What's new

To The Hacker

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Gotcha.

In early June I punched up my Letter to the Editor on The Conway Daily Sun website and printed out a couple copies. A week later I checked the site again and found the letter gone.

O well...

HEY!!! They kept it posted more than year I'm grateful...

Then I think, hey, I'm lucky I got in under the wire and got the printout.

And then I think...

Ya know my feeble attempts at using computers to promote the book sort of look like they are being thwarted, like maybe by a hacker.

So I wrote a letter to TCDS saying I was grateful for thee years and cool with it being taken down but asking if it was TDCS or a hacker who took it down and now the letter is back up.

Dear Hacker...

I got a few things to say to you.

Stay tuned.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hmmm...

I do see Bill has hit the tinfoil button.

Bill...

My letter to the editor was hacked off of TCDS website and the editors having been notified have replaced it.

And attempts to set up a Kickstarter site of failed. First time I e-mailed KS for tech support the difficulty was handled. Later I could get no response. I suspected hacking and still do but it is the TCDS site which has confirmed hacking

This is NOT a tinfoil thread Bill

This...

Is serious.

More to come...

Me and My Self

Self-born, Autogamous Unicorn
And attempts to set up a Kickstarter site of failed.
Have you tried other crowdfunding sites?

I personally have had a good experience with FundRazr (payments made through Paypal), while other fellow rescuers (all of us down here in Venezuela) have preferred GoFundMe (US bank account needed).

Both take out 10% though, and I find GoFundMe to be way more complicated but both are sound and serious workable options.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
So...

Mr Hacker...

Are you working for OSA?

There are other possible suspects but OSA tops the list.

Do you have any reflection on what you're doing?

I am making a serious attempt at floating an initiative to amend the American Constitution to shape American Law in such a way that there is balance between a woman's right to her own body and the right to life of an unborn child. I am ardent in my belief this can significantly reduce our abysmal rate of abortion. I'm also trying to sell a book in the hope getting to die in bed rather than on a city sidewalk, have some modest resources for a couple of very special projects that will be great gifts t those who favor them and even get to see my sons before I die.

You are illegally violating a free press and worse you are interfering with the American democratic process. This, I presume, is to cover up the CoS history of forced abortion. And I suppose just to fuck with a person who posts on ESMB.

So...

Are you actually a craven, rotten jackass who gets off on doing filthy things to auditors who are not bringing in people and cash or...

Are you someone who can reflect on your actions?

there'll be more...

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ok...

I'm back at work on the computer...

STOP SCREWING WITH ME!

Which is to say...

stop screwing with the American democratic process

(to say nothing of the inappropriateness of messing with a seventy year old homeless veteran)

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Birdie,

The computer you are working on is the library computer.

Osa has no interest in you, me, neither in your "work" or mine Birdie.

We are nobodies..they are only interested in Mike Rinder and Leah Remini

Thus "the" computer have not been "hacked"
No offense intended to you but there is something that trick your mental and mind. May I suggest you see a doctor!

I am serious and not joking at all...You are not in a good mental condition..ask for care, may be a nurse can help you without you think there can be harm done to you!

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Birdie,

No offense intended to you but there is something that trick your mental and mind. May I suggest you see a doctor!

I am serious and not joking at all...You are not in a good mental condition..ask for care, may be a nurse can help you without you think there can be harm done to you!

Sweetheart...

I'm being hacked.

My letter to the editor of The Conway Daily Sun was deleted by a hacker and restored when I notified them and that at last confirmed what I've suspected.

How dare you suggest I'm not in good mental condition?

I'm in good enough mental condition that in Seattle on the 28th of August 2007 I managed to pull six live nuclear warheads off the rack at Minot AFB and fly them to Louisiana.

You can google that and find that it happened.

I needed to do that because that's the day Dubya hopped on Air Force One and flew to Seattle to pick up my report on the diplomatic initiative with the Iraqi insurgents I had arranged through the Jordanians in 2006 and this was prior to General Petraeus' report to Congress. The General wanted more boots on the ground. I wanted the phased withdrawal of all combat troops to begin.

I dropped a bigger six-shooter on the table than he did and the withdrawal commenced

So how do you think there's something wrong with my mental condition?

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Birdie,

O come on Lotus...

You're not afraid of replying to my reply are you?

Have I ever considered I might be mad?

Yes. Of course Only a madman wouldn't

You are entirely free to post the most strenuous of objections to the objective realty of my report. It would only be ill advised if I actually was mad

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
The hacking thing is not paranoia; it's real.

There can be several suspects but OSA is at the top of the list.

CoS has taken some interest in me for many years whereas I was married to Greg Wilhere's sister and Greg for decades was one of Scientology's top half dozen execs...