What's new

Hilarious bugs! Scientology's website quality went down the drain

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
I found this in the "meet a scientologist" part of their site:

6Pstmzm.jpg

riEk6GO.jpg

If I was still at my old post inside, I would at once call internal IT and have them check how long this error was on the website. If its less than 30 days, I would just send an email telling them to fix it asap.

Now, ff the errors have been out there for the public to see for more than 30 days, then I would hold a videoconference. I'd invite the IT dept head behind the team that put this site up, the QC guy who rubber-stamped it and the mission holders of all the missions whose websites feature this bug.
If the bug occurs on all websites across the scn spectrum, then I'd also invte the FSO head.

And then, I would have a field day while crucifying some people. :clapping:

I mean look at the bottom of the second image! They do not intend to give full names of the people in the vids, but you can find that out anyway because of the bug. Which also means their surnames are somwhere in the code, ready to be sourced by anyone with minimum IT skills.

That's a huge sec leak and a PR humiliation.

Its amazing how their quality dropped over the years.I guess they are so understaffed and most of the intelligent people have already left. Its the spiral of stupidity and inefficiency that made me lose all faith in the system, I left thinking its only gonna get worse.

I'm glad to see that my predictions have proven true.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
You'll probably find they're not Scientologists either. Too much hassle to redo the promo when the person speaks out publicly against them.

Paul

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
You'll probably find they're not Scientologists either. Too much hassle to redo the promo when the person speaks out publicly against them.

Paul
See, this is a great example of the huge differences in personality and proof that we are not all grey goo.

I didn't even think about them being scientologists or not. As far as I'm concerned, they could have been hired actors from Chuvashia. What I was concerned with is whether the site is functional, professional and fulfills its intended purpose. Obviously its anything but that.

Which is also a great example why a large complex vertical structure like CoS needs competent people, some of whom must be like you and some must be like me. Obviously they missed on both marks with this website,

Last edited: