What's new

Positive Things - It Helps

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
Another quote....

“Never be limited by other people’s limited imaginations.” Quote from Dr. Mae Jemison

I love dreaming for myself and not being told what my dreams should be .... of course I may never ride a unicorn but I can still dream it!

:p

Irayam

Patron with Honors
I know everyone has different things that keep them "positive" moving "forward" or however you think of it.
Some may call it sappy, not real, la-la land stuff - but it helps me. We all have challenges from paying the bills, to cleaning the house, leaving the past behind, etc. From a journal, to hiking, to __________. What helps one may help others -

Today this quote landed for me... "The way to right wrongs is to turn the light of truth upon them." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett

What keeps you moving forward? What makes you feel positive? If no one is interested I will let this die.. but if you want to share you never know who else is needing a boost today.

:)
Listen to my favorite music
Contemplate the beauty of this world
Trying to capture the beauty of this world trough photography
Taking a walk in the nature

These are things that make me happy!

Irayam

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
Success is the best revenge for anything. - Ed Sheeran

The sciobots can not acknowledge that anyone that leaves is stronger, smarter, better, more successful than they were in. They can not understand how that happens... they will figure it out sooner or later.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Success is the best revenge for anything. - Ed Sheeran

The sciobots can not acknowledge that anyone that leaves is stronger, smarter, better, more successful than they were in. They can not understand how that happens... they will figure it out sooner or later.

As I look back on those old times oh so long ago
I'm glad I left when I once did to return to what I know

My college re-accepted me to continue my degree
I thanked the Dean for what she said, it meant so much to me

I did not tell them what I planned and I would just then blow
I returned once more for one last time to tell the org EO

But there were four staffers there and not just that EO
They were puzzled then and asked me why I had decided I would go

I could not pay for auditing and that was what I said
I knew this truth would ring within each of those staffers' head

The staff I knew were real good friends but I had to say goodbye
I could see that they were stuck on staff and had to just comply

My future was much better now without the poverty
I could make my choices better now and I could just be me

However I still thought one day I'd be back for auditing
I put this off for many years, so much was happening

The years rolled by and there would come the worldwide internet
So I ditched my notions of The Bridge as promises not met

Some indies now still love the tech with nothing else to do
These pseudo-science followers may never see what's true

There are some crumbs in that tech that some may find right-on
But don't get trapped in this mindset when you should just move on

:D

Last edited:

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
Sometimes it just helps to vent...

d240b3c0348901378e8d005056a9545d

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
In the 80's I had an idea of internal, identically sized and weighted counter-rotational discs that would spin via magnets at hyper-sonic speeds in an aircraft and they would cancel out each others gravitational bonds with the Earth or any other planet for propulsion and it turns out that Tesla not only had that same idea but put it into his experiments with astounding success beyond anyone's wildest dreams. I knew then that it was my best idea ever and tried to get others interested but w/o internet no one had any interest in it, just there's Dag with his crazy Scientology inspired ideas again.

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
"All things must pass." -- Tao Te Ching

"Be here now." -- Baba Ram Dass*

"Do not do to others what you would not have them do to you." -- The Golden Rule (one version).

*It's also okay to be someplace else occasionally.

RogerB

Crusader
In the 80's I had an idea of internal, identically sized and weighted counter-rotational discs that would spin via magnets at hyper-sonic speeds in an aircraft and they would cancel out each others gravitational bonds with the Earth or any other planet for propulsion and it turns out that Tesla not only had that same idea but put it into his experiments with astounding success beyond anyone's wildest dreams. I knew then that it was my best idea ever and tried to get others interested but w/o internet no one had any interest in it, just there's Dag with his crazy Scientology inspired ideas again.
So, Dag, is this you speaking this above or are you quoting another?

What is said above is tremendously important.

R

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
So, Dag, is this you speaking this above or are you quoting another?

What is said above is tremendously important.

R
It's me. I had seen 3 UFO's back in 1975 which were pointed out to me by my girlfriend when we were at a drive in movie theater. The whole parking lot went nuts, people jumping onto their car roofs, waving, people honking their horns, flashing their high beams, pure pandemonium. Only made section E of the local Sunday paper!? So after that I spent a lot of time contemplating how they could have made the incredible maneuvers they made and a flash of inspiration, just like most noteworthy inspirations, came to me. I merely received the inspiration and hadn't consciously come up with anything at all, it just hit me right between the eyes. Then I started to see counter-rotational disks running just inside the outer perimeter of the craft, spinning contrary to one another at such velocities that gravity could no longer get a fix on the mass of the craft, at which point it could do things nothing else could ever do. Consciously I drew from the gyroscope I had as a child, thinking "imagine two gyroscopes built into one, only with counter-rotational mechanisms that when combined would defy gravity and develop a centrifugal force that could be harnessed to direct the vehicle through the selective opening on ports on the outside of the craft that would jet the internal pressures into directional propulsion."

Last edited:

RogerB

Crusader
It's me. I had seen 3 UFO's back in 1975 which were pointed out to me by my girlfriend when we were at a drive in movie theater. The whole parking lot went nuts, people jumping onto their car roofs, waving, people honking their horns, flashing their high beams, pure pandemonium. Only made section E of the local Sunday paper!? So after that I spent a lot of time contemplating how they could have made the incredible maneuvers they made and a flash of inspiration, just like most noteworthy inspirations, came to me. I merely received the inspiration and hadn't consciously came up with anything at all, it just hit me right between the eyes. Then I started to see counter-rotational disks running just inside the outer perimeter of the craft, spinning contrary to one another at such velocities that gravity could no longer get a fix on the mass of the craft, at which point it could do things nothing else could ever do.
Oh, boy! That is an insight! I am wondering whether you received a telepathically projected image/concept or whether you "reached to perceive" that.

Jon Raffanello (earlier on ESMB known as "the Magic Thetan" but now deceased) told me he was in touch with guys dealing with exactly what was revealed in that video . . . Beings who with and by their "thought" or spiritual intent would/could direct their "space" craft that was capable of anti-gravity. As Jon put it: "The crew of the ship were spiritually at-one-with the MEST of the vessel, and by thought could manipulate it.

Jon was an old SHSBC grad from UK in the days when Hubbs was there . . . but got bounced out of the cult by the "powers" around 1981 as being too woo woo and "way out."

When he told be about the space ship gig, we were dealing with each other in LA about 1982.

This whole issue of the spiritual-MEST interface is something I am researching. We should chat on Zoom.

Rog

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Oh, boy! That is an insight! I am wondering whether you received a telepathically projected image/concept or whether you "reached to perceive" that.

Jon Raffanello (earlier on ESMB known as "the Magic Thetan" but now deceased) told me he was in touch with guys dealing with exactly what was revealed in that video . . . Beings who with and by their "thought" or spiritual intent would/could direct their "space" craft that was capable of anti-gravity. As Jon put it: "The crew of the ship were spiritually at-one-with the MEST of the vessel, and by thought could manipulate it.

Jon was an old SHSBC grad from UK in the days when Hubbs was there . . . but got bounced out of the cult by the "powers" around 1981 as being too woo woo and "way out."

When he told be about the space ship gig, we were dealing with each other in LA about 1982.

This whole issue of the spiritual-MEST interface is something I am researching. We should chat on Zoom.

Rog
Cool! I'll DuckDuck Go Zoom to get an account and figure it out.
Yes, then the combined effect of the counter-rotational discs would create its own gravity and when it was seen to perform stupendous feats to us from our perspective, those in the craft didn't experience having moved at all within the reality of the central space of the craft. Perhaps this universe functions through counter-rotational cosmos's that are undetectable from our locked down in Earth's orbit perspective!!!

Last edited:

RogerB

Crusader
Dag,

Email invitation to become a contact on Zoom sent. It is telling me you are not registered . . . but I suspect as soon as you install Zoom, you'll likely collide with the invite.

I handle all the guys on my Forum via Zoom when I give case advices or sessions . . . it is superior to Skype.

If your system does not show the invitation when you install Zoom, let me know and I'll resend the invitation.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Dag,

Email invitation to become a contact on Zoom sent. It is telling me you are not registered . . . but I suspect as soon as you install Zoom, you'll likely collide with the invite.

I handle all the guys on my Forum via Zoom when I give case advices or sessions . . . it is superior to Skype.

If your system does not show the invitation when you install Zoom, let me know and I'll resend the invitation.
Rog, I got your invite and downloaded the program but haven't got it to install properly so far, might have to disable my anti-virus but as I got company I can't give it my focus till my company leaves later today.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Rog, I got your invite and downloaded the program but haven't got it to install properly so far, might have to disable my anti-virus but as I got company I can't give it my focus till my company leaves later today.
I think I solved the problem, my anti virus and add blocker kept getting in the way, but that's solved and when I rebooted my computer the app installed. So I might be good to go now.