What's new

It’s move-in day for Tom Cruise in his new Scientology Town penthouse!

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
For most peopgle the thought of having information from your pc folders leaked to the world would be an embarrassment but for attention-seeking people like Tom Cruise that embarrassment must be multiplied hugely. Maybe therein lies the answer to why he doesn't get out.
What I find the most amazing about Tom Cruise is when it became public that Miss Cavitch was reading and publically making fun of his auditing folders content to int execs audience...if memory serves it's Rathbun who leaked it.

It's not possible it didn't came to his attention.
There are certainly a few int base SO out that he trusted in them to corroborate...(John Brousseau for example)
Anyone , famous and wealthy as he is...would have hired a private investigator...and if proven true... would have negociate " give me back all my folders..." and I shut the fuck up about you....

However, I guess, the more TC will get involved at Flag...the more chances are we approaching a complete meltdown....

There is something wrong with him. His megalomania grandeur dellusion....we know how it ends up for such people when intensively sec checked...my thought is that he is getting prepared for his 6 months intensive sec checking.....unfortunately there are almost no exec left to make TC crimes a laughing stock....

Also Flag is not CC Int.....the pampering goes just for the very beginning...there have been so much great artists, business men who ended up totally broken in the SO slave flock.....

Last edited:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
https://www.nickiswift.com/2423/crazy-things-tom-cruise-done-scientology/

While promoting Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (2016) in London, Tom Cruise answered a question about Scientology by saying "I've been a Scientologist for over 30 years…without it, I wouldn't be where I am. So, it's a beautiful religion. I'm incredibly proud." It was a rare public statement for the actor, who has been noticeably silent on his embattled religion since following his own public foibles as its de facto celebrity spokesman and the release of HBO's unflattering documentary, Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief (2015). But Cruise wasn't always so cagey when it came to defending his controversial belief system. In fact, there was a brief period when it seemed like his bizarre antics on behalf of the church were the only headlines running in the tabloids. Here's a list of the times Cruise went nuts over Scientology.
(snip)

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Tom Cruise answered a question about Scientology by saying "I've been a Scientologist for over 30 years…without it, I wouldn't be where I am. ...
That's the point for him...and it' s right. Without $cientology he wouldn't be where he is....This BIG HUGE being....who is salvaging mankind...

tom-cruise-plastic-surgery1.jpg

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
last-samurai-frontnew-700x700.jpg

Isn't it great to become, in the "real life" one of those adulated savior heros!

cruise-handshake.jpg

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
It's a bit of a conundrum, isn't it, the way groups like the cult of Scientology feed a person's imagination and ego to such an extent that they believe they really are these imaginary characters. Then they're fed all this hero worship and put on pedestals and begin believing they actually are the imaginary characters, and the characters are built up bigger and bigger until the person often entirely loses track of who he is. Not just the humble beginnings, but the things in life that actually matter, like love, trust, compassion, decency, family, and treating people well. Instead, this overblown ego treats others worse and worse, like slaves. Like Tom treated his cook and others, having Sea Org members work like slaves on his extravagant housing, stupid car collection garages, parties to celebrate his Tom Cruiseness and three cheers for Tom Cruise bullshit. :puke2:

No doubt Tom's life is interesting, keeping track of all the parties where he celebrates hisself, or buying and selling his extravagant toys and other luxuries. I'm sure he's busy, busy, busy attaining things and surrounding himself with stuff, then storing his stuff and getting more stuff. He's also isolating himself because he is becoming increasingly paranoid. The huge ego and seeing himself as some sort of God has been dented, so he needs to be surrounded by complete admiration to sustain his concept of self as awesome.

What a narcissist.

Did he start out that way or did Scientology make him into one? I'm sure he had weaknesses and they were exploited until the unique voice that was once Tom Cruise was drowned out in the "I'm so magnificent" narcissist persona.

Is he happy? I'm sure he has all the possible creature comforts, entertainment and pampering he can manage for himself, but wow, what an empty soul - and nothing is going to fill the void that his huge fake persona demands to keep the delusion going. Since he isn't genuine, he can't be genuinely generous or helpful. He must be constantly distrustful and suspicious that others are after him for power or money, so there he goes, hiding in Clearwater, tucked away so he can live out his fantasy life without anyone challenging his awesomeness.

All those toys and money and he can't take it with him and he seems to be going just a bit more looney every time we check up on him.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
While reading your post Sheila, especially the part regarding expensive stuff he accumulates
(proves to be true in regard of his penthouse config and mooving logistic)....

It reminded me this tv shoes " hoarders"

I just cognited there are 2 sort of hoarders:

Those poor with mental illness
Those wealthy with mental illness

I know an elder who has a dementia...each day he goes to the flea market to buy something he doesn't need at all and that is of no use...but it makes him happy and excited for the short time on his way back home..till he put it aside...over the pile.

And old unusable cofee maker or your 10th car...a lamborghini...what's the difference???
The only difference is the wealthy have staff to keep in in a sort of order and also you have money to rent extra space...

The_Fixer

Class Clown
It's a bit of a conundrum, isn't it, the way groups like the cult of Scientology feed a person's imagination and ego to such an extent that they believe they really are these imaginary characters. Then they're fed all this hero worship and put on pedestals and begin believing they actually are the imaginary characters, and the characters are built up bigger and bigger until the person often entirely loses track of who he is. Not just the humble beginnings, but the things in life that actually matter, like love, trust, compassion, decency, family, and treating people well. Instead, this overblown ego treats others worse and worse, like slaves. Like Tom treated his cook and others, having Sea Org members work like slaves on his extravagant housing, stupid car collection garages, parties to celebrate his Tom Cruiseness and three cheers for Tom Cruise bullshit. :puke2:

No doubt Tom's life is interesting, keeping track of all the parties where he celebrates hisself, or buying and selling his extravagant toys and other luxuries. I'm sure he's busy, busy, busy attaining things and surrounding himself with stuff, then storing his stuff and getting more stuff. He's also isolating himself because he is becoming increasingly paranoid. The huge ego and seeing himself as some sort of God has been dented, so he needs to be surrounded by complete admiration to sustain his concept of self as awesome.

What a narcissist.

Did he start out that way or did Scientology make him into one? I'm sure he had weaknesses and they were exploited until the unique voice that was once Tom Cruise was drowned out in the "I'm so magnificent" narcissist persona.

Is he happy? I'm sure he has all the possible creature comforts, entertainment and pampering he can manage for himself, but wow, what an empty soul - and nothing is going to fill the void that his huge fake persona demands to keep the delusion going. Since he isn't genuine, he can't be genuinely generous or helpful. He must be constantly distrustful and suspicious that others are after him for power or money, so there he goes, hiding in Clearwater, tucked away so he can live out his fantasy life without anyone challenging his awesomeness.

All those toys and money and he can't take it with him and he seems to be going just a bit more looney every time we check up on him.
Interestingly though Sheila, his various co stars seem to speak highly of him during his movie promotions.

Of course it could all be PR stuff, but some of the things these people say seems to be genuine, so I'm guessing he does probably treat his co stars fairly well. That and maybe he does pull his head in when working. We do know how he treats those he considers to be beneath his ranking though.

Maybe it is some sort of a camaraderie thing where his narcissism is put away for a time. I'm also guessing he may feel that only other actors (the higher up kind) could understand him and his little world and he allows himself to let his guard down with them?

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Interestingly though Sheila, his various co stars seem to speak highly of him during his movie promotions.

Of course it could all be PR stuff, but some of the things these people say seems to be genuine, so I'm guessing he does probably treat his co stars fairly well. That and maybe he does pull his head in when working. We do know how he treats those he considers to be beneath his ranking though.

Maybe it is some sort of a camaraderie thing where his narcissism is put away for a time. I'm also guessing he may feel that only other actors (the higher up kind) could understand him and his little world and he allows himself to let his guard down with them?
IMO, there is a difference between narcissism and egotism. (Although wikipedia articles seem to equate these two items.)

People heavily influenced by a narcissist (corporate culture) might act like a narcissist while connected to the real narcissist (root cause) but they are not truly a narcissist.

It's possible for a person that's connected to the narcissist to correct their behavior if they leave that corporate culture.
But a true narcissist will never change away from that.

That's my 2 cents opinion on this. Feel free to disagree. :)

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
IMO, there is a difference between narcissism and egotism. (Although wikipedia articles seem to equate these two items.)

People heavily influenced by a narcissist (corporate culture) might act like a narcissist while connected to the real narcissist (root cause) but they are not truly a narcissist.

It's possible for a person that's connected to the narcissist to correct their behavior if they leave that corporate culture.
But a true narcissist will never change away from that.

That's my 2 cents opinion on this. Feel free to disagree. :)

Yes ... I agree.

Some people remain arrogant and almost comically full of themselves long after they have left the cult that encouraged those traits ... they seem to feel that the world revolves around them (or that it should do, lol) and can be very quick to revert to mean-spirited intolerance.

I doubt we will ever know the real Tom Cruise but one thing I do know is that life is far too short to remain involved with such people ... Nicole, Penelope Cruz and Katie certainly seem to have made that decision and all bloomed once they flicked him and all cult influence out of their lives, as so many of us did.

I feel very sad for James Packer who is no longer the person he once was. Some recent footage of him shocked me ... he is huge and zombie like and clearly on some very heavy medication for his depression, he could hardly walk. He was raised by an overly dominant father whose motto seems to have been 'do as I do and say or GTFO'.

One thing James did do right was to not allow Tom Cruise and the cofs take over where his Father left off (dominate him) and even though it's clear that he's still not doing well mentally the very last thing he needs is that mob of money grabbing, cultic vultures descending on him.

:waiting2:

The_Fixer

Class Clown
In a moment of sympathy (weak mindedness?), I think Tom Cruise the man is long gone too.

The cult has turned him into a robot zombie and who he was has left the building. In some ways I do feel sorry for him over that.

But having heard how he treats people not part of what he does, well, he is really just a twat.

Looks like that sympathy faded fast....

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
In a moment of sympathy (weak mindedness?), I think Tom Cruise the man is long gone too.

The cult has turned him into a robot zombie and who he was has left the building. In some ways I do feel sorry for him over that.

But having heard how he treats people not part of what he does, well, he is really just a twat.

Looks like that sympathy faded fast....
They turned him from Tom Cruise to Tom Curse.

phenomanon

Canyon
Shit. I dunno how I keep getting caught in the wrong place. What I was trying to say is that good dental work and plastic surgery had more to do with his success than scientology did.