What's new

Svetlana Semiachkina needs $1800 to join the Scientology Sea Org

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Svetlana Semiachkina needs $1800 to join the Scientology Sea Org.

HT - Intergalactic Walrus on Tony Ortega's blog: https://tonyortega.org/2019/03/11/n...ice-dept-after-snow-white/#comment-4373617253

https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-help-me-to-join-sea-org

0pSN9X5.png

9mbDliI.png

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

PLEASE HELP ME TO JOIN SEA ORG BEFORE LRH’S BIRTHDAY
I’m joining sea org at Flag and will be contributing to maintaining ethics and Scientology technology on a planet. I’m highly trained in Scientology admin and tech, Grade IV and Cause Resurgence completion, and was delivering services in the field for some time. Now it’s time for me to start contributing on greater scale, so I signed the contract with SO! In order for me to start I need to complete one last cycle - a medical exam that costs $1800. Please help me to start in SO - click this link and donate as much as you can. Every amount is highly appreciated. We just need to create the flow. LRH’s birthday is coming and I want to give this gift to him now.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

***************************************************************************************************

dltmNwh.png

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

PLEASE HELP ME TO JOIN SEA ORG BEFORE LRH’S BIRTHDAY
I’m joining sea org at Flag and will be contributing to maintaining ethics and Scientology technology on a planet. I’m highly trained in Scientology admin and tech, Grade IV and Cause Resurgence completion, and was delivering services in the field for some time. Now it’s time for me to start contributing on greater scale, so I signed the contract with SO! In order for me to start I need to complete one last cycle - a medical exam that costs $1800. Please help me to start in SO - click this link and donate as much as you can. Every amount is highly appreciated. We just need to create the flow. LRH’s birthday is coming and I want to give this gift to him now.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
"Medical Exam?"

That's a new one.

I guess she's not a teenager...or twenty something....

Is the Cult hedging its bets with Doctors now?

CommunicatorIC

"Medical Exam?"

That's a new one.

I guess she's not a teenager...or twenty something....

Is the Cult hedging its bets with Doctors now?

It might be the medical exam required for an immigrant visa / Lawful Permanent Resident status (i.e., a "Greencard").

/

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Each time I read these people going in the SO to take responsibities and save the planet with KSW...

My mind is dtaen back 35 years ago...and I feel so depressed for those beautiful devotef people...I see them in the rpf, i see them on baby watch, i see them as an elderly, discarded, offloaded as a liabity...an unvaluable thing consuming time, care and attention , an out-ethics degraded meat body...

Why do I still read that???

:eek::oops:

phenomanon

Canyon
Each time I read these people going in the SO to take responsibities and save the planet with KSW...

My mind is dtaen back 35 years ago...and I feel so depressed for those beautiful devotef people...I see them in the rpf, i see them on baby watch, i see them as an elderly, discarded, offloaded as a liabity...an unvaluable thing consuming time, care and attention , an out-ethics degraded meat body...

Why do I still read that???

:eek::oops:
Yes. My mind drifts back and I wonder how anything that seemed so good could become so rotten.

CommunicatorIC

On Monday, 3/11/19, Intergalactic Walrus on Tony Ortega's blog noted that Svetlana Semiachkina had created a Go Fund Me campaign to raise the $1800 she needed for a medical examination to join the Scientology Sea Org. (My guess was that the medical examination was the one required to obtain lawful permanent resident status, a "green card," in the U.S.) I noted that she had tweeted about it in both Russian and English.

The campaign is now complete and is no longer active. She raised $30 of the $1800 she needed.

UzLPn10.png

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

MORE REASONS WHY IT IS ALL WRONG A HIGHLY TRAINED
AND AUDITED SCIENTOLOGY OP (OPERATING PANHANDLER)
IS TRYING TO BEG $1,800 FROM STRANGERS; BECAUSE. . .
-- The COS has billions of dollars and the beggar has just agreed to work for slave wages​
for a billion years, so where's the problem in coming up with a mere $1,800?​
-- The COS could simply pay the $1,800 if they believed that the "elite" auditor was worth​
anything at all; and the avaricious cult could make that much profit back on the very first day
of the 1B years when the person delivered just 6 hours of auditing invoiced @$300 per hour.​
-- Even if he COS refused to acquire a billion years of servitude for only $1,800---​
they could have advanced/loaned that money to the new SO member. And it could​
have easily been paid back by automatic payroll deduction in the first 5 years of​
their billion year employment (@ $7.50 per week deducted x 60 months)​

However, the COS is unwilling to risk even $ 7.50 of its multi-billion dollar treasure chest because Scientology does not believe in, value or even trust in its own OTs. They are that avaricious and paranoid. They are terrified that the new recruit will "blow" and stiff them on the $1,800 (even though they can then add that to the blown staff members "Freeloader Bill"). Because they are terrified that the blown "DB" will stiff them on Freeloader Bill too.

The cult is 100% unwilling to commit anything to this individual. Yet they demand that the individual commit 100% of everything they have for the next billion years to the cult.

So, why is the cult so heartlessly greedy to a person who has generously given them everything?

EXPLANATION: When you're driving in a bad neighborhood and get brutally carjacked---and robbed of your car, watch, cash, charge cards, jewelry, phone and all other worldly possessions--the sociopath doesn't think of asking you if you need a single quarter back (of your own money) to make a phone call to get a ride home. Mostly because they are so focused on running the "freeloader bill" portion of the strong armed robbery, repeatedly TR-3ing the question of what your bank card passcode is.

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Yes. My mind drifts back and I wonder how anything that seemed so good could become so rotten.
We didn't see the rottenness, because we so desperately wanted it to be true, that there was a way to make the world better, to create paradise on Earth, and that we could participate in making it happen.

Scientology was like a revolutionary movement. And, like most such movements, attracted idealists and psychopaths. And the psychopaths generally gain control.

In our case, a psychopath started it.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
The campaign is now complete and is no longer active. She raised $30 of the $1800 she needed.
MORE REASONS WHY IT IS ALL WRONG A HIGHLY TRAINED
AND AUDITED SCIENTOLOGY OP (OPERATING PANHANDLER)
IS TRYING TO BEG $1,800 FROM STRANGERS; BECAUSE...
<snip>
My god, that's so hilarious . . . but so true. :hysterical:

Perhaps, she was asked to close it because of embarrassment and out-PR.

Imagine with 18 million Scios worldwide and just one stepped up with a triple "Hamilton."

I would have given her the whole $1800 as a kind gesture . . . NOT to go.
Stay in Russia and buy a new LG refrigerator and 65-inch Sony flat screen
for your home with the money.

HelluvaHoax!

My god, that's so hilarious . . . but so true. :hysterical:

Perhaps, she was asked to close it because of embarrassment and out-PR.

Imagine with 18 million Scios worldwide and just one stepped up with a triple "Hamilton."

I would have given her the whole $1800 as a kind gesture . . . NOT to go.
Stay in Russia and buy a new LG refrigerator and 65-inch Sony flat screen
for your home with the money.
LOL

QUESTION: What is the difference between an OT and a panhandler?
ANSWER: Out-Exchange. The panhandler exchanges by gratefully accepting your donation and remaining seated on the sidewalk---instead of stalking/terrorizing you at your job/home to demand you save the planet by giving them more money.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
@phenomanon

..because it were all lies from the beginning to the end..from A to Z
and because good people can't figure out that people around you, who knows the real thing (no clear, OT madness, C\S, SO recruiters, SO missions, Flag trainees etc etc etc...) will all lie to you..till you are yourself drawn into the bubble and begin to lie to others....the lies are small at first, and then it became like a monster lie... the trees hide the forest.

''flag is fantastic''
''OT level are just WOW'"
'I did the RPF and I am back rehabilitated as an ethical thetan''
''Sea Org is the most beautiful adventure and the most ethicl people on the planet''
''In the sea org you attention is not on 1st dynamic, everything for room and board are looked after properly.
''false purpose rundown is fantastic''

etc,etc, etc...

Speaking of the SO and public..why is that the she only collected 30$ ?

Very simple answer ... There are 2 categories of people in Scientology

1) public who are the one who get the services, the care and are pampered
2) the slaves (who are the staff and SO members...they are the one who provide services)

The first category don't hold the slaves in great admiration ..they usually don't give a shit and they think to themselve that if those people are stupid enough to dedicate their life to Scientology according to such disgusting conditions: it's their responsibility and they won't pay for it.
The reality is that public often hold SO members and staff in disregard.

At least, it was like this when I was in...don't know if it has changed..but I doubt!

AS a matter of fact, the most selfish and egoistic people I've seen in my life were some Scientology public on OT levels...disgusting behaviors toward people who devoted their life to deliver them what they want...the higher their ''case'' level, the bigger egoself..

Last edited:

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
On Monday, 3/11/19, Intergalactic Walrus on Tony Ortega's blog noted that Svetlana Semiachkina had created a Go Fund Me campaign to raise the $1800 she needed for a medical examination to join the Scientology Sea Org. (My guess was that the medical examination was the one required to obtain lawful permanent resident status, a "green card," in the U.S.) I noted that she had tweeted about it in both Russian and English.

UzLPn10.png
Looks like the SO at Flag needs to start a GoFundMe page for a new iron. Those uniforms look awful. At least in the old days, they could be proud of looking like they were in the navy, and have fancy-sounding ranks like Lieutenant. Now they just look like Burger King employees.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Aren't those ideal morgue staff uniforms ????

Yes it looks awfull
It looks like the wrong sizes , like if those were for other people.....and it doesn't look properly maintained..I'd be surprised those people have 3-4 sets of uniforms to allow proper care and time (assuming they have soap, a washing machine, + an iron, where they live)

Don't forget those are only ''considertaions'' on the lower 1st dynamic..till they is no report for bad smelling this is a non-issue. :oops:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Looks like the SO at Flag needs to start a GoFundMe page for a new iron. Those uniforms look awful. At least in the old days, they could be proud of looking like they were in the navy, and have fancy-sounding ranks like Lieutenant.
Now they just look like Burger King employees.
LOL LOL LOL

Damn, the people saving mankind look worse than hucksters hawking junk food!

Maybe the total freedom cult can also follow Burger King's other successful actions. Like their slogan.

Burger King already trademarked "HAVE IT YOUR WAY".

In fact, after 40 years, they scrapped that old slogan, replacing it with: "BE YOUR WAY"

I guess all that leaves Scientologists with is "DO YOUR WAY".

Last edited:

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Looks like the SO at Flag needs to start a GoFundMe page for a new iron. Those uniforms look awful. At least in the old days, they could be proud of looking like they were in the navy, and have fancy-sounding ranks like Lieutenant. Now they just look like Burger King employees.
Looks like they slept in them, and they probably did.