What's new

What happened to OCMB?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I have a forming hypothesis as well.

Alanzo lobbied Emma hard to remove the "tinfoil" button, to remove the danger of breaking the record for the number of tinfoil responses he receives.

I assert this hypothesis has a likelihood that does not have a zero probability.

This message has been brought to you by:

Reynolds Wrap

reynolds wrap.PNG

Last edited:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
This hypothesis certainly does not have a likelihood of 100%. At this point, given various facts which have come to light, I give it a 37%.

I give the "corrupted database problem managed by people who have either neglected OCMB or don't know what they are doing" hypothesis a greater likelihood - 50%.
I'm about the same, although I'm not sure about the missing 13%.

I'm 35% nefarious, 65% code snafu.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
No point being hypopotentious just yet. I really feel like the biggest piece of the puzzle is still missing. Is Alanzo God?

I kid the Alanzo, I know he's just a fluffy armadillo.

I do want to know if it is correct though that Andreas Heldal Lund did hand over the keys to Xenu.net and OCMB, and if it is a matter of a crash or what not.

All I can say is that I'm 100% intrigued and that ye all are at least 75% hypopotentious.

Roan

Patron with Honors
Andreas is tending to the problems on OCMB. He confirms that the problem is/was "technical issues." The site crashed and he is working to get it back up. :)

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Well that is good news. Once OCMB has been restored it means I can get back to my "noisy investigation".
Exactly, Emster.

It sure is a good thing that this work is being done by Andreas rather than by Karen and Jeffrey. Because if it wasn't being done by Andreas, this would have been yet another thing proving Karen and Jeffrey to be Big Liars.

Because they are already on record claiming they have never had anything to do with OCMB.

As soon as OCMB is back up, we can all go trolling for those early J Swift threads where he kept having suitable guise malfunctions.

I have a feeling that Jeffrey is soon to be bigger than Janet Jackson.

Last edited:

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
I don't care about any investigation but I still don't understand why anyone would suggest Karen and/or Jeffrey got more or less control over OCMB.

I have yet to see some evidence that it was the case.

Has anyone given that and did I miss it?

Please help me out.

(I do know that Andreas has had several other people doing moderator work so he could just do admin. IIRC Sponge comes to mind.)

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I don't care about any investigation but I still don't understand why anyone would suggest Karen and/or Jeffrey got more or less control over OCMB.

I have yet to see some evidence that it was the case.

Has anyone given that and did I miss it?

Please help me out.

(I do know that Andreas has had several other people doing moderator work so he could just do admin. IIRC Sponge comes to mind.)
It's complicate to follow

Emma ( look back through her last week posts)
Mainly asserts Jeffrey used OCMB board for certain unclear purposes and under different identities, thus she wants to dig OCMC to find threads and proove it.

However the armadello is on a (several?)crusade on ESMB which is
  • for us to listen his teachings we are bad anti scientologist cultists
  • That Karen is a control freak taking over anti Scientology sites to push her propaganda and control information and people ( She is to be demonized) as she was an intelligence and OSA expert
  • Karen, Jeffrey, Mike Rinder are liars and we shall stop to be feafull to question them
  • Mike Rinder never revealed his crime or those he knows of ( we don't know which crimes yet)
  • Leah Remini's show is a front cover to hide real crimes
  • We fall in total obedience and submissions to our anti Scientology cult leader(s) ( no specifics here)
  • He came to teach us Scn abused and trauma don't exist, it's a sort of brainwashing by anti scn leaders
  • He wants to teach us the right cognitions and wins we shall have
  • And on, and on...
I did my very best and I hope I got it right.
Good luck in trying to get it.

Last edited:

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Mainly asserts Jeffrey used OCMB board for certain unclear purposes and under different identities, thus she wants to dig OCMC to find threads and proove it.

However the armadello is on a (several?)crusade on ESMB which is
  • for us to listen his teachings we are bad anti scientologist cultists
  • That Karen is a control freak taking over anti Scientology sites to push her propaganda and control information and people ( She is to be demonized) as she was an intelligence and OSA expert
  • Karen, Jeffrey, Mike Rinder are liars and we shall stop to be feafull to question them
  • Mike Rinder never revealed his crime or those he knows of ( we don't know which crimes yet)
  • Leah Remini's show is a front cover to hide real crimes
  • We fall in total obedience and submissions to our anti Scientology cult leader(s) ( no specifics here)
  • He came to teach us Scn abused and trauma don't exist, it's a sort of brainwashing by anti scn leaders
  • He wants to teach us the right cognitions and wins we shall have
  • And on, and on...
I did my very best and I hope I got it right.
Good luck in trying to get it.
Thanks for this summary. I've put Alanzo on ignore and it allows me to really enjoy ESMB without having a constant wtf is this <deleted> talking about expression on my face.

https://gph.is/1Qdzizp

Last edited by a moderator:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Thanks for this summary. I've put Alanzo on ignore and it allows me to really enjoy ESMB without having a constant wtf is this <deleted> talking about expression on my face.

https://gph.is/1Qdzizp
Such a sweet person. Still sweet as ever.

Am I still a MOONBAT for claiming that an OSA Op was run on Emma back in 2010/2011 "Pooks"?

Last edited by a moderator:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist

<snip>
Yes, what happened on OCMB on this particular topic was a bit complicated.
(Jeffery was "Kent Questions Everything" and later "J. Swift".)

IIRC, I initially accepted what "Kent Questions Everything" posted.
Then I thought about other later posts questioning. (e.g. UMike also said something to me about it).

IMO, I think that he just wanted to join a group for an additional purpose in life.
He has done some good ex-Scientology interviews. However, I still don't believe that he was ever a Scientologist.

I don't have a URL for this but (trying to remember) I think Karen sent Jeffery to Texas to get some auditing from Marty a long time ago (indie). I'm guessing that Karen wanted to help Marty (money) but also wanted "exchange" for the help. So Marty did some SCN auditing with Jeffery.

I can be a bit critical but that does not mean that I hate Karen nor Jeffery.

Last edited:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
If what Hobson said on SP's R US it can be hard to replicate the PhPBB(whatever) code that the DB needs to be able to show the forum. I feel bad for Andreas because I suspect it's a clusterf*** to go through and fixx, unless he has some kinda backup from previous month.