What's new

Seen in grocery store checkout line today

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I just went to Amazon headquarters stormed right into Jeff Bezos office, demanding that he remove all Scientology books by Ron Hubbard from inventory. Because Hubbard's books offend me with religious hatred.

Because Hubbard claimed that Mohammad was a pedophile, that there was no man on the cross (Jesus) and that Buddha only made it to "Clear".

Bezos apologized and said Amazon will never sell Hubbard's religious bigotry again.

As I left the Amazon parking lot I smiled to myself, knowing that when Scientologists hear about my 4th dynamic win, they will realize it is pointless to try to sell Scientology books, after which they will just shut down their orgs and go to work in normal jobs.

So, this is the end of Scientology! Pretty cool, right?

(Helluvahoax turns to gigantic wall photo of Hubbard, crisply salutes and barks: "DONE SIR!")

Teanntás

Silver Meritorious Patron
Which one? Some many former execs have spoken up. Or has Pat Broeker finally decided to tell all?
Scientology revered founder has been unmasked as an FBI informant — and a double agent for the Russians! That’s the bombshell revelation contained in FBI documents obtained exclusively by RadarOnline.com that expose the cult’s leader, L. Ron Hubbard, as an underhanded KGB spy!
The trove of newly released files is packed with explosive details about the celebrity-studded church and its traitorous kingpin.

One document reports Hubbard allegedly adopted the dreaded Soviet terror tactics of brainwashing, drugging and hypnotism to control his followers.
“No matter how historic these incidents are, Scientologists view Hubbard as a god and leader who can do no wrong,” a source said.

https://radaronline.com/videos/scientologist-founder-l-ron-hubbard-fbi-informant/

HelluvaHoax!

Saw this one a couple days ago....

View attachment 14382

That has to be a "click-bait" (or "buy-bait") headline to sell some tabloids. That never happened. LOL

But, it reminded me that Tom Cruise still has not been able to "make it go right" to find a new and IDEAL 2D.

I am hoping that his auditor and case supervisor are reading this because I am going to suggest:

1. Be sure to use a fully charged e-meter.
2. Turn the sensitivity knob up to "11".​
3. Get in com with Tom about how it's going on his second dynamic. After he asserts with manic VVVGIS that "everything is fantastic, totally fantastic!!!!!!" DO NOT indicate his floating TA, per earlier instructions in his folder by stating trimphantly: "YOUR TONE ARM IS FLOATING MR. CRUISE!!!"​
4. Despite his wild cackling line charging, treat what he said like a "comment" (not an "origination") and then calmly say: "I'll repeat the auditing command, How is it going on your second dynamic?"​
5. Run this command until the social valences and crazed win circuitry flattens or blows. When he becomes enraged that you dare ask him about his 2nd dynamic, continue the process. The TA is moving do nothing.​
6. Finally, if run sufficiently without Q&A, Tom will break down and appear at the tone level of "Grief". Then he will stop telling you that he is "in power on the 2D" despite three failed marriages and innumerable other catastrophic losses---and the obvious fact that nobody wants to have a 2D with a bossy-crazed-control-freak cult guy.​
7. When Tom realizes that maybe he is doing something wrong that he cannot "pull in a power 2D". At that point indicate to him that: "Yes, Tom, something is wrong with you, you are in a mind-control cult. You should seriously think of blowing".​
8. Let Tom scream or write KR's on you or whatever he wants and then end session, saying to him as he storms out: "Okay Tom, just think about it a bit, try to work it out in your mind somehow". Then give him a complementary free box of clay as a parting gift.​

Leland

Crusader
Saw this last night at the Drug Store.

Didn't she just post a gushing win at the London Org? Thread about that?

Bella-Cruise.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Saw this last night at the Drug Store.

Didn't she just post a gushing win at the London Org? Thread about that?

View attachment 15228

I saw that ENQUIRER story while in a supermarket the other day.

It's the same story as Scientology is promoting that she is having huge wins.

In other words, her "SUCCESS STORY" has the typical "I went thru hell but the way out is the way through and now I am eternally grateful to my Commodore and my COB for giving me total certainty that I am rising above the MEST trap, on this planet, in this sector!!!"

The tabloid cherry picked the "bad stuff" (the key-in before the key-out). Scientologists know this ritualistic mythical story-telling paradigm and recognize it when a fellow OT begins their cosmic adventure narrative. They know they will listen with perfect TR-0 and at the end of the "
incident" they will wildly applaud, no matter what the person said.

Because the being "made it go right" to "go through it" and "rose above" their case and "attained the miraculous gains" of "standard scientology tech" so they now have "total certainty" that the "tech works" and they will never again be the "adverse effect" of the "MEST trap" that has existed for "trillions of years", but now "for the first on the entire wholetrack" the "tech has been discovered" that will give them "total freedom".

Have I mentioned that Scientologist don't actually know how to communicate without a continuous concatenation of creepy cringey cliches? LOL

Last edited: