What's new

The Illiterates of Scientology

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
However, no refunds or reparations to those who paid good money for these *Squirrel* materials and courses ~~ KTL and LOC.

There is a reason for that. . .

The tens of thousands of student that paid for and took those lavishly expensive courses with their jumbo hard-covered comic books, did the entire course and graduated it.

At which time they attested.

At no time whatsoever did any of them write a KR for the squirrel tech on the course.

Overt of omission.

"On no way!" you say? Because how would the student be responsible for the squirreling done by staff members who sold and delivered the course?

Easy.

Because. . .

"The being knows!"
The Being always know everything.

The Being has existed for quadrillions of years and they have done everything.

Ergo, the being just---KNOWS.

This however does not apply to staff members delivering squirrel courses. Because they are not "the being", they are "the humanitarian".

Don't ask me to explain it. Just clay demo it until you the being cognites on a suitable amends project.

Last edited:

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson

Captain Mithoff's uniform cluster should also have a PURPLE HEART.

Purple-heart-in-case-750x400.jpg

It is awarded to those injured or killed while in military service.

The assaults, physical torture and beatings he sustained in battle against a paramilitary cult's top general certainly qualifies.

No, such a thing should not be worn by clams of any stripe. Neither it or any facsimile thereof. It would sully the real Purple Heart medal.

The clams should make their own medal. I recommend a brown heart. A nice big, TC sized medal depicting an asshole inside of a urine-colored, kidney-shaped emboss made out of uncured pig's bladder and cheap pot metal painted with spray enamel. Cheap spray enamel, so that it fades and chips off much like the gains of auditing do.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
I had no idea that KTL and LOC had been cancelled...WoW! That really hits home.

Never did them myself...but certainly they were heavily promoted and many did do these courses, back when I was around.

KTL and LOC were a BIG DEAL....back in the day.

I recall that they were promoted as the Courses that LRH had intended everyone to do....to "really get it..."

Was Ray Mithoff solely responsible....( I can't imagine how...) or was he just the scapegoat...?

On another note....

How about Pro-Trs Clay Table Auditing? Is that still sold?

Whats the deal with the Briefing Course....is it really not offered anymore? I'd like to know about that.
I am reminded of what a sucker I was for the glitzy promo with false claims. You may as well wrap a boxed turd in colorful glittery wrapping paper and rainbows and claim it will make your life perfect. Lesson learned.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
There is a reason for that. . .

The tens of thousands of student that paid for and took those lavishly expensive courses with their jumbo hard-covered comic books, did the entire course and graduated it.

At which time they attested.

At no time whatsoever did any of them write a KR for the squirrel tech on the course.

Overt of omission.

"On no way!" you say? Because how would the student be responsible for the squirreling done by staff members who sold and delivered the course?

Easy.

Because. . .

"The being knows!"
The Being always know everything.

The Being has existed for quadrillions of years and they have done everything.

So the the being KNOWS.

This does not apply to staff members delivering squirrel courses. Because they are not "the being", they are "the humanitarian".

Don't ask me to explain it. Just clay demo it until you the being cognites on a suitable amends project.

"jumbo hard-covered comic books" :spitcoffee:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
However, no refunds or reparations to those who paid good money for these *Squirrel* materials and courses ~~ KTL and LOC.
How durst thee even give breath to such HERESY!!!

She's a witch!

Prepare the steak

Make mine medium rare and ask her how she likes it

HelluvaHoax!

No, such a thing should not be worn by clams of any stripe. Neither it or any facsimile thereof. It would sully the real Purple Heart medal.

The clams should make their own medal. I recommend a brown heart. A nice big, TC sized medal depicting an asshole inside of a urine-colored, kidney-shaped emboss made out of uncured pig's bladder and cheap pot metal painted with spray enamel. Cheap spray enamel, so that it fades and chips off much like the gains of auditing do.
I was going to click "LOL" but then I thought....

"Hey wait a gosh darned minute! That was such jaundiced Joking & diabolical Degrading, what if Scientology actually succeeds and takes over the planet one day. They will see that I laughed at that and I will be imprisoned in a mountain for eternity. Probably in a neighboring cell occupied by Xenu!"

So, no! No thanks, I am NOT going to be lured into your theta trap!

lol

HelluvaHoax!

"jumbo hard-covered comic books" :spitcoffee:

Well, I never did the KEY TO LIFE or the LIFE ORIENTATION COURSE. However I do remember some not-rich relatives taking all their money and betting that Hubbard wasn't lying---buying the courses.

And, perhaps my metrics are off, but didn't the cult charge THOUSANDS (e.g. $4,000 to $5,000) for those jumbo hard-cover comic books? Anyone care to mention how much those packs were?

11p-2.jpg

Scientology charged a fortune for nuthin! It wasn't the key to anything. It did not perform as promised---to make planetary clearing a reality. The course was so worthless, they don't even promote it any more.

What was the point of making monstrously magnified cartoons for adults?

And what was the point of this?

924571972.0.x.jpg

I don't get it.

How does a cartoon of a penniless hobo help anyone? Unless it is supposed to depict a lifetime Sea Org member blowing staff with all his worldly possessions inside the little bindle on his hobo stick.

That actually would be a "life orientation" after spending 30 plus years in the disorienting cult.

Gib

Crusader
Well, I never did the KEY TO LIFE or the LIFE ORIENTATION COURSE. However I do remember some not-rich relatives taking all their money and betting that Hubbard wasn't lying---buying the courses.

And, perhaps my metrics are off, but didn't the cult charge THOUSANDS (e.g. $4,000 to $5,000) for those jumbo hard-cover comic books? Anyone care to mention how much those packs were?

11p-2.jpg

Scientology charged a fortune for nuthin! It wasn't the key to anything. It did not perform as promised---to make planetary clearing a reality. The course was so worthless, they don't even promote it any more.

What was the point of making monstrously magnified cartoons for adults?

And what was the point of this?

924571972.0.x.jpg

I don't get it.

How does a cartoon of a penniless hobo help anyone? Unless it is supposed to depict a lifetime Sea Org member blowing staff with all his worldly possessions inside the little bindle on his hobo stick.

That actually would be a "life orientation" after spending 30 plus years in the disorienting cult.

I never did them two courses either. But IIRC, they were promoted also as solving World Illiteracy, a world out of comm.

LOL

But here's a subtle point. The great DM was on stage promoting student points, and income and body's in the shop doing the KTL and LOC.

I guess false stats, now since they is cancelled.

ROFLMAO

I can't believe I was part of this bullshit. LOL

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
I was going to click "LOL" but then I thought....

"Hey wait a gosh darned minute! That was such jaundiced Joking & diabolical Degrading, what if Scientology actually succeeds and takes over the planet one day. They will see that I laughed at that and I will be imprisoned in a mountain for eternity. Probably in a neighboring cell occupied by Xenu!"

So, no! No thanks, I am NOT going to be lured into your theta trap!

lol

Chicken.

:giggle:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
[bcolor=#ffffff]In addition, all Green volumes, all policy volumes have been removed from all Course Rooms ![/bcolor]

[bcolor=#ffffff]No Green policy volumes are available in Bridge Publications or in any bookstore.
Here's the link~
[/bcolor]
[bcolor=#ffffff]https://www.bridgepub.com/store/[/bcolor]

[bcolor=#ffffff]What on Earth......?[/bcolor]

[bcolor=#ffffff]Those re- re - revised were the FINAL release....but ?[/bcolor]

[bcolor=#ffffff]Helluva Hoax...... Analysis needed.[/bcolor]
ROFL.gif

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
[bcolor=#ffffff]In addition, all Green volumes, all policy volumes have been removed from all Course Rooms ![/bcolor]

[bcolor=#ffffff]No Green policy volumes are available in Bridge Publications or in any bookstore.[/bcolor]
[bcolor=#ffffff]Here's the link~[/bcolor]
[bcolor=#ffffff]https://www.bridgepub.com/store/[/bcolor]

[bcolor=#ffffff]Those re- re - revised were the FINAL release....but ?[/bcolor]

ROFL.gif

Hoaxie will have his analysis

Mine is CoS is infiltrated by those who are knowingly intent upon destroying it.

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hoaxie will have his analysis

Mine is CoS is infiltrated by those who are knowingly intent upon destroying it.
Remember how in "1984" there were no laws anymore? This meant the Party could do anything and people had no rights.

Also if there are no Green Volumes available, it's harder for those who blow to cite policy as evidence of how screwed up scn is. So it's a control mechanism for those still in and a pre-emptive PR move in case of blows.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Green Vols were made before the internet. They were full of cringe worthy stuff from the start but at least the distribution could be limited to an acceptable degree. If I were a COS spokesperson I wouldn't want to have to defend Hubbard's policies in his own words on official documents in public. To Hubbard they were a pride and joy and he expected the whole world to want to use his policies to run business and government and you didn't dare do anything to indicate that you felt they might be a problem but post Hubbard they must be recognized internally as an embarrassment.

I'm not just talking about all the vitriol directed at LRH's many perceived enemies and classes of degraded and incompetent beings but things like saying that if vendors complain after not being paid within the 30-day basis then they are too small for Scientology's account and it isn't the organization's fault.

Scientology policy is also like it is written by two different people. One one hand it talks like personal integrity and religious freedom are the most important things and on the other they are effectively banned by policy. To the indoctrinated this makes sense but to the unindoctrinated it makes the indoctrinated look completely insane that they can rationalize it.

It was an arrogant mistake that they ever compiled policy in one place where the public could easily see it and the Executive Directives, Flag and Base Orders, tapes, telexes and advices and his data evals are often much worse.

Gib

Crusader
The Green Vols were made before the internet. They were full of cringe worthy stuff from the start but at least the distribution could be limited to an acceptable degree. If I were a COS spokesperson I wouldn't want to have to defend Hubbard's policies in his own words on official documents in public. To Hubbard they were a pride and joy and he expected the whole world to want to use his policies to run business and government and you didn't dare do anything to indicate that you felt they might be a problem but post Hubbard they must be recognized internally as an embarrassment.

I'm not just talking about all the vitriol directed at LRH's many perceived enemies and classes of degraded and incompetent beings but things like saying that if vendors complain after not being paid within the 30-day basis then they are too small for Scientology's account and it isn't the organization's fault.

Scientology policy is also like it is written by two different people. One one hand it talks like personal integrity and religious freedom are the most important things and on the other they are effectively banned by policy. To the indoctrinated this makes sense but to the unindoctrinated it makes the indoctrinated look completely insane that they can rationalize it.

It was an arrogant mistake that they ever compiled policy in one place where the public could easily see it and the Executive Directives, Flag and Base Orders, tapes, telexes and advices and his data evals are often much worse.
I actually have a different take on it. The green Vols were the secret to running an organization. The wogs never discovered the missing ingredient of Qual, or inspection before the fact. Hubbard said his whole track recall revealed this. Fast Flow I believe it was called. LOL

But, now that I look at it, it's rhetoric by Hubbard.

If one were to actually reread the policy letters in the green vols, one would see there is not too much substance to them. There are some things that are useful, but mostly the words written by Hubbard in the HCO PL's are simply persuasion to be a good indoctrinated staff member and be a scientologist to help others on a world crusade to clear the planet and be part of the winning team.

Wise got implemented, which forwarded Hubbard's PL's to doc's of dentistry and chiro. That's thanks to people like Singer and Sterling Management. Big money makers for the DM COS during the time.

With DM doing away with the green volumes, that's actually a good as people won't become persuaded by Hubbard's rhetoric, yay. LOL

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I actually have a different take on it. The green Vols were the secret to running an organization. The wogs never discovered the missing ingredient of Qual, or inspection before the fact. Hubbard said his whole track recall revealed this. Fast Flow I believe it was called. LOL

But, now that I look at it, it's rhetoric by Hubbard.

If one were to actually reread the policy letters in the green vols, one would see there is not too much substance to them. There are some things that are useful, but mostly the words written by Hubbard in the HCO PL's are simply persuasion to be a good indoctrinated staff member and be a scientologist to help others on a world crusade to clear the planet and be part of the winning team.

Wise got implemented, which forwarded Hubbard's PL's to doc's of dentistry and chiro. That's thanks to people like Singer and Sterling Management. Big money makers for the DM COS during the time.

With DM doing away with the green volumes, that's actually a good as people won't become persuaded by Hubbard's rhetoric, yay. LOL
I don't often look at Scientology web sites but they try to hog the google results with lots of their stuff, I guess hoping you don't continue further down so I don't know if they actually show the original unsanitized KSW on any of their sites. But they surely do give it a lot of space and verbiage and homage. And running an image search I don't see very many pictures of it. I have a difficult time imaging that they put it on entry level course check sheets. The KSW series and other fanatical issues came out a long time before 9/11 but society has had time to catch up to recognizing fanaticism when they see it now. This must be a big problem because sanitizing Hubbard's actual written word is totally against KSW. For their most senior policy that is supposed to be at the front of every check sheet why not put it at the front of every web site? I should be able to run a search for it and find it everywhere.

If they were so proud of it and had such conviction that it is right then why so much effort to keep anonymous from posting Cruise's video where he so emphatically touts it as his guiding policy?

I haven't seen what WISE is distributing lately but if it is anything like the other web sites then I expect it is a very watered down PR version designed to downplay the extremism.

And I agree, as a business owner and employer I tried to apply the Green Vols and found them to be so minimally useful. There were sprinklings of wisdom that you could find in any book on fundamental business principles but there is so much woo and control based indoctrination that is a liability in the real world that it is better to unlearn it. Having said that, it is a unique experience to be immersed in that insanity and to be able to learn valuable lessons from the insanity.

http://suppressiveperson.org/extrem...t-directives/extremism-in-scientology-basics/

Last edited:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I once had a conversation with a woman who was on staff at Saint Hill in the early days. She said that when they encountered a problem or unusual situation they would find a way to deal with it then write a Policy Letter for future reference. Since Policy Letters had to come from Hubbard they just signed them L. Ron Hubbard.

Years later, when all Policy Letters were gathered together into the first edition of the Green Volumes this woman was horrified because she knew that most of these "L. Ron Hubbard" policies had never been written by Hubbard. The people who wrote them had only expected staff at Saint Hill to see them. They never imagined they would be presented to the world as L. Ron Hubbard policies.

So, when the revised version of the Green Volumes came out she was relieved because they had taken out the policies that she wrote.

HelluvaHoax!

[bcolor=#ffffff]In addition, all Green volumes, all policy volumes have been removed from all Course Rooms ! [/bcolor][bcolor=#ffffff]No Green policy volumes are available in Bridge Publications or in any bookstore.[/bcolor]

Sure, this (like the axioms) are self-evident truths. Here you go. . .

The green volumes are being re-issued with Ideal Study Tech.

SP publishers allowed the OEC volumes to be printed without the missing mass.

The new ones being released in 2021 will have cartoons (like KTL).

Cartoons of festive rocket ships hurtling through intergalactic space towards a golden glowing OT symbol (like all cult promo for advanced levels).

And cartoons of Ideal things. Things people really liked when they are surveyed.

Like cartoons of ideal marble on ideal floors.

And cartoons of golden marble in outer space.

And cartoons of OTs holding jumbo completion certificates over their grinning heads.

PRO-TIP: Think of Scientologists like short-attention-span 5 year old children who settle down and go VGIs when they are seated in front of a tv screen playing cartoons. Ron found in his wholetrack research that we as beings didn't make it the last time we had the tech, because it lacked cartoons.

Last edited:

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
I once had a conversation with a woman who was on staff at Saint Hill in the early days. She said that when they encountered a problem or unusual situation they would find a way to deal with it then write a Policy Letter for future reference. Since Policy Letters had to come from Hubbard they just signed them L. Ron Hubbard.

Years later, when all Policy Letters were gathered together into the first edition of the Green Volumes this woman was horrified because she knew that most of these "L. Ron Hubbard" policies had never been written by Hubbard. The people who wrote them had only expected staff at Saint Hill to see them. They never imagined they would be presented to the world as L. Ron Hubbard policies.

So, when the revised version of the Green Volumes came out she was relieved because they had taken out the policies that she wrote.
That's very interesting, because Ron's Org don't consider any tech bulletin or policy letter beyond a certain date to be genuine, so my understanding is that they use the old tech volumes, and presumably also the old admin volumes. In their attempt to have purity in their tech, they may inadvertently be using a bunch of policy letters that are less 'pure' than they think.

It's quite interesting. Being the Messiah, the one true saviour of the planet (and this Sector of the galaxy), one would have thought that he might have had a flick through the publications going out in his name, to see whether they were actually something he approved of. Are they STILL finding policies and tech bulletins secreted into Hubbard's corpus by SPs intent upon doing Scientology in?

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sure, this (like the axioms) are self-evident truths. Here you go. . .

The green volumes are being re-issued with Ideal Study Tech.

SP publishers allowed the OEC volumes to be printed without the missing mass.

The new ones being released in 2021 will have cartoons (like KTL).

Cartoons of festive rocket ships hurtling through intergalactic space towards a golden glowing OT symbol (like all cult promote for advanced levels).

And cartoons of Ideal things. Things people really liked when they are surveyed.

Like cartoons of ideal marble on ideal floors.

And cartoons of golden marble in outer space.

And cartoons of OTs holding jumbo completion certificates over their grinning heads.

PRO-TIP: Think of Scientologists like short-attention-span 5 year old children who settle down and go VGIs when they are seated in front of a tv screen playing cartoons. Ron found in his wholetrack research that we as beings didn't make it the last time we had the tech, because it lacked cartoons.

Like this?

Head on a Pike.jpg

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
That's very interesting, because Ron's Org don't consider any tech bulletin or policy letter beyond a certain date to be genuine, so my understanding is that they use the old tech volumes, and presumably also the old admin volumes. In their attempt to have purity in their tech, they may inadvertently be using a bunch of policy letters that are less 'pure' than they think.

It's quite interesting. Being the Messiah, the one true saviour of the planet (and this Sector of the galaxy), one would have thought that he might have had a flick through the publications going out in his name, to see whether they were actually something he approved of. Are they STILL finding policies and tech bulletins secreted into Hubbard's corpus by SPs intent upon doing Scientology in?
That was my argument when the Basics came out. That the older books had been out since the 1950's and 60's, that they had been used in the Briefing Course that LRH personally taught, and that if there was anything there actually off, that LRH surely would have noticed and done something.

Similarly, when LRH was directly on the lines, and people would be sending up CSW's which justified some action on the basis of stuff in the Green Vols, that surely LRH would have noticed that there was something off, and revise and re-issue the policy (and there were a lot of policy that would get revised during the LRH years)

My arguments never went anywhere, and I'm very sure the actual reason for the re-release was to get all the copyrights into the name of Church of Spiritual Technology, and under DM's control.