What's new

Repair of the “Black” Family?

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

It would appear the NOI ethnic is pervading scientology. Nobody in their right mind would conduct a seminar called “Repair of the White Family.” They would of course be labeled as racist. Why wouldn’t this simply be “Repairing the Family” (no matter what the skin color?) When the NOI gets involved, apparently norms fly out[.......]

Continue reading...

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
How long will it take before the NOI realizes that removal of Miscavige from his COB post and replacing him with one of their own is the greatest good?

As Mike Rinder wrote in this post:

There is ultimately going to be a war for control of these two conflicting organizations — one is going to dominate and control the other.

Scientology wants the inroads into the black community. The NOI wants to take control of a massive real estate empire.

Based on this evidence, it seems the NOI is ahead on points.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
The group whose power comes from the ability to scream in people's faces, will lose to a group which has demonstrated an ability to commit murder and get away with it.

guanoloco

As-Wased
I remember when this first started. I knew some staff and they were ordered to listen to Farrakhan speeches.

None of them were familiar with him, the NOI or their history. They thought this was a good thing. They had no idea of the viper in their midst...a murderous black KKK cult.

It's one of the worst PR disasters the Choich has ever committed.

That means that Miscavige had, at that point, no clue with what he was dealing with.

I think the same for the NOI. They deserve each other. I feel sorry for the adherents but at the same time they are responsible for their own condition.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow
It would appear the NOI ethnic is pervading scientology. Nobody in their right mind would conduct a seminar called “Repair of the White Family.” They would of course be labeled as racist. Why wouldn’t this simply be “Repairing the Family” (no matter what the skin color?)
This is why I couldn't hang on as a member of Ebony Awakening, back in the day. I just couldn't get past the fact that the group was based upon our racial identity, which runs counter to the basics of Scientology theory and doctrine.

I was alright with the group's aims of reaching into a community that the CofS had ignored for so long. At the time, we founding members considered it our personal responsibility to get the tech to our own people. It was a forgotten third dynamic group of which we were a part, so who better than us?

Seemed reasonable, but then the group began to develop its own peculiar cultish flavor. It became more acutely focused on the race thing, rather than keeping its eye on the bigger picture - getting blacks into Scn. A good friend of mine, a Jewish Scientologist who worked as a songwriter for Motown Records - was denied permission to join Ebony Awakening.

This really took me aback. How could they treat a fellow Scientologist so cruelly? Not to mention the fact that my friend could have opened doors for the group that no one else could, but they turned her down flat because she was white.

That was pretty much it for me. My heart just was not in it after that.

Voodoo

The group whose power comes from the ability to scream in people's faces, will lose to a group which has demonstrated an ability to commit murder and get away with it.
Scream in people's faces? Scientologists are too chickenshit to scream at anyone but fellow cult members. Most will run and hide from us declared SPs, and do little more than put on a 'pie face' TR-0 in defiance of wogs.

You're one thousand percent correct. The Sea Org doesn't stand a chance against the NOI.

Voodoo

I remember when this first started. I knew some staff and they were ordered to listen to Farrakhan speeches.

None of them were familiar with him, the NOI or their history. They thought this was a good thing. They had no idea of the viper in their midst...a murderous black KKK cult.

It's one of the worst PR disasters the Choich has ever committed.

That means that Miscavige had, at that point, no clue with what he was dealing with.

I think the same for the NOI. They deserve each other. I feel sorry for the adherents but at the same time they are responsible for their own condition.
I first became aware of the Scn/NOI connection around 2009, when I belonged to a conservative Scn message board. I was astounded at how little my fellow board mates knew about the Nation of Islam. It took a lot of talking on my part to bring the rest of them up to speed.

Knowing what I knew about the NOI from way way way back, I was completely horrified that DM would even allow such an association.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I agree there is no way we could say "repair the White family" ..try it in Africa....

Voodoo

There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

It would appear the NOI ethnic is pervading scientology. Nobody in their right mind would conduct a seminar called “Repair of the White Family.” They would of course be labeled as racist. Why wouldn’t this simply be “Repairing the Family” (no matter what the skin color?) When the NOI gets involved, apparently norms fly out[.......]

Continue reading...
ISN, your reply to Cat W at Mike Rinder's blog was just brilliant. Could not have said it better myself. You perfectly described the left's misuse and intentional redefinition of the word, racism.

Thank you.

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
Scream in people's faces? Scientologists are too chickenshit to scream at anyone but fellow cult members.
Or ashtrays.

Most will run and hide from us declared SPs, and do little more than put on a 'pie face' TR-0 in defiance of wogs.

I'm not really a person that likes trolling. But there is one form of real life scn trolling I would like to do:
Go to LA during xmas time, when the scn are active in one of those public xmas events. I'd rent a santa suit and have someone videotape the whole thing.

I want to have it on tape: Grown-up men and women running away from santa claus.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
ISN, your reply to Cat W at Mike Rinder's blog was just brilliant. Could not have said it better myself. You perfectly described the left's misuse and intentional redefinition of the word, racism.

Thank you.
I would have to concur. ISN's response to Cat W WAS brilliant. :thumbsup:

I'm going to cross-post screenshots of that exchange here for anyone on ESMB that hasn't seen it:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CatW.PNG

response1.PNG
Response2.PNG

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I would have to concur. ISN's response to Cat W WAS brilliant. :thumbsup:

I'm going to cross-post screenshots of that exchange here for anyone on ESMB that hasn't seen it:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 15354

View attachment 15355
View attachment 15356
Racism only happens where lighter skinned people oppress darker skinned people? Because only white people have institutional power?

Tell that to white people in Zimbabwe and South Africa.

Voodoo

Racism only happens where lighter skinned people oppress darker skinned people? Because only white people have institutional power?

Tell that to white people in Zimbabwe and South Africa.
I've known black people who were overtly racist.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I've known black people who were overtly racist.
To me, "racism" involves both a dislike for, and desire to harm, somebody purely because of the person's race. As such, there are both white and black racists.

Some might say that only white can be racist, because it requires institutional power. I respond, just about anybody may find himself having the power to harm or disadvantage someone else, at some time or other.

guanoloco

As-Wased
As to institutional power what that equates to in a hard science would be a closed system. A system that is uninfluencable and self contained.

As in:

In nonrelativistic classical mechanics, a closed system is a physical system that doesn't exchange any matter with its surroundings, and isn't subject to any net force whose source is external to the system. A closed system in classical mechanics would be considered an isolatedsystem in thermodynamics.
These same proponents of "institutionalized racism" then have another pet theory called "cultural appropriation".

If that exists it is in direct conflict with a closed system...meaning outside influence exists and has power.

This is all theorized around intersectionality that says men oppress women, whites oppress blacks and heterosexuals oppress LGBQTIAsexuals; therefore, the ultimate oppressor is the heterosexual white male.

I don't care who you are, what color, etc. There's no one on Earth forcing Oprah Winfrey to sit at the back of the bus.

I've personally witnessed multiple times where an offending employee was allowed to offend because they're a woman or they're a minority. Had they been a non-minority male they would've been heavily disciplined up to and including firing. Also, the comparative leves of production have different unspoken, unwritten expectations. Hint: it's not in the favor of that systemic racist oppressor with power the heterosexual white male. The black woman in this setting is virtually untouchable.

It's not beneficial for anyone involved and, like all leftist progressive identity politics of today, comes down to the color of your genitals, what type of genitals and how you use them.

That's how spiritually uplifting and enlightening the whole thing is.

Voodoo

To me, "racism" involves both a dislike for, and desire to harm, somebody purely because of the person's race.
I'm not so sure about that second part. I've lived around people who were deeply racist, but never did I pick up from any of them that they wished to do harm to those they despised. Mostly, they just wanted those people gone.

I also grew up during an era where whites could (and sometimes would) openly express their racial hostilities in public to blacks. I was subject to that as a child on more than one occasion. Still, I never got that those people wanted to do me any harm.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I'm not so sure about that second part. I've lived around people who were deeply racist, but never did I pick up from any of them that they wished to do harm to those they despised. Mostly, they just wanted those people gone.

I also grew up during an era where whites could (and sometimes would) openly express their racial hostilities in public to blacks. I was subject to that as a child on more than one occasion. Still, I never got that those people wanted to do me any harm.
For a while, the Left has been trying to define "racism" as "prejudice plus power", in the sense that it is insufficient to merely generally dislike a race, it is necessary to also have the "institutional power" to discriminate against, or generally harm members of the disliked race. Thus, per Leftist argument, blacks cannot be racist because they lack power.

My point is that just about anybody can be in a position to discriminate against, or otherwise adversely affect, someone else on the basis of hostility towards their race..

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Agreed, but I never underestimate the pathological treachery of Scientology gurus Commodore/Cob.

To wit, just because NOI allowed their murders to be PROMOTED (likely in order to gain valuable street cred) it doesn't mean that Scientology didn't commit murders they got away with.

Isn't that the whole point? If they "got away with it", that means that they DID it but didn't get caught---which simply makes them more polished criminals. Like their Ideal Orgs, Scientology is way more polished than the ghetto based NOI, which is why NOI is so spiritually attracted to Scientology shiny parts. The billions in cash/real estate are a lovely prize for the NOI if they can just keep grinning and delivering "Sunday Sermons" to Scientologists long enough to use their "successful actions" to thug out and "erase" COB from power.

These white organized crime vs. black organized crime gang warfare scenarios have played out countless times in all major cities across the country, particularly with the Italian Mafia and Black Drug Dealing gangs competing for the same street-corner millions in easy money.

I have been saying for many years that the NOI is slowly tightening its boa constrictor coils around the credulously stupid white whales & witless "OTs" of Scientology who always blinklessly believe that they are "Total Cause Over Life" with their magic tech. Scientologists are so entirely clueless that they go on believing that their tech can vanquish all manner of "enemies" which is why people like Mary Sue Hubbard (the world's #2 most powerful OT) went to federal prison and the world's most miraculous messiah (L. Ron Hubbard) fearfully fled and hid out in an ever-moving BlueBird Motorhome. These are not smart people, but they ARE extraordinarily gifted at conning others to give them all their money and time.

Scientologists & Nation of Islam, two creepy grinning cults that pretend they are saving mankind. They have diametrically and irreconcilable conflicting beliefs. One thinks the other is "psychotic" due to implants. The other believes the white devils are a wholetrack SCIENTIFIC experiment gone terribly wrong. Well, wait a second, upon reconsideration--the modern SCIENCE of mental health IS actually what the NOI claims, LOL.