What's new

Leah Remini ~~ Season 3

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
An excerpt shared with Daily Mail

Her A&E documentary series will return for a third season in 2018, says Leah.
'Season three of my show is dedicated to the IRS and their ‘religious' tax-exempt status.'
'Hey, call yourself a religion - I don't give a f**k! They should NOT have tax-exempt status.
'They only got it because they ‘fair gamed' the IRS – bullied them, harassed them.'
'The Mafia has more integrity!'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...math-star-reveals-harassed-former-church.html

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Wow

The cult stats are going up high..season 3...
Unprecedented tremendous documentary hours coverage never achieved by a cult!

Congratulation to the mafia cult and the pope miss Cavige.

I look forward in seeing the ''sequels'' of the IRS truth telling among the americans.
Will it become an oxygen shut off sensor????
We gonna stay tuned.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Westboro Baptist Church has been pretty obnoxious

What would happen if HBO tried to go after their tax exemption?

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Those assholes have tax exemption too?!?
Yes.

As does the Roman Catholic Church which in recent years has had over five thousand American priests accused of pederasty, a scandal which dwarfs all allegations against CoS.

What would happen if HBO were to promote revoking the RCC tax exemption?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Yes.

As does the Roman Catholic Church which in recent years has had over five thousand American priests accused of pederasty, a scandal which dwarfs all allegations against CoS.

What would happen if HBO were to promote revoking the RCC tax exemption?
One of the differences between Scientology and the Roman Catholic Church is that unlike the RCC, the Co$ abuses and scandals stem from their religious scriptures.

I doubt HBO will be promoting the revocation of the RCC tax exemption anytime soon. Here are some stats from the U.S. alone:

church.jpg

Also, check out Catholic Charities USA and compare it to the Co$ Volunteer Ministers. :D
https://www.catholiccharitiesusa.org/

A compelling argument can be made that the primary purpose of the VM's is to create positive PR for the Co$. While some people may be helped by their activities that's not the true purpose of the organization.