What's new

Song of Hubbard forever in the Sea

Hubbard’s body does not lie moldering in his grave, he was cremated, and ashes scattered at sea. Again, Scientology says so although building tomblike structures on land. Miscavage seemed to have the conviction that Ron will reincarnate in a same body and spent a fortune in preparing places so Ron can come back and pick up from where he left off. Allow me to dedicate this Shakespearean song of the sea to him.

Full fathom five thy father lies;
Of his bones are coral made;
Those are pearls that were his eyes:
Nothing of him that doth fade,
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange
Sea-nymphs hourly ring his knell:
Ding-dong.
Hark! Now I hear them—Ding-dong, bell.

In ‘The Tempest’, the ‘airy Spirit’ Ariel takes up the call to lead the shipwrecked Ferdinand to safety for his father had drowned. He does this by singing the above song to gain attention and guide Ferdinand by the sound of his voice.

Oh Lord! Was Hubbard ever the saint to sing to and the bony barnacles of his body became blessed? If scientology is claimed to be a religion of the spirit, where does this miraculous reappearance of Ron’s body now or in the future ever fit into the teachings?

Hey Dave! Hate to rain on your parade, compadre, but I bet you ten bucks he is never going to show no matter what you do to lure his moldy molecules back again. Life is in the now, once your time of personal now has passed this outer form has gone forever.

Scientology was started by knaves for the taking of fools. Davey boy, now known as the navy knave, has his own special way of playing the fool. His load of karma will cost him big in the end. (Hubbard's spirit, ranging for revenge, with Ate (the devil) by his side comes hot from hell. Oh! I see it all! Cry Havoc! And let slip the dogs of Scientology!)

The_Fixer

Class Clown
You could bet Miscavige stuffed his room to return in full of nasty things and/or no room for him to fit into, just to make sure Ron aint coming back to knock Davey boy of his perch.

No sir, he's got the reins now and he ain't about to give them up either. Not even to Ronny boy.

You could bet Miscavige stuffed his room to return in full of nasty things and/or no room for him to fit into, just to make sure Ron aint coming back to knock Davey boy of his perch.

No sir, he's got the reins now and he ain't about to give them up either. Not even to Ronny boy.
Dave had to go through the motions of looking sorry before going on to become a billionaire. Yeah, he didn’t waste time in rapidly expanding the base of operations and marking them all with his own scent. Ron was a a gawd-awful businessman who only thought in his way despite the world realities. Still Dave did establish memorials. then upped the ante on money. Personally, I would do more to ger rid of the old Hubbard image. To keep unworkable things Ron established seems ridiculous. I may be wrong, it may be a good cover for other operations

I suppose Dave made political moves insofar as the top brass in the Org is concerned. I don’t know much about him, I was out long before he came in. I can see that like Ron he is only interested in the money but unlike Ron (so far as I know) uses it in offshore ventures. I know of one venture LRH oil, in Cambodia, plus the usual holiday hotels and that sort of stuff. Nothing to do with the treating the mind of course.

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Dave had to go through the motions of looking sorry before going on to become a billionaire. Yeah, he didn’t waste time in rapidly expanding the base of operations and marking them all with his own scent. Ron was a a gawd-awful businessman who only thought in his way despite the world realities. Still Dave did establish memorials. then upped the ante on money. Personally, I would do more to ger rid of the old Hubbard image. To keep unworkable things Ron established seems ridiculous. I may be wrong, it may be a good cover for other operations

I suppose Dave made political moves insofar as the top brass in the Org is concerned. I don’t know much about him, I was out long before he came in. I can see that like Ron he is only interested in the money but unlike Ron (so far as I know) uses it in offshore ventures. I know of one venture LRH oil, in Cambodia, plus the usual holiday hotels and that sort of stuff. Nothing to do with the treating the mind of course.
I think that Miscavige is smart enough to realise that just dumping LRH would be too big a deal, means rewriting just about everything.

Much as we J&D him, he isn't completely stupid. Well, he is, but he isn't too.

I think that Miscavige is smart enough to realise that just dumping LRH would be too big a deal, means rewriting just about everything.

Much as we J&D him, he isn't completely stupid. Well, he is, but he isn't too.
Pardon, but what does J&D mean? Never run across that term before. Junk and dump? Lol, that would be a good one, you must tell me. Stupid, now that’s a term to consider. It seems in this crazy world of today you can make a billion dollars and still be a big shit, or should I say a small one. I don’t know what to call this new breed of person. He calls himself a commodore.

Ah! the commodore who polished up the handle of the big front door! Oh, damn those Gilbert and Sullivan illusions. Help! I’m descending into the dark depths of comic opera.

I am the very model of a modern major general
I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral,
I can tell you about all those things scientological
And all those other things absurd and illogical.

Oh, but horrors! I’m saying army when we should be talking navy. I should be singing The First (Sea) Lord's Song

I polished up that handle so carefully
That now I am the Ruler of the Queen's Navy
(Chorus) He polished up that handle so carefully
That now he is the Ruler of the Queen's, whoops,
we mean scientology’s Navy!

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Pardon, but what does J&D mean? Never run across that term before. Junk and dump? Lol, that would be a good one, you must tell me. Stupid, now that’s a term to consider. It seems in this crazy world of today you can make a billion dollars and still be a big shit, or should I say a small one. I don’t know what to call this new breed of person. He calls himself a commodore.

Ah! the commodore who polished up the handle of the big front door! Oh, damn those Gilbert and Sullivan illusions. Help! I’m descending into the dark depths of comic opera.

I am the very model of a modern major general
I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral,
I can tell you about all those things scientological
And all those other things absurd and illogical.

Oh, but horrors! I’m saying army when we should be talking navy. I should be singing The First (Sea) Lord's Song

I polished up that handle so carefully
That now I am the Ruler of the Queen's Navy
(Chorus) He polished up that handle so carefully
That now he is the Ruler of the Queen's, whoops,
we mean scientology’s Navy!

J&D = Joking and Degrading.

Old scientology acronym.

Joking and degrading? Aw, I hoped for something more mind-blowing. But Scientology always had these strings of feeble terms. A good mental course should teach you to confront all criticism, the more D&D (disgusting and degrading) the better, but that term sounds like a cop out. I suppose the joking would imply keeping a sense of humor about it, true, true. Old scientology acronym? Perhaps from the time when Ron started to get pissed off with being called ‘the old man’, because he realized he had become a fat old man? You stood a chance of being thrown overboard if anyone heard you say it.

To think at the time when the Sea Org began to advertise for young people, I would have given my left testicle to join! I read all the propaganda about it with stars in my eyes but wasn’t even considered a suitable candidate. I wasn’t and neither were a lot of others who became virtual slaves in the clutches of a devolving madman. He was like a spider spinning himself into his huge web of dark deceit.

Ron said, let’s clear the planet! Okay, let’s start by clearing you first or else it’s never going to be more than your word for it. The thing he dreaded most was making changes to himself. He knew he needed to gain what money couldn’t buy, peace within himself. That made him and those serving him a karmic accident waiting to happen.

Hubbard showed physical symptoms of mental illness and he knew it. The psychoanalytic idea was physical symptoms had a psychological cause buried somewhere in the unconscious. Through using a combination of popular approaches, he found some relief, but nullified it all by treating himself with a huge cocktail of narcotics.

Hello Lotus! Yes, it went against the wishes of the fishes under the oceans, and the all the corals joined their emotions. That the remains of a mortal like Ron be buried there was sort of unfair.

(English is a second language I don't master, but I do my very best to improve .Please don't hesitate to correct anything that makes my writing difficult to read.Thank you.)

Don’t worry, you are good. It’s not like anyone ever masters the language. Use it for long enough and the language will master you.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
In this interview Neil Sarfati tells how it was something he did on the Apollo that prompted Hubbard to write the Jokers And Degraders PL. It is around the 15 minute mark.

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
Joking and degrading? Aw, I hoped for something more mind-blowing. But Scientology always had these strings of feeble terms. A good mental course should teach you to confront all criticism, the more D&D (disgusting and degrading) the better, but that term sounds like a cop out. I suppose the joking would imply keeping a sense of humor about it, true, true. Old scientology acronym? Perhaps from the time when Ron started to get pissed off with being called ‘the old man’, because he realized he had become a fat old man? You stood a chance of being thrown overboard if anyone heard you say it.
Here's a link to the "Jokers and Degraders" HCOB, also issued as a Policy Letter. It basically says it's not okay to make fun of anything scn.

http://suppressiveperson.org/1977/02/05/hcob-jokers-and-degraders/

Whatever happened to "If it isn't fun, it's not scientology!"?

Last edited:
Here's a link to the "Jokers and Degraders" HCOB, also issued as a Policy Letter. It basically says it's not okay to make fun of anything scn.

I read what Ron says in his letter about J&D HCO BULLETIN OF 5 FEBRUARY 1977 but cannot believe that anyone in charge of a large organization could have ever written such crap and remained in charge. One could say he’s not all there, but that would be a classic understatement. He is being ‘clear’ - well away from the realities of being human. He is openly fighting a delusional battle with himself that he has already lost.

(Ron) The joker is advertising his symptoms. He is also advertising an area of the org where there is enturbulation and down statistics as well as staff members being victimized.

You see how, typical for a condition of this kind, he goes on to openly describe his own symptoms. He himself is the joker and has degraded himself.

(Ron) Therefore, this is an administrative and technical indicator which cannot be overlooked and should be followed up. Spotted, investigated and handled, this can be the beginning of an upward spiral for an organization… Humor is one thing. Destroyed orgs and human beings are quite something else.

(Hidden message) Stop laughing, fools and lesser beings. You are the problem. not me, for I’m in my ever upward journey to the stars. I am the one who has yet again has spotted, investigated and will handle these cases of irreverent laughing. I have my ways of making you confess to the perverted ways that degrade my image while doing the tasks I have granted you to do. You twisted ingrates could send all my work into a downward spiral. (Never forget I myself have done most of the work.) (Adolf Hitler, Kim il Yung) Ron Hubbard

Oh please, will somebody call an ambulance and take them all away?

I read what Ron says in his letter about J&D HCO BULLETIN OF 5 FEBRUARY 1977 but cannot believe that anyone in charge of a large organization could have ever written such crap and remained in charge. One could say he’s not all there, but that would be a classic understatement. He is being ‘clear’ - well away from the realities of being human. He is openly fighting a delusional battle with himself that he has already lost.

(Ron) The joker is advertising his symptoms. He is also advertising an area of the org where there is enturbulation and down statistics as well as staff members being victimized.

You see how, typical for a condition of this kind, he goes on to openly describe his own symptoms. He himself is the joker and has degraded himself.

(Ron) Therefore, this is an administrative and technical indicator which cannot be overlooked and should be followed up. Spotted, investigated and handled, this can be the beginning of an upward spiral for an organization… Humor is one thing. Destroyed orgs and human beings are quite something else.

(Hidden message) Stop laughing, fools and lesser beings, for I know you are! You are the problem. not me, for I’m in my ever upward journey to the stars. I am the one who has yet again has spotted, investigated and will handle these cases of irreverent laughing. in ways that degrade my image while doing the tasks I have granted you to do. You twisted ingrates could send all my work into a downward spiral. (Never forget I myself have done most of the work.) Adolf Hitler, Kim il Yung Ron Hubbard.

Oh please, will somebody call an ambulance and take them all away?

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
We pretty much ignored what it says in that HCOB when I was in. We continued to joke about scn, especially when bullbaiting. I used to do my best imitation of LRH's voice. Of course we didn't do it if the wrong people were around and we might get busted for it. Humor was often the only thing that made scn bearable.

Donald, you mentioned you did the Comm Course in 1959. How long were you in? When did you leave scn?

We pretty much ignored what it says in that HCOB when I was in. We continued to joke about scn, especially when bullbaiting. I used to do my best imitation of LRH's voice. Of course we didn't do it if the wrong people were around and we might get busted for it. Humor was often the only thing that made scn bearable.

Donald, you mentioned you did the Comm Course in 1959. How long were you in? When did you leave scn?
That’s hard to answer. I was sort of in for about two years and reached release with virtually no auditing! I suspected something was wrong with the whole setup for they didn’t seem to know what to do with me and I didn’t know what to do with them. I had a dramatic IQ change (I checked it out by doing a test other than Scn} and had an extraordinary ability to read minds. It made me feel like a freak, for it scared people and I had nobody to talk to about these things. Any other talent would have been better.

From there I had small experiences over many years. I couldn’t help myself, just started wandering the world, always the drifter, always trying to find answers. I married a girl in Perth, Australia, then went to England for a number of years where I visited Saint Hill, (what a circus! Who can forget the monkey room?) Then went to Canada, then USA. So I saw Scientology in action in a lot of different places and saw many real life events that were to change the world.