientology is afraid of me because I have that ability and know too much. There is an obsession to learn to do what I am able to do. I am a very poor mind reader but an excellent healer of others. Scientology wants to learn to read minds not me. Scientology knows there is a connection with the two. I have stopped my healing practice and have hunkered down under the barrage of now being fair game and an enemy of scientology. I have recently been outspoken by phone and in person to people in the spiritual organization's world about the affiliation with Scientology. I have been threatened with lawsuits, kidnapping and death. This is the order of the escalation of the threats against me over that last six months or so. I have made reports to the sheriff dept here and two reports to the FBI. I am a whistle blower but must be careful here since this can and would be used against me in a court of law. What I say in the spiritualist community holds weight. I can speak with them by phone and in person. I am getting the truth out. An unofficial site for this organization is online and many people have moved there. Scientology is not happy with me. New books must be purchased through the official organization and that can't be changed. I am asking people to purchase used books online and not send donations. Eventually the amount of used books available will run out and new books will be purchased. Scientology knows this and will wait this out. A lot of people are where I was and don't care about anything else except the founders message and getting it to the world and practicing the lessons and teaching the message.

I lived and worked and had a life that was meaningful. I feel I made a difference in the world. I didn't care about scientology and I went along doing my thing. All of that changed when scientology decided since I needed to start taking their classes and become part of them. I was also to be privately taught and I would work with them in their endeavor to learn to be healers. This is a small part of a program they have to learn to be psychic in other areas. There is evidence this is possible in greater or lesser degrees in some people. The ability to heal is under the umbrella with mind reading but not my thing. I was told there were many people who were a part of an army of psychic that would save the world. I did not believe this was their intention and I was not interested. After a concerted effort to convince me failed everything changed. Strangers started walking by me in parking lots and making threats. The latest I was only a couple of days ago as I was in my yard weeding. Two men walked by and said " See how easy it would be for us to get to you. " Another time I was in the parking lot of the grocery store when I was told how nice it would be for me to go on a cruise. If I disappear I want people to know what happened even if it couldn't be proven. I want you to know what happened even if it can't be proven. I have never had names in Scientology but have been relayed messages through the spiritual organization.

I'm sorry my message sounded so crazy but I am seriously freaked out about the treats. I think there is a very real possibility I could be kidnapped and taken to the ship where I will disappear. I am very sure they know I am on this message board by now. They are very unhappy with me. Catherine

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I've spent some time considering your posts I decided on some points you may be right. I have certainly be fed inflated numbers and been brainwashed over the years. I was never a member of scientology in the way you were but a member of a spiritual organization. It took a short amount of time to discover this spiritual organization's connection with scientology. Since I knew next to nothing about scientology I was not concerned. I loved the way the founder of this organization looked at the universe and our place in it. I wanted to be a healer and so I ignored the scientology aspect since it had no place in my life. That was a long time ago. I think who I am would be clear if you knew how I think and where this all started for me. There are many many websites that have portions Joel Goldsmith's Infinite Way books available free along with blogs and message boards discussing his works. You could even take a look to better be able to make fun of me.

The spiritual organization I became involved with makes money! All of the people who are heads of this organization and all of the key workers are scientologists. They do not believe in this money maker except how much money they can get out of the people who do believe in it. The organization is run by only a hand full of people and is very cost effective. All the money is from sales of books and donations. Everything else is just fluff to keep people buying books and making donations. Donations to this organization and book sales are in the profit range of 1 million + dollars a year. Do you still think scientology would get rid of this cash cow? The people who believe in this spiritual organization are told it would not be able to continue without our donations. We give it lots of money. The same money making principle as scientology. I didn't care. I believed in the original founder's work and thought this was the only thing that mattered. Getting his message to the world and trying to make a difference. I told them I would not become a scientologist but would continue with the spiritual work I was doing. Since I made them money this seemed ok. Scientology knew the founder could really heal and this was what started the whole thing of them trying out some of the lessons. It was not that they believed in the message but in an ability the founder had. An ability they are afraid of and obsessed with knowing. This had been casually going on for a long time with little success. I do have the ability the founder of this spiritual organization taught. Scientology is afraid of me because I have that ability and know too much. There is an obsession to learn to do what I am able to do. I am a very poor mind reader but an excellent healer of others. Scientology wants to learn to read minds not me. Scientology knows there is a connection with the two. I have stopped my healing practice and have hunkered down under the barrage of now being fair game and an enemy of scientology. I have recently been outspoken by phone and in person to people in the spiritual organization's world about the affiliation with Scientology. I have been threatened with lawsuits, kidnapping and death. This is the order of the escalation of the threats against me over that last six months or so. I have made reports to the sheriff dept here and two reports to the FBI. I am a whistle blower but must be careful here since this can and would be used against me in a court of law. What I say in the spiritualist community holds weight. I can speak with them by phone and in person. I am getting the truth out. An unofficial site for this organization is online and many people have moved there. Scientology is not happy with me. New books must be purchased through the official organization and that can't be changed. I am asking people to purchase used books online and not send donations. Eventually the amount of used books available will run out and new books will be purchased. Scientology knows this and will wait this out. A lot of people are where I was and don't care about anything else except the founders message and getting it to the world and practicing the lessons and teaching the message.

I lived and worked and had a life that was meaningful. I feel I made a difference in the world. I didn't care about scientology and I went along doing my thing. All of that changed when scientology decided since I needed to start taking their classes and become part of them. I was also to be privately taught and I would work with them in their endeavor to learn to be healers. This is a small part of a program they have to learn to be psychic in other areas. There is evidence this is possible in greater or lesser degrees in some people. The ability to heal is under the umbrella with mind reading but not my thing. I was told there were many people who were a part of an army of psychic that would save the world. I did not believe this was their intention and I was not interested. After a concerted effort to convince me failed everything changed. Strangers started walking by me in parking lots and making threats. The latest I was only a couple of days ago as I was in my yard weeding. Two men walked by and said " See how easy it would be for us to get to you. " Another time I was in the parking lot of the grocery store when I was told how nice it would be for me to go on a cruise. If I disappear I want people to know what happened even if it couldn't be proven. I want you to know what happened even if it can't be proven. I have never had names in Scientology but have been relayed messages through the spiritual organization.

I'm sorry my message sounded so crazy but I am seriously freaked out about the treats. I think there is a very real possibility I could be kidnapped and taken to the ship where I will disappear. I am very sure they know I am on this message board by now. They are very unhappy with me. Catherine

What do you want from us Catherine?

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
As I said previously, scientologists are not allowed to indulge in "other practices" apart from scientology. Most of us on this message board know this but Catherine is ignoring this glaring problem with her story. She thinks scientologists would be allowed to work in a business selling books and courses for another spiritual leader apart fom Hubbard. It's nonsense, as all of us ex-scientolgists know.