What's new

Totally out for a couple weeks

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Am I the only one on ANY message board/blog that doesn't get contacted by the co£? Ever!

I should elaborate that I was in the bubble for 4 1/2 years, did a lot of courses and auditing. and haven't moved to Mars. A $cientology mission is just down the road from me..........................

I'd love to be contacted. Persuading people to leave would make my day...............
Nope. I haven't had any contact from them in almost 20 years - since I was declared. I live about a mile from a Class V org and was on mailing lists for Wise, Flag, Saint Hill, Able and many others. They all stopped dead as if by magic.

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
Nope. I haven't had any contact from them in almost 20 years - since I was declared. I live about a mile from a Class V org and was on mailing lists for Wise, Flag, Saint Hill, Able and many others. They all stopped dead as if by magic.
I also haven't been contacted by them for years. I got declared in the late 90s, and haven't really heard from them since, although I have changed address several times since then. For a while, I half hoped that someone would contact me offering an amnesty, so I could have some fun playing with them. But they never did. I suspect they don't contact declared SPs who have (i) asked for refunds/repayment (ii) threatened legal action (iii) protested/gone on natter boards or (iv) looked at the OT levels, and showed them to other people. I fall into category (iv). I don't natter on natter boards - I'm only here to pity the black thetans that natter on here. Hehehe.

Not sure whether they go to any lengths to recover other SPs and get them doing their A-E steps. But I don't think they will be contacting me.

Never mind, there's always next lifetime hehehe. I would have tried R2 - 45, but it's difficult to get the ingredients to be sessionable for that here in the UK. So I'll just sit at tone -43 (waiting for new bodies) until a more propitious time to propitiate to the Church.

Fortunately, -43 is half a tone up from -43.5 Needing Pity, so my presence on this board presumably raises everyone else's tone level also. Scientology - the game where everybody wins (tm).

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I was Declared in 1989 and with one exception in the early to mid 90's I never was contacted nor do I get any mail.

Personally I wish I did get mail or calls. I've seen some great ideas posted on ESMB over the years for such occasions. :D

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
I was Declared in 1989 and with one exception in the early to mid 90's I never was contacted nor do I get any mail.

Personally I wish I did get mail or calls. I've seen some great ideas posted on ESMB over the years for such occasions. :D
Hahaha. One of my friends who got declared wiped his ass on the goldenrod that they sent him, then posted it back to them.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
I was never declared. My wife, who I got out of Scn, was declared because she got a refund. They're always looking for me, not her. I regret not getting myself declared...

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I was never declared. My wife, who I got out of Scn, was declared because she got a refund. They're always looking for me, not her. I regret not getting myself declared...
You can send CoS a CSW requesting your SP Declare. :D

Some others have had similar ideas:
The Declare Club
http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/the-declare-club.5099/

Or else we have the power to Declare you over in this thread:
The SP Declare Thread
http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/the-sp-declare-thread.9873/

vumba

Danielle Chamberlin
Hi everyone!

I was involved with Scientology for about a year. I was out mentally about a month a go, but finally stopped making excuses to the Org a couple weeks ago.

Welcome Steven. I too shut curtains and I didn’t answer the door or the phone. If it’s any consolation it does get easier in time, but I do understand how hard it is to walk away without being scared. I was in for over 22 years, but I managed to leave and live a real life. Good luck. You’ll get lots of support here.

Steven

My name is Chris, and I was a Scientologist
Thanks! This place is a lifesaver.

I talked to my Reg the other day because I have unfinished business with some Scientologists, and despite everything I know about Scientology after having watched every video I can find on YouTube and reading all the anti blogs, there was a small part of me that wanted to go back. I know that auditing just puts me in a euphoric trance state and doesn’t necessarily contribute to my spiritual well-being, but it was kind of like a drug for me. I flew up the Bridge because I was a Scn fiend, chasing that high. And if it were possible to be a casual, low-dollar Scientologist, I’d be tempted to dabble for fun. But we all know that’s impossible. So it’s with a slight twinge of loss that I walk away.

Still, I can say with confidence, f$@& Scientology and its midget helmsman.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
"... if it were possible to be a casual, low-dollar Scientologist, I’d be tempted to dabble for fun. But we all know that’s impossible. So it’s with a slight twinge of loss that I walk away.
Hi Steven,
Scientology IS available outside the CoS, so perhaps it IS possible.

That said, it is not something I would recommend to a friend, or anyone else for that matter.

For anyone seeking any kind of mental or spiritual benefits there are many other avenues other than Scientology out there.

Veda

Sponsor
Hi everyone!

I was involved with Scientology for about a year. I was out mentally about a month a go, but finally stopped making excuses to the Org a couple weeks ago. I haven’t publicly left or even told them I’m never coming back, but did tell them I’m “taking a break.” There are strategic reasons I haven’t formally broken up with Scn. I’m a bit paranoid now and don’t want to give my endgame away in case they have moles here. It’s crazy that I have to think this way!!! That says a lot about the organization.

Right now I’m sitting at home with the blinds shut. They came to my house without warning yesterday and also earlier in the week. I’m a bit stressed about it. Can anyone identify with what I’m going through?

Edit: Just noticed my FB profile pic was used here! Glad I caught that right away! I wouldn’t put anything past them.
Whatever you do, never allow yourself to be alone with any Scientologists and, most definitely, never agree to go inside an Org.

They think you are "ARC broken" or have "withholds."

Just ignore them.

The Scientological Onion:

http://exscn.net/content/view/178/105/index.html

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious

I talked to my Reg the other day because I have unfinished business with some Scientologists, and despite everything I know about Scientology after having watched every video I can find on YouTube and reading all the anti blogs, there was a small part of me that wanted to go back. I know that auditing just puts me in a euphoric trance state and doesn’t necessarily contribute to my spiritual well-being, but it was kind of like a drug for me. I flew up the Bridge because I was a Scn fiend, chasing that high. And if it were possible to be a casual, low-dollar Scientologist, I’d be tempted to dabble for fun. But we all know that’s impossible. So it’s with a slight twinge of loss that I walk away.

I was in the same frame of mind as you when I left. I still wanted to go up the Bridge. But I could see that the organization was nuts. I almost went back in, even after getting declared for reading the OT levels online, and showing them to others. Fortunately for me, the Continental Justice Chief's behaviour when I reached to do the A-E steps reminded me of how nuts the organization was, so I didn't bother.

What helped me to permanently break with the church was auditing the OT levels myself. I'm not necessarily recommending you do that, but what it did for me was, it broke the spell of the mystique surrounding the OT levels, and meant that the church no longer had anything to offer me. If you've done a lot of Bridge, and want to continue, then why not just buy yourself a non-church e-meter (there are plenty available - you can even get a fairly cheap one that plugs into your computer, and uses the computer screen as the meter dial) and do something yourself? You won't pay by the hour for it, there's no-one evaluating for you, and no-one telling you you're an out-ethics piece of shit because you won't buy your 6th copy of the Basic Books package. Get a pair of solo cans with the meter, and explore to your heart's content. The only cost is the upfront cost of the meter (I'm not a meter seller, so I don't have any vested interested in recommending that). After that, you can audit to your heart's content. You can do the OT levels if you want, or you can try all the processes that are mentioned in the materials but never run (such as the Helatrobus implant) or you can develop your own processes.

Either you will reach a higher state of being with it, or you will conclude that Scientology is a crock, and be able to move on with whatever your next step in life is. Either way, you won't be getting harassed by a money-hungry cult that wants all of your time and all of your money, whilst telling you that it's never time and it's never money.

On the other hand, you may find after you decompress from being in the church that you don't even want to audit again. As you read the experiences of people who have done it all (there are OTVIIIs and Class VIIIs and Ls completions and even an LRH-trained Class XII C/S on this board, as well as former senior Sea Org executives) and see what THEY say they got out of their Bridge (or didn't), I think you will obtain a more balanced view of what Scientology is, and isn't.

Either way, I can tell you that the desire to go back in the church seems to wane over time, as you start thinking your own thoughts and doing your own looking. As time goes by, you will probably find that you quote LRH's opinions on this or that less and less often, and start supplanting them with your OWN opinions on how life and the universe works.

Good luck with your new life outside of the church!

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
If I was going to take up a new career as a Scientology deprogrammer, I wouldn't take the line with the client that "Scientology is a crock, and it doesn't work". If anyone had said that to me when I was wavering on the fence, I wouldn't have listened. I "knew" Scientology was the only answer. It's just that the organisation had gone off the rails somehow.

But if someone had sat down with me and said "you know, it's possible to do Scientology outside of the church, if that's what you really want, and all of the OT levels are available online. People have done it, and they didn't die of pneumonia when they did OTIII" I think I would have listened attentively. It probably would have gotten me out a little earlier.

Maybe that's a viable way to get loved ones out of the church - point out to them that it's available outside the church. I'm not a freezoner myself. But around the time I left Scientology, my main beef was with the church, not the tech itself.

Just a thought....

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

And if it were possible to be a casual, low-dollar Scientologist, I’d be tempted to dabble for fun. But we all know that’s impossible. So it’s with a slight twinge of loss that I walk away.

-snip-
That's a common feeling. One is curious to try the "tech" apart from the organization.

It's a temporary phase.

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a truly sane (non cultic) version of alternate Scientology.

Although there's this guy, Trey Lotz, an Independent Field auditor.

trey-lotz.jpg

Let the buyer beware.

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
Right now I’m sitting at home with the blinds shut. They came to my house without warning yesterday and also earlier in the week. I’m a bit stressed about it. Can anyone identify with what I’m going through?
I remember when I went to St. Hill UK for training. When I got on the coach to go there (from another city) I was convinced that there must be many people on the coach who were also going to St. Hill. When I took a flight to L.A. for training from the UK, I had the same thought.

And when I went on the internet and looked at the OT levels for the first time, I HURRIEDLY downloaded the files to a disk and printed them out, and then hurried out of the building. I was convinced that they'd (the church, that is) be on to me, and that it was only a matter of time before they sent the OT police after me for getting hold of the OT levels. I think that frame of mind comes from the cloak-and-dagger way in which the churchies sometimes operate. I've heard others say that they had similar feelings of paranoia.

Eventually, any feelings of fear or paranoia you might have about the church will disappear. If they knocked on my door now, I wouldn't even blink.

Terril park

Sponsor
That's a common feeling. One is curious to try the "tech" apart from the organization.

It's a temporary phase.

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a truly sane (non cultic) version of alternate Scientology.

Although there's this guy, Trey Lotz, an Independent Field auditor.

trey-lotz.jpg

Let the buyer beware.
I did L11 with Trey. He is dedicated to giving the best service he can. He is very smart. A degree in philosophy prior to Scn
and since then has had no other occupation to auditing.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I know that auditing just puts me in a euphoric trance state
I found I could just hold the cans while half ass'd keeping the needle near center while watching the boob tube and I got the same buzz I got in session or metered word clearing or the like. It's just an electro buzz they fool you into thinking is from their "tech". It's designed to keep you coming back for more every time you put down the cans. It's all about the amps rather than the volts, same as a stun gun only in a much milder configuration.

https://www.tbotech.com/highest-amperage-stun-gun.htm

Last edited:

Larry

Patron
If you are not a big fish, nothing to fear. But they will never stop trying to contact you. Block numbers, Throw them off your property. But when someone gives up calling someone else will. If you move they will find out your address , change your number they will find it..But when they come around in person don't be nice. Scare the shit out of them ( without violence ) I mean a loud get off my property, make them uncomfortable . They are doing that to you. Also, if you haven't found out yet. There are no Clears.. No OTS . They are more fucked up than you. But keep in the back of your head. They are victims. Just as you were. It takes a while for the way you've been taught to think wears off. Use regular ( wog ) language and read.

vumba

Danielle Chamberlin

Well done! The hardest part for me was walking away from friends. A couple of them are still friends with me on social media?! I like to think (and hope) it’s because they genuinely like me, but a small part of me thinks they probably write up KRs every time we communicate.

I also found that there is so much havingess to be found in the so called “wog” world. The joy of tending a garden; the joy of being able to freely take a walk whenever you want to without having to be back by their stated schedules; the freedom to be me! I wish this for you too. It’s so liberating.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
If you are not a big fish, nothing to fear. But they will never stop trying to contact you. Block numbers, Throw them off your property. But when someone gives up calling someone else will. If you move they will find out your address , change your number they will find it..But when they come around in person don't be nice. Scare the shit out of them ( without violence ) I mean a loud get off my property, make them uncomfortable . They are doing that to you. Also, if you haven't found out yet. There are no Clears.. No OTS . They are more fucked up than you. But keep in the back of your head. They are victims. Just as you were. It takes a while for the way you've been taught to think wears off. Use regular ( wog ) language and read.
Also, if they come in person, record the entire interaction. If they come onto your property, and do not leave when you tell them to, at that point they are committing defiant trespass and you can call the police to have them arrested, with you having video proof of the offense.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
You can PM me if you like. I’m pretty good at directing people to resources and information when it comes to financial and legal issues. I help people who have been ripped off by Narconon. I used to be a tax accountant for many years as well, and did tax projects for multiple orgs as an OSA volunteer when I was in.