What's new

New book of Technical Bulletins by the alleged returned Founder of Scientology L. Ron Hubbard

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Seriously Veda,

His niche market is the '' already enlightened'' FZners and independants; not at all the poor unaware general public
Thus people who will ''fall'' for his scam are already ''choosing'' to still believe in LRH, his scam and any out of jail criminal clown who changed his ID to pretend being the reincarnated LRH....:oops:

I wonder who the hell is supportin\helping him in the FZ ..:cool:

Veda

Sponsor
Seriously Veda,

His niche market is the '' already enlightened'' FZners and independants; not at all the poor unaware general public
Thus people who will ''fall'' for his scam are already ''choosing'' to still believe in LRH, his scam and any out of jail criminal clown who changed his ID to pretend being the reincarnated LRH....:oops:

I believe I referred to a "few people." And that's bad enough. :eek:

As far as I know, this guy was sponsored by an elderly couple in the north west USA who really believed he was Hubbard. How much money did they give him?

A guy like this deserves to be exposed.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
How anyone buys his rambling BS is beyond me.
ANSWER: Certainty. It's the certainty.

TECH TIP: Gurus with certainty are like snake charmers that play a flute and "charm" the snake into "dancing" back and forth. In cults the true-believers euphorically sway to the guru, but not from his flute (words). From his certainty. In snake charming, snakes do not actually HEAR the flute, they are swaying back and forth because the snake charmer is swaying back and forth, mimicking his motion.

ADVANCED ESOTERICA: It doesn't matter what tunes (words) a cult guru states, as long ad he delivers them with certainty. That's all cult devotees are reacting to. They'll believe A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G. [cue tape: Hubbard announces with a broad grin: "...well, I almost got run over by a freight locomotive on Venus the other day". Cult members "knowing" this is really OT instantly laugh and applaud on cue. ]

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
ANSWER: Certainty. It's the certainty.

TECH TIP: Gurus with certainty are like snake charmers that play a flute and "charm" the snake into "dancing" back and forth. In cults the true-believers euphorically sway to the guru, but not from his flute (words). From his certainty. In snake charming, snakes do not actually HEAR the flute, they are swaying back and forth because the snake charmer is swaying back and forth, mimicking his motion.

ADVANCED ESOTERICA: It doesn't matter what tunes (words) a cult guru states, as long ad he delivers them with certainty. That's all cult devotees are reacting to. They'll believe A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G. [cue tape: Hubbard announces with a broad grin: "...well, I almost got run over by a freight locomotive on Venus the other day". Cult members "knowing" this is really OT instantly laugh and applaud on cue. ]

I have to inform you of the facts. After extensive, in depth investigation into the mind of Justin (aka LRH) I can tell you with indisputable logical precision that the man is a third-rate con artist quite incapable of matching the first rate talents of his name sake.

Veda

Sponsor
Seattle area, wouldn't that be Pat Krenik (Elma, WA)?

Zabasearch gives a Justin A. Craig in Seattle:
https://www.zabasearch.com/people/justin+craig/wa/

And a Lafayette R. Hubbard in Port Orchard:
https://www.zabasearch.com/people/lafayette+r+hubbard/port+orchard+wa/11958410

Paul
Were you able to find any mug shots?

His prison inmate do-it-yourself face tattoo was not initially an infinity sign. He changed it by tracing over the original tattoo.

Mmmmm.... what could it have been?

charles-manson-Favim.com-290609.gif

charles_manson_3.jpg

A younger Charles Manson, still under the influence of having done TRs
and attaining, through processing, the state of Theta Clear.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Jeezus! About five minutes of listening to this asshole droning on and on practically sent me to sleep. At least Hubbard would throw in a few relatively interesting non sequiturs now and again to break the monotony.

So he's wearing glasses. I need glasses to read the small print these days, but Hubbard the OTVIII needs 'em?

What happens here is that LRH the 1st, tried to hypnotise us , with his rhetoric mastering , into adopting his lunacy. Apparently, for many, it didn't work or, let's say, only for a limited time span.

But.

LRH the 2nd, is trying to look enlightened and very knowledgeable in order to convice us, but , unfortunately for us, his voice tone is so boring that we fall into hypnotic deep sleep.

:eek:

Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
What happens here is that LRH the 1st, tried to hypnotise us , with his rhetoric mastering , into adopting his lunacy. Apparently, for many, it didn't work or lest's say only for a limited time span.

But.

LRH the 2nd, is trying to look enlightened and very knowledgeable to convice us, but unfortunately for us, his voice tone is so boring that we fall into hypnotic deep sleep.

:eek:
I haven't been following this thread in much detail but I'm just assuming that this character has appeared on the scene and is claiming to be the reincarnation of Hubbard. You've got to hand it to him for having the sheer effrontery to try and pull a stunt like that off. Perhaps he thought 'well, these idiots were stupid enough to believe Hubbard's rantings, so why shouldn't they believe mine'. If he makes any money out of it, good luck to him.

I wonder what Miscavidge makes of it; perhaps he'll arrange to have him disposed of quietly and without sorrow.

phenomanon

Canyon
Seriously Veda,

Pat Krenik.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
For real????

Are they the people Veda refered to???

She's very well known in the fz and are running a course room???

When this story came out I knew instantly this clown was supported in the fz for 2 reasons...
  • His knowledge of lrh bulletins and wanting to fool people via re-writing the tech
  • Noboby in the freakzone even dare to comment...a silent worth thousand words.
Lotus...this time shut your fooking big mouth...too weird..
:D

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
For real????

Are they the people Veda refered to???

She's very well known in the fz and are running a course room???

When this story came out I knew instantly this clown was supported in the fz for 2 reasons...
  • His knowledge of lrh bulletins and wanting to fool people via re-writing the tech
  • Noboby in the freakzone even dare to comment...a silent worth thousand words.
Lotus...this time shut your fooking big mouth...too weird..
Yes. Pat Krenik is 89 years old. Probably was defenseless when descended upon by this ex con who convinced her that he was RON returned.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
How anyone buys his rambling BS is beyond me.
REASON: Same reason the "loyal officers" of the IAS & COS buys Hubbard's rambling BS. Because they are good-standing members of the:

International Association of Somnambulists & Church of Somnambulism
CULT MARKETING TRIVIA: When devising a name for the IAS, Ron substituted the word "Association" because donors were not responding well to the "International Anaten Suckers".

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
All I can say is you'd think after lugging that hideously unattractive body around last time that tubs hubbard would have causatively chosen a slightly less offensive one this time (or at least have the decency to wear a bag on his head).

:carryon:
This time he came back with decent teeth!

One thing at the lifetime!
:cool:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
This is a critical thinking experiment!
You will be next invited to enter a freak zone of crazyness. Be brave as you will be offered " LRH" auditing services. Brothers and sisters..we must resist. Our freedom is, again, for a second time in this lifetime, much endangered, as the beast is still living among the freakzone.

Before you enter this dangerous area, you must remember:

LRH died on the 24th January 1986

Now let's enter LRH flunder 2.0

https://lronhubbardrising.com/#books-module

Please leave your credit cards at home and
May the force to resist being fooled again, be with you!

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
This is a critical thinking experiment!
You will be next invited to enter a freak zone of crazyness. Be brave as you will be offered " LRH" auditing services. Brothers and sisters..we must resist. Our freedom is, again, for a second time in this lifetime, much endangered, as the beast is still living among the freakzone.

Before you enter this dangerous area, you must remember:

Now let's enter LRH flunder 2.0

https://lronhubbardrising.com/#books-module

Please leave your credit cards at home and
May the force to resist being fooled again, be with you!
Ron predicted the end of toilet paper within the next twenty years:
https://lronhubbardrising.com/scientology-today

"Does anyone honestly think that one will be sitting at a typewriter and taking mimeographed copies in another 20 years? Paper will more than likely no longer be in widespread use at that time – even when using the bathroom." - L. Ron Hubbard 2.0

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Toilet paper is a non- productive good in the 21st century..but telex and fax papers are...lol
And yes, certainly ink and paper for mimeography :oops:

Does SRA processes exist in the freak zone????