What's new

Why do people think it is necessary to be tolerant of religion?

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Piqueadilly Circus

wGW9YNV.jpg

CHRISTOPHER FAIRNINGTON

Patron with Honors
You are using the Tone Scale ala SOS, where arbitrary manifestations of arbitrary states of beingness are arbitrarily assigned by Hisself.
Training drills are done to strengthen a scn'ist's intention to control another with his intention alone.
Nevermind.
A mindfuck is a mindfuck however one defines it.
A mindfuck is a mindfuck; absofuckinlutely. just to remind you COS isn't the only place you can get a full education in that.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
You are using the Tone Scale ala SOS, where arbitrary manifestations of arbitrary states of beingness are arbitrarily assigned by Hisself.
Training drills are done to strengthen a scn'ist's intention to control another with his intention alone.
Nevermind.
A mindfuck is a mindfuck however one defines it.

Well now Phenomenon, it is my Tone 40 Intention that your sprightly and charming voice be heard at this forum for many more years.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Well now Phenomenon, it is my Tone 40 Intention that your sprightly and charming voice be heard at this forum for many more years.
I think (hope) you were joking Birdy because that comment epitomises the arrogance of scientology ... fortunately Phenom is well aware of who's 'intention' determines her path ... she has determined it all her life.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Yeah..Phenom is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge thetan in a small thin body .....remaining humble but determined in voicing and obey HER own intentions. She is a unique one of a kind. :cool:

Last edited:

phenomanon

Canyon
I think (hope) you were joking Birdy because that comment epitomises the arrogance of scientology ... fortunately Phenom is well aware of who's 'intention' determines her path ... she has determined it all her life.

A mindfuck is a mindfuck; absofuckinlutely. just to remind you COS isn't the only place you can get a full education in that.
I need not be reminded. Scientology was not the only Byway that I wandered down. It was the most costly in the end ; not of money ( I managed to get audited and trained all the way from " wog" to Class VIII NOTs Auditor plus OT VIII, as well as OEC/FEBC for less than $20 grand), but rather the loss of my daughter.
I made a load of wrong decisions, but this disconnection carries the sharpest sting.

CHRISTOPHER FAIRNINGTON

Patron with Honors
I need not be reminded. Scientology was not the only Byway that I wandered down. It was the most costly in the end ; not of money ( I managed to get audited and trained all the way from " wog" to Class VIII NOTs Auditor plus OT VIII, as well as OEC/FEBC for less than $20 grand), but rather the loss of my daughter.
I made a load of wrong decisions, but this disconnection carries the sharpest sting.
Ough, ouch. I am so sorry Phen. Um, are stories like the Luther one, or CP's good wishes couched in arrogant form, I mean, if it wasn't for the sense that real hurt might be in these I wouldn't be asking now, it would just be kindness; but are we treading on someone's vulnerability here? Or is this only another of my overreactions?

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ough, ouch. I am so sorry Phen. Um, are stories like the Luther one, or CP's good wishes couched in arrogant form, I mean, if it wasn't for the sense that real hurt might be in these I wouldn't be asking now, it would just be kindness; but are we treading on someone's vulnerability here? Or is this only another of my overreactions?
There was no arrogance in my good wishes to Phenomenon other than those read into it by others.

It's classic "A=A=A" thought. People have been subjected to arrogance in CoS and then they see arrogance in anyone who speaks well of Hubbard's work.

Auditing for me is a noble calling and a labor of love. I've worked wonders often for many people using the basic insights of dianetics.

CHRISTOPHER FAIRNINGTON

Patron with Honors
There was no arrogance in my good wishes to Phenomenon other than those read into it by others.

It's classic "A=A=A" thought. People have been subjected to arrogance in CoS and then they see arrogance in anyone who speaks well of Hubbard's work.

Auditing for me is a noble calling and a labor of love. I've worked wonders often for many people using the basic insights of dianetics.
Um, I don't know what to say to that CP; the arrogant bit was a possibility of interpretation, just as you said, I wasn't thinking about that at all; just wincing because I am a parent too, losing a child no parent ever gets over.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Um, I don't know what to say to that CP; the arrogant bit was a possibility of interpretation, just as you said, I wasn't thinking about that at all; just wincing because I am a parent too, losing a child no parent ever gets over.

You don't have to tell me that.

My first born son was dead four years before anyone would even tell me he was dead