What's new

OT Wins thread!!!

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
When I woke up this morning I postulated There would be a free space for me on my couch to watch my news...

My postulates are so powerfull...there has been 3 seating place freed just before I enter my living room...

(Although, even BT"s are escaping me and my home...which is troubling though...):eek:

Last edited:

exbritscino

Patron with Honors
ME.....ME.......ME.......!!!

I had an Oatee win..... I postulated that I'd be able to find a space in my (usually) very busy Sainsbury's car park. And I did!!!! Woo Woo.

Actually it was 9.00 am on Sunday morning, and the store doesn't open until 10.00...... So out of 300 odd spaces, 295 were available..........

I also postulated that I would be able to avoid a stationary vehicle at a red traffic light 150 yards ahead of me. And I did!!

Actually I was doing 30 MPH, so by the time I arrived the lights had gone green and the other vehicle had turned off....... This is known as driving in town correctly..............

We used to have Oatee Wins announced at my old Mission. The above examples are similar to the sort of crap that people came up with. I used to question some of this. The looks I got were a delight.........

Once we even had the ED, (who was OT), announce that their win was postulating that the engine on their car needed to stop, because they trapped their finger between the fan belt and a pulley with the engine running!!! Luckily this car was so fucked that the belt was too slack to mangle their finger, and the extra drag DID make the engine cut out.
Pure luck, not OT powers saved the day. I couldn't believe that they put this forward as an OT win. I classed it as 10/10 for a full retard moment...........

Unbelievable!!

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I know this will be hot stuff , (possibly be out of your reality for people lower on the Bridge) but I postulated that ESMBers who got a bad flu would heal fast...So I drained the bad virus out of their body as soon as cognited their life was in danger. And I made it go right.

This is true
They actually all checked in to confirm they are recovering and made it through!
I love to save people's life like Ron asked me!

Last edited:

phenomanon

Canyon
Andrew devastated the east coast of FLA.

By the time it crossed FLA and reached the west coast (where Flag, Sandcastle, etc are) Andrew was no longer a hurricane and no more than a stiff breeze.

What BS.
Flag and the Sandcastle are on the East Coast of Florida, Looking out toward the Gulf of Mexico.
What BS, indeed.
Marianne Hagen told me that she and some Ron's Org had postulated Andrew into the Pacific. Pissed me off. I told her that I lived there and so did my family and friends.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
<snip>

I also postulated that I would be able to avoid a stationary vehicle at a red traffic light 150 yards ahead of me. And I did!!

Actually I was doing 30 MPH, so by the time I arrived the lights had gone green and the other vehicle had turned off....... This is known as driving in town correctly..............

<snip>

Ha! That sounds like traffic signal coordination. :)
There are national traffic standards on how it is done (speed limit is part of the timing computation).

Also, the timing changes for coordination are usually done using NTCIP communications to change the database timing values when traffic patterns change. (NTCIP is in the application layer of the TCP(UDP)/IP stack model.)

But a person who thinks they are OT will just assume that they changed the traffic light to green as they approached the intersection. Decades ago, I heard that one of the mission staffers made this claim for himself.

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
told me that she and some Ron's Org had postulated Andrew into the Pacific. Pissed me off. I told her that I lived there and so did my family and friends.
Jeez..

Obviously Her mon didn't postulate a brain to grow in her daughter' s head....:eek: