What's new

Why Has Mike Rinder Never Revealed A Crime?

Veda

Sponsor
There is no slut shaming here.

I just posted information that connected the dots between what Karen told me personally on the phone, and what she herself revealed on her LinkedIn page, and those photos, and those emails.

If you want to see them, go to my blog.

Much more importantly, Karen is a liar.

And I will be showing that over the next few weeks.

You will have an open court to rebuke what I show - right here on ESMB
I was one of those who, though polite, did not place Karen on a pedestal when she first arrived here many years ago. I didn't like that she seemed to have VIP status and others appeared somewhat intimidated - and muted - by her special status.

However, that was many years ago.

Now is now, and your relishing, in effect, declaring war on Karen, a war, you intend to conduct for "the next few weeks," during which you'll hold "open court," I find unappealing.

Don't you think that's going overboard?

While there are always disagreements, the focus is on Scientology, the subject, and Scientology, the corporation, not on individual activists and dissidents fighting Scientology, despite our differences and sometimes troubled past.

No one is exempt from criticism, but please don't make this another crusade.

Last edited:

Cornelius Bigot

Patron with Honors
Graham Berry just liked the link to this thread on the OPEN Facebook group SCIENTOLOGY DEPROGRAMMING

View attachment 15538
Your boner for a like from Graham Berry proves, as always, your reason for posting your illogical and oversimplified questions was, and is, seeking attention. Nobody reads your blog. Nobody reads your Twitter. And nobody reads your Facebook. And that is why you come here. Your only arguments in this thread and your other recent threads are logical fallacies and such overly simplified drivel as to completely eradicate nuance. Conclusion : you are not worth anyone's time.

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here are some of the ways that this weird situation has attempted to be answered:

In the 11 years since being out, Mike Rinder has never once exposed any act that would put David Miscavige into criminal jeopardy, despite 3 seasons of a TV show that claimed they wanted a federal investigation. He has exposed no criminal acts even though he has been out with access to a blog every day, and yet he ran all fair game for DM as CO OSA for 22 years.

Question: Why hasn't Mike revealed any crimes?

I'll list all the explanations, or theories, or hypotheses that try to answer this question that I'm aware of.

Please add any that I might have missed.

** The NO CRIME Hypothesis: Marty Mike and Dave didn't commit any crimes. 11 top Scientologists, including Mary Sue, had been convicted of felonies and sent to prison. They'd learned their lesson. There were no crimes to report.
Probability level:

** The SCIENTOLOGY/GOVERNMENT Hypothesis: Mike HAS reported all kinds of crimes - he went to the FBI with them 11 years ago. But because of pay-offs, underhanded dealings and other conspiracies, the government will do nothing about them.
Probability Level:

** The LIMITED HANGOUT Hypothesis: Because of the billions of dollars at stake for Scientology, DM and MR worked out an "ALL CLEAR UNIT" kind of project where Mike would wind everyone up on moral outrages, but constantly steer everyone away from any criminal activity that might bring subpeonae, forensic accounting etc. They have the money to handle any civil suit, what they can't handle is criminal indictments.
Probability Level:

** The MIKE WAS IN THE HOLE Hypothesis: Mike was just a former spokesman for the Church of Scientology, never ran any OSA fair game ops, especially any criminal ones. So while there may be criminal activity to discover, Mike was always in the Hole or practicing speeches into the mirror, and didn't know about them.
Probability Level:

** The TOO HARD TO PROSECUTE Hypothesis: Mike has revealed all the crimes he knows about, but because of the 1st amendment and lack of smoking guns on them, plus prosecutorial ethics, no charges have been filed.
Probability Level:

** The CYA Hypothesis: Mike knows about all kinds of crimes, but because of his own exposure to prosecution, he's not talking.
Probability Level:

** The MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION Hypothesis: DM and Mike were up to their neck in criminal activity, but if one goes to the coppers, the other will too. So they're both quiet.
Probability Level:

Did I miss any?

If you think this list is complete, assign a probability level to each one and state why you ranked it that way.

Yeah...

You missed one...

Personal Honor.

freethinker

Sponsor
I was one of those who, though polite, did not place Karen on a pedestal when she first arrived here many years ago. I didn't like that she seemed to have VIP status and others appeared somewhat intimidated - and muted - by her special status.

However, that was many years ago.

Now is now, and your relishing, in effect, declaring war on Karen, a war, you intend to conduct for "the next few weeks," during which you'll hold "open court," I find unappealing.

Don't you think that's going overboard?

While there are always disagreements, the focus is on Scientology, the subject, and Scientology, the corporation, not on individual activists and dissidents fighting Scientology, despite our differences and sometimes troubled past.

No one is exempt from criticism, but please don't make this another crusade.
Al likes fair game.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh gawd, why can't you just discuss? Both of you.

Alanzo, one sentence of a highly inflammable nature won't get you into a discussion. You know most people on this board don't agree with you. Would Plato or Socrates have been successful in explaining their ideas in one sentence? Try harder.

HH, same with you. You can't just dismiss an idea you don't agree with as trolling. Explain to him why you think he's wrong.

You are both excellent writers, but I'm not seeing it. Calling someone an asshole or a troll is easy. Making a case is not. Why don't you intelligently discuss this? It could be enlightening....

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Focus on crimes, illegal acts, those things that would put DM and other officers of the Church of Scientology into criminal jeopardy.

This would give the government the power to "take down Scientology". Without that evidence of probable cause of a crime, the government does not have that power.

If you only reveal moral outrages, the government must invoke the first amendment and all of Scientology's protections.

As we've seen in Nvxium, FLDS and even the Catholic Church in Pennsylvania and soon New York, once you get criminal indictments rolling, no one can stop that. No matter how much money they have. No matter what religion they belong to or run.

Focus on the crimes, not the moral outrages.

From Bill Franks... June 11 2012 >>> Please note that the [1] facts that I have tagged have all been long ago reported to the authorities and one wonders why nothing is done. Perhaps the answer begins with eveyone gettin him or herself free from the "tech".best, bill Franks
bill franks.

I think we should keep in mind that just because there are reports and some degree of evidence of criminal activities, prosecutors have to weigh whether or not there is ENOUGH evidence (& still available evidence) likely to bring conviction. And it has been reported b CMO members and I fully believe it, that the CofS destroys evidence.. and also uses for example the CMO delivering orders only VERBALLY to greatly reduce criminal planning and action. The bottom line is it appears that it can be nearly impossible to bring Miscavige as it was with Hubbard to conviction. You Al should talk to some prosecutors and get a grip on reality.

Have you considered the second part Al? This part.[2].. "Perhaps the answer begins with eveyone gettin him or herself free from the "tech". best ,Bill "
^^^^^^^^^^^^ this exposure such as provided on the aftermath might be the steps that will bring about the end of DM's criminal empire.
I mean if just stating the unprosecutable (due to insufficient evidence ) crimes hasn't worked in the past then at least exposing the abuses where there is evidence and witnesses who are alive is the mostly likely way to curtail more crimes and power of DM and cohorts.
Meanwhile we can have hope that the reports Mike has made to the FBI are being followed up and purposely not revealed by Mike as that would signal to DM and his sociopathic protecting scoundrel lawyers pretending to practicing in the field of jurisprudence but who are actually in the business of aiding the evil of NO JUSTICE.

PS I can't find it now...but there is something to keep in mind as could relate to this thread.. It is something that Tory Christman (magoo44) has pointed out about OSA tactics regarding getting rid of critics by 'creating commotion' on boards

What do you think Al? Do you think there is enough evidence laying around or remaining or could be found to prosecute DM or OSA etc and if there is not.

I won't go back to your hypothesis...as I don't care to try to fit into your boxes.

Last edited:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Lol. I started a reply to Emma but couldn't find the song I was hoping for as part of my reply so I decided not to post the reply at all. But I couldn't figure out how to delete the draft so I just erased it all and put in ..... which meant essentially..'nothing worthy to post at this time'

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Lol. I started a reply to Emma but couldn't find the song I was hoping for as part of my reply so I decided not to post the reply at all. But I couldn't figure out how to delete the draft so I just erased it all and put in ..... which meant essentially..'nothing worthy to post at this time'
I thought it was morse code.

s s?.

I wasn't sure what it meant but I was intrigued.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
How to delete draft:

Top line of edit box, 5th icon from the left, click the little down triangle, select Delete Draft.

Paul

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Personal Honor...

Of which such noble extensions as The Auditor's Code prohibiting the auditor from discussing the preclear's case ensue.

TSTO.
TSTO?

These acronyms are like little breadcrumbs, and I swear they are leading me somewhere....