What's new

Ignore! Ignore! Ignore!!!

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I'm mad at 2010. I hate 2010. Everything went wrong in 2010. Seriously, worst year ever. Fuck you 2010!!

Cece

Patron
Yes, it's been like going through the terriable teens. When 2020 comes around well so deserve a party

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Yes, it's been like going through the terriable teens. When 2020 comes around well so deserve a party
YES! God yes. It was worst last century I spose. It least we haven't lived through WW1. But it feels like it's been a really crappy decade.

Cece

Patron
Sometimes the best most wonderful things come from the worst situations. We still have a while to go hang on and don't lose your way (speaking to myself )

tesseract

Patron with Horrors
Bump. It's the same with the new board. Just click on the person's avatar, then click ignore. It's easy. Or do what I do - drink!

:bong: I woke up to this and also to the prospect of editing 700+ pages of Icelandic technical terms for the next two weeks. Now it's evening. I'll soon be way too high to hold any bottles. Greet the green fairy from me and I'll greet the green dragon from you. :wine:

Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992), dinner scene

Last edited:

freethinker

Sponsor
:bong: I woke up to this and also to the prospect of editing 700+ pages of Icelandic technical terms for the next two weeks. Now it's evening. I'll soon be way too high to hold any bottles. Greet the green fairy from me and I'll greet the green dragon from you. :wine:

Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992), dinner scene
Isn't icelandic the toughest language to learn?

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
The "ignore" feature should block the ignored poster from posting on a thread with the OP from the ignorer

I would never hit the ignore feature on anyone myself, not even a Yankees fan but I think some posters here would love to have me in a harlan ellison kind of way; i.e. "I want to scream but I have no mouth."

freethinker

Sponsor
The "ignore" feature should block the ignored poster from posting on a thread with the OP from the ignorer

I would never hit the ignore feature on anyone myself, not even a Yankees fan but I think some posters here would love to have me in a harlan ellison kind of way; i.e. "I want to scream but I have no mouth."
You find the oddest things to bitch about.

RogerB

Crusader
I'm mad at 2010. I hate 2010. Everything went wrong in 2010. Seriously, worst year ever. Fuck you 2010!!
Ya, Trying to re-locate the traffic of that shit. All the search terms I've tried have fizzed to nothing.

But, my Sweet Emms, don't blame the year . . . blame the mad, bad bastards that caused the strife back there.

'Tis the right target.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Ya, Trying to re-locate the traffic of that shit. All the search terms I've tried have fizzed to nothing.

But, my Sweet Emms, don't blame the year . . . blame the mad, bad bastards that caused the strife back there.

'Tis the right target.
You can see the way things have changed by seeing the older posts which began this thread, and the attitudes of fun and play which used to be common here vs the dour rogering which has taken over.