What's new

Lermanet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Been reading things and concerned about current discussions about Lermanet and aspects thereto.

Thought it needed a presence here. I am sure those that may know more will expound.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
For those who may not know, it’s been credibly confirmed that Ginger Sugerman is doing A -E in the desperate hope that Scientology will allow a close Scientologist family member re-connect with her. My understanding is that she has turned control and/or ownership of Lermanet to Scientology.
Sorry to be the bearer of this news. I dearly wish that I’m in error. This is Scientology. This is what they do.

I would respectfully ask that, given all that Ginger has been put through, she deserves empathy and compassion, two very un-Scientological emotions.

There is a villain here; Scientology
There is a victim of Scientology here; Ginger.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
For those who may not know, it’s been credibly confirmed that Ginger Superman is doing A -E in the desperate hope that she’ll be allowed to reconnect with a close Scientologist family member. My understanding is that she has turned control and/or ownership of Lermanet to Scientology.
Sorry to be the bearer of this news. This is Scientology. This is what they do, and have done for 70 years.w

I would only ask that, given all that Ginger has been put through, she deserves our empathy and compassion, two very un-Scientological emotions.
Hopefully some people copied all the postings on the site before this happened.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Lermanet dot com currently showing empty file directory. Archive.org should have historical views.
Thanks. Yes, the 'Wayback Machine' has it all by the looks of it. Phew!

Hnj9AAl.jpg

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
For those who may not know, it’s been credibly confirmed that Ginger Sugerman is doing A -E in the desperate hope that Scientology will allow a close Scientologist family member re-connect with her. My understanding is that she has turned control and/or ownership of Lermanet to Scientology.
Sorry to be the bearer of this news. I dearly wish that I’m in error. This is Scientology. This is what they do.

I would respectfully ask that, given all that Ginger has been put through, she deserves empathy and compassion, two very un-Scientological emotions.

:omg:

That's some really wild news. Geez!

I've just checked and she unfriended me on Facebook. That's at least decent of her, I guess, since I don't want the cult harassing my friends and family.

Ginger has had a lifetime of tragedy and IMO, has PTSD. I hope things work out for her, but I'm sorry that Lermanet is no longer available. Hopefully the site was mirrored. There was a lot of good info in there, even if there were a lot of wild conspiracy theories, too.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
David Miscavige will probably make a grand announcement about it at the next event like he did with the taking over of the Cult Awareness Network.

JustSheila

Crusader
David Miscavige will probably make a grand announcement about it at the next event like he did with the taking over of the Cult Awareness Network.
:angry:

She might have sold the site to the Church of Scientology. Ginger has not been in a good way physically or otherwise and is not very stable. DM doing this is sickening. :puke2: Like Narconon, it's taking advantage of those in society who have the hardest time fending for themselves.

Sad to see how low the cult will stoop. There is no bottom too low for Scientology.

tesseract

Patron with Horrors
Well, fuck. So very sad. :cry: :rose:
:lousyputer:

Lermanet, then Tony, then ESMB, then Mike, in that order, were the first things I've looked at a few years ago when going down the cult watch rabbit hole. I still knew Lermanet from looking up Scientology online almost ten years before that, and finding not much aside from OCMB and Lermanet. Even later, other than using Google, I mostly just followed the links, lol.
Some of the things Arnie posted about the e-meter, although questionable, are so very fascinating. And something undoubtedly very true that he posted about hypnosis, created one of my very first strong "Aha"-moments of "Wow - how very fascinating is all this (and how smart are these guys)!!!" in regards to cult watch.
:heartbreak:

freethinker

Sponsor

I disagree, once you know what Scientology is really all about, to return for any reason, you are no longer a victim but a participant. People with knowledge have choices.

There are a lot of other exes who didn't kow tow to Scientology pressure after leaving who gave up family members in the process as well as, for those who were in most of their live. Most everyone they knew were lost to them so I can't have sympathy for one who knows and returns anyway.

The one who made the mistake was Arnie but there is no going back now.

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish

Did her A - E begin recently or was it happening at the time of Arnie's demise? In other words was she trying to make nice with Scientology on their terms and did Arnie catch wind of it?
Knowing the answer to this might answer some unsolved concerns and suspicions that some have had since Arnie took his life after maiming Ginger, as terrible as it was anyway one might have wondered what hand Scientology had in leading up to this tragedy.

Last edited:

freethinker

Sponsor
Did her A - E begin recently or was it happening at the time of Arnie's demise? In other words was she trying to make nice with Scientology on their terms and did Arnie catch wind of it?
Knowing the answer to this might answer some unsolved concerns and suspicions that some have had since Arnie took his life after maiming Ginger, as terrible as it was anyway one might have wondered what hand Scientology had in leading up to this tragedy.
Fair question. Why would she want to return to Scientology? The only time people re-connect with family or friends that are in is when they resolve the issues with the one they want to reconnect with.

That means the one still in either learned that Scientology is fake and want out or the in member wants them to make up the damage done and re-join.

A second time around Scientologist is usually worse than a first time because they know what they are going back to.

JustSheila

Crusader
No, DagwoodGum. :no: Please, let's not go there.

Ginger and Arnie kept to themselves. They were only married a few years and thought they were in love but apparently had their troubles. Ginger already described that they argued over money. They both had PTSD. They both had problems. Arnie showed signs of paranoia long before the incident.

Just let it go, please, and let's not stir up all the ugliness of the attempted murder/suicide all over again. :begging: I saw the apartment. Everything was exactly the way Ginger described.

A sad story just became much, much sadder. :sad:

Ginger ... she can be erratic and unpredictable sometimes. That's all I'm going to say on that. I hope she finds some sort of peace in her life.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
No, DagwoodGum. :no: Please, let's not go there.

Ginger and Arnie kept to themselves. They were only married a few years and thought they were in love but apparently had their troubles. Ginger already described that they argued over money. They both had PTSD. They both had problems. Arnie showed signs of paranoia long before the incident.

Just let it go, please, and let's not stir up all the ugliness of the attempted murder/suicide all over again. :begging: I saw the apartment. Everything was exactly the way Ginger described.

A sad story just became much, much sadder. :sad:

Ginger ... she can be erratic and unpredictable sometimes. That's all I'm going to say on that. I hope she finds some sort of peace in her life.
Nope, you've layered all that on yourself, as no doubt others will have once they read that their MU has been verified.
Arnie poured his whole life into Lermanet.com and it's just horrible that it would find it's way into Miscaviges hands.
Don't fall back into your loop of trying to control the communications of others, just use ignore like I do.
I only asked when did her A - E begin?
Whether anyone has the **** to say so, it's a pretty important detail.
I never brought up any of the gory details, you just did.

Status
Not open for further replies.