What's new

Funny Scn stories

Victoria

Patron Meritorious
I think all this fussing was part of the initial charm for me.
I was young, living alone far from home and pretty much I am not sure anyone would have noticed if I disappeared off.
The $cientologists took a stronger interest in me than pretty much anyone I'd ever known.
Oh sure, guys were always around with an agenda, but these people appeared to want nothing more than for me to "flourish and prosper".

Yeah, the honeymoon love bomb ain't it grand, haha.

But even years down the line when I made it to PAC in L.A. There was something I liked about how my twin and I would have to "outsmart" the course sup so we could sneak to the bathroom to gossip and smoke.

How we would also work hard for the course sup because we wanted his stats to be okay.

Somehow we were blissfully ignorant of the corruption for a couple of years.
Thinking PAC surely was nothing like the clusterfuck of an org we'd left behind.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
The time I pained my brother's .....

Again, old CC down on 8 th St in LA.

The co-audit was always crowded with people doing CCH's around the walls of the room ( even back & forth past the doorway with people coming in & out all the time ).

The metered R3R was in the middle of the room at card tables & mixed in were students doing non metered self analysis lists.

This room was chaotic. You could HEAR the sessions going on all over the room.

I don't remember what the question was but it was on - I think - HQS course students doing unmetered self analysis lists.

Don't remember what the question was ( there were some fun questions ! ) but the PC in a rather boomin voice said ' The time I painted my brother's dick black " ! Absolute bedlam breaks out as the story gets told.

He was painting a fence and his big brother was a little way down the fence ready to pee pee through a knot hole when his little brother got close enough.

Getting near the knot hoe little brother just reached over & slapped with his wide brush over the knot hole. Result ? Painted black with oil based paint !

The entire room was out of control !

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Has anyone posted the old story about TP at CC back in the 70's ?

Anyway, some flunky staff member was supposed to make sure TP was in the public restroom when the org opened ( 8 AM ? ) & for God only knows what reason the designated person didn't mange to get a roll of TP there.

Being the ED, Yvonne, was the one who ordered the TP be there she did uh, take it up with the person who didn't deliver the TP. It became a standard joke for years. It still is. Most people remember him by that incident - what a thing to be known for, eh ?
Probably the person who didn't make it with the TP could fill in all the details.

but, for sure, it has led to decades of jokes about no TP in the orgs. And. true story there was rarely - if ever - TP .

Ah, how reputations are built !

Last edited:
Re: The time I pained my brother's .....

Again, old CC down on 8 th St in LA.

Don't remember what the question was ( there were some fun questions ! ) but the PC in a rather boomin voice said ' The time I painted my brother's dick black " ! Absolute bedlam breaks out as the story gets told.

He was painting a fence and his big brother was a little way down the fence ready to pee pee through a knot hole when his little brother got close enough.

Getting near the knot hoe little brother just reached over & slapped with his wide brush over the knot hole. Result ? Painted black with oil based paint !

The entire room was out of control !

If I wasn't at work when I read this, I would've been laughing so hard!that is just too, TOO funny!

Xenu Xenu Xenu

Patron Meritorious
Here's a funny story.

At our org we had a close to 99.9 per cent of our intro course students "blow" from course never to return. It was determined that it was due to a misunderstood word. We went to the blown students homes with meters in hand ready to word clear them and return them to course. We may have even gotten one or two students back. It was so long ago I don't remember anymore. When that didn't work, we blamed the course supervisor and got them comm eved. When that didn't work we went back to word clearing. When that didn't work we looked for someone else to blame such as a reg, and got them comm eved. When that didn't work we blamed it on "out tech" and misunderstood words. When that didn't work we found someone to blame. Repeat for an infinity

It didn't occur to anyone that the reason for all those blows was because these people at some point figured out that they were in a cult and didn't like the idea of being in a cult. And the staff still haven't figured that one out.

Now that's funny.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here's a funny story.

At our org we had a close to 99.9 per cent of our intro course students "blow" from course never to return. It was determined that it was due to a misunderstood word. We went to the blown students homes with meters in hand ready to word clear them and return them to course. We may have even gotten one or two students back. It was so long ago I don't remember anymore. When that didn't work, we blamed the course supervisor and got them comm eved. When that didn't work we went back to word clearing. When that didn't work we looked for someone else to blame such as a reg, and got them comm eved. When that didn't work we blamed it on "out tech" and misunderstood words. When that didn't work we found someone to blame. Repeat for an infinity

It didn't occur to anyone that the reason for all those blows was because these people at some point figured out that they were in a cult and didn't like the idea of being in a cult. And the staff still haven't figured that one out.

Now that's funny.
That would be in the highly confidential Data Series policy letter "Why the Why Can't Find the Why".

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
Here's a funny story.

Now that's funny.
That is awesome!! It would be even more funny had I not been involved with such stupid shenanigans at our org. And from the stories that I hear of from RIGHT NOW in time, that stupid stuff is still going on!