What's new

OEC6 Chat With Max Hauri-Indie Scientology Podcast

Andy Nolch

Patron
How do you boom an org? How do you boom anything for that matter? Find out here.
Max's org website: https://ronsorg.ch/en/
The Indie Scientology Podcast has mind blowing guest interviews, success stories, LRH quotes and much much more. Hosted by Andy Nolch the space cowboy. Available on most podcast apps & Youtube. What you thought was impossible, is possible!

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
How do you boom an org? How do you boom anything for that matter? Find out here.
The Indie Scientology Podcast has mind blowing guest interviews, success stories, LRH quotes and much much more. Hosted by Andy Nolch the space cowboy. Available on most podcast apps & Youtube. What you thought was impossible, is possible!
Welcome back to esmb Andy, we all love to hear the latest news about the indie scientology fraternity and about how it is going to carry on Ron's work of clearing the planet and this sector of the universe. Keep up the good work!!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Hi Andy,

I know next to nothing about you. Is this just a quick drive-by post, or are you willing to engage with people here? You must know it will be rough if you do.

:chew-toy:

Paul

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Great idea ... let's actually go out of our way to align ESMB with an attention seeking, anti-vaxxer, conspiracy theorist, indie who obscenely defaced the memorial of a girl who was stalked and then viciously raped and murdered as she walked home from work by painting lewd graffiti all over it and made himself one of the most disliked individuals in town overnight ... just to make a point.

If you can stomach it (I couldn't but I got the general vibe in the first few minutes) ... here is his pathetic excuse for doing what he did.

Veda

Sponsor
Info re Nolch.

This man (an indie scientologist) painted offensive graffiti beside a memorial to comedian Eurydice Dixon (who was murdered) in Melbourne's Princes Park ... full info @ link.
Apparently, hours before a memorial service for a young woman, who had been raped and murdered, he spray pained a giant penis on the site of the memorial.

By chance, he was caught by the police before he could get away.

Now I see that Max Hauri, who succeeded Captain Bill Robertson (a.k.a. Astar Paramejgian, Deputy Commander of Sector 9 of the galaxy) has consented to be interviewed by him.
Image1.gif

Elron Elray (L. Ron Hubbard) is the Commander of Sector 9 and resides in a doll body on the mother ship in outer space. He and Astar Paramejgian have adjoining cabins. (This is not a joke.) To see the Free Zone Decree, and find a link to other items, do a search on Free Zone Marching Song.

In the video, Max Hauri states that "Ron, most probably, left in 1972," agreeing with other Free Zoners who believe that Hubbard was replaced with a doppelganger (lookalike) when he traveled to Queens, New York in 1972, after he fled the ship as a result of being wanted for fraud in France.

LRH_Queens2.jpg

From the Queens, New York hide out: Is this the original Hubbard or his replacement?

Veda

Sponsor
Great idea ... let's actually go out of our way to align ESMB with an attention seeking, anti-vaxxer, conspiracy theorist, indie who obscenely defaced the memorial of a girl who was stalked and then viciously raped and murdered as she walked home from work by painting lewd graffiti all over it and made himself one of the most disliked individuals in town overnight ... just to make a point.

If you can stomach it (I couldn't but I got the general vibe in the first few minutes) ... here is his pathetic excuse for doing what he did.

Who is that in the framed picture on the desk? This only gets weirder and weirder.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Who is that in the framed picture on the desk? This only gets weirder and weirder.
It's my fave comedian as David Brent, a character he plays (his real name is Ricky Gervais).

The girl who was murdered was also a comedian and was on her way home from a gig ... and this (Nolch) bloke calls himself one too but that's debatable.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I've been labelled a bigot and a racist by a poster and his sycophants followers, and accused of directing a tirade of abuse at indies and those who are pro-scientology on this message board. So now I've changed my ways and have decided to love bomb them into submission instead, but it seems that's not good enough either for some people. What a bunch of hypocrites!

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
It isn't hypocritical and it's consistent with every post I have ever written ... I don't like seeing people kicking others when they are already down no matter who they are or what they believe in or (as in this case) when they have just been raped and murdered.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
The 0-48 dot ru site, source of an image in Veda's post, triggers my (Avast) anti-virus software. From memory it has done that for maybe 10 years.

I've forgotten the name of the site owner, the "Galactic Patrol" freezoner. He says his server is clean.

Paul

Last edited:

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
Hey Andy, have you heard the great news? LRH is back:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=LRH+reincarnation

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I was not able to listen.

But I can readily agree that the guest interviews are mind blowing.

It is mind blowing that Scientologists don't know that there have never been any Clears or OTs.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

this post dedicated to ITYIWT

I mentioned in a previous post that "I was not able to watch" that entire Indie Scn video with Noitch and his ideal planet clearing comrade. In fact I wasn't able to listen more than a couple minutes to them "winning" and "agreeing" about the Emperor's new tech.

EXPLANATION: Scientology can make the able more able----but not that able. LOL

Besides not having the ability to listen to Scientologists spew delusional wins about pretend supernatural tech that is saving the universe from 75m year old aliens---I am also not able listen to 100,000 hours of audiotaped gibberish from microphones hidden inside mental hospitals and then do 100,000 clay demos of mental patients' top 100,000 alien abduction stories.

Don't blame me for this acerbic post about Scientologists--it's not my fault that the R part of their ARC triangle is very cruel to them. LOL

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Would anyone be kind enough to post the Cliff Cult Notes version of why that indy imbecile claimed he defaced a murdered girl's gravesite?

I stopped watching Noich's videos long ago (after the first couple I forced myself to watch) when we were playing the "drinking game" and had to take a shot every time he punctuated his ron-ramble with multitudinous end-sentence interjections of "Roiiiiitttttt?"

At a certain point, I suffered a severe engram, went unconscious and had to be rushed to the emergency room for alcohol poisoning.

PRO-TIP ON END-SENTENCE INTERJECTIONS OF ROIIIITTTT?: Forget R6EW. That, my friends, is an actual engramic "end word"!

PS: Yeah, I know I used harsh SP adjectives "indie imbecile". I am willing to take a temporary ban. It's worth it to me to get that on record by taking one for the team. LOL

Last edited:

Voodoo

Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow
You feeling masochistic today, Andy? I'm pretty sure you already know what sort of reactions you're going to provoke here, promoting Ron's Org.

Also, that disgusting act of vandalism you committed isn't going to win you any friends here, or anywhere.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I've been labelled a bigot and a racist by a poster and his sycophants followers, and accused of directing a tirade of abuse at indies and those who are pro-scientology on this message board. So now I've changed my ways and have decided to love bomb them into submission instead, but it seems that's not good enough either for some people. What a bunch of hypocrites!
Ah Stratskyboy..

Can't you just grant them beingness...and stop abusing their belief in 2 lunatic space opera exorcist lunatic...and their technology to save manking and the planet...It you don't want to be saved it's up to you..but Jeez..leave indies do their planetary work alone...

However I wonder why some feel endangered by your little self Stratsky...I mean..how about a huge beam of tone 40 commanding intention screaming:

''Go away Stratsky - degraded being
leave us alone!''
:giggle:
:buttkick:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
You feeling masochistic today, Andy? I'm pretty sure you already know what sort of reactions you're going to provoke here, promoting Ron's Org.

Also, that disgusting act of vandalism you committed isn't going to win you any friends here, or anywhere.

True ... people are still raw from the whole incident, it was major news and people were appalled (it was reported that he is a scientologist).

I couldn't be less interested in his indie rubbish but that isn't why I posted that info on this guy ... I really just don't want to see ESMB dragged into the filth with a tosser like him and can't imagine why anyone would (and there will hopefully be a lot more traffic here soon with the upcoming court case in the US).

:confused:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
True ... people are still raw from the whole incident, it was major news and people were appalled (it was reported that he is a scientologist).

I couldn't be less interested in his indie rubbish but that isn't why I posted that info on this guy ... I really just don't want to see ESMB dragged into the filth with a tosser like him and can't imagine why anyone would (and there will hopefully be a lot more traffic here soon with the upcoming court case in the US).

:confused:
I'm sure there will be more traffic.

I haven't looked at the stats for over a year, so have no idea if this is higher than average, but right this moment we have 202 guests on the forum plus 43 robots.

Many people stay in lurk mode for years and just read. I would bet that some of these people are Scientologists still in the CoS, trying to figure out WTF is happening with their "church".

Last edited: