What's new

What's going on with Marty Rathbun?

Tbush

Patron
I knew that Mr. Rathbun who was a senior executive had left this cult but last night I watched a couple of You Tube videos in which the speaker and many many commentators were speaking of him. Going from what I've heard, is he really back with Scientology secretly or what?

I also watched Louis Theroux's 2015 documentary on Scientology with Rathbun in it and he really seemed pretty messed up. But I guess doing dirty work will eventually catch up to you.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
My guess is that Marty is NOT back involved with the Church of Scientology (staff).
They just shut him up after requiring him to make a few videos.

Was he paid off with money or threatened with legal actions (or both)?
His wife would know but WE will probably never know the details.

That's my 2 cents opinion on this topic.

He was definitely paid.

His wife was able to quit her job, buy a building, renovate it to make a fully functional commercial bakery, and open a business.

Where do you think the money came from to do all that?

Out Effix

Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer
Marty Rathbun exhibited the common side effects of a paid off (with blood money) of an ex Scientology executive that got tired of being broke after he left the cult and most likely decided to take blood money in exchange for his strange you tube video attacks on the very effective and damaging ex critics of Scientology.

This is another product Scientology creates - MONSTERS like Marty Rathbun

There are a few ex high ranking officials that won't take blood money in exchange for silence

Mike Rinder is one of them.

Mike Rinder is a humanitarian with honors.

Mike Rinder and Leah Remini are exposing the truth about Scientology and regardless of how many strange videos Marty Rathbun creates - he will never make up the damage his previous posts on his blog and videos prior to taking the alleged blood money - created.

Marty did some very effective damage to Scientology.

Thanks Marty! You delivered some delicious blows to the cult of Scientology.