What's new

A New Player on the Scene ~ is he new Cult spokesman ? LOLOL

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Bankrupt Millionaire James Stunt has published a bizarre YouTube video vigorously defending Scientology Cult leader David Miscavige. Stunt begins his video by denying rumors that he is a Scientologist. He repeats this several times in the video. He then claims that Scientology has hundreds of thousands of followers.

His knowledge of the cult is "This is a church that does GOOD all around the world"Scientology gave hundreds of millions to charity."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...clared-bankrupt-failed-attempt-pay-debts.html

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
James Stunt, new DEFENDER of cult leader David Miscavige has a psychiatric session in his bathrobe while smoking a kind of weed, then posts the video on YOUTUBE.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Bankrupt Millionaire James Stunt has published a bizarre YouTube video vigorously defending Scientology Cult leader David Miscavige. Stunt begins his video by denying rumors that he is a Scientologist. He repeats this several times in the video.
He then claims that Scientology has hundreds of thousands of followers.

His knowledge of the cult is "This is a church that does GOOD
all around the world...Scientology gave hundreds of millions to charity."

With the incoherent babbling and word slurring, there are strong indications that he is a DB (Drunk Being).

Why-Oh-Why, me wonders, does an unemployed, disgraced, fallen, predatory liar, fraudster & bully like Stunt arrive at a point where they inexplicably begin making PRO-MISCAVIGE YouTube videos?

ANSWER: Ask Marty Rathbun.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
James Stunt, new DEFENDER of cult leader David Miscavige has a psychiatric session in his bathrobe while smoking a kind of weed, then posts the video on YOUTUBE.

James who? Oh ... Stunt.

I'm in England. If I try to watch I get:

Video unavailable
This content is not available on this country domain due to a defamation complaint.

Fortunately I have a copy of the wonderful app 'youtube-dl' and I've just downloaded it. Thanks Karen

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Stunt apparently has been studying the same Ideal PR tech as Ideal Scientologist Kirstie Alley.

tp-image-finger-muzzed1.jpg

For more information on the fake billionaire and his reprehensibly sleazy existence, here's a link:

Voodoo

Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow

Guy sounds like an attention whore to me. Some people will do anything to be famous on YouTube.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Again, James Stunt defends the GREAT GOODNESS of David Miscavige. The Daily Mail covers this guy routinely. The Government have seized or frozen his assets under their equivalent of RICO (earnings by illegal acts while he prattles about the cult and Miscavige.... James Stunt's "Godfather" is the head of the most notorious crime family in UK Its called the "Adams Family"
*NEW VIDEO*

Last edited:

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
What an obnoxious stunt! Ends every other sentence with the word 'okay'. That's not a criminal offence, but if it's what a public school education does for you, you can keep it. Pathetic!
Absolutely! Where is the ack variety? Where is the "allright" and "thank you" and "fine"? ;)

Geez, this guys has to go back to basics. Scn should issue a halt on him posting anything on youtube twitter etc. Cold turkey internet, he'll just continue to be out-PR.

HelluvaHoax!

Again, James Stunt defends the GREAT GOODNESS of David Miscavige. The Daily Mail covers this guy routinely. The Government have seized or frozen his assets under their equivalent of RICO (earnings by illegal acts while he prattles about the cult and Miscavige.... James Stunt's "Godfather" is the head of the most notorious crime family in UK Its called the "Adams Family"
*NEW VIDEO*

. . . one of the most pathetically inept trolls on the internet.

Does he actually believe anyone alive actually cares about anything he thinks or says? LOL

HelluvaHoax!

Scientology has got to be the stupidest thing ever!
lol

If it's Scientology, there must be a "Scale" of some kind, right?

Ron gifted mankind the KNOW TO MYSTERY SCALE.

And then he blew Scientologists away with the EXPANDED KNOW TO MYSTERY SCALE!

So, since Scientologists love SCALES, let's release the SUPER EXPANDED STUPID SCALE!

Native Naive State

Not Know
(stupid)

Know About Stupid Things
(able to recite Hubbard's stupid quotes)

Look Looking for more Stupid Tech
(paying for Hubbard courses, lectures and books)

Emotion about Stupid Tech
("Wow, I feel thrilled i can cure my cancer
by just getting a touch assist!")

Effort about Stupid Tech
("I've been in the Sea Org for 32 years and
I still haven't done the OT level, so I really need
to use more intention to push thru the stops!")

Thinking about Stupid Tech
("After my car got repossessed I've been trying to think
of which LRH tech I should use to get it back")

Symbols of Stupid Tech
("I feel so humanitarian to have spent $50,000
in order to get this $5 gold IAS lapel pin")

Eating Stupid Tech
("I'm 107 pounds overweight so I'm buying 25 hours
because Ron stated that being fat has something to
to do with pulling in mass due to low havingness")

Sexually Stupid Tech
("Ron said that Sex is a 329 trillion year old psych implant
to keep me from going OT, so I wrote a KR on my 2D when
they got a boner in the MEST universe on this planet")

Mystery About Stupid Tech
("Jeez after paying $600,000 to do the Bridge so
I could flourish and prosper, I had to declare bankruptcy
and I'm going to borrow more to do the Data Series Course
so that I can spot the outpoint that caused me to go broke")

Waiting For More Stupid Tech
("Wow, I am totally blown out by the new rundown that is
coming out that handles all the reasons that beings do
not get case gain from all the other rundowns")

---​

Last edited:

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
lol
If it's Scientology, there must be a "Scale" of some kind, right?
And a triangle with a 3 letter abbreviation. I think that would be the GSP triangle: Gullibility - Submissiveness - Prodigality.
The corresponding action triangle is BSS: "Believe-Submit-Spend"

Last edited:

CaliMule

Work Hard and Bray
James Stunt's "Godfather" is the head of the most notorious crime family in UK Its called the "Adams Family"

He/they are probably seeking "go away" assistance, is my take on it.

Go away money would be the usual ambition for such a shakedown. In the small scale game, a tourist wants to take a photograph of something attractive, but gets someone standing in front of the camera screaming and making an ugly face. The shakedown player will claim they have a perfect right to do this just as strong as the right to take the photograph. This behavior will cease when go away money is paid. Slightly larger in scale, a movie or TV production unit must pay go away money to get harassers to allow them to do their production in some public place. It is a well established scam and one the scammers have no remorse about employing.

in this case there is probably a belief formed that legal resources and the willingness to use them on behalf of a crime syndicate can be the assistance wanted, not money. In this instance, it would seem a crime syndicate has noted the astounding success another crime syndicate has had in resolving or reducing the impact of legal issues that aren't easily handled, and manages to make at least some progress despite widespread public understanding of how despicable the parties are.

People like this are playing a larger scale game that is common and well established in Britain these days. It's surprising no crime syndicate players before now have tried to play the church for chumps like this.

"Get your legal abominations who serve you to serve me also, let me hire them to manage my crime syndicate troubles the way you have, and I will shut up or go away." That's the basic game here, as I suspect.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is the 3rd video in 5 days defending Miscavige.
Here James Blunt does admit they have met in person